Page 581 of 926 FirstFirst ... 481531571577578579580581582583584585591631681 ... LastLast
Results 14,501 to 14,525 of 23149

Thread: ~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

Quote Originally Posted by Dragalge View Post
    I don't get the significance of this tweet.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Truth View Post
    I think it's now almost confirmed. The next Kalos games will be featured in this magazine along with Zygarde.
    It's talking about the anime, not the games.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Me neither.

Quote Originally Posted by Xuxuba View Post
    It's talking about the anime, not the games.
    Does Masuda have a history of bothering to comment on things that pertain only to the anime, though? Genuinely asking, because I don't see why he would.

Not saying a game announcement is on the horizon, but I doubt what's coming is only relevant to the anime if Masuda is bothering to address it.

Really now?

Information on the green blob and the large shadow which will probably reveal whether the green blob is a new Pokemon or just a part of Zygarde.
    Last edited by Janovy; 11th September 2015 at 4:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    Really now?

Information on the green blob and the large shadow which will reveal whether the green blob is a new Pokemon or just a part of Zygarde.
    Again, it's not talking about the green blob and Kaijugarde, it's talking about the anime.
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Again, it's not talking about the green blob and Kaijugarde, it's talking about the anime.
    From the last CoroCoro:

CoroCoro states that information on the green blob, the large shadow and the relation to the TV anime will be revealed in the next issue, due for release on September 15th.
    Since the anime is the first place where we'll see the two, you can obviously expect further information on them in CoroCoro.

So basically, the major anime news is about the green blob and large shadow (and their anime roles).

Leaks come out on Sundays, if I can remember correctly. Then it's probably this Sunday, 2 days before the 15th.

I think we don't need another remake, all the games, from previous Gen starting from 3, are connected. It is possible to catch 'em all.
    What may please fans with a remake, will push the next thing further away. But I wouldn't mind to get one last hit at Kanto.

Former Lieutenant of Squad 7.
    Thank you for the memories, Bleach Club

Claimed Blaziken - Pokemon Diamond - Ike

From the last CoroCoro:

Since the anime is the first place where we'll see the two, you can obviously expect further information on them in CoroCoro.

So basically, the major anime news is about the green blob and large shadow (and their anime roles).
    Yeah, I get that, but again, what's the significance? Anime news on the green blob and Kaijugarde isn't terribly noteworthy or surprising. That doesn't say anything about the possibility of a game announcement.

Yeah, I get that, but again, what's the significance? Anime news on the green blob and Kaijugarde isn't terribly noteworthy or surprising. That doesn't say anything about the possibility of a game announcement.
    It does tell you whether you can expect a gen 6.5 game or just a regular Kalos continuation.

Quote Originally Posted by Akashin View Post
    Does Masuda have a history of bothering to comment on things that pertain only to the anime, though? Genuinely asking, because I don't see why he would.

Not saying a game announcement is on the horizon, but I doubt what's coming is only relevant to the anime if Masuda is bothering to address it.
    Not really as far as i'm concerned, but it's not that weird tbh. Promoting the anime is promoting the games.

It's not like he doesn't promote things thar aren't related to the games, like today he posted a bunch of photos showing the pokemon cafe.

Really now?

Information on the green blob and the large shadow which will probably reveal whether the green blob is a new Pokemon or just a part of Zygarde.
    So they are going to reveal that it is a form of Zygared, or a new Pokemon, or something new, like a part of Zygarde, right?
    So it is 66.66% that it will remain in the Gen VI and 33.33% it is going to be in Gen VII.
    Hm, but maybe it is a new Pokemon in the South Kalos so it is 75% Gen VI and 25% Gen VII.
    Is that right?

Starting with Zygarde for Gen VII wouldn't make sense, as it is Kalos native and the story should stay in Kalos.

The green blob is focused on the next Mega Act, lets wait for news on that.

