Page 585 of 952 FirstFirst ... 485535575581582583584585586587588589595635685 ... LastLast
Results 14,601 to 14,625 of 23793

Thread: ~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

Quote Originally Posted by CyberBlaziken View Post
    Greninja doesn't look like a mega though. Besides its head everything looks the same.
    Primal Groudon and Kyogre look similar too and they're a kind of Mega.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

It's not a Mega Greninja. Ash doesn't have a Key Stone on him.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    Check out my Power Ranger FanFics:https://www.fanfiction.net/u/1802430/
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Greninja doesn't look like a mega though. Besides its head everything looks the same.
    It actually doesn't; it's chest and tail are different, plus he's got a giant shuriken on his back.

That kind of reminds me of Shurimon, heh.

Anyway Mega Kangaskhan, Sableye, Aerodactyl and Venusaur are barely different from the originals, so we can't rule it out yet.

I wonder how strong Noivern will be by then.

There's Mega Sceptile in the background, who's is that?

Former Lieutenant of Squad 7.
    Thank you for the memories, Bleach Club

Claimed Blaziken - Pokemon Diamond - Ike

I love that the colors on Zygarde perfect/100%'s chest mimics the French flag of blue, white, red. GameFreak is really trying something different here, and I'm comfortable waiting to see the rest of it unfold. I don't really like the design--for starters, who in the Pokemon universe knows what a dog is--but if it is closely connected to the story I can get behind it, maybe. Right now it gives off a a Cell from DBZ vibe, which I'm not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing. Glad to see at least we have confirmation that a new game is around the corner though. Hopefully it continues the story of Kalos rather than just retells it with alterations.

... Are those "leaks" real or fake ?

They're real, without any debate.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

So.... Zygarde can now be a blob, a dog and a big Transformer thingy? ....OK, I can buy it, looking forward to see more.
    I am still learning how to speak English. I am not really bad at it, I guess, but I am sure I am still making mistakes. Please, excuse them, I hope you're going to understand me well.

Favorite Pokémon: Voltorb
    Other: Charizard, Magneton, Magnezone, Metagross, Dragonite, Scrafty, Klinklang, Chandelure, Salamance, Froakie, Gogoat and others
    I am from the Czech republic. If you don't know where it is, check Google maps, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by joseph123 View Post
    ... Are those "leaks" real or fake ?
    I don' think Serebii and PJ would have posted it if it wasn't source material.
    3ds FC: Mystica; 2621-3668-7527
    Safari: Electric; Electabuzz, Parchirisu, Galvantula {partially full}

Art belongs to me
    Preferred Battle Style: Rotation

A game announcement is getting closer and closer.

All this is very interesting. I can't wait to see the Sugimori version of these formes.

FC: 1118-0736-6254
    Friend Safari Pokemon: Emolga, Helioptile and Zebstrika

Animal Crossing: New Leaf
    Town Name: Aspiria
    Villager Name: Mike
    Fruit: All (including bamboo)
    Villagers: Sylvia, Pinky, Mallary, Dizzy, Phil, Graham, Cobb, Mott, Drago and Skye

Quote Originally Posted by Cradily17 View Post
    Does that Mega Sceptile in the background belong to Ash or Shouta?
    Actually. The Mega Sceptile doesn't have that trademark stick in its mouth, so it's most likely goint to be Shouta's.

Somewhere along the way it turns out the Greninja coloration is actually called "Ash Greninja," which would seem to point more to it being some sort of customization mechanic (or maybe even something anime-only) than a Mega Evolution.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Considering it's the next part of the anime, Ash, besides Greninja and Noivern, still lacks a 6th Pokemon.
    That M Sceptile is a bit intriguing whether it's his or not, but I always assumed if he were to get a Mega, it would be M Charizard Y opposed to Alain's X.

But if we were to get 'Z' as a game. It does make sense on Kalos M Starters. But M Greninja still looks like it's just a different forme.

