Page 571 of 571 FirstFirst ... 471521561567568569570571
Results 14,251 to 14,274 of 14274

Thread: ~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    What other "mythical Pokémon" are we expecting in the short term?
    Well the last one in the states was Diancie's wi-fi run and before that was Jirachi but that was Japan only.
    I think Europe got that Klefki short Darkrai but america hadnt, so thats one too

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    What other "mythical Pokémon" are we expecting in the short term?
    Some that haven't been released for a while such as Mew, Manaphy and Jirachi outside of Japan.
    Currently playing Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. Awaiting the next Kalos games and pokemon movie.

Currently own: All gen 4, 5 and 6 main series games.

Feel free to check out my hilarious signature!

Currently avoiding the giant chicken so I won't destroy half the city when fighting the chicken!

Oh no, oh no, oh no! Oh Yeah! Okay, can everyone please stop saying oh no in the court room cause the Kool Aid man keeps coming in!

Oh that dog of mine!

Oh haven't you heard? Bird is the word!

Still no word on the Hoopa event yet but I am sure that it would come eventually. Haven't heard much from other mythical pokemon though.
    I don't expect the English Hoopa event till October anyway tbh since that's when we got Diancie last year iirc.

The site says Pokemon Get TV is ending and a new, similar show is beginning in October. Could a new game announcement be coming soon? Like end of September and then the new show will reveal the info a week later?
    Recent Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by StrongBad456 View Post
    The site says Pokemon Get TV is ending and a new, similar show is beginning in October. Could a new game announcement be coming soon? Like end of September and then the new show will reveal the info a week later?
    Game announcement could be coming soon, but not for that reason. They do this all the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuxuba View Post
    No, it's just how things work in this forum. We complain before even watching it.

> > > > Amourshipping will never be canon.

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    Game announcement could be coming soon, but not for that reason. They do this all the time.
    I don't know, maybe I'm being too optimistic but I looked it up and these shows tend to get announced at the beginning of a new generation of games but we're still waiting for a conclusion to the 6th gen. I just find it weird but fascinating. It's a good time to be a Pokemon fan I suppose.
    Recent Shinies:

True, usually we've known about the new games before they announce the new show. But then Pokémon Smash started around the time of 5th Gen and it finished just as Gen 6 was about to launch. Sunday started middle of Gen 3 and Continued to the end of Gen4.

It appears to be that they're changing a quite few things. I think that GetTV was a 1 hour long show, and this New show is 30 minutes.

Just remember that Air time not cheap, and Pokemon GetTV is a really long advert for a 3DS game.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Quote Originally Posted by Nutter t.KK View Post
    True, usually we've known about the new games before they announce the new show. But then Pokémon Smash started around the time of 5th Gen and it finished just as Gen 6 was about to launch. Sunday started middle of Gen 3 and Continued to the end of Gen4.

It appears to be that they're changing a quite few things. I think that GetTV was a 1 hour long show, and this New show is 30 minutes.

Just remember that Air time not cheap, and Pokemon GetTV is a really long advert for a 3DS game.
    It can only be a good thing that it will be half an hour shorter. Most of the time Smash/Sunday/GetTV makes their announcements on Pokémon/anime/game news at the very end of the show - this just means we'll have to wait less. xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuxuba View Post
    No, it's just how things work in this forum. We complain before even watching it.

> > > > Amourshipping will never be canon.

Quote Originally Posted by StrongBad456 View Post
    I don't know, maybe I'm being too optimistic but I looked it up and these shows tend to get announced at the beginning of a new generation of games but we're still waiting for a conclusion to the 6th gen. I just find it weird but fascinating. It's a good time to be a Pokemon fan I suppose.
    I hope it's a sign that this generation will end next year, but I'm not holding my breath yet. Get TV being replaced does strike me as curious though.

It can only be a good thing that it will be half an hour shorter. Most of the time Smash/Sunday/GetTV makes their announcements on Pokémon/anime/game news at the very end of the show - this just means we'll have to wait less. xD
    But at least it is confirmed that Shoko-tan and Abareru-kun are staying, and there will be two newcomers.
    Current And Usual Omega Ruby (オメガルビー) Team
    Claimed Swablu! May evolve into Altaria!
    R.I.P. Satoru Iwata. 1959-2015
        Spoiler:- Other Claims:

Biggest news ever guys. This happened.

Join Ash and Pikachu as they travel to the Tenno Region, a region known for its advanced space program and technology. Along their way towards the Tenno League and becoming a Pokémon Master they'll encounter new Pokémon, new enemies, such as the evil Team Planetary, and, of course, a certain trio of Team Rocket members, with friends new and old.
    Check it out!

Also, for an enhanced reading experience, news, reviews, insights into Luna, Terra, and Sol Versions, an exlusive Special Episode, and special features like a Tenno Region Pokédex listing all of my custom Pokémon, complete with pictures, visit the Pokémon Cosmic Quest Official Website.

