Page 538 of 571 FirstFirst ... 438488528534535536537538539540541542548 ... LastLast
Results 13,426 to 13,450 of 14260

Thread: ~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

Quote Originally Posted by magma grunt edu View Post
    well, this month's corocoro was sad. It's great for those who have access to it to get hoopa (stinking event only legendaries) and the super mystery dungeon is ok. But it makes me lose that little tiny bit of hope i had for a main series game. Yes, E3 is next week and corocoro wouldn't spoil the revelation but i'm almost sure there's nothing this year. So much for an yearly release huh gamefreak?
    A break from a new core title is fine with me. I wasn't expecting one this year anyway, plus I still have stuff to do in OR/AS to keep me occupied.

I don't exactly recall where but they said they wanted to change the game's release schedules to yearly releases to essentially earn more money or be more relevant, i can't remember what were the exact words used. On one hand i'm excited that they took a break which for me means that Z/ZX-ZY is going to be way vaster than XY and we could bossibly get more megas, which are basically like new pokemon reveals now. But on the other hand, i love pokemon games so much i wouldn't mind getting a set of main series games per year. But i'll take the break and i'll be excited for possibly some megas. In the meantime we can get a distribution or 2 of some event legendaries hey GF? please...
    Who's up for some smash...3ds? hit me up if you wanna get rekt. No, sorry, if you want me to get rekt by you.

<3: greninja, furfrou, meowtic m, barbaracle, dragalge, aurorus, gourgheist, avalugg, noivern, yveltal, megaY, mega megamegamegamega

the very best:

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    it's not totally unreasonable to think that there might be a new Pokemon game announced soon

like, next week soon
    "Unreasonable?" No, but that would involve announcing a fall release in mid-June at an American event, all of which combine to make it especially improbable. Nonzero but that's about the best you can say.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander18 View Post
    and I even doubt we going to have another gen 6 game to be honest.
    The flawed logic behind this is debunked every time you suggest it.

There is hardly anything new and it is not something to be excited about.
    We'll all keep that in mind.

I don't exactly recall where but they said they wanted to change the game's release schedules to yearly releases to essentially earn more money or be more relevant, i can't remember what were the exact words used.
    Doesn't sound like something they'd say, but where we sit now, if they did say it, then clearly they didn't mean it. It sounds more like the game of telephone that the Internet fandom likes to play sometimes, where something is said in an interview and then gets twisted up and passed around between languages and resources until it becomes something inaccurate.

In the meantime we can get a distribution or 2 of some event legendaries hey GF? please...
    Game Freak has no hand in this sort of thing.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

I am already bored with ORAS games and very disappointed with the news we got. I think we getting Gen 7 next year at the latest since we finished our national dex with current four games. Sorry people but I believe gen 6 is finished and that is why no new main series game got revealed. Game Freak probably decided to forget about Zygarde and it's moves after a while. That means no trio master in this gen. Most spin-off games we have been getting lately are terrible but we'll see what Super Pokemon Mystery Dungeon has to offer.
    Currently playing Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. Awaiting the next Kalos games and pokemon movie.

Currently own: All gen 4, 5 and 6 main series games.

Feel free to check out my hilarious signature!

Currently avoiding the giant chicken so I won't destroy half the city when fighting the chicken!

Oh no, oh no, oh no! Oh Yeah! Okay, can everyone please stop saying oh no in the court room cause the Kool Aid man keeps coming in!

Oh that dog of mine!

Oh haven't you heard? Bird is the word!

No, that's ridiculous. They didn't "decide to forget" about anything and you have absolutely no basis for any of this. You aren't even leaping to a conclusion, you're actively making one up.

-----
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    Doesn't sound like something they'd say, but where we sit now, if they did say it, then clearly they didn't mean it. It sounds more like the game of telephone that the Internet fandom likes to play sometimes, where something is said in an interview and then gets twisted up and passed around between languages and resources until it becomes something inaccurate.

Game Freak has no hand in this sort of thing.
    ok what i was thinking when i said that was this response from masuda when asked by game informer "Do you get stressed out or overwhelmed with annualized releases like this? Since Black and White we’ve had a brand new, full Pokémon game every year. Is there any fear that you won’t be able to keep that up?" (this is a translation from the original german text):

Junichi Masuda: Luckily, we have very talented people at Game Freak. That's the reason why I'm not worried to give other people the position of beeing the director for some games while I create completely new games like Pokémon X and Pokémon Y. For Black 2 and White 2 Takao Unno was the director, this time Mr. Ohmori was the director [for OR/AS]. When giving the position of the director to another person I must be convinced that he has the right vision for the game. While the responsibility for the project is in the hands of another person this person has the chance to use his full creativity. I always hope that the complete dev team supports the director and doing their best to create a high quality game. Releasing games in short time intervals is always a race against time. The more time you invest to develop a game the better the game will be in the end. There are however different factors which prevent that. If it would always take us three years to develop a game, we wouldn't match with the fast pace of the modern world. When thinking about the release date we have to ask ourselves when the demand for the games is at its highest point. When having only one year of development time it's easier to use the things we have right now and decide what should maintain and what whould be improved in the next game. After this we have to create the best result we could get in the time we have to develop the game.

