Page 537 of 537 FirstFirst ... 437487527533534535536537
Results 13,401 to 13,404 of 13404

Thread: ~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

i agree, i'm happy they are taking more time to develop the sequels/3rd game/whatever it is. it's weird that all 3rd games/sequels came 2 year after the main games, but to be fair, XY had no post game, interesting side locations but nothing to explore. ORAS had a lot of stuff to do, but XY were so weak. there's not even a legendary trio this gen which means even less possibilities to explore. With that said, i'm happy they're thinking this through and making the next kalos(hopefully) game(s) as expansive as they can. And perhaps listening to the fan outcry and bring back a multi facility post game challenge.
    <3: greninja, furfrou, meowtic m, barbaracle, dragalge, aurorus, gourgheist, avalugg, noivern, yveltal, megaY, mega megamegamegamega

the very best:

I disagree, I like X/Y more since it is not overloaded with legendaries and starters. Also I wish the new main series game could hurry up and reveal itself as I am bored with ORAS games. X/Y weren't weak and it did had a post game which was Looker missions and legendary collecting. Plus we were able to go to Kiloude City once we got ticket. ORAS on the other hand had cut some much stuff that could have be taken from Emerald that it had become ridiculous. At least I finally get to travel through Hoenn again.
    Currently playing Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. Annoyed about the lack of Emerald elements in the game. Annoyed about Ash releasing Goodra in anime.

Currently own: X and Y, Black 2 and White 2, Black and White, Heart Gold and Soul Silver, Platinum, Diamond and Pearl, Super Pokemon Rumble, Ranger 3, Ranger 2, Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time and Dragon Ball Z: Super Sonic Warriors. Guidebooks for Johto games, Hoenn games, Unova games and Kalos games.

Own quite a number shinies, especially in Y thanks to Consecutive Fishing.

Own all 5 gen event legends in White 2, many came from my brother which I like to thank.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander18 View Post
    I disagree, I like X/Y more since it is not overloaded with legendaries and starters. Also I wish the new main series game could hurry up and reveal itself as I am bored with ORAS games. X/Y weren't weak and it did had a post game which was Looker missions and legendary collecting. Plus we were able to go to Kiloude City once we got ticket. ORAS on the other hand had cut some much stuff that could have be taken from Emerald that it had become ridiculous. At least I finally get to travel through Hoenn again.
    I agree, eventhough OR/AS is great when it comes to post-game (and dexnav), everything else was just like R/S/E. By the time I arrived at the post game on OR/AS I was pretty bored by the almost exact same storyline (maybe also because I played R/S/E over and over again). On top of that the best part of emerald, the battle frontier was gone.

I liked X/Y more, even though postgame sucked.
    3 DS FC: 3308-5984-2739

FS: Garbodor, Drapion, Kakuna (Posion)

Although I'm excited to see the reveal of a new Pokemon game (which I think might come at E3 (For a 2016 release??)), I'm also glad they're waiting a year. The thing I want is for Pokemon to suffer from franchise fatigue, and that's already a danger, but the yearly release schedule is pushing it. Plus it will give them time to hone their 3D engine, as well as sort out some of the problems from XY/ORAS.

As for the other discussion, I much preferred ORAS, as I loved the Devnav, flying, and, of course, my nostalgia for Hoenn. Plus, the legendary hunting was a great way to make legendary Pokemon feel mysterious, and bought back (for me at least), the thrill of finding out where and how to get each legendary.
    Visit my anime blog: toatali.blogspot.com

Page 537 of 537 FirstFirst ... 437487527533534535536537