Page 513 of 533 FirstFirst ... 413463503509510511512513514515516517523 ... LastLast
Results 12,801 to 12,825 of 13312

Thread: ~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

Quote Originally Posted by The Prince of May View Post
    The exact same ones that silicon mentionned don't work for me neither...
    Same thing is happening for me.

It seems like they changed the ones that people cracked after they realized they got cracked.

Wonder how long it will take to guess the new ones.

Oooookaaay..... I've got a problem. I've already registered, but when I try to log back in, it sends me back to the screen where you enter the XY1012 code. I tried registering again, but it says I'm already registered and to simply log in using my email. After reading the above comment here, though, I'm wondering if they're currently updating the codes to replace the ones people have already cracked and leaked.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreaterLucario View Post
    Oooookaaay..... I've got a problem. I've already registered, but when I try to log back in, it sends me back to the screen where you enter the XY1012 code. I tried registering again, but it says I'm already registered and to simply log in using my email. After reading the above comment here, though, I'm wondering if they're currently updating the codes to replace the ones people have already cracked and leaked.
    Yeah that has happened to me as well, im sure they are updating it.
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

I don't get what this is, so we go to random websites and search them to find a pokeball on them? So, say if I went to youtube, and I saw a pokeball on the front page with a code on it. Would that be it?
    Currently not playing any Pokemon Games, you can check my Backloggery for games that I AM playing, if you're interested:

If I'm playing a Pokemon game, I'll have my signature display the game I'm playing, current team, and badge number.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreaterLucario View Post
    It could be your browser, try updating or changing browsers if you keep having this problem.
    Problematic Paranormal Files

(Psssssttt... hey, you, yah you, HOLIDAYS2014 - 10% off $15+)
    The Gravity Falls Fanclub | My Twitter: @CleverKraken

Today's Fact: When communicating, dolphins use a signature whistle to let others know who's singing.

Opened 13 balls Other codes don't work.

I've unlocked Skrelp, Noivern, Spritzee, Pangoro, Talonflame, Chespin, Pancham, Gogoat, Dedenne, Inkay, Swirlix and Malamar. The other 11 Pokeballs say 'Hint Coming Soon'.

I wonder if the Pokemon Company did catch on to the passwords being spread and have decided to change some of them.
    Varanus on the General Chat Thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by varanus_komodoensis View Post
    You're not a kid anymore once you join this thread. 2 minutes here and all innocence you once had is lost.
    3DS FC:
    4940 - 6535 - 5488

Friend Safari: Fighting:
    Pancham, Machoke, Tyrogue.
    PM me if you add me.

Quote Originally Posted by Strolling View Post
    Opened 13 balls Other codes don't work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninfia-Fan View Post
    I've unlocked Skrelp, Noivern, Spritzee, Pangoro, Talonflame, Chespin, Pancham, Gogoat, Dedenne, Inkay, Swirlix and Malamar. The other 11 Pokeballs say 'Hint Coming Soon'.

I wonder if the Pokemon Company did catch on to the passwords being spread and have decided to change some of them.
    The same thing happened to me. I opened 14 of them, and the others say "Hint Coming Soon". Some of the ones that didn't open for me were Xerneas, Yvetal, Fennekin, Malamar, and Froakie.

3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

Question

Hello I'm new here and I would like to start in this forum by posting a question that still spins in my head since the release of Team Flare's new characters: Who is this red-shades man? Thanks.
    Pic

Edit: I'm sorry, I forgot pictures uploaded to FB doesn't work on most sites. Hope it is now corrected as it is a Twitter link now.
    Last edited by CrimsonMasquerade; 22nd September 2013 at 10:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonMasquerade View Post
    Hello I'm new here and I would like to start in this forum by posting a question that still spins in my head since the release of Team Flare's new characters: Who is this red-shades man? Thanks.
    https://scontent-b-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/...44366657_n.jpg
    That there link don't work - but its safe to assume we don't know, as there's barely been any leaks regarding Team Flare. Although, its probably one of the commands if not a grunt, as each team had one, and generation five had 7!
    font size one

https://scontent-b-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/...44366657_n.jpg
    Call me crazy, but that looks like a girl.

fc; 4699 7626 1030 (3ds)
    Pokemon in my safari; Slugma, Braixen and Growlithe

Pic

Edit: I'm sorry, I forgot pictures uploaded to FB doesn't work on most sites. Hope it is now corrected as it is a Twitter link now.
    It looks like him but I can't say for certain it is.

