Page 583 of 853 FirstFirst ... 483533573579580581582583584585586587593633683 ... LastLast
Results 14,551 to 14,575 of 21306

Thread: ~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

What if Greninja looking slightly different is a thing they're teasing for the next game?

Like if they slightly modified PokeAmie to let you change how your Pokemon looks in some way.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    Check out my Power Ranger FanFics:https://www.fanfiction.net/u/1802430/
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

That better quality pic of Greninja's new form made me like it soo much more. Love those water blades!

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    I just caught something when I read the description the second time. The anime notes that the new Greninja form resembles Ash's clothes, which is peculiar. Does that mean Megas could be linked to customization in some way? How would that even work?
    What if it isn't even a mega? Bulbanews, for what it's worth, just says
    Greninja also takes on a new form. "Satoshi Greninja". What are these patterns that resemble Satoshi's clothes? Wait for more info, it says.
    Maybe some mild form of pokemon customization? I remember people thinking that was going to be a thing waaayyy back in HGSS with Spiky Eared Pichu

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    All of the Zygarde transformations are called "formes" evidently, which would seem to answer that.

The "horrible design" people are hilarious.
    The dog forme is superb! Unexpected but amazing imo.

The whole concept of the formes intrigues me the most too.

It's probably just for the anime perhaps? Greninja just got a new hat. Maybe just like cosplay Pikachu.

Does Zygarde even have a concept anymore? He was supposed to be a huge chubby worm but now he is a dog and also a transformer.

Quote Originally Posted by Xuxuba View Post
    Does Zygarde even have a concept anymore? He was supposed to be a huge chubby worm but now he is a dog and also a transformer.
    I'm guessing we'll learn more about that in the anime or a future game.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    i dont konw why zygarde turns into a dog but sign me right up
    HAHAHA, that was my first thought too. I actually really like the dog form's design, it looks really cool!
    3DS FC: 1177-6536-6585, my friend safari is Grass and contains Tangela, Sawsbuck and Quilladin!

I swear to God though, if this game is really Z and not XY2, I'm done with this series. That would be the ultimate sign of the games' regression in quality, that they've gone from a sequel with genuinely new elements in it back to an edit of the same game we've already played.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

So I guess Zygarde's forms are composed of multiple Zygarde cells, with one of them controlling it as the core?

Assuming the stronger forms are made of a larger number of cells, I'm curious as to how that's going to work in the game.

I swear to God though, if this game is really Z and not XY2, I'm done with this series. That would be the ultimate sign of the games' regression in quality, that they've gone from a sequel with genuinely new elements in it back to an edit of the same game we've already played.
    It might be a sequel despite being called Pokemon Z.

Quote Originally Posted by Xuxuba View Post
    Precisely my thought. It was interesting seeing how Zygarde could play a role as the ecosystem's protector, but ranging from a dog to a mecha just screams inconsistency and blowing their creative load off to the point where it's just an incoherent mess now.

There's still more to see, but this is not inspiring anything.

There's nothing showing that "Z" couldn't also be in the future. BW2 was basically as much an enhanced version as it was a sequel.

I think Z are comming. And...

They said "no new pokemons megaforms" in X and Y. But Diancie gets one in ORAS. I think one the most special thing in the Z game is a bunch of Kalos Megaforms, and the Starter forms are a natural ones. And maybe another Starter Megaform (I choose Gen II starters given by Syncamore with the Megastones... we already has gen I and III Megaforms, Gen IV will be the "next remake" and I think gen VI ones will come with Z, soo only II and V will not get a Megaform, so maybe...)

The Greninja gets the collour of Ash clothes? Ok, but gets some more things too... not clothes or simple changes like of the special pikachu ones (spyked ear pichu, the cosplay pikachu tail). Maybe Greninja will be the first Ash Megaform in the end

Only Ideas... who knows?
    Crowdfunding Spotlight

Indivisible is a Southeast Asian mythology inspired game and has a fantastic playable prototype!

http://igg.me/at/indivisibleRPG/x/2511924

Does that Mega Sceptile in the background belong to Ash or Shouta?

Very confused about the dog form but Perfect Forme Zygarde is an amazing design, no contest. How that's still Dragon/Ground I have no clue but who cares? Not like most Dragon legendaries even look like typical Dragons.

