Page 548 of 553 FirstFirst ... 448498538544545546547548549550551552 ... LastLast
Results 13,676 to 13,700 of 13820

Thread: ~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

Quote Originally Posted by Aetius View Post
    Either way, that so-called new Pokčmon, might be indeed a new one, but for all we know, it could be revelaed officially next year, when the new movie will come out (tell me if I'm wrong here everyone).
    And even if that's the case, a new gen 6 game could easily be made in that period.
    Honestly, I could actually see them adding new Pokemon for Z (or XY2) version. After all, ORAS added new Megas. Which I guess could count as new Pokemon :-)

New Zygarde forme was teased, obviously has nothing to do with the current gen but rather the next.

Makes a lot of sense right?...
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    Now accepting single battles!
    Started from the bottom now we here.

Quote Originally Posted by phanpycross View Post
    Yup:

Original meaning: Deus Ex Machina

Serebii : Didnt Enjoy Much.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Reloaded View Post
    New Zygarde forme was teased, obviously has nothing to do with the current gen but rather the next.

Makes a lot of sense right?...
    Isn't that just speculation though? To be completely honest, I don't see how it could be a new Zygarde form.
    That's just me though ☺

Quote Originally Posted by Maiq View Post
    Isn't that just speculation though? To be completely honest, I don't see how it could be a new Zygarde form.
    That's just me though ☺
    Green, glowing hexagons imply it is related to Zygarde.

I HAVE DIANCIE, POKEBANK CELEBI, AND SOME SHINIES FOR TRADE.

THE LIST MAY BE UPDATED FROM TIME TO TIME.
    PM IF INTERESTED.

Quote Originally Posted by Maiq View Post
    That's just me though ☺
    OptimusZygarde's post from the previous page does a great job of explaining why it's not just speculation to think the large silhouette is a new forme of Zygarde. The most relevant portion is this:

Quote Originally Posted by OptimusZygarde View Post
    Please, explain to me how the so-called "ecosystem protector of Kalos" is supposed to handle a couple of Legendaries who's current BST's outmatch Zygarde's? That's right, he can't. He needs a power boost through a form change. Cue the CoroCoro silhouette we've seen... reports of green pulsating hexagons on its body from movie viewers is almost one of the final nails in the coffin for that one.
    EDIT: ninja'd.

Sprites ripped by Yoshi Clone of spritersresource.com. Banner by my brother ShinySandshrew.

I see Zygarde's new form changing type or something. I know about the Thousand attacks, but it being the trio master yet both of its "underlings" have an immunity to it just doesn't sit well. Something will probably give.

PM IF INTERESTED.

Quote Originally Posted by SlowPokeBroKing View Post
    I see Zygarde's new form changing type or something. I know about the Thousand attacks, but it being the trio master yet both of its "underlings" have an immunity to it just doesn't sit well. Something will probably give.
    Have to agree with this, it's hard to keep the balance when you're weaker then both of the opposing forces. Aura break is a good start but it needs something... not what the have planned but they've fixed tons of pokemons mistakes with megas/forms so I think it's gonna be a good upgrade.

Also I've been thinking... both diancie and hoopa have alternate forms, I wonder if they have something planned for volcanion too

Had ANOTHER thought, I would expect Zygarde to have a primal reversion if anything, considering it basically states it watches over the ecosystem it would make sense to get power from it as well. But Groudon and Kyogres primal forms don't have any major changes while the speculated Zygarde form looks drastically different, I wonder what they have planned
    Last edited by Helio Breaker; 21st July 2015 at 6:34 PM.

That small green blob with the red stomach might end up being a brand new type... Virus type perhaps?

There's nothing that suggests it's going to end up being "a brand new type."

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by SlowPokeBroKing View Post
    I'm hoping that it gets an ability that reverses type matchups. I mean think about it. Its current ability reverses their abilities, and they are immune to its types. What if Tha was swapped? Also- Zygarde is found on the same route as the inverse battle house.
    I think I need to do something with my life. But then I'm like- nah. Effort.

Meh shinies-
    (MM)(X2) (goomy)
    (Chain)
    (RE)
    (Hoarde)

Quote Originally Posted by HM02gon View Post
    I'm hoping that it gets an ability that reverses type matchups. I mean think about it. Its current ability reverses their abilities, and they are immune to its types. What if Tha was swapped? Also- Zygarde is found on the same route as the inverse battle house.
    As much sense as this makes, it would render Thousand Arrows--which already makes Yveltal susceptible as it is--rather redundant.

Quote Originally Posted by Akashin View Post
    As much sense as this makes, it would render Thousand Arrows--which already makes Yveltal susceptible as it is--rather redundant.
    I agree. I just don't know how to feel about the typing thing. With Rayquaza over the others, it didn't matter. Nor did it matter with Landorus or Arceus. Lugia is actually the only one I can think of who is weak to its trios moves, at least 2/3. Maybe they'll give Zygarde a new ability like Delta Stream that weakens SE hits.

PM IF INTERESTED.

Quote Originally Posted by Cradily17 View Post
    That small green blob with the red stomach might end up being a brand new type... Virus type perhaps?
    Even assuming that it's a new species from Gen 7, I personally don't think it'll have a whole new type. The blobs kinda look like ghosts to me, so maybe they'll be Ghost-types imo.

We should be getting some sort of news on Gen 7 sometime later this year. Seeing as how the X and Y series is ending next year and all. Here's hoping it'll be a good/better game than 6th Gen.

Quote Originally Posted by AquaticKnights View Post
    We should be getting some sort of news on Gen 7 sometime later this year. Seeing as how the X and Y series is ending next year and all. Here's hoping it'll be a good/better game than 6th Gen.
    ...Is it, now? Mind sharing your source on this?

