Page 530 of 533 FirstFirst ... 430480520526527528529530531532533 LastLast
Results 13,226 to 13,250 of 13312

Thread: ~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

Quote Originally Posted by Savvao View Post
    I'll love to have another Pokemon Stadium/C/XD/BR game for the Wii U. It'll be nice in HD.
    This is my biggest hope regarding what the news will bring. I'm certain that the Wii U would bring out the very best in a Pokemon battle sim game due to its HD capabilities, and of course any game titled 'Pokemon' of this nature would sell tons of Wii U units without question. As ever though, best to keep hopes lowered.

I really hope this shocking announcement is a Pokemon game on the Wii U that's NOT called "Hey U Pikachu", "Pokemon Snap U", or "Pokemon Trozei U", etc, but Pokken Fighters. I mean they've already trademarked it, it's been teased last year, and with a story mode like the Orre games, it has to be it. But then again, it could be something for the anime since Iris's Japanese voice actress is there too, or a new movie teaser.

Quote Originally Posted by Blazing Charmander View Post
    This is my biggest hope regarding what the news will bring. I'm certain that the Wii U would bring out the very best in a Pokemon battle sim game due to its HD capabilities, and of course any game titled 'Pokemon' of this nature would sell tons of Wii U units without question. As ever though, best to keep hopes lowered.
    I too have been hoping for a new 3D Battle game for the Wii U. It's been 7 years since that Revolution mess. And they did skip out on Gen V, not to mention the alternate forms in 4th Gen like Girantina and Shaymin. So hoping if it's true, i'll be looking forward to see 5th and 6th Gen and the Mega-Evos in glorious HD. (Fingers crossed)

"My Popularity in the Pokemon Universe continues to shine like the Aura that is with me. A full-feature movie, 4 two-parter episodes from the Sinnoh, Unova, and Kalos anime sagas, a 5-episode arc featuring my trainer Korrina, 3 appearances in the Smash Bros games and a Poke spokespearson for the Pokemon Trading Card commercials and the upcoming Pokken Fighters game. May I soon reach the fame that belongs to Pikachu"

3DS Friend code - 3007 9374 1244

Quote Originally Posted by G4Pokefan View Post
    I too have been hoping for a new 3D Battle game for the Wii U. It's been 7 years since that Revolution mess. And they did skip out on Gen V, not to mention the alternate forms in 4th Gen like Girantina and Shaymin. So hoping if it's true, i'll be looking forward to see 5th and 6th Gen and the Mega-Evos in glorious HD. (Fingers crossed)
    You and me both. I was genuinely excited about PBR after the first trailer was released for it, but that turned out to be a gross misrepresentation of the final product. I only tried out the game when borrowing it from a friend and also viewed many reviews and clips of the game online and on YouTube, but that was enough to convince me that it was a dud compared to previous console battle sim titles. It was disappointing that the rest of Gen IV through to Gen V failed to introduce a new Wii/Wii U title of this nature, so I hope that one is at least in the pipeline even if this announcement doesn't turn out to be it. Full-scale HD battles would definitely be something to savour.

Just went to Gamestop to get my Heracronite (and preorder a few games), aaaaand.... they didn't open for another hour :/

I thought they opened at 9AM but apparently they don't open until 10AM.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

I wouldn't mind Pokken or some other type of spinoff that's actually cool. All of the good spinoffs have been dying left and right.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

The official international Pokemon site has updated with a page dedicated to XY - Furious Fists as well as dubbing this week 'Fighting-Type Week' for Pokemon TV. There's also, notably, a 'Coming Soon' section on this page with a link further down the page similarly phased out for now called 'Fighting Type Face-off!'. I wonder whether this could be related to the upcoming announcement (maybe Pokken!).

Trying to get my Heracronite back from my friend because of the recent event and he's being a pain in the butt about it.

He wasn't interested in getting the event Heracross, though probably because the one I gave him was already enough. Now he's not even interested in getting the megastone because he already "has it". He said he's also lost interest in every game besides Fire Emblem because of SSB4.

I was surprised he agreed to meet-up to re-trade the megastones before the 31st, iiiiif the ever happens, it better. He really wanted Mega Heracross back then. I doubt he'd even do the event while he can too.

Sorry I just wanted to vent.

Edit: mfw he just got the Heracross, welp I'm happily confused.
    Last edited by Leafy Sea Dragon; 18th August 2014 at 8:50 PM.
    SO MANY SHINIES IN 6th GEN

Quote Originally Posted by Savvao View Post
    I'll love to have another Pokemon Stadium/C/XD/BR game for the Wii U. It'll be nice in HD.
    Ooh yeah I completely forgot about Orre. If XD's sequel is revealed, my life would be complete!
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Went to a gamestop today. They claimed to have not gotten the stuff from Nintendo. Tried calling another store near by, they didn't have it either. But they did try to con us into preordering The new games to get it. Anyone else run into this?