Best part is these "new Pokemon mid generation" rumors can die forever now....right? Please?
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Bagon // Platinum Nuzlocke

Quote Originally Posted by BurningWhiteKyurem View Post
    Precisely my thought. It was interesting seeing how Zygarde could play a role as the ecosystem's protector, but ranging from a dog--
    The dog forme is clearly a Doberman, which are frequently used as guard dogs. Connection established.

Quote Originally Posted by Psynergy View Post
    Best part is these "new Pokemon mid generation" rumors can die forever now....right? Please?
    There's always that .1% chance people like to cling to, but if we assume that these are formes and not distinct Pokémon - which appears to visibly be the case - then the theory is on life support if not dead entirely. I'm for the "rumors" going away peacefully regardless.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

There's nothing showing that "Z" couldn't also be in the future.
    They probably wouldn't call it Z if that were the case.

BW2 was basically as much an enhanced version as it was a sequel.
    But that's the thing, BW2 had a new plot and new areas in addition to the usual third version stuff. Z would pretty much undo that step forward and just be XY with a couple of extras.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Maybe they based each mega evolution on a XY character. Mega Delphox would look a bit like Serena and Mega Chesnaught would look a bit like Clemont. Not that i think that every single one of them will get a mega though...

Why not? Maybe they didn't want to make 2 versions again, but they still wanted to make a sequel and Z would be the best name for it bc after Y comes Z.
    Last edited by Xuxuba; 12th September 2015 at 6:22 AM.

That dog form of Zygarde is the cutest and coolest form for this thing ever!
    That Greninja form. I can't wait to see more information regarding why it looks like this.

My top favorites

Claimed by me!

"If you fail to plan, you plan to fail" - Sgt. Greg Parker, SRU

this is just another nod to gen I, mewtwo was based on frezzer from dragon ball ... Z and now zygarde with its perfect form is Cell also from DB Z. I guess it have to absorb Xerneas and Yvetal to become perfect no doubt about it. maybe we got to colect the "cells" from across kalos to certain point and then we got to fuse him with the X and Y

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    The dog forme is clearly a Doberman, which are frequently used as guard dogs. Connection established.
    Doesn't change the opinion that it looks completely random relative to the other % formes, as well as typing (at least the other Dragon-types look closer to dragons than the Zygarde formes). It's a cluster****.

Also, this is not limited to the dog forme. That mecha is completely out of left field too.

But that's the thing, BW2 had a new plot and new areas in addition to the usual third version stuff. Z would pretty much undo that step forward and just be XY with a couple of extras.
    There's nothing stopping them from adding extensive new areas. Southern Kalos could still Get Literally Anything, for isntance. They could add the forest where they found Xerneas. The mountains where they found Yveltal. Probably an extensive cave system. Which is basically what BW2 did. A chunk of new content at the start in a formerly barren area, then everything from 3-6 was the same, with a reroute through a new town before landing in Completely Reused Content (from post game) until the new town/route area.
    Even if its just Team Flare plot again, they can completely rework it into not being threadbare. BW2 did have a new plot with new plot scenes and areas and being "just" a remake does not prevent them from adding more scenes and dungeons to go to

If it's a singular version with the focus of Zygarde, it makes more sense to call it "Z". For all we know, they want it to still be a sequel but still want it to be a singular game.

It's the first enhanced game since BW2. A lot of philosophies could have changed, especially since it's probably a game from the mainline team and they took an extra year for it for the 20th anniversary

I was like "wth" at the dog forme. But the big forme looks awesome.

We'll get more info in the Get TV special right?

Quote Originally Posted by BurningWhiteKyurem View Post
    Doesn't change the opinion that it looks completely random relative to the other % formes, as well as typing (at least the other Dragon-types look closer to dragons than the Zygarde formes). It's a cluster****.

Also, this is not limited to the dog forme. That mecha is completely out of left field too.
    It's not that random if you break it down. The cell formes make sense for the biology connections - cells make up all living things. The dog forme is in a form more apt to serve as a "protector." The serpentine Zygarde forme we know is more apt for hibernating deep within the earth, and the mecha forme comes about ostensibly with some influence from Xerneas and Yveltal.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Page 583 of 853 FirstFirst ... 483533573579580581582583584585586587593633683 ... LastLast