Former Lieutenant of Squad 7.
    Thank you for the memories, Bleach Club

Claimed Blaziken - Pokemon Diamond - Ike

I just want something that makes X/Y (Kalos) less crappy.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

It does tell you whether you can expect a gen 6.5 game or just a regular Kalos continuation.
    Not really. The anime can have new arcs and specials regardless of what happens with the games, and we already knew that we'd be getting news on Kaijugarde and the green blob which is more relevant to what's happening with the next game.

Not really. The anime can have new arcs and specials regardless of what happens with the games, and we already knew that we'd be getting news on Kaijugarde and the green blob which is more relevant to what's happening with the next game.
    Janovy was referring to the fact that if green blob turns out to be a new species rather than an alternate forme(say, if it has its own name or something), then it would imply the new game would introduce a bunch of new Pokémon.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..

Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

This anime news = news on blob/shadow = relevant to what's happening with the next game.

Which shouldn't come as a surprise. Anime is there to promote the games and since the blob and the shadow are in the anime, that means the anime is promoting SOMETHING, something yet to be revealed.

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    Janovy was referring to the fact that if green blob turns out to be a new species rather than an alternate forme(say, if it has its own name or something), then it would imply the new game would introduce a bunch of new Pokémon.
    Also this.

And you don't seem to realize that this "anime news" is of major significance for the potential next games.

Why else would Masuda be promoting it?
    Last edited by Janovy; 11th September 2015 at 5:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xuxuba View Post
    Not really, but it's not that weird tbh. Promoting the anime is promoting the games.
    Togepi!

Considering Ho-Oh is in the First Anime episode.. I could see it happening.

Actually, with the exception of Gen 4 to 5, there usually have been then next gen Pokémon appearing before Ash finishes his trip in the region, in a few cases Ash or one of his friends has one of them.
    Twitter

MikeSharpeWriter.com

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    Yes, but we already knew that beforehand. The news about the anime makes no difference on that.

This anime news = news on blob/shadow
    Lemme stop you right here. The news on the anime will having nothing to do with the identity of the blob and Kaijugarde, it'll just tell us what role they have in the anime. The latter is a separate piece of news.

Quote Originally Posted by Nutter t.KK View Post
    Actually, with the exception of Gen 4 to 5, there usually have been then next gen Pokémon appearing before Ash finishes his trip in the region, in a few cases Ash or one of his friends has one of them.
    Although game wise, we haven't had a next gen Pokemon shown off before a game announcement since Gen 3 -> Gen 4.

Lemme stop you right here. The news on the anime will having nothing to do with the identity of the blob and Kaijugarde, it'll just tell us what role they have in the anime. The latter is a separate piece of news.
    It is directly related to the anime.

They are appearing in the anime.

They are making a debut in the anime.

Anime promotes games.

Anime promotes new Pokemon species/forms.

It's a direct correlation. The anime news WILL also be news on the green blob/shadow identity.

You can't call it game news because there is no game news to be revealed. It is ANIME NEWS.

I don't really think gen 6.5 is a possibility so i'm mildly uninterested on what that blob is. All i want to now is when the new game will be announced.

Hmmm, this is interesting.
    It might be something big if it merits a tweet from Masuda himself.

It may be news regarding the anime, but it may be an implication of what the next game may be.

.: Aloha! | Drawn by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

I understand the announcement of Pokémon Go and the release of Super Mario Maker are great, but for the last three nights, I've been expecting to wake up to what CoroCoro has to announce, and every morning I get disapointed!! What's taking so long?!

Again, you're asking "when is the magazine going to leak?" It isn't "taking so long," because it's inherently an unscheduled event.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Power View Post
    I understand the announcement of Pokémon Go and the release of Super Mario Maker are great, but for the last three nights, I've been expecting to wake up to what CoroCoro has to announce, and every morning I get disapointed!! What's taking so long?!
    The magazine comes out on the 15th.
    It usualyl leaks 2-3 days before it's supposed to come out

you have no one to blame but yourself

I have a good feeling that the leaks will come tonight, but it's hard to say for sure.

Page 581 of 926 FirstFirst ... 481531571577578579580581582583584585591631681 ... LastLast