Page 560 of 710 FirstFirst ... 460510550556557558559560561562563564570610660 ... LastLast
Results 13,976 to 14,000 of 17750

Thread: ~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

Quote Originally Posted by 玉兰哥 View Post
    The first Legendary that can evolve? Man that's exciting!
    Nothing but speculation at the moment.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

That was probably suggested as a joke.

Join Ash and Pikachu as they travel to the Tenno Region, a region known for its advanced space program. Along their way towards the Tenno League and becoming a Pokémon Master they'll encounter new Pokémon, new enemies, such as the evil Team Planetary, and, of course, a certain trio of Team Rocket members, with friends new and old.
    Check it out!

Also, for news, reviews, info on Luna, Terra, and Sol Versions, a Special Episode, and features like a Tenno Region Pokédex listing all of my custom Pokémon, complete with pictures, visit the Pokémon Cosmic Quest Official Website. Come and join us for 20th Anniversary festivities, they've already begun!

It just doesn't sound right. Do you know the existence of Mega Evolution?

Sugimori art used; quote from Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire
    Banner created by me
        Spoiler:- Claims:

Images from Bulbapedia, Banner from upload to Imgur

I am open to the idea of legendary pokemon evolving but legendaries don't really need evolution since they are quite powerful on their own. They can have mega evolutions or primal evolution though.
    Currently playing Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. Awaiting Pokemon Z and the next pokemon movie.

Currently own: All gen 4, 5 and 6 main series games.

Feel free to check out my hilarious signature!

Currently avoiding the giant chicken so I won't destroy half the city when fighting the chicken!

Oh no, oh no, oh no! Oh Yeah! Okay, can everyone please stop saying oh no in the court room cause the Kool Aid man keeps coming in!

Oh that dog of mine!

Oh haven't you heard? Bird is the word!

Zygarde needs to absorb the blobs to become the huge Titan?

Or are the blobs like little Zygarde warriors?

Or do the blobs pull a magnetite and comes together... Oh I don't even know anymore

So DP Remakes were mentioned in this interview: https://translate.googleusercontent....64xpbFkMh7SObw

Anyone know if it's reliable?

"Would you be happy to set foot in the Sinnoh region through modern means of the 3DS?"

To me, this senetence isn't screaming "Yes, there will be Sinnoh remakes really, really soon!"
    I think it's just a general question asking "would you want to see Sinnoh in 3D?" and not outright confirming anything.
    But that's just me, though.

I mean, we have Kanto/Johto/Hoenn remakes, I wouldn't be surprised to see Sinnoh remakes at some point to down the line.

My top six favorites

Claimed by me!

Quote Originally Posted by Painkiller2001 View Post
    "Would you be happy to set foot in the Sinnoh region through modern means of the 3DS?"

To me, this senetence isn't screaming "Yes, there will be Sinnoh remakes really, really soon!"
    I think it's just a general question asking "would you want to see Sinnoh in 3D?" and not outright confirming anything.

I mean, we have Kanto/Johto/Hoenn remakes, I wouldn't be surprised to see Sinnoh remakes at some point to down the line.
    I don't think there's any question over whether or not we'll get Sinnoh remakes. We will eventually, that is almost certain. Really the only thing that would stop it from happening is a complete cancellation of the series as a whole. However, that does not mean that we'll get it soon. At the earliest we'll get it the middle of the next generation, at the latest we'll probably get it at the end of eight generation (if they decide to wait again like they did in Unova). One thing to point out though, odds are that the next generation of Pokemon will take place on the NX (assuming the term NX encompasses both consoles and handhelds. If not, then whatever the next handheld is), so it happening on the 3DS is unlikely.

Join Ash and Pikachu as they travel to the Tenno Region, a region known for its advanced space program. Along their way towards the Tenno League and becoming a Pokémon Master they'll encounter new Pokémon, new enemies, such as the evil Team Planetary, and, of course, a certain trio of Team Rocket members, with friends new and old.
    Check it out!

Also, for news, reviews, info on Luna, Terra, and Sol Versions, a Special Episode, and features like a Tenno Region Pokédex listing all of my custom Pokémon, complete with pictures, visit the Pokémon Cosmic Quest Official Website. Come and join us for 20th Anniversary festivities, they've already begun!