Quote Originally Posted by Bguy7 View Post
    Eh, the Japanese version is better.

I see wut u did there
    Quote Originally Posted by phanpycross View Post
    Original meaning: Deus Ex Machina

Serebii : Didnt Enjoy Much.
    R.I.P Mr. Satoru Iwata (1959 — 2015), President of Nintendo. Thank you for bringing countless joy to us gamers by bringing our favorite games to life.

Spoiler:- 3DS FC:

Is this official?

Quote Originally Posted by James Garfield View Post
    Is this official?
    Since it's uploaded onto the Official Pokémon Channel, it is official.
    Current And Usual Omega Ruby (オメガルビー) Team
    Claimed Swablu! May evolve into Altaria!
    R.I.P. Satoru Iwata. 1959-2015
        Spoiler:- Other Claims:

That doesn't seem to be news at all. What is the point of that?
    Currently playing Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. Awaiting the next Kalos games and pokemon movie.

Currently own: All gen 4, 5 and 6 main series games.

Feel free to check out my hilarious signature!

Currently avoiding the giant chicken so I won't destroy half the city when fighting the chicken!

Oh no, oh no, oh no! Oh Yeah! Okay, can everyone please stop saying oh no in the court room cause the Kool Aid man keeps coming in!

Oh that dog of mine!

Oh haven't you heard? Bird is the word!

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander18 View Post
    That doesn't seem to be news at all. What is the point of that?
    It came out a while ago in Japan, and now we get it in English. I'm not sure why they made it, but it's one of those things that are just so ridiculous that they're absolutely hilarious. If you haven't watched it, I suggest you do. Technically speaking, as it was something new put out by the Pokemon Company, it is news.

My favorite line in the song is when it asks "What word starts with S and ends with letter E?" and they answer "It's obviously sunstroke" instead of the normal Slowpoke. I was laughing really hard there (given, I was laughing pretty hard almost the entire thing). Does anyone actually know why they made this?

Join Ash and Pikachu as they travel to the Tenno Region, a region known for its advanced space program and technology. Along their way towards the Tenno League and becoming a Pokémon Master they'll encounter new Pokémon, new enemies, such as the evil Team Planetary, and, of course, a certain trio of Team Rocket members, with friends new and old.
    Check it out!

Also, for an enhanced reading experience, news, reviews, insights into Luna, Terra, and Sol Versions, an exlusive Special Episode, and special features like a Tenno Region Pokédex listing all of my custom Pokémon, complete with pictures, visit the Pokémon Cosmic Quest Official Website.

It came out a while ago in Japan, and now we get it in English. I'm not sure why they made it, but it's one of those things that are just so ridiculous that they're absolutely hilarious. If you haven't watched it, I suggest you do. Technically speaking, as it was something new put out by the Pokemon Company, it is news.

My favorite line in the song is when it asks "What word starts with S and ends with letter E?" and they answer "It's obviously sunstroke" instead of the normal Slowpoke. I was laughing really hard there (given, I was laughing pretty hard almost the entire thing). Does anyone actually know why they made this?
    I don't think there's a specific reason.

I think this being translated and released a year later is also part of the joke on Slowpoke.

.: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    I don't think there's a specific reason.

I think this being translated and released a year later is also part of the joke on Slowpoke.
    It's not a year old anymore. Japan did the slowpoke summer thing again this year, song and all, a couple months ago.

It also goes alongside slowpoke merchandise, so I'm guessing these decisions were in play a couple months ago and they wanted to get the supply chain going and have the song go with it

I was going to post this a couple days ago but I wasn't sure if it counted as "news" or not.

Slowpoke seems like an odd choice to base merchandise around, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zachmac View Post
    Amiibo, where double the retail price is a sweet deal.
    I have claimed Pokemon Alpha Sapphire and Dunban.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDragonKing View Post
    I was going to post this a couple days ago but I wasn't sure if it counted as "news" or not.

Slowpoke seems like an odd choice to base merchandise around, though.
    Blasphemy. Slowpoke is love. Slowpoke is life.

719/719 Certified Pkmn Master
    Serebii.net Claims:
    -The Dragon Pokemon, Dragonite

I have a hunch CoroCoro is gonna leak soon. Can't wait for the big Pokemon announcement!!!

Putting aside the oft-mentioned flaws in trying to predict when a magazine is going to leak, even now it's still a little early to expect that.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Power View Post
    I have a hunch CoroCoro is gonna leak soon. Can't wait for the big Pokemon announcement!!!
    CoroCoro usually comes out on the 15th and leaks ehhhh 2-4 days (usually 2; 4 is pretty rare I think) before hand.
    Not, uh...over a week before it comes out.

Page 571 of 571 FirstFirst ... 471521561567568569570571