Page 556 of 571 FirstFirst ... 456506546552553554555556557558559560566 ... LastLast
Results 13,876 to 13,900 of 14260

Thread: ~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

Quote Originally Posted by King Shuckle View Post
    It doesn't mean it hasn't leaked. It probably has, but there was nothing noteworthy to post in relation to Pokemon.
    Oh yeah, didn't consider that. I forget that CoroCoro exists for reasons other than delivering us Pokemon news.

Join Ash and Pikachu as they travel to the Tenno Region, a region known for its advanced space program and technology. Along their way towards the Tenno League and becoming a Pokémon Master they'll encounter new Pokémon, new enemies, such as the evil Team Planetary, and, of course, a certain trio of Team Rocket members, with friends new and old.
    Check it out!

Also, for an enhanced reading experience, news, reviews, insights into Luna, Terra, and Sol Versions, and special features like a Tenno Region Pokédex listing all of my custom Pokémon, complete with pictures, visit the Pokémon Cosmic Quest Official Website.

It doesn't mean it hasn't leaked. It probably has, but there was nothing noteworthy to post in relation to Pokemon.
    I doubt that's the case, it probably just hasn't leaked yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Considering there's a new game out next month, it's highly unlikely there's nothing noteworthy

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    Considering there's a new game out next month, it's highly unlikely there's nothing noteworthy
    Wait... I don't think Nintendo/Game Freak would be announcing something like that so soon, like a game coming out in one month. I can't find real evidence for this. It's more likely that it'll come out early next year.
    Current And Usual Omega Ruby (オメガルビー) Team
    Claimed Swablu! May evolve into Altaria!
    R.I.P. Satoru Iwata. 1959-2015
        Spoiler:- Other Claims:

Quote Originally Posted by Mega Altaria View Post
    Wait... I don't think Nintendo/Game Freak would be announcing something like that so soon, like a game coming out in one month. I can't find real evidence for this. It's more likely that it'll come out early next year.
    The new PMD title comes out next month in Japan.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

I meant Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon.

Also, for the record, Pokémon Emerald was revealed July 2004 and released September 2004

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    The new PMD title comes out next month in Japan.
    All right... Super Mystery Dungeon. I just thought it was going to be another spinoff series/main series game.

I'd also be genuinely surprised if they didnt even have a throwaway teaser for the green blob, especially if there's going to be merch of it within the next what 3-5 months?

Also, for the record, Pokémon Emerald was revealed July 2004 and released September 2004
    I never knew that. That's pretty crazy, but I doubt they'd do that again. Now I'm secretly praying for the last minute announcement of "Z Version."

Join Ash and Pikachu as they travel to the Tenno Region, a region known for its advanced space program and technology. Along their way towards the Tenno League and becoming a Pokémon Master they'll encounter new Pokémon, new enemies, such as the evil Team Planetary, and, of course, a certain trio of Team Rocket members, with friends new and old.
    Check it out!

Also, for an enhanced reading experience, news, reviews, insights into Luna, Terra, and Sol Versions, and special features like a Tenno Region Pokédex listing all of my custom Pokémon, complete with pictures, visit the Pokémon Cosmic Quest Official Website.

Reposting from my post on Smogon.

It's that time again.

http://maxsoftonline.com/what-s-new/events.html

Maxsoft will be doing a Hoopa distribution in Southeast Asia. It will be via serial code, and, presumably works on Japanese and American systems like the Rayquaza event that came before it did.

Besides an expiration/end date of November 30, 2015, there have been no other details revealed for this distribution.
    FC: 0447-8751-2278
    AS IGN: Djura

Not much info from CoroCoro (scans have already been posted on the main site if you haven't seen them yet), but I'll take it. So we know that Zygarde will be in Mega Evolution Special Act 4, which means that whatever's going on with Zygarde is a Mega Evolution of some sort (maybe not a straight Mega, but a different kind of Mega like Primal Reversion). Anyway, it's almost undeniable at this point, the new game announcement seems to be on the horizon. Now we just play the waiting game (I agree that Worlds is a good venue, that's what I'm betting on for the reveal).

