Page 52 of 533 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102152 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 13320

Thread: ~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

ugh, australia sux. we never get any good events. We never got the old mew, deoxys, celebi and jirachi events in the 3rd gen times. And we never got the regigigas and shaymin events either. I doubt australia would get any of these new events. I'm thinking about moving...
    look at me! i'm a shiny politoad!

has anyone seen pokebeach's update? specifically the pic of junichi masuda holding up a poster with a question mark over it, wuts that logo up in the corner? theres a star in it that kinda reminds me of the heart and soul symbols in the heartgold and soulsilver logos, same with the fire and leaf symbols from fire red and leaf green, anyone else have any thoughts? go take a look at www.pokebeach.com
    thank you charmander ~ white rock

All Ye Who Enter Here
    Abandon What You Know
    Embrace The 5th Generation

Quote Originally Posted by superkal388 View Post
    has anyone seen pokebeach's update? specifically the pic of junichi masuda holding up a poster with a question mark over it, wuts that logo up in the corner? theres a star in it that kinda reminds me of the heart and soul symbols in the heartgold and soulsilver logos, same with the fire and leaf symbols from fire red and leaf green, anyone else have any thoughts? go take a look at www.pokebeach.com
    Yeah I have. I 've uploaded that episode to my youtube account.

Another offiicial site has confirmed that this is going to feature "new fields and new Pokemons". So I guess Pokemons is the official Pokemon plural noun now?
    Events:
    On a 3rd Gen Game (Temporarily Unavailable for Trade-Missing DS with a GBA Slot): Bonus Disk Jirachi, 10 ANIV Celebi, 10 ANIV Typhlosion, 10 ANIV Suicune, 10 ANIV Espeon, MYSTRY Mew, XD Lugia
    On a 4th Gen Game: ALAMOS Darkrai, Japanese Member Card Darkrai, Zoroark Movie Scizor, 11219 Mew, NZ Jirachi, Japanese Regigagas to activate the event
    On a 5th Gen Game: GAMESTOP Suicune, May 2012 Darkrai x 3, June 2012 Victini x 2, Spring 2012 Reshiram, Spring 2012 Zekrom, 2012 Arceus, Liberty Island Victini

Lol, as soon as the Wondercard file was dumped, I immediately downloaded it on my Platinum version.
    First time I ever get a non-WiFi event the day it starts, awyeah!

The only way they can make it always shiny is by giving it a static nature, hence the Jolly nature. They could have given it a different nature, but who would have wanted that? Jolly is one of the best natures for Pichu/Pikachu/Raichu.
    I would have prefered Adamant, though. Oh well.
    Once my Phione egg hatches, I'm gonna go and check it's IV's.
    Last edited by Pingouin7; 31st January 2010 at 5:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Events are redundant & useless. Babyfied event; making people go out of their way to get special content. This is why Action Replay exists...

I'm seriously excited for Gen V, I can't wait until the details begin to pour in.
    No, events are not useless or redundant. AR exists because they are people that are willing to pay for hacking devices instead of working for what they want.
    I can't wait for the event either. My bro's and I went to Gamestop today, but they were having trouble so we will have to go tomorrow.
    But all things that are exposed are made manifest by the light, for whatever makes manifest is light.
    Therefore He says: "Awake, you who sleep, Arise from the dead, And Christ will give you light."
    See then that you walk circumspectly, not as fools but as wise, redeeming the time, because the days are evil. (Ephesians 5:13-15)

Spoiler:- Friend Codes:

yep that's a star symbol alright.. this has become a lot more interesting. can anybody translate it? what does it mean?? the logo..tnx in advance!

Its the Pokémon Sunday Logo. See here.

Anyways, I'm excited for the reveal! I wonder what it'll be?
    FUTURE POKÉMON BLACK SCRAMBLE CHALLENGE TEAM

Yeah, it's the Pokemon Sunday logo. But now I'm trying to figure out if the stuff in the room is any clues. XD

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    WOW! Good eye, I noticed that too. It looks exactly like the HeartGold logo except it's a star. I also notice that the writing is in red. So whatever these games may be, they'll have something to do with stars. At least one version will.
    Care to read the post directly above yours?

Quote Originally Posted by Pingouin7 View Post
    Care to read the post directly above yours?
    I hadn't seen the last page when I quoted that post. I already deleted it anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by hol123 View Post
    Yeah, it's the Pokemon Sunday logo. But now I'm trying to figure out if the stuff in the room is any clues. XD
    Has that been the case in the past (clues in the background that may hint at what the games will be about)?

