Page 536 of 552 FirstFirst ... 436486526532533534535536537538539540546 ... LastLast
Results 13,376 to 13,400 of 13785

Thread: ~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

It's already leaked and was confirmed as nothing about 18 hours ago - apparently it was anime related news if i remember correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter ゴースト View Post
    It's already leaked and was confirmed as nothing about 18 hours ago - apparently it was anime related news if i remember correctly.
    Thanks for the info
    FC: 3711-9176-7509
    IGN: Creyk

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander18 View Post
    Yeah, I kind of doubt this so-called news until it actually comes out but it may not. I am starting to think that a new game would be announced next year.
    At the very least, we need to wait for Great Detective Pikachu before any major announcement, since that might fill the Autumn block. Even if a main game is released for Autumn, it is unlikely that Pikachu game would be released a few months after it in the same season.

Of course, I know nothing about how spin-offs and main releases fit in terms of Japanese Fiscal Years, so w/e.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..

Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Main site says new Mystery Dungeon for US this winter.
    LLR

P.S.
    East Sea Shellos (blue) with HA available
    All 18 non-event Vivillon patterns for trade. Ask!
    Dex 718/718 Thank you ShinyPanda!

Mystic of the Week: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

My Friend Code: 1907-9797-0140. In game name: Sage.
    My safari Electric: Spheal, Bergmite and Cloyster.
    LLR on PI Forums
    Credit for the button: DA's Noscium

mystery dungeon yay... oh well...
    R.I.P Satoru Iwata. You'll be missed dearly.

<3: greninja, furfrou, meowtic m, barbaracle, dragalge, aurorus, gourgheist, avalugg, noivern, yveltal, megaY, mega megamegamegamega

the very best:

hopefully best spin-off series can return to form

GTI was a joke and an insult

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    hopefully best spin-off series can return to form

GTI was a joke and an insult
    Agreed, and hopefully. The first two Mystery Dungeon games (meaning Red/Blue and Time/Darkness/Sky) were phenomenal games and my absolute favorite among the spin-offs. Heck, I liked Sky more than I liked some of the main series games. I really hope the new ones does the series justice because that honestly makes me really excited.
    [+-][+-]
    ---[+-]
    --[+-]
    [+-][+-]apto369

†I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

If you enjoy poetry, check out this book by rising author, James W. A. "In the Library" is told in an epic narrative format and contains dark thematic material that teaches multiple lessons about pain, coping, and madness. Check it out at thejameswa.com !

I guess the reveal of Mystery Dungeon hints that there will be no main title game this year. Which is good.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    Now accepting single battles!
    Started from the bottom now we here.

Quote Originally Posted by phanpycross View Post
    Yup:

Original meaning: Deus Ex Machina

Serebii : Didnt Enjoy Much.

I was hoping for a sequel to Conquest, but Mystery Dungeon can be good, if done right.

Gates to Infinity really disappointed me, however the graphics and soundtrack were phenomenal in that game.

No main series this year? Well, Gamefreak must be cooking up something really special for next year.
    ^Characters from Sengoku Basara^
    Claimed Braviary, Masamune Date, and Pokemon Conquest

Quote Originally Posted by TheBattleFrontierAsh1 View Post
    I guess the reveal of Mystery Dungeon hints that there will be no main title game this year. Which is good.
    Yay.

Guess Detective Pikachu might be for Summer instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Symphony View Post
    I was hoping for a sequel to Conquest, but Mystery Dungeon can be good, if done right.

Gates to Infinity really disappointed me, however the graphics and soundtrack were phenomenal in that game.

No main series this year? Well, Gamefreak must be cooking up something really special for next year.
    I wouldn't be surprised if that turned out to be the case. I was expecting them to wait until an alternate Zygarde forme to reveal Mystery Dungeon, but I guess they are planning something more important for the 20th anniversary after all.

Edit: The Release Date's variety is also interesting, since it basically covers all seasons until Summer 2016.
    Last edited by Trainer Yusuf; 21st May 2015 at 9:11 PM.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..

Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    Edit: The Release Date's variety is also interesting, since it basically covers all seasons until Summer 2016.
    That is in fact interesting, I hadn't noticed that at first. Maybe Summer of 2016 is what they're planning the big 2-0 party/release for. Or the whole thing is meant to throw us all off.
    [+-][+-]
    ---[+-]
    --[+-]
    [+-][+-]apto369

†I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

If you enjoy poetry, check out this book by rising author, James W. A. "In the Library" is told in an epic narrative format and contains dark thematic material that teaches multiple lessons about pain, coping, and madness. Check it out at thejameswa.com !

Quote Originally Posted by zapto369 View Post
    That is in fact interesting, I hadn't noticed that at first. Maybe Summer of 2016 is what they're planning the big 2-0 party/release for. Or the whole thing is meant to throw us all off.
    Well, I doubt it, since in Gen V we had Rumble U after GTI. X/Y was released in the classic Autumn period with Rumble U filling Spring-Summer period. I wouldn't be surprised if a hypothetical Rumble World U did the same.

Mystery Dungeons games have always been created to cover large periods of "drought"s, so to speak. Well, except maybe for that eShop title. But they rarely did it alone.

Edit: In fact, the original Rumble for Wii came a short while after the release of Explorers of Sky, so a console Rumble in the Spring 2016-Summer 2016 is not that unlikely.
    Last edited by Trainer Yusuf; 21st May 2015 at 9:43 PM.

Super Mystery Dungeon could be released in January or February in Europe. The official website only says early 2016.

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    Well, I doubt it, since in Gen V we had Rumble U after GTI. X/Y was released in the classic Autumn period with Rumble U filling Spring-Summer period. I wouldn't be surprised if a hypothetical Rumble World U did the same.
    You don't seriously expect history to repeat itself, do you? There is already a recent Rumble game for this generation, and they don't have much to gain from another take on a console version. The only additional spin-off releases we should be expecting are Detective Pikachu and Pokkén. I still think that the former could be released this year as Tsunekazu Ishihara said (albeit in late 2013), while Pokkén's port is unlikely to be released before late 2016 given Namco's track record.
    Last edited by Kein; 21st May 2015 at 10:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBattleFrontierAsh1 View Post
    I disagree, we need a new main series game and not another spin-off games. I am done buying spin-off games but unfortunately it looks like the new main series game would be in 2016 which stinks. I just hope it's not a kanto/sinnoh remake.
    Currently playing Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.

Currently own: All gen 4 main series games, all gen 5 games and the all four gen 6 games.

Feel free to check out my hilarious signature!

Currently avoiding the giant chicken so I won't destroy half the city when fighting the chicken!

Oh no, oh no, oh no! Oh Yeah! Okay, can everyone please stop saying oh no in the court room cause the Kool Aid man keeps coming in!

Oh that dog of mine!

Oh haven't you heard? Bird is the word!

You definitely don't have to worry about a Kanto remake, and most likely not a Sinnoh remake. The next main series game(s) will probably be the next in the Kalos region (Pokémon Z), if the past is any indication. As for when that'll happen though, it is looking like the second half of 2016.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Recent Shiny:

Current Hunt: Regigigas

This is probably is going to be the first year for a while where we don't get a New main series game on a yearly basis. (There still is E3, but with a the PMD annoucment, I don't think it will happen.) If I remember rightly, PMD games appear in the "Gap year" between Main series games.

Personally, I like the PMD games, and I regret trading my PMD games a while back.

I really don't get interested in a game based purely on a Logo, but given the release date, I'm willing to bet on a E3 trailer.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

This will sound silly but did Gamefreak ever did anything fancy or special during Pokemon's 5th/10th/15th anniversary? I can't recall anything that Gamefreak did during those times. I know 20 years is successful and all but I'm just curious ever since I noticed 2016 was their next milestone.