So yeah, he didn't say anything about going for it and even emphasized what i was thinking, that longer development time bring out better games. XY is very shallow especially compared to the previous games (there's so much to do in B2W2) so a longer development time means more kalos, more plot and most importantly, more stuff to do. And i'm all for it.

As the non-existance of another gen 6 game, that's just not gonna happen. If it did, it would be a massive lost opportunity on the expansion of such a cool region.
    Who's up for some smash...3ds? hit me up if you wanna get rekt. No, sorry, if you want me to get rekt by you.

<3: greninja, furfrou, meowtic m, barbaracle, dragalge, aurorus, gourgheist, avalugg, noivern, yveltal, megaY, mega megamegamegamega

the very best:

http://pokejungle.net/2015/07/12/aug...o-leak-begins/

New Zygarde form? Looks like some form or shape of Zygarde for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuxuba View Post
    No, it's just how things work in this forum. We complain before even watching it.

> > > > Amourshipping will never be canon.

I think that's a very logical guess based on the apparent head crest and white diamond eyes, both of which are evocative of Zygarde.

-----
    Words to|live by

Now the only question is - what are we getting? Pokemon Z? If so, as a sequel? As a mere third version?

And is that thing a new form? A Mega Evolution? Some sort of Primal Reversion? So many questions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuxuba View Post
    No, it's just how things work in this forum. We complain before even watching it.

> > > > Amourshipping will never be canon.

Assuming we are correct - no sure thing just yet - hopefully this can at least put to rest any question of whether another Kalos title is forthcoming. It's deeply improbable they would create a forme like that solely for the anime movies.

-----
    Words to|live by

Finally a hint about the third version!
    Honestly, I hope that it won't be a sequel.
    I liked BW2, but in my opinion Gen.6 needs a reboot with this Pokčmon Z.
    Anyway, Zygarde (it seems to be him at least XD) looks awesome in that new form.
    I too am wondering about it.....is it a megaevo or a primal reversion?
    So thrilled to find out about that!
    My Shiny Pokčmon (Since 2001): (X2)

Last update: 19/3/2014

3DS Friend code: 1950-8255-4764
    Friend Safari: Bug (Illumise, Ledyba and Venomoth)

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    http://pokejungle.net/2015/07/12/aug...o-leak-begins/

New Zygarde form? Looks like some form or shape of Zygarde for sure.
    Just thought I'd put forward an alternative possibility. Not highly likely, but not impossible...

What if it's the ReshiZeKyurem combination form? That is, the original Legendary powerful pokemon that split into Reshiram and Zekrom (and Kyurem). Think about it - Kyurem has a yellow diamond-shaped thing on its forehead to give it the "third eye", the teaser image shows both black and white (looks like it's meant to be a flash of lightning, but it creates a pairing of black and white), and it looks like it has a crown, arms, legs, and wings (looking at the designs of Reshiram, Zekrom, and Kyurem, you can see the components easily). I could easily see it having a kind of power-tail behind it, although it would be slightly off-screen. Note the resemblance of the arms to those of Zekrom.

Quote Originally Posted by Aielyn View Post
    Just thought I'd put forward an alternative possibility. Not highly likely, but not impossible...

What if it's the ReshiZeKyurem combination form? That is, the original Legendary powerful pokemon that split into Reshiram and Zekrom (and Kyurem). Think about it - Kyurem has a yellow diamond-shaped thing on its forehead to give it the "third eye", the teaser image shows both black and white (looks like it's meant to be a flash of lightning, but it creates a pairing of black and white), and it looks like it has a crown, arms, legs, and wings (looking at the designs of Reshiram, Zekrom, and Kyurem, you can see the components easily). I could easily see it having a kind of power-tail behind it, although it would be slightly off-screen. Note the resemblance of the arms to those of Zekrom.
    Come to think about it, that makes a lot of sense. Zygarde was not even featured in the promotional artwork yet Kyurem, Zekrom and Reshiram are prominent within the movie. If that Unova Dragon Trio is confirmed then that makes me wonder: how are we going to transform it into that in the games?
    Pokemon X: 1435 - 4013 - 1487 (,,)

I am searching for the following Pokemon
    (Modest), (Modest), (Hasty/Naive), (Timid/Jolly/Hasty/Naive), (Timid/Modest), (Jolly/Adamant)

I can provide you with the following Pokemon…
    (Timid), (Jolly), (Timid), (Rash), (Bold), (Careful), (Relaxed with Seismic Toss).

I’m also offering a legit Shiny Foongus. Looking for a good natured shiny in return!