If they are clues, I am at a loss. It looks like classic Pokemon Sunday. Is that "Z" mark supposed to symbolize Phantom Z?
    Last edited by Lorde; 31st January 2010 at 5:29 AM.

I hadn't seen the last page when I quoted that post. I already deleted it anyway, so I don't see what you're so mad about.

Has that been the case in the past (clues in the background that may hint at what the games will be about)?

If they are clues, I am at a loss.
    Not that I know of, but hey, I'm desperate.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Quote Originally Posted by ShinySandshrew View Post
    No, events are not useless or redundant. AR exists because they are people that are willing to pay for hacking devices instead of working for what they want.
    I can't wait for the event either. My bro's and I went to Gamestop today, but they were having trouble so we will have to go tomorrow.
    No, AR is for people who don't have the time/resources to waste on going to events when they can just as easily get the same content with a hacking device.

There aren't any clues in the pic I can tell of, it looks like a design studio to imo, but that's just me.

I hadn't seen the last page when I quoted that post. I already deleted it anyway.

If they are clues, I am at a loss. It looks like classic Pokemon Sunday. Is that "Z" mark supposed to symbolize Phantom Z?
    For the teaser of HG/SS, I believe they had Gold and Silver party ball type of things explode with confetti. That's the closest I can think of.

Could be wrong and fabricated this in my mind. 8D

Quote Originally Posted by Kinslayer View Post
    For the teaser of HG/SS, I believe they had Gold and Silver party ball type of things explode with confetti. That's the closest I can think of.

Could be wrong and fabricated this in my mind. 8D
    No you're right. They had Gold and Silver party balls. I remember people guessing that they represented Gold and Silver remakes.

But I didn't see anything like that on Pokemon Sunday this time around.

What would be the point of having less than subliminal hints in the pic if we have no idea as to what these games are gonna be called? Only a complete idiot wouldn't have been able to figure out the two party balls were alluding to HG/SS. But if they tried to drop any subliminal hints on us this time it would be like telling a huge inside joke that everybody would get except for you.

The point is that they can't drop any hints this time.

I can`t wait to see what the new pokemon and game are.I hope it`s something to do with the 5th gen.

there's no Battle Frontier?!

about the logo, thank god, cuz i thought maybe it had to do with the new game but the logo itself looked crazy different but then i was like y wud they reveal part of the logo??? XD ugh i hate teaser episodes >.<
    thank you charmander ~ white rock

All Ye Who Enter Here
    Abandon What You Know
    Embrace The 5th Generation

Does the Pikachu Colored Pichu have set IV's?
    00][/CENTER]

Default Pikachu Colored Pichu Info

Some info:

• It's of a Jolly Nature.
    • It's of Level 30
    • Moveset: Charge, Volt Tackle, Endeavor and Endure
    • Male
    • It's holding an Everstone.

That should be enough info for people except for set EVs/IVs.
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, ‘If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.’

Thank you, Mew_, for this Broken Signature, and -Sarah, for this userbar.
    [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/345bo5k.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/t06vbd.jpg[/IMG]

Damn, always gonna be Jolly.... There goes any attempt at a special sweeper =(
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092
    Onix | Shuckle | Nosepass

I'm pretty excited about this Pokemon Sunday revelation. Whatever it is, it's going to be neat. Hopefully, we'll get more information about this new game soon.

Bigger version of the Jirachi event poster.
    http://www.gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=112714
    Subscribe to me-http://www.youtube.com/seamonster73
    Follow me-http://www.twitter.com/evandeck
    Quote Originally Posted by kirkeastment View Post
    Pre-Order/Back Order - Items not in stock.

Order Received - Items are in stock, they've noted your order.

Processing - This basically means that they are taking the money now, if you paid up front, i don't think you'll see this one.

Preparing Order - Your payment was successful, and they're preparing your item for dispatch.

Shipped - Duh, thats obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by chosen_one386 View Post
    I'm pretty excited about this Pokemon Sunday revelation. Whatever it is, it's going to be neat. Hopefully, we'll get more information about this new game soon.
    Yeah I know. I hope it's a new Pokemon.

Also I just picked up my two Pichu on my Platinum and Diamond versions. I also pre-ordered my HeartGold version. The so cool. I can't wait to get the Spikey-Eared Pichu.

Quote Originally Posted by Chimchar15 View Post
    Yeah I know. I hope it's a new Pokemon.

Also I just picked up my two Pichu on my Platinum and Diamond versions. I also pre-ordered my HeartGold version. The so cool. I can't wait to get the Spikey-Eared Pichu.
    yeah me to i honestly hope they don't do what they did with giratina and shaymin i really dont want to see ho-oh and lugia land formes lol

Page 52 of 533 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102152 ... LastLast