I do wonder if Ash' Greninja is a similar case of Spiky-eared and Pikachu-colored Pichu.
    Anyway, here's a proper translation of the scans I found on 4chan...

THE GREATEST SCOOP OF THE CENTURY!!
    A NEW POKÉMON HAS BEEN DISCOVERED! ITS POWER SURPASSES XERNEAS AND YVELTAL!!
    IT WILL MAKE ITS DEBUT IN THE ANIME!!

A new Pokémon no one has ever seen before will be revealed in the anime! Moreover, its power exceeds that of many legendary Pokémon!!

This is the legendary Pokémon Zygarde's new form!!

The true identity of the new Pokémon is a new Zygarde form! When Zygarde Core and the myriads of Zygarde Cell scattered around all over gather together, they change to the Complete Form!!

Zygarde's Complete Form!!
    When Zygarde 50% Forme encounters an opponent it can't match in terms of power, it transforms! This unleashes its hidden power!!

This power is said to exceed that of Xerneas and Yveltal!

Zygarde Perfect Forme
    Species: Order Pokémon
    Type: Ground/Dragon
    Height: 4.5 m
    Weight: 610.0 kg

Multiple Zygarde Formes have been confirmed!!
    Zygarde Core
    Zygarde Cell
    It merges with the Cell, with all the Core Formes acting as the brain.
    Zygarde 10% Forme
    In combat, it turns into this form. It overwhelms the enemy with its sharp fangs and speed.
    Zygarde 50% Forme
    The form we've known so far was only 50%!

All these mysteries have the letter "Z" in them!
    Don't miss the new TV show "Pocket Monsters XY&Z"!!
    This new Pokémon will appear in this new show before it appears anywhere else! And other new Pokémon will appear as well!
    Gekkouga gains a new form too!
    Satoshi Gekkouga
    Gekkouga has a new form too! It resembles Satoshi's clothes... what could it mean!? Stay tuned for breaking news!

Make note of this encounter with Zygarde Core too!

The show will premiere Thursday October 29th at 7pm as a 1 hour double episode special, airing together with The Strongest Mega Evolution Act IV
    Gekkouga is Greninja's Japanese name, and Satoshi is Ash's Japanese name for those who didn't know.

.: Aloha! | Drawn by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

.::WORD OF ADVICE::.
    Please consider all Pokémon Sun/Moon Rumors and Leaks FAKE until proven otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    I do wonder if Ash' Greninja is a similar case of Spiky-eared and Pikachu-colored Pichu.
    His Frokie and Frogadier weren't different from any others, it would make no sense if two regular Pokemon suddenly evolve into a unique looking Greninja.

Let's see. I love the Perfect Zygarde, but absolutely hate the dog Zygarde. Making a cool snake-dragon turn into a dog is just wrong in my eyes. It looks like Zygarde is going to get an interesting mechanic, I just hope we're not forced to use all of them.

As for Greninja, I highly doubt that's a Mega. It's either an anime exclusive special design, or as some people have suggested, a new feature where certain Pokemon can look like their trainers. If it is Mega, I won't be happy at all, be cause it looks worse than normal Greninja.

Join Ash and Pikachu as they travel to the Tenno Region, a region known for its advanced space program. Along their way towards the Tenno League and becoming a Pokémon Master they'll encounter new Pokémon, new enemies, such as the evil Team Planetary, and, of course, a certain trio of Team Rocket members, along with friends new and old.
    Check it out!

Also, for news, reviews, info on my custom games Luna, Terra, and Sol Versions, the basis of Cosmic Quest, a Special Episode, and features like a Tenno Region Pokédex listing all of my custom Pokémon, complete with pictures, visit the Pokémon Cosmic Quest Official Website.

Quote Originally Posted by Bguy7 View Post
    Let's see. I love the Perfect Zygarde, but absolutely hate the dog Zygarde. Making a cool snake-dragon turn into a dog is just wrong in my eyes. It looks like Zygarde is going to get an interesting mechanic, I just hope