Quote Originally Posted by AD95 View Post
    Call me crazy, but that looks like a girl.
    You aren't crazy, I also tought the same due to the flamboyant hair and the pose she is striking, but after watching too much anime for years, I'm not sure if to trust the pose and hair clues any more. It even came to my head that this character might be the leader exclusive for Y version and Xerosic for X, but that's too much speculation from me since there are very little data about them Flares.

Quote Originally Posted by Astral Shadow View Post
    It looks like him but I can't say for certain it is.
    I don't see it, the outfits and hair do not match, I'm sure it is a girl scientist that could end up being an Executive of the Leader.
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

This might be interesting. Is it the place to post it? I'm thrilled to see what they will show us.
    September 25th new evolved pokémon

PD: If it is Orotto I gonna crai.

This might be interesting. Is it the place to post it? I'm thrilled to see what they will show us.
    September 25th new evolved pokémon

Oorotto has already been released, hasn't it? I wouldn't classify it as "never-before-seen". Game Freak released concept art of it and a whole bunch of screenshots of Oorotto swarms in XY. I think this is probably something new.

Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.
    -------

Ooroto has not been officially named in the west. Unless there is more info coming from other sites, I'm leaning towards Ooroto's official English name.

The only thing we know are what it looks like, and it Horde Battles with Sudowoodo, and going off sounds in the trailers, it's weak to Fire type attacks, but not apparently not Electric. We think it could be it's Grass, Steel, Ice or Bug type. (We've heard a sound that is used in earlier games when ever Super effective attacks hit, at the correct time.)
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Although it could be Ooroto's English name, I'll keep my hopes up for something that is actually new. (and probably be disappointed) Oh well, the games will be out soon!

Probably not, if only because they specified "evolved."

Oorotto has already been released, hasn't it? I wouldn't classify it as "never-before-seen". Game Freak released concept art of it and a whole bunch of screenshots of Oorotto swarms in XY. I think this is probably something new.
    Wait, concept art of Orotto? I know they talked about hordes but Orotto actually was only shown precariously for almost a second during the Horde Battles trailers (one along with Sudowoodos) but nothing else (and a few screenshot scans). I would like see the official concept art though if you can share sources; need a solid reference for my Ghost type fanarts. Hope you don't mind

PD: Just my speculation but if "Oo" means "great" probably Orotto is an evolved form and it already has a pre-evo.
    Last edited by CrimsonMasquerade; 23rd September 2013 at 10:54 PM.

Orotto has yet to be shown outside the japanese trailers/commercials anywhere. There has been no concept art. They haven't even acknowledged it, much less released actual screenshots of it.

There's a reason that people kept expecting it to be shown for the past two or three months.

It hasn't, but if nothing evolves into orotto, then it can't be it.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by Nutter t.KK View Post
    Ooroto has not been officially named in the west. Unless there is more info coming from other sites, I'm leaning towards Ooroto's official English name.

The only thing we know are what it looks like, and it Horde Battles with Sudowoodo, and going off sounds in the trailers, it's weak to Fire type attacks, but not apparently not Electric. We think it could be it's Grass, Steel, Ice or Bug type. (We've heard a sound that is used in earlier games when ever Super effective attacks hit, at the correct time.)
    Wait, concept art of Orotto? I know they talked about hordes but Orotto actually was only shown precariously for almost a second during the Horde Battles trailers (one along with Sudowoodos) but nothing else (and a few screenshot scans). I would like see the official concept art though if you can share sources; need a solid reference for my Ghost type fanarts. Hope you don't mind

PD: Just my speculation but if "Oo" means "great" probably Orotto is an evolved form and it already has a pre-evo.
    Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    Orotto has yet to be shown outside the japanese trailers/commercials anywhere. There has been no concept art. They haven't even acknowledged it, much less released actual screenshots of it.

There's a reason that people kept expecting it to be shown for the past two or three months.
    Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    It hasn't, but if nothing evolves into orotto, then it can't be it.

Going back through Serebii's archives (because that's where I saw the concept art), I think what I'm thinking of is this page from July, where the concept art was made by fans, not by Gamefreak. I'm just remembering it wrong because it was so long ago. Sorry everyone!

So they said that they're revealing an EVOLVED Pokemon, right? Personally, I think that Oorotto is the evolved form of Sudowoodo. They both have the "oo" thing going on in their name, they're both trees, and Oorotto is seen in swarms with Sudowoodo. So it makes a lot of sense.

I wasn't aware that Oorotto hadn't "officially" been revealed outside of Japan, or that Game Freak hadn't even acknowledged it. So it does make sense that maybe it's Oorotto and maybe Oorotto is the evolved form of Sudowoodo.

-------

Page 513 of 533 FirstFirst ... 413463503509510511512513514515516517523 ... LastLast