Also, I can't wait to hear how Mega Evolution works in Super Mystery Dungeon, I've been curious about that since before the game was even announced.
    Last edited by Bolt the Cat; 10th August 2015 at 6:22 AM.
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Seeing that there are multiple blobs both disproves that it's a straight up form change of Zygarde, but also helps to support the theory that it's some sort of sentry/probe. It could also just be its own Pokemon, and multiple of it appear.

Check it out!

If they don't announce a new game at worlds, I think I'd go insane tbh. There's this certain air of mystery surrounding whatever they plan to announce next that I don't think I've ever felt before any announcement before. I hate getting my hopes up but everything points towards the next game being something fresh, and something amazing.

I mainly mean - the fact that they've been quiet about it for so long
    -GF is probably going to go all out for this due to increased pressure on them thanks to Youkai Watch
    -All this indirect hinting/teasing these past few weeks.

I'm glad a Zygarde form is pretty much confirmed now since I was really hoping they had more for him/kalos lore and story. I just have more questions about the green blob now but I really hope it's a pokemon from what could be gen 6.5

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Not much info from CoroCoro (scans have already been posted on the main site if you haven't seen them yet), but I'll take it. So we know that Zygarde will be in Mega Evolution Special Act 4, which means that whatever's going on with Zygarde is a Mega Evolution of some sort (maybe not a straight Mega, but a different kind of Mega like Primal Reversion). Anyway, it's almost undeniable at this point, the new game announcement seems to be on the horizon. Now we just play the waiting game (I agree that Worlds is a good venue, that's what I'm betting on for the reveal).

Also, I can't wait to hear how Mega Evolution works in Super Mystery Dungeon, I've been curious about that since before the game was even announced.
    I know. It tells us that it is possible that Zygarde is going to get various forms, probably a Mega and not too sure with a smaller forme. I'll wait for months for more solid information as now, it seems unclear.

Quote Originally Posted by Stygian View Post
    If they don't announce a new game at worlds, I think I'd go insane tbh. There's this certain air of mystery surrounding whatever they plan to announce next that I don't think I've ever felt before any announcement before. I hate getting my hopes up but everything points towards the next game being something fresh, and something amazing.

I mainly mean - the fact that they've been quiet about it for so long
    -GF is probably going to go all out for this due to increased pressure on them thanks to Youkai Watch
    -All this indirect hinting/teasing these past few weeks.

I'm glad a Zygarde form is pretty much confirmed now since I was really hoping they had more for him/kalos lore and story. I just have more questions about the green blob now but I really hope it's a pokemon from what could be gen 6.5
    TBH, we see a lot of indirect hinting and teasing a month or two before a new game announcement, I pointed this out earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    I did some digging on the site's archives to research the news cycle patterns regarding movie and new game announcements dating back to Platinum. I put together a timeline for each game and its accompanying movie:

Platinum & Movie 11:

Spoiler:

HGSS & Movie 12:

Spoiler:

BW & Movie 13:

Spoiler:

BW2 & Movie 15:

Spoiler:

XY & Movie 16:

Spoiler:

ORAS & Movie 17:

Spoiler:

Barring the initial announcement of the movie, which is almost always in July, we usually don't start seeing hints of the new games until 1-2 months before the game's announcement (if we get any hints at all, HGSS and ORAS kind of came out of the blue). The news we've gotten recently is very reminiscent of April 2009 (1 month before Platinum's announcement), January/February 2010 (5th gen was confirmed in February, BW was announced 2 months later), February 2012 (BW2 was announced at the end of the month), and December 2013 (XY was announced a week after), where we started to see signs of what's to come but little to no definitive proof that a new game announcement was happening. That is why people are expecting an announcement soon, the recent reveals gives off the feeling of a build up to a new game announcement.

Be on the lookout over the next month for new merchandise, developer comments, and announcements of that nature. If we start to see more of those types of announcements that would cement the idea that the next games will be announced this year.
    Right now we have:

New Game & Movie 19:

July 6, 2015- Preview for Movie 19 shows Zygarde.
    July 12, 2015- CoroCoro shows images from the movie trailer depicting a mysterious silhouette which we now know is a new Zygarde form.
    July 18, 2015- A sketch emerges of the green blob.
    August 4, 2015- New merchandise is revealed for one or more new Pokemon.
    August 10, 2015- Corocoro confirms that the mysterious silhouette is Zygarde and that Zygarde will star in Mega Evolution Act 4.

So really not that unusual.