Dream Address: 5900 5616 6099
    The icons are clickable btw. I know I don't use them much but still.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragalge View Post
    This will sound silly but did Gamefreak ever did anything fancy or special during Pokemon's 5th/10th/15th anniversary? I can't recall anything that Gamefreak did during those times. I know 20 years is successful and all but I'm just curious ever since I noticed 2016 was their next milestone.
    Well, Diamond and Pearl were released 10 years after Red & Green, albeit later in the year. I would consider that something big because of the console and graphics upgrades, not to mention all the extras included in Diamond and Pearl, such as the Physical/Special split, all the new evolutions, etc.
    Not sure if that was all because of an anniversary, but I don't know that it wasn't.

I HAVE DIANCIE, POKEBANK CELEBI, AND SOME SHINIES FOR TRADE.

THE LIST MAY BE UPDATED FROM TIME TO TIME.
    PM IF INTERESTED.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragalge View Post
    The 5th anniversary i think went without fanfare, but the 10th had some multimedia stuff going on http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...th_Anniversary
    I dont think they did anything special for the 15th beyond holding a giveaway poll that wound up with a rayquaza being given

they have, sort of, talked about the 20th anniversary though. iirc in some interviews they mention wanting to use this year to build hype for next year or something. I should see if I can find that quote.

They've also mentioned the appeal of yearly titles and how the usual/older cycle may not work anymore, so I'd be very surprised if there wasn't a mainline title this year. Taijiri will be at e3, too, so I kind of doubt SPMD will be their showcase. Even ignoring how it's a spinoff developed by another company being announced a month before e3

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    Taijiri will be at e3, too
    wait what

isn't Tajiri a depressed autistic recluse of some kind that hasn't done diddlysquat for the series since its inception

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    wait what

isn't Tajiri a depressed autistic recluse of some kind that hasn't done diddlysquat for the series since its inception
    There was a leaked motion graphics opening intended to be used at E3. Although I didn't think it was confirmed and there was still a possibility that the names were placeholder names. Especially since there were some more odd ones.
    Last edited by Endless; 22nd May 2015 at 12:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Endless View Post
    There was a leaked motion graphics opening intended to be used at E3. Although I didn't think it was confirmed and there was still a possibility that the names were placeholder names. Especially since there were some more odd ones.
    Kind of a weird name to use as a placeholder since Masuda's been the face, but fair enough

I REALLY hope the new PMD game lives up to the older games (Red/Blue Rescue & Time/Darkness/Sky) because GtI was, as far as plot and game-play goes, pathetic.

I could rant about everythin in that game that I didn't like but I won't. I just hope they bring back the personality test thing and give you more than just 5 starter pokemon to choose from (heck they didn't even include Zorua as a choice in GtI when he is the pre-evo of the first revealed Unova Pokemon). I'd be fine if they just included the Kanto, Jhoto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova and Kalos starters (and Pikachu obviously).

I also hope that in it they do 2 things:

1. Your character and your partner have genders (seriously, do you know how annoying it is to be referred to as male when you are a female?)

2. Legendaries should NOT be a common sight, they should be RARE or almost unheard of like in the older PMD games (No one seemed to treat Virizion as some rare Pokemon but as if she is as common as a magikarp :/)

I also am still waiting on a Pokemon Ranger game for the Wii/WiiU so you can actually use a remote as the capture styler :3

Dutch pokemon sites are reporting shiny charizard (holding Charizardite Y) distributions at Game Mania stores via wi-fi.

There is no official report of the distrution yet, but the sites say it will run from 1 june till 21 june for both X/Y as OR/AS
    3 DS FC: 3308-5984-2739

FS: Garbodor, Drapion, Kakuna (Posion)

I'm actually happy that there isn't a new main series game this year. The longer that Gamefreak spends with their next games, the more content there will be. X/Y and OR/AS were fun, but they definitely felt lacking in regards to the postgame compared to B2/W2 and HG/SS.

Page 536 of 552 FirstFirst ... 436486526532533534535536537538539540546 ... LastLast