For the third version, for me there are 3 possibilities.
    First : only one new title, with new mega evolutions, it could be named Pokémon Z and this silhouettes could be a new form of Zygarde.
    Second possibility : two new title (like they did for B&W) and it could be named XZ and YZ, if that's the case, I think we will get one mega evolution of Zygarde for the first version and one primal reversion for the second.
    Last (and not least) : new region (or part of a region) to explore, some new pokemons (remember the Strange Souvenir) and this silhouette might be a new pokémon...

Quote Originally Posted by Lion Demon View Post
    Come to think about it, that makes a lot of sense. Zygarde was not even featured in the promotional artwork yet Kyurem, Zekrom and Reshiram are prominent within the movie. If that Unova Dragon Trio is confirmed then that makes me wonder: how are we going to transform it into that in the games?
    I didn't realise that (I don't really follow the movies - I took interest in the news about this because it could indicate a new pokemon or form). I guess that adds further justification for my suspicion.

For those who don't see it, this might help a little - I've done a little mockup on what it might kind of look like, incomplete but enough to give you a feel for it. It's got a lot more Zekrom in the design I've done up than Reshiram or Kyurem, but that's just because I suck at artistic stuff.ReshiZeKyurem.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Aielyn View Post

What if it's the ReshiZeKyurem combination form? That is, the original Legendary powerful pokemon that split into Reshiram and Zekrom (and Kyurem).
    That would be a very good idea.
    BST=780

I think it's pretty obvious that's Zygarde's new form. I'm glad he got a new form, because his original form looks like a chubby worm, it seems so harmless and cute that it wouldn't make a good game cover.
    I don't think it's a fusion. Unova's trio used to be just one pokemon while Zygarde's lore has nothing to do with Xerneas and Yveltal.

Quote Originally Posted by Lion Demon View Post
    One problem:
    "This imagery comes from a trailer that airs after the newest movie"
    --From the main page.

Note the use of the word "after," meaning that whatever this is, it has probably nothing to do with 'Clash of Ages.'

I'm guessing the next new Pokemon installments will be revealed sometime in August at the earliest (expecting a September reveal but who knows?). Wouldn't make too much sense to tease Zygarde's new forme and leave it unrevealed until next year imo.
    Last edited by Dragalge; 12th July 2015 at 12:17 PM.

AC: NL Dream Address: 5900 5616 6099

I think this Zygarde forme could be a fusion of Zygarde and Yveltal, and another Zygarde forme to be a fusion of Zygarde and Xerneas- then we would have Pokemon ZX and Pokemon ZY. (They seem to be loving this 2-game thing recently)

I'm glad that the new Zygarde form at least implies that we'll get a new game next year. At least there's something I can look forward to in 2016 now.

I wouldn't hold my breathe until it is confirmed that it is indeed the new form of Zygarde. For all we know, it could be a gen 7 pokemon and we could be heading for gen 7 games. Wouldn't get too excited unless you're prepared for disappointment.
    Currently playing Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. Awaiting the next Kalos games and pokemon movie.

Currently own: All gen 4, 5 and 6 main series games.

Feel free to check out my hilarious signature!

Currently avoiding the giant chicken so I won't destroy half the city when fighting the chicken!

Oh no, oh no, oh no! Oh Yeah! Okay, can everyone please stop saying oh no in the court room cause the Kool Aid man keeps coming in!

Oh that dog of mine!

Oh haven't you heard? Bird is the word!

I wouldn't hold my breathe until it is confirmed that it is indeed the new form of Zygarde. For all we know, it could be a gen 7 pokemon and we could be heading for gen 7 games. Wouldn't get too excited unless you're prepared for disappointment.
    I'd think a new forme of zygarde would be more likely than a new pokemon at this point. We also still need to see Volcanion

also first time i've seen "don't get too excited" in relation to people not thinking its a gen 7 pokemon to go along with a gen 7 game. "Ugh I can't believe we got an all new pokemon instead of zygarde: the next"

they're not starting Gen VII

NX looks to be a Q4 2016 release, and knowing GameFreak, they like clinging to old hardware for as long as possible; Emerald released a few months before the DS while DP released two years after, BW2 released over a year after the 3DS launch and the system went two and a half years before getting XY

Looks like the next game announcement is going to be closer than I thought. They wouldn't tease a new form if they weren't planning on announcing a new game soon. And if they were planning on releasing a game on the 20th anniversary (which is in February in case you didn't know), they'd probably announce it around August/September. Add to that the Pokemon World Championships which are next month, which lately they've been using to show off new things in the upcoming game (2013 they revealed Mega Kangaskhan, 2014 they officially revealed Mega Slowbro), everything seems to be lining up for an August announcement.

As for this new form, I think it is a Zygarde form, but it looks very different from Zygarde. And with two unreleased moves which are very similar to Land's Wrath, it seems like there's going to be another new form along with it. I'm curious exactly what they're doing with Zygarde, I can't imagine how he could go from a snake like creature to... this.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Page 538 of 571 FirstFirst ... 438488528534535536537538539540541542548 ... LastLast