As far as Gen 6.5 goes, that's all still up in the air, but it is a possibility that the blob is a new Pokemon. We'll have to wait and see about that.

I know. It tells us that it is possible that Zygarde is going to get various forms, probably a Mega and not too sure with a smaller forme. I'll wait for months for more solid information as now, it seems unclear.
    Psssh at this rate, it's going to be a matter of weeks rather than months. ;o I'm curious about whether GF is going to go either of their earlier plot directions:

A.) Evil Team uses/abuses Yveltal/Xerneas' power to the point it throws everything out of balance and Zygarde 'awakens'
    B.) Zygarde itself is forcibly (which I kind of hope doesn't happen since we would have come off that happening fairly recently with last Gen's Kyurem)

I'm fairly excited to see the relationship of the blob things with Zygarde; it vaguely reminded me of the Cryogonal Posse that hung around Kyurem in Swords of Justice movie. Even if they weren't really doing anything/really all that relevant. x)
    3ds FC: Mystica; 2621-3668-7527
    Safari: Electric; Electabuzz, Parchirisu, Galvantula {partially full}

Art belongs to me
    Preferred Battle Style: Rotation

Quote Originally Posted by Rio! View Post
    Psssh at this rate, it's going to be a matter of weeks rather than months. ;o I'm curious about whether GF is going to go either of their earlier plot directions:

A.) Evil Team uses/abuses Yveltal/Xerneas' power to the point it throws everything out of balance and Zygarde 'awakens'
    B.) Zygarde itself is forcibly (which I kind of hope doesn't happen since we would have come off that happening fairly recently with last Gen's Kyurem)

I'm fairly excited to see the relationship of the blob things with Zygarde; it vaguely reminded me of the Cryogonal Posse that hung around Kyurem in Swords of Justice movie. Even if they weren't really doing anything/really all that relevant. x)
    Just heard more details will be revealed next month, possibly revealing a potential Zygarde Mega Evolution and what the blob actually is. I'm really excited for this.

Interesting bit of news this month, but next month is going to be even better! That silhouette still looks so cool to me. I can't wait to actualky see it revealed.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Recent Shiny:

Current Hunt: Ho-oh

As expected, Volcanion takes a seat back in favor of blob guy.

Since they are trying to ride on the hype for the new Pokémon, I suppose whatever announcement we are going to have in VGCs will focus on M-Zygarde instead(if we are going to get any announcement there of course).
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..

Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Next month's details makes sense to reveal the green blob and the large shadow. Super Mystery Dungeon will be out that same week. Getting hype for this. 1 more month!

Well, I guess that it has been confirmed today that Zygarde will get a megaevo and also that the green blob might be related to him or might be the trigger that will help him reaching his final form.
    That's how I see it anyway.
    Whetever the case, I'm pretty much excited about all of this.
    My Shiny Pokčmon (Since 2001): (X2)

Last update: 19/3/2014

3DS Friend code: 1950-8255-4764
    Friend Safari: Bug (Illumise, Ledyba and Venomoth)

Quote Originally Posted by Aetius View Post
    Well, I guess that it has been confirmed today that Zygarde will get a megaevo and also that the green blob might be related to him or might be the trigger that will help him reaching his final form.
    That's how I see it anyway.
    Whetever the case, I'm pretty much excited about all of this.
    I think Zygrote is it's own seperate Pokemon but is connected to Zygrande in some way. So next Month will be PK Z

Quote Originally Posted by MalcolmBelmontS View Post
    I think Zygrote is it's own seperate Pokemon but is connected to Zygrande in some way. So next Month will be PK Z
    Next month is going to be the reveal of both the Mega Zygarde Forme and the blob. Pokémon Z is not revealed yet.

Next month is going to be the reveal of both the Mega Zygarde Forme and the blob. Pokémon Z is not revealed yet.
    Woops though i think it's very likely we will see PKZ be revealed soon. Maybe in next CoroCoro maybe sooner

Quote Originally Posted by MalcolmBelmontS View Post
    Woops though i think it's very likely we will see PKZ be revealed soon. Maybe in next CoroCoro maybe sooner
    There is no official or CoroCoro evidence that Pokémon Z is coming out. We'll just have to wait.

Page 556 of 571 FirstFirst ... 456506546552553554555556557558559560566 ... LastLast