Page 553 of 571 FirstFirst ... 453503543549550551552553554555556557563 ... LastLast
Results 13,801 to 13,825 of 14260

Thread: ~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

I think the blob is still related to zygarde if only for that hard transition of flinging itself out of the logo the nBAM check out this totally-not-zygarde

just a question of still what it is. I look forward to never getting an answer for like 8 months

I agree with R_N, I still think the two are connected, particularly considering it reminds me of a Zygote and that fits in perfectly with the DNA theme.

I hope we get the answer soon though, I'm curious to see what they're planning on doing with the franchise.

It's time to return to the old, soaring back to Hoenn!

Quote Originally Posted by Hexin' Wishes View Post
    Yeah, looks like one weak excuse for a pokémon. I would really like the artists to stop with the "doodles created by a 5-year old" that started in Gen V (which is a Gen I love but some of those new pokémon were a mess).
    Not sure if you are genwunner, but I still thing you're pretty wrong.

Anyway, my guess is it is somehow related to Zygarde, but I dunno. Can't wait to know though!
    I am still learning to speak English. I am not really bad at it, I quess, but I am sure I am still making mistakes. Please, excuse them, I hope you're going to understand me well.

Favorite Pokémon: Voltorb
    Other: Charizard, Magneton, Magnezone, Metagross, Dragonite, Scrafty, Klinklang, Chandelure, Salamance, Froakie, Gogoat and others
    I am from the Czech republic. If you don't know where it is, check Google maps, thank you.

So we finally got the original image and while I like the idea of a new Pokemon, however, like many people have already said, I'm more inclined to believe that this little one is somehow related to Zygarde, if not Zygarde itself.
    Still, there are many things that we don't know, so I guess that we will have to wait for an official announcement at a Pokemon event, like the Worlds.
    Whetever the case, I'm pretty excited about this and I'm so looking forward to it.
    My Shiny Pokčmon (Since 2001): (X2)

Last update: 19/3/2014

3DS Friend code: 1950-8255-4764
    Friend Safari: Bug (Illumise, Ledyba and Venomoth)

What I think that if it's going to be a new Pokémon, it won't be a mythical Pokémon but it might be another baby Pokémon, the first stage of a pseudo legendary line or the first stage of an entirely new evolutionary line.
    Current And Usual Omega Ruby (オメガルビー) Team
    Claimed Swablu! May evolve into Altaria!
    R.I.P. Satoru Iwata. 1959-2015
        Spoiler:- Other Claims:

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    I don't know about that. To me it's looking more like a separate entity/species now.
    I personally dissagre. I think it will be related to Zygrande. I doubt it will be a 7th Gen Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    I think the blob is still related to zygarde if only for that hard transition of flinging itself out of the logo the nBAM check out this totally-not-zygarde

just a question of still what it is. I look forward to never getting an answer for like 8 months
    It's very unlikely they'll leave this as a mystery for too long otherwise they lose all momentum with the mystery.

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    It's very unlikely they'll leave this as a mystery for too long otherwise they lose all momentum with the mystery.
    My guess is that it will be revealed some time in the Fall along with Pokemon Z for a release in Spring-Summer 2016.

Quote Originally Posted by MalcolmBelmontS View Post
    My guess is that it will be revealed some time in the Fall along with Pokemon Z for a release in Spring-Summer 2016.
    My money is still on a reveal at Worlds for February release.

What better place to reveal a game than in front of thousands of hardcore Pokémon fans?

My money is still on a reveal at Worlds for February release.

What better place to reveal a game than in front of thousands of hardcore Pokémon fans?
    True. Logically Pokemon Z should come out in 2016 and due to the year break i suspect Gen 7 will be 2017 if it's NX if the handheld rumours are true but most likely it's going to be 3DS. There is another possibility that they will release a LG/FR Remake to celebrate the 20th anniversary. I really hope they add a lot to Pokemon Z.

i can see them just going WOW WHAT COULD THIS THING BE???

IT HAS SOME CONNECTION TO THE MYSTERIOUS GIANT POKEMON!?

WHAT COULD THESE HEXAGONS MEAN

and then it will be listed on the site as ??????? for 3 months

e: 8 months was an exaggeration, at mnimum they'd show the full trailer by december and i'm sure pokemon get tv or corocoro will talk about it within the next couple months
    Last edited by R_N; 2nd August 2015 at 5:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    i can see them just going WOW WHAT COULD THIS THING BE???

IT HAS SOME CONNECTION TO THE MYSTERIOUS GIANT POKEMON!?

WHAT COULD THESE HEXAGONS MEAN

and then it will be listed on the site as ??????? for 3 months

e: 8 months was an exaggeration, at mnimum they'd show the full trailer by december and i'm sure pokemon get tv or corocoro will talk about it within the next couple months
    We will most likely get info this year..

