Page 584 of 932 FirstFirst ... 484534574580581582583584585586587588594634684 ... LastLast
Results 14,576 to 14,600 of 23277

Thread: ~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

I would love the 28 Pokemon from South Kalos rumor to be true.

Quote Originally Posted by BurningWhiteKyurem View Post
    Doesn't change the opinion that it looks completely random relative to the other % formes, as well as typing (at least the other Dragon-types look closer to dragons than the Zygarde formes). It's a cluster****.

Also, this is not limited to the dog forme. That mecha is completely out of left field too.
    Don't be silly, dogs and dragons are clearly related. They both start with D. Also they both have cells!!

Quote Originally Posted by Xuxuba View Post
    Why not? Maybe they didn't want to make 2 versions again, but they still wanted to make a sequel and Z would be the best name for it bc after Y comes Z.
    Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    If it's a singular version with the focus of Zygarde, it makes more sense to call it "Z". For all we know, they want it to still be a sequel but still want it to be a singular game.
    That wouldn't make much business sense, they get more out of charging us for 2 versions than 1.

But as long as it has the same level of enhancements as BW2, I don't really care much.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

The only thing I think about Zygard now is a biological inspiration:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dictyostelium_discoideum
    Crowdfunding Spotlight

Indivisible is a Southeast Asian mythology inspired game and has a fantastic playable prototype!

http://igg.me/at/indivisibleRPG/x/2511924

Also: pretty weird that they're already renaming the anime considering Z is, at absolute best, probably somewhere in spring next year
    also considering the game hasnt even been announced

Quote Originally Posted by Darkraid View Post
    I would love the 28 Pokemon from South Kalos rumor to be true.
    While this doesn't put it to bed entirely in and of itself, what little chance that "rumor" (too strong of a word) had of being proven accurate was contingent upon the green blob being a separate Pokémon, which isn't the case.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

I'm honestly so confused by this announcement.

I understand the cell breakdown of Zygarde, and rebuilding himself for certain purposes. But the way they're making it sound (10%, 50%, perfect/100%), it sounds like the stats of Zygarde will depend on the formes. What bothers me is that I don't see a practical use of the dog being 10% and the cell being less than that. What is the thought behind that? Do we get Zygarde early and unlock percentage formes as we progress? Zygarde's 50% was very mediocre, going lower than that honestly bothers me.

The new Greninja forme is out of nowhere too. What is the thought process behind this entire game? I'm so thrown off by it that I honestly don't know how I'm supposed to feel. Are we getting new pokemon? Are mega evolutions a thing? How is the plot going to adapt to these things?

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    That wouldn't make much business sense, they get more out of charging us for 2 versions than 1.

But as long as it has the same level of enhancements as BW2, I don't really care much.
    There could be other business reasons behind it. Maybe they dont think a third set of double versions in a generation is a good idea? Maybe the profits on double versions don't necessarily justify doing it every single time? Some other reason we aren't privy to?!

Or, shoot, maybe it's even more arbitrary. BW2 because Black and White 2 almost entirely because they wanted to do the silly key system. And they didnt even bring that back for gen 6.

I'm guessing once the game is announced they'll wind up talking about this in at least one interview.

If it's a singular version with the focus of Zygarde, it makes more sense to call it "Z". For all we know, they want it to still be a sequel but still want it to be a singular game.

It's the first enhanced game since BW2. A lot of philosophies could have changed, especially since it's probably a game from the mainline team and they took an extra year for it for the 20th anniversary
    It may be complicated to fit in Z as a sequel given what we have with X and Y. So far, we know that X and Y split up the legendaries and used them as plot devices for Team Flare's goal. IIRC, there weren't references to the other legendary in Team Flare's plans (the only reference comes from that tiny bit of exposition we get from explaining the past conflict between Yveltal and Xerneas...at least, that's what I remember). So how do you explain the discrepancy between X and Y having Team Flare's using different legendaries to accomplish a specific goal? (forcing immortality vs. wiping everything)

This is why I would expect that if Z is happening, GameFreak would change the story completely to accommodate for the other legendary, which would then make it much easier to include Zygarde in as the protector. Although, it essentially comes down to being a rehash of the Groudon - Kyogre conflict in Emerald (considering that we just came off of ORAS, I can't help but think that GF is copying too much from Hoenn as far as the possible plot is concerned). Strange too, because there are all sorts of loose ends that would justify a sequel more than a third edition. I guess they could do ZX and ZY as sequels, but it doesn't look likely when you consider that BW2 was still labelled as part of the Black and White/Best Wishes series vs. Z being part of the existing XY label.
    Last edited by BurningWhiteKyurem; 12th September 2015 at 6:54 AM.

There could be other business reasons behind it. Maybe they dont think a third set of double versions in a generation is a good idea? Maybe the profits on double versions don't necessarily justify doing it every single time? Some other reason we aren't privy to?!

Or, shoot, maybe it's even more arbitrary. BW2 because Black and White 2 almost entirely because they wanted to do the silly key system. And they didnt even bring that back for gen 6.

I'm guessing once the game is announced they'll wind up talking about this in at least one interview.
    Oh boy. I can't wait to hear the ******** excuses they give for their continually declining standards.
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

The silhouette of the big Zygarde was cool, I'm not a big fan of the design now that it has been revealed.

I like dog Zygarde though, more dogs are always welcome.

