Page 517 of 533 FirstFirst ... 417467507513514515516517518519520521527 ... LastLast
Results 12,901 to 12,925 of 13320

Thread: ~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/201...ependent_quest

What it says in the title. That's the guy who did a bunch of the tunes in the last few main Pokémon games.

A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

The BBS Forums! Join in!

Tied to this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors - check it out!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut?
    Current Article: From RSE to ORAS - what has improved? We look at aspects that changed for better or worse.
    Previous Article: Dude, where's my Game Corner? Learn why you can't gamble in ORAS. =(
    Avatar: minty-fivestar on DA, edited background/cropping. Fic banner: cieux.

How about the new copyright of Gamefreak?
    Pokemon Phantom Gate.

(technically it is pokemon news and there is no other place to talk about it..)

At the moment number 10 in double battles of the Netherlands.

Unless we know factually that it's associated with a product, it doesn't mean anything in and of itself. Potential product names are routinely trademarked but never used for anything.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

http://www.gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=221417

Pokemon is on Hulu now. The 10th season, the Origins special, and the Darkrai movie are currently available. This is great, I hope they add more episodes, including the XY ones.

Default Omg!! New eevee evo!

NEW EEVEE EVOLUTION LEAKED!!
    I think its bug type... Though thats probably just me.
    Its in the attatchment, it wont let me post links :/
    neweeveeevo.jpg
    Last edited by Prextail202; 10th February 2014 at 1:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Prextail202 View Post
    neweeveeevo.jpg
    http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...04/074/cc0.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Prextail202 View Post
    neweeveeevo.jpg
    It's also fake

Fakeevee looks so gross anyways.
    Friend Code: 4597-0393-3118
    Pokémon in My Safari:
    PM me first before adding!

They released even more Valntine Cards recently. Some of them are really nice & suiting like Vivillion or Eevee. They even made Doublade look good. Espur is just... wrong...

This one's quite old but,
    Quote Originally Posted by Bariokie View Post
    How about the new copyright of Gamefreak?
    Pokemon Phantom Gate.

(technically it is pokemon news and there is no other place to talk about it..)
    Creatures Inc. previously worked on PokéPark and Ranger titles alongside main series titles, so it can be either a sequel to those, a completely new spin off or something related to the main series. It can't be Mystery Dungeon though, as those are developed by Chunsoft.

Edit: It might also be GF's next downloadable title in the vein of HarmoKnight or Soliti Horse and they might be teaming up with Creatures for teh lulz, but that's unlikely. Assuming of course that the trademark goes to anywhere.
    Last edited by Trainer Yusuf; 12th February 2014 at 5:45 PM.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    This one's quite old but,

Creatures Inc. previously worked on PokéPark and Ranger titles alongside main series titles, so it can be either a sequel to those, a completely new spin off or something related to the main series. It can't be Mystery Dungeon though, as those are developed by Chunsoft.

Edit: It might also be GF's next downloadable title in the vein of HarmoKnight or Soliti Horse and they might be teaming up with Creatures for teh lulz, but that's unlikely. Assuming of course that the trademark goes to anywhere.
    Couldn't it also just be one of their yearly "adventure camps" or parks or whatever

Quote Originally Posted by Ruas View Post
    They released even more Valntine Cards recently. Some of them are really nice & suiting like Vivillion or Eevee. They even made Doublade look good. Espur is just... wrong...
    Some of those are just too adorable I can't. The Magikarp card, Munchlax card, and Tyrunt card in particular have me rolling on the floor.

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    Couldn't it also just be one of their yearly "adventure camps" or parks or whatever
    It can be, actually. I haven't thought of that since I didn't know the trifecta also trademarked those. That is also probably more likely.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by Ruas View Post
    Those are all pretty fitting. I like them lol.

Pokemon X and ΩR Shiny Hunter

Latest shiny: (SR 19 hrs 21mins)

I have claimed Kanga

Not sure if anyone saw it, but GameInformer did an "afterwords" interview with Masuda.

Pretty cool stuff, they talk about the romance with Shauna, possibly putting Megas in future games, Mega Gengar giving them a lot of trouble in rigging, and that Fennekin is Masuda's favorite new starter

That interview is from like a month or two ago; I have no idea why people are bringing it up now.

Is it because of how GameInformer archives their online news or something?

Not official, but I dunno where else to put this.

Twitch is trying to play Pokemon (and failing). This is the source of those memes about Route 9 and the Helix Fossil, if you were wondering.

Yeah they've been going for a while. Really good example of how bad Twitch chat is.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Loll are we talking about twitch? Its hilarious in there. I tried to play it but my commands wouldn't go in
    Here is my pokemon white fc.

2924-4835-5101 name: Soul(with a star)

give me a message if you have your code too so i can add you back

Name: Green Diamond
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Your commands are going in. But so are the commands of tens of thousands of others. It is chaos.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Same here. It actually wont let me connect to the chat though. :/

RIP Pidgeot. <3 I will always remember you. <3

My eggs! Click on them for a close up view!

Quote Originally Posted by White Pikachu View Post
    Same here. It actually wont let me connect to the chat though. :/
    You need to create a Twitch account in order to play.

Part of the reason some commands don't go through is because they're not queued, meaning the game ends up interpreting while another action is taking place (pressing buttons while Red is walking, for instance); while the game does recognize the command, it ignores it.

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    You need to create a Twitch account in order to play.

Part of the reason some commands don't go through is because they're not queued, meaning the game ends up interpreting while another action is taking place (pressing buttons while Red is walking, for instance); while the game does recognize the command, it ignores it.
    I have a twitch account but it would not let me actually join the chat because that it is so busy with all the amount of people on it meaning that I can only watch and I cant play the game until there are less people on it.
    There were about 65,000 people on it just when I checked!

RIP Pidgeot. <3 I will always remember you. <3

My eggs! Click on them for a close up view!

Page 517 of 533 FirstFirst ... 417467507513514515516517518519520521527 ... LastLast