I'm reading all over facebook alot of gamestops said they have not received their megastone cards yet..
    Last edited by halloweenghost; 19th August 2014 at 3:51 AM.

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

Could it have something to do with the Anime though? it does have Iris' voice actor in it?

Anime spin-off about Iris? (Kidding...)

ORAS news maybe? more mega's?

Well it's probably what everyone thinks, that Pokken game.

News from IGN, the Pokémon TCG game has been announced for iOS, so that might be what's announced in the monthly Famitsu stream (probably not the main dealio, but it's a thing)

Quote Originally Posted by zeburaika00 View Post
    News from IGN, the Pokémon TCG game has been announced for iOS, so that might be what's announced in the monthly Famitsu stream (probably not the main dealio, but it's a thing)
    That was announced a few days ago, that's not what the upcoming announcement is going to be.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

I know I'm getting my hopes up but I'm thinking this surprise announcement is gonna be big. If it were a game in any of the existing spin-off series, it wouldn't really be surprising. I'm betting it'll be a full blown Origins anime, starting at Gold and Silver. My wish however would be a Pokemon Yellow remake but that's just me.
    My Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by StrongBad456 View Post
    I know I'm getting my hopes up but I'm thinking this surprise announcement is gonna be big. If it were a game in any of the existing spin-off series, it wouldn't really be surprising. I'm betting it'll be a full blown Origins anime, starting at Gold and Silver. My wish however would be a Pokemon Yellow remake but that's just me.

I was actually thinking of an older Pokemon game coming for the E-Shop.
    I never thought about something in range of anime or mini series. Could be very possible though.

Life is like unto a long journey with a heavy burden.
    (Tokugawa Ieyasu)

MBTI personality type: ISFP

You have distinct preference of Introversion over Extraversion (67%)
    You have marginal or no preference of Sensing over Intuition (1%)
    You have distinct preference of Feeling over Thinking (62%)
    You have slight preference of Perceiving over Judging (22%)

Quote Originally Posted by Silvijo View Post
    I was actually thinking of an older Pokemon game coming for the E-Shop.
    I never thought about something in range of anime or mini series. Could be very possible though.
    I didn't think of them adding older games to the E-shop. Maybe the DS games on Wii U? Would that be possible because the DS ones could trade wirelessly? That might actually make me buy a Wii U again.
    My Shinies:

I'm guessing the big announcement will probabaly be that pokemon fighting game thing myself.. but who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by halloweenghost View Post
    I'm guessing the big announcement will probabaly be that pokemon fighting game thing myself.. but who knows.
    I totally forgot about this, not joking...

It could be a game like XD and Gale of Darkness with VAs. I really think it has something to do with voices with Iris's VA being there.

Really hoping for a Conquest 2 Spinoff, but a girl can only dream.
    Claimed Braviary, Masamune Date, and Pokemon Conquest
    "Dragons are loyal, and they will always see their mission through."
    "In the wake of my demise, may you still continue." Source of gifs

Most of the Gamestops are now getting their Megastone codes finally..so go on out and triumph! Here's a pic of mine

megastone_zps9b55a2d6.jpg

Not the greatest quality pic... and for those wondering..it's like a lotto ticket scratch off where the code is

According to PokéJungle:

An article in Famitsu calls upcoming Pokémon game (new project) ground-breaking and series changing
    Hmm.. this could really be huge. If this is what they're saying, I doubt it'd be this Pokkén, because it doesn't seem like something 'groundbreaking'. I'm trying not to get myself hyped because it might be a dissapointment, but..

POKÉMON OMEGA RUBY & APLHA SAPPHIRE
    |
    MEGA EVOLUTION | 0301-9985-7534 | SAM
    Y FRIEND SAFARI: WATER WITH OCTILLERY, WARTORTLE AND AZUMARILL

Why would they announce a new game that isn't a spin-off when ORAS isn't even out yet? I think it's probably Pokken and they are trying to make it more cool than it is, but the way they announced seems so weird, i hope i don't get hyped too but it's really hard.
    Last edited by Xuxuba; 21st August 2014 at 12:08 PM.

Oh I don't doubt it's not a spin-off, but it doesn't mean it can't be something equally amazing as the main series as a side-series. But like I said, I'm just speculating!

POKÉMON OMEGA RUBY & APLHA SAPPHIRE
    |
    MEGA EVOLUTION | 0301-9985-7534 | SAM
    Y FRIEND SAFARI: WATER WITH OCTILLERY, WARTORTLE AND AZUMARILL

If they make pokken they would use amiibo for it.

I can't think of any sort of game that would make it ground breaking and utter shocking.

Or are they over hyping it? Some detective game is not: "ground-breaking and series changing"

At the moment number 10 in double battles of the Netherlands.

It might as well be that detective game seeing that its a new type for pokemon
    I have claimed

Page 530 of 533 FirstFirst ... 430480520526527528529530531532533 LastLast