Quote Originally Posted by Bguy7 View Post
    I don't think there's any question over whether or not we'll get Sinnoh remakes. We will eventually, that is almost certain. Really the only thing that would stop it from happening is a complete cancellation of the series as a whole. However, that does not mean that we'll get it soon. At the earliest we'll get it the middle of the next generation, at the latest we'll probably get it at the end of eight generation (if they decide to wait again like they did in Unova). One thing to point out though, odds are that the next generation of Pokemon will take place on the NX (assuming the term NX encompasses both consoles and handhelds. If not, then whatever the next handheld is), so it happening on the 3DS is unlikely.
    I don't think we're getting a stopgap generation like 5th was, I think in 7th gen they'll go straight for the NX. But yeah, Sinnoh remakes will almost certainly be on NX.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Navarch View Post
    So DP Remakes were mentioned in this interview: https://translate.googleusercontent....64xpbFkMh7SObw

Based on the translation, it sounds like they're look at the Diamond & Pearl games. They mentioned during 5th gen something similar about Ruby and Sapphire.
    Twitter

MikeSharpeWriter.com

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

I'll scream if they meant a Sinnoh remake. I just simply love remakes, I really miss DP games. I don't feel like replaying it in older graphics, so I'll wait for the remakes~ if there is any

I'm honestly a little nervous about potential Sinnoh remakes though because of Game Freak's current mentality. I mean Sinnoh is practically the opposite of what Game Freak does now, a large, open, explorable region, reasonably difficult and doesn't hold your hand, a wealth of extra content, I'd imagine that unless they make a complete 180 in the next 5 years or so (which probably isn't happening), they'll probably end up making a lot of cuts and the game will end up somewhat underwhelming like ORAS.
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

modern means of the 3DS?
    is this an error, or do people still consider the 3DS to be "modern?"

Quote Originally Posted by Navarch View Post

I don't see the point of D/P remakes supposedly being made soon. I mean we just had OR/AS, so I'm not expecting remakes of other games for years to come honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    I don't see the point of D/P remakes supposedly being made soon.
    Nothing about it says "soon," even if one interprets it as meaning they're looking into it.

Let's not collectively overreact to Google Translate's version of events, is what I'm saying.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    is this an error, or do people still consider the 3DS to be "modern?"
    I think they mean modern in a relative sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    I think they mean modern in a relative sense.
    relative to pre-2011 hardware?

relative to pre-2011 hardware?
    It's still the most modern option currently available. It's not like it's really outdated either, at least as far as I can tell.

Check it out!

Quote Originally Posted by Bguy7 View Post
    It's still the most modern option currently available.
    if your only options are Nintendo handhelds, I guess this makes sense

if your only options are Nintendo handhelds, I guess this makes sense
    We are talking about Pokemon games, so it is the only option besides Wii U, which we all know wouldn't happen for a non-spin off Pokemon game.

Check it out!

Sinnoh remakes? I am sure we already got remakes for this generation. Not to mention that Zygarde is to star in movie and mega evolution act 4. It seems to me that we are heading for the next pair of kalos games. I like sinnoh and remakes sound cool but I think we getting games with Zygarde as mascot.
    Currently playing Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. Awaiting Pokemon Z and the next pokemon movie.

Currently own: All gen 4, 5 and 6 main series games.

Feel free to check out my hilarious signature!

Currently avoiding the giant chicken so I won't destroy half the city when fighting the chicken!

Oh no, oh no, oh no! Oh Yeah! Okay, can everyone please stop saying oh no in the court room cause the Kool Aid man keeps coming in!

Oh that dog of mine!

Oh haven't you heard? Bird is the word!

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander18 View Post
    Sinnoh remakes? I am sure we already got remakes for this generation. Not to mention that Zygarde is to star in movie and mega evolution act 4. It seems to me that we are heading for the next pair of kalos games. I like sinnoh and remakes sound cool but I think we getting games with Zygarde as mascot.
    Sinnoh remakes would sound good but it would be too early for Nintendo/GF to officially announce them.

Sugimori art used; quote from Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire
    Banner created by me
        Spoiler:- Claims:

Images from Bulbapedia, Banner from upload to Imgur

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander18 View Post
    We're not necessarily talking about them doing the remakes anytime soon. It was more about if they might do them in the next generation.

Check it out!

If it came across as me saying we're getting them soon, I apologize. That wasn't what I meant. I'm just hopeful that we'll get them eventually.

Sinnoh would look really nice on whatever system they put it on, mostly due to it's many landmarks. The lakes, Snowpoint's Temple, the mine, etc. I could go on and on, really. All of the cities have something really unique about them. As someone said above, Game Freak might cut some more "difficult features from these games, which would be really disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by Nutter t.KK View Post
    Based on the translation, it sounds like they're look at the Diamond & Pearl games. They mentioned during 5th gen something similar about Ruby and Sapphire.
    So tracing the source of that link, I got to a magazine page that (assuming they didn't just get a fancy picture of Masuda and crew and photoshop the rest), the insert does say that in Italian that its been eight years since Diamond and Pearl. "Otto anni" is very similar to Spanish "Ocho ańo", plus I know that otto is eight in Italian.

That's all from me. I'm not putting much more into it until there is a bit more substance.

3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

Page 560 of 710 FirstFirst ... 460510550556557558559560561562563564570610660 ... LastLast