Quote Originally Posted by MalcolmBelmontS View Post
    True. Logically Pokemon Z should come out in 2016 and due to the year break i suspect Gen 7 will be 2017 if it's NX if the handheld rumours are true but most likely it's going to be 3DS. There is another possibility that they will release a LG/FR Remake to celebrate the 20th anniversary. I really hope they add a lot to Pokemon Z.
    Where did that FR/LG stuff come from?

I HAVE DIANCIE, POKEBANK CELEBI, AND SOME SHINIES FOR TRADE.

THE LIST MAY BE UPDATED FROM TIME TO TIME.
    PM IF INTERESTED.

Baseless speculation and wishful thinking.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by SlowPokeBroKing View Post
    Where did that FR/LG stuff come from?
    I don't think it came off anything. It's just fan speculation.

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    Baseless speculation and wishful thinking.
    That's what you think everything is.

But yeah, there's no real reason to believe we're getting any Kanto games anytime soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post

But yeah, there's no real reason to believe we're getting any Kanto games anytime soon.
    It seems like that X and Y has covered 3DS Kanto remakes by putting Kanto starters and Mewtwo in X and Y.

Quote Originally Posted by Mega Altaria View Post
    It seems like that X and Y has covered 3DS Kanto remakes by putting Kanto starters and Mewtwo in X and Y.
    That doesn't really make up for the areas or characters being missing, though.
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

That doesn't really make up for the areas or characters being missing, though.
    But it seems that the main purpose of X and Y is to get nostalgic gamers back into Pokémon.

Quote Originally Posted by Mega Altaria View Post
    But it seems that the main purpose of X and Y is to get nostalgic gamers back into Pokémon.
    they're more explicit about trying that with the remakes (and seemingly more successful)

you're over-estimating the sway that token callbacks and a deluge of old 'mons have over lapsed fans, considering that they're barely pushed outside of the Megas
    Last edited by Excitable Boy; 3rd August 2015 at 8:12 AM.

With no source for anything, I'd say he's got a point.

I HAVE DIANCIE, POKEBANK CELEBI, AND SOME SHINIES FOR TRADE.

THE LIST MAY BE UPDATED FROM TIME TO TIME.
    PM IF INTERESTED.

Quote Originally Posted by Elchar View Post
    Not sure if you are genwunner, but I still thing you're pretty wrong.
    I've been a fan since Gen I but I am certainly not a "genwunner". Most of my favorites are from the subsequent Gens.

Anyways, I'm not wrong considering it's an opinion. I simply don't like simple designs. I mean, I still think Voltorb/Electrode are weak (the weakest Pokémon design of Gen I IMHO) but they still have more finesse in execution of the design than the floating snot ghost doodle over here (though if it is a floating snot ghost then it's >>>>>> Electrode).

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    they're more explicit about trying that with the remakes (and seemingly more successful)

you're over-estimating the sway that token callbacks and a deluge of old 'mons have over lapsed fans, considering that they're barely pushed outside of the Megas
    The whole purpose of Fire Red and Leaf Green being remade, though, was to bring back everything that was lost in the transfer to Third Gen, and aside from a few rarer Pokémon (like events), the only ones that didn't really make a come back in FR/LG were the Johto Starters, which were gifts in Emerald. I don't really foresee us getting a Kanto remake in 2016 to celebrate the 20th anniversary. I do think we'll get something, but not a full-blown remake of a game that's already been remade once. And don't get me wrong, Red and Blue are my second favorite game(s) of all time, but even I can admit we've already seen Kanto in the first four generations of Pokémon.

If we're going to revisit Kanto, it should be a new journey in the Seventh Generation that takes place after Gold and Silver. I could list everything that I would want for such a game, but this is not the place for it. Perhaps I'll make a vlog for it on my channel.
    300 Pokémon at Level 100
    Third Gen: 60 • Fourth Gen: 89 • Fifth Gen: 64 • Sixth Gen: 87

Heart Gold Replay Team
    Nightbird (Lv. 22) • Soundwave (Lv. 22) • Ransack (Lv. 22) • Jetfire (Lv. 22) • Esmeral (Lv. 22) • Starscream (Lv. 22)
    Goldenrod City: Exploring the City

Unhappy

just a small note about our green pal,if you stop it at 6 ses it has the red shape in its middle on its back two. I think its cute,and the only one who seemed to know. dont flame me

New merchandise ahoy:

http://www.presepe.jp/item/sundries/...82%A8%E3%83%83
    http://www.presepe.jp/item/figures/p...83%A2%E3%83%B3
    http://www.presepe.jp/item/figures/p...83%A2%E3%83%B3

What'd I tell you guys? These kinds of announcements always happen just before a new game is announced. At this point I'd be shocked if we don't know about the next game by September.

Page 553 of 571 FirstFirst ... 453503543549550551552553554555556557563 ... LastLast