Assuming that "Z Version" comes out fall of 2016, as that's the time frame games normally come from and it won't be fall of this year almost for sure, and it is the final game of gen six, we won't get any actual news about seventh gen until early 2017 at best, as they don't start marketing the next games until several months after the previous. The best you can hope for is an early reveal of a new Pokemon, but that is unlikely considering recent trends in which new Pokemon are not shown until several months before the next generation comes out.

Join Ash and Pikachu as they travel to the Tenno Region, a region known for its advanced space program and technology. Along their way towards the Tenno League and becoming a Pokémon Master they'll encounter new Pokémon, new enemies, such as the evil Team Planetary, and, of course, a certain trio of Team Rocket members, with friends new and old.
    Check it out!

Also, for an enhanced reading experience, news, reviews, insights into Luna, Terra, and Sol Versions, and special features like a Tenno Region Pokédex listing all of my custom Pokémon, complete with pictures, visit the Pokémon Cosmic Quest Official Website.

It I recall correctly, Platinum and BW2 didn't cover much during pre-release. I personally can't really see Gamefreak waiting until early 2016 to reveal the next game(s) and wait until Fall 2016 to release it. I'm not saying it's some pattern but I don't really expect seven-eight months of pre-release coverage.

In my opinion, I doubt they would just leave us with a teaser like this for five-six months. While a Worlds reveal would be awesome, I personally can see the new installment(s) being revealed around September or October at the latest.

Dream Address: 5900 5616 6099
    The icons are clickable btw. I know I don't use them much but still.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragalge View Post
    It I recall correctly, Platinum and BW2 didn't cover much during pre-release. I personally can't really see Gamefreak waiting until early 2016 to reveal the next game(s) and wait until Fall 2016 to release it. I'm not saying it's some pattern but I don't really expect seven-eight months of pre-release coverage.
    In both cases there was only a four month window between their reveal and Japanese release, to be fair.

I swear I'm gonna end up saying this all week lol, gen 6 still has about 2 years left on it. The third game or sequels/prequels have already been teased.

Gen 7 comes later down the road.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    Now accepting single battles!
    Started from the bottom now we here.

Quote Originally Posted by phanpycross View Post
    Yup:

Original meaning: Deus Ex Machina

Serebii : Didnt Enjoy Much.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragalge View Post

In my opinion, I doubt they would just leave us with a teaser like this for five-six months. While a Worlds reveal would be awesome, I personally can see the new installment(s) being revealed around September or October at the latest.
    Remember that mid gen games introduce Mega Evolutions now, meaning that there's more news to cover than there used to be. XY and ORAS had 9 and 6 months of coverage respectively, so a 6 or 7 month news cycle wouldn't be out of the question. Also, 6 months from August would put us in February, which is the same month as the 20th anniversary.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

IMO, Gen 7 Won't release until Nintendo's next generation of consoles, which won't be until after 2017.

Does anyone else think Kanto will be involved with next year's game? I just have this feeling that Kanto will somehow be connected to next year's game to coincide with Pokemon's anniversary. Perhaps certain story elements will allude to the Kanto region.
    3DS FC: 2320 - 6137 - 2703
    Trainer ID: Austin

Quote Originally Posted by Ulicies View Post
    Does anyone else think Kanto will be involved with next year's game? I just have this feeling that Kanto will somehow be connected to next year's game to coincide with Pokemon's anniversary. Perhaps certain story elements will allude to the Kanto region.
    In what way? We already got this in a fashion with the Snorlax and Poke Flute and the new Unknown Cave Dungeon, unless I'm misunderstanding you.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    Oh I was just a little shocked since given Emerald's hoopla, I thought its sales would be much better than 6 million units, that's all.
    6 million units is great for a game... Just maybe not for a Pokemon game? Anyways, Emerald is,Pokemon-wise, more of a cult classic. As much as I wanted the Frontier, probably not even a third of the people who picked up ORAS have even touched or maybe even heard of it. So, perhaps for Game Freak, it just was not worth it financially or physically. But, who knows? Perhaps they're just trying to pull the carpet over our eyes and surprise us with it or something even better in the next games? One can dream.
    Nintendo, Zelda, Smash, and Marvel fan. Complete - ̗̀amiibo ̖́- addict.
    Wii U NNID: HeroOfTime125
    NINTENDO3DS FC: 4854 - 6676 - 2149
    Thank you for everything, Iwata. May you rest peacefully.

IMO, Gen 7 Won't release until Nintendo's next generation of consoles, which won't be until after 2017.
    just in case y'all wasn't aware, NX is set to be a 2016 release; Cosecant and Secant or whatever they're called will likely be the swan songs on 3DS

we know this because:

- Back in 2014, Iwata claimed he'd need two years to redefine what constitutes a gaming platform

- Last year, Iwata mentioned that "Nintendo-like profits" in the fiscal year ending March 2017 would prove that their video game business is robust

- AMD has a game console contract for 2016 (probably Nintendo)

I realize that people on this forum treat Nintendo handhelds as $200 Pokemon machines, but the 3DS will actually be five years old in 2016, not three; unlike its predecessor, it's had nowhere near as much market penetration to be able to sustain itself for much longer than the typical hardware cycle (compare ~50 million install base to ~150 million)

oh, boy, I hope so!

if there's one department that X and Y were lacking in, it's pointless Gen I callbacks

Quote Originally Posted by Cradily17 View Post
    I highly doubt this new Pokemon will be of a new type.

Doesn't GameFreak only add new types for balance reasons?

Page 548 of 553 FirstFirst ... 448498538544545546547548549550551552 ... LastLast