The key system itself didn't seem like such a bad idea, but it feels as though it was poorly executed tbh.
    3ds FC: Mystica; 2621-3668-7527
    Safari: Electric; Electabuzz, Parchirisu, Galvantula {partially full}

Art belongs to me
    Preferred Battle Style: Rotation

Quote Originally Posted by Rio! View Post
    The key system itself didn't seem like such a bad idea, but it feels as though it was poorly executed tbh.
    This. There was plenty of potential behind it, but having it restricted to local wireless was a big no no.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    This. There was plenty of potential behind it, but having it restricted to local wireless was a big no no.
    Having it entirely be post-game was even stranger

Would love to know the reasoning behind half the things they just never ever bring forward. It's not even a recent thing, feels like every game has some really neat quality of life or neat side feature that is just never touched again beyond an enhanced version

I like Zygrade 100% frome. LOOKS LIKE A XENOBLADE TITAN!

Having it entirely be post-game was even stranger

Would love to know the reasoning behind half the things they just never ever bring forward. It's not even a recent thing, feels like every game has some really neat quality of life or neat side feature that is just never touched again beyond an enhanced version
    Well they did say they wanted each game to feel unique, but they tend to go to the extreme with that mentality and start practically from scratch with each game's content.

The silhouette of the big Zygarde was cool, I'm not a big fan of the design now that it has been revealed.
    Same. The silhouette looked cooler to me while the revealed design is just okay but not great in my opinion. 10% Forme looks interesting however.

I'm a bit late but let me know if I got this right...

- Zygarde has 3 formes: 10% (dog), 50% (the original design), and Perfect Forme (the weird mecha-like design, which I'm not really fond of, but I'll wait for the official Sugimori art).
    - The green blob has two formes as well: Zygarde Core (acts as the brain of every Zydarge forme), and Zygarde Cell (the flattened design)
    - Greninja gets a new forme (which we don't know if its a Mega, although I think it is likely to be one)
    - While not officially stated or confirmed, it is implied that the next game is 'Z'.

Am I correct or did I misunderstood some things?

I do wonder if we have 20%, 30%, etc... formes as well.
    I am also curious about the red and blue parts of Zygarde's design. Although I seriously doubt it's another case of absofusion.

.: Aloha! | Drawn by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    Same. The silhouette looked cooler to me while the revealed design is just okay but not great in my opinion. 10% Forme looks interesting however.
    For some reason, Zygarde 10% reminds me of Houndoom. It's meant to be a faster forme of Zygarde but most likely in its Speed stat.

Sugimori art used; quote from Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire
    Banner created by me
        Spoiler:- Claims:

Images from Bulbapedia, Banner from upload to Imgur

I have an idea of why Greninja looks different. I'm not saying this will or should happen, it's just a wild idea.
    What if Furfrou will no longer be the only Pokemon to be styled up?

Maybe the customization mechanic is going to be improved and let you style more (not every, though) Pokemon to look like what you're wearing in the game? This could explain why the Greninja in the leak sort of resembles what Ash is wearing.

Again, to reiterate (bold is just for emphasis) I'm not saying this will or should happen, it's just a wild idea.

My top favorites

Claimed by me!

"If you fail to plan, you plan to fail" - Sgt. Greg Parker, SRU

While it's an interesting one, customization would really knock the balance of the game.

Zygarde perfect forme looks good. With blue and red cells featuring 'X' and 'Y'

Former Lieutenant of Squad 7.
    Thank you for the memories, Bleach Club

Claimed Blaziken - Pokemon Diamond - Ike

Quote Originally Posted by Painkiller2001 View Post
    I have an idea of why Greninja looks different. I'm not saying this will or should happen, it's just a wild idea.
    What if Furfrou will no longer be the only Pokemon to be styled up?

Maybe the customization mechanic is going to be improved and let you style more (not every, though) Pokemon to look like what you're wearing in the game? This could explain why the Greninja in the leak sort of resembles what Ash is wearing.

Again, to reiterate (bold is just for emphasis) I'm not saying this will or should happen, it's just a wild idea.
    From what I think, this is going to be Ash's special Greninja though this is unconfirmed and is different to other Greninjas.

Sugimori art used; quote from Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire
    Banner created by me
        Spoiler:- Claims:

Images from Bulbapedia, Banner from upload to Imgur

New or rehash game, I just wanna have trainer customization again.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    I'm a bit late but let me know if I got this right...

- Zygarde has 3 formes: 10% (dog), 50% (the original design), and Perfect Forme (the weird mecha-like design, which I'm not really fond of, but I'll wait for the official Sugimori art).
    - The green blob has two formes as well: Zygarde Core (acts as the brain of every Zydarge forme), and Zygarde Cell (the flattened design)
    - Greninja gets a new forme (which we don't know if its a Mega, although I think it is likely to be one)
    - While not officially stated or confirmed, it is implied that the next game is 'Z'.

Am I correct or did I misunderstood some things?

I do wonder if we have 20%, 30%, etc... formes as well.
    I am also curious about the red and blue parts of Zygarde's design. Although I seriously doubt it's another case of absofusion.
    corocoro refers to it more as a form, and nothing else on the poster (or the design, frankly) really hint towards it being a mega

Greninja doesn't look like a mega though. Besides its head everything looks the same.

Has people missed Noibat seems to have evolved, or maybe I missed the posts regarding that?

Former Lieutenant of Squad 7.
    Thank you for the memories, Bleach Club

Claimed Blaziken - Pokemon Diamond - Ike

Page 584 of 932 FirstFirst ... 484534574580581582583584585586587588594634684 ... LastLast