Page 582 of 926 FirstFirst ... 482532572578579580581582583584585586592632682 ... LastLast
Results 14,526 to 14,550 of 23147

Thread: ~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

And the leaks have arrived. Zygarde confirmed for a Transformer.

...No, really. He kinda reminds me of something from the Transformers franchise, IMO.

The dog form is kinda interesting too. If not unexpected.
    One of the writers for the PotW, and apparently the keeper of sanity and order.

I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

I think this might be the worst design I've ever seen in Pokémon. It looks so lazy.
    Pokémon AS FC: 1134 8334 1487
    Pokémon Y FC: 1134 8334 1487

Friend Safari:
    Lampent, Phantump and Dusclops

My Vivillon native Pattern:

Shinies:
    ; ; ;

White 2 FC: 4943 6256 7247

Are Zygarde's forme changes based on HP, hence the 10%-50% etc?

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

That Greninja Ash has... is it just me, or does it look kinda different?

What the hell is that. Please kill it with fire.

Wait what??? Why is Greninja different?

Arrrgh I was hoping it would keep some serpentine form or other.
    That dog almost seems kinda random though..? Interested in seeing the correlation between these two, especially when they're so vastly different.
    Oh nevermind read the description. Very interesting concept, I wonder how this'll work in-game.

About Greninja is that maybe...a MEGA? Idk don't want to start nothin'.
    Last edited by Rio!; 12th September 2015 at 5:45 AM.
    3ds FC: Mystica; 2621-3668-7527
    Safari: Electric; Electabuzz, Parchirisu, Galvantula {partially full}

Art belongs to me
    Preferred Battle Style: Rotation

And here we GO!

OK so that Zygarde form has the obvious "blue" for X (Xerneas) and red for Y (Yveltal).

And to think I was about to go bed...
    Last edited by ebevan91; 12th September 2015 at 5:46 AM.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    Are Zygarde's forme changes based on HP, hence the 10%-50% etc?
    It is unclear at this point, but my gut instinct would probably be no, especially if the "perfect" form is associated with 100%; preventing a Pokemon from being at full health is ridiculously easy to do with Hazards or priority, after all. Then again, this is only a guess on my part, so time will tell I suppose.

...It would be humorous though, given Super Fang would effectively knock Zygarde into its serpentine form.

I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

From all the things i thought Zygarde could become, a freaking dog was the last one.

So they've kinda teased Z version, but not really? I would've expected a game announcement given all this other Zygarde info. :x

What do you know? I was right.

I'm not sure I like the idea behind the new Zygarde forms, and not just because it decreases the likelihood of Gen 6.5. The form changes feel somewhat random and unrelated, and yes, they do look kind of lazy. Really feels like they're running out of ideas for form changes.

Oh, and I'm guessing that Greninja form is some type of Mega Evolution.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    What do you know? I was right.

I'm not sure I like the idea behind the new Zygarde forms, and not just because it decreases the likelihood of Gen 6.5. The form changes feel somewhat random and unrelated, and yes, they do look kind of lazy. Really feels like they're running out of ideas for form changes.

Oh, and I'm guessing that Greninja form is some type of Mega Evolution.

Someone on another forum suggested it might just be a new look for Greninja in the anime, but who knows. Maybe we'll learn more if more scans start to leak.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    The form changes feel somewhat random and unrelated
    Really feels like they're running out of ideas for form changes.
    We literally know nothing about the lore behind it, it's just a first look. It's certainly not an obvious connection the same way White and Black Kyurem's connections were, but we don't really know the full significance just yet. I personally choose to reserve judgment until more info is available, but that's just me.

Also, "Running out of ideas" is among the most meaningless statements thrown around in the Pokemon community.

I'm debating whether I like this or not. I don't quite understand what's shown from Coro Coro. Is Zygarde a Legendary that can actually evolve, or are they just forms?

The Red and Blue in the new form is undoubtedly tied to both Xerneas and Yveltal.
    "I see now that the Circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
    -Mewtwo
    Mega Snorlax make it happen GAME FREAK!!

3DS FC: 3308-4646-2043
    NNID: Zyon17
    PSN: Zyon_17

It is not a mega, guys. Ash's Greninja is obviously irish. That is why it has ginger sideburns.

That is absolutely a horrible design for Zygarde.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyon View Post
    I'm debating whether I like this or not. I don't quite understand what's shown from Coro Coro. Is Zygarde a Legendary that can actually evolve, or are they just forms?
    All of the Zygarde transformations are called "formes" evidently, which would seem to answer that.

The "horrible design" people are hilarious.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

So if the anime is now renamed to XYZ, does this more or less tell us that the next game in the series will be "Z"?

Zygarde reminds of the Super Smash Bros Boss! Master Core!

Quote Originally Posted by ebevan91 View Post
    So if the anime is now renamed to XYZ, does this more or less tell us that the next game in the series will be "Z"?
    I think so. Like I said though, I would've expected that to have been announced as well in this month's issue. :s

Well the blob I can except, heck I'll even except the giant form as well, but that dog form... idk it seems really random. Of all the things Zygarde could be one of them is a dog
    "I see now that the Circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
    -Mewtwo
    Mega Snorlax make it happen GAME FREAK!!

3DS FC: 3308-4646-2043
    NNID: Zyon17
    PSN: Zyon_17

Quote Originally Posted by KillerDraco View Post
    We literally know nothing about the lore behind it, it's just a first look. It's certainly not an obvious connection the same way White and Black Kyurem's connections were, but we don't really know the full significance just yet. I personally choose to reserve judgment until more info is available, but that's just me.

Also, "Running out of ideas" is among the most meaningless statements thrown around in the Pokemon community.
    Same, I'm trying to to rely on my first impressions too much (especially since this is the closest thing to another Kalos game we've gotten) so I also want to wait for more info.

I dunno about the 'running out of ideas' statement that was mentioned earlier. Its not as though there are more multi-morphing pokemon we have that deals with the balance of ecosystems or anything. :B
    3ds FC: Mystica; 2621-3668-7527
    Safari: Electric; Electabuzz, Parchirisu, Galvantula {partially full}

Art belongs to me
    Preferred Battle Style: Rotation

i dont konw why zygarde turns into a dog but sign me right up

I just caught something when I read the description the second time. The anime notes that the new Greninja form resembles Ash's clothes, which is peculiar. Does that mean Megas could be linked to customization in some way? How would that even work?
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Page 582 of 926 FirstFirst ... 482532572578579580581582583584585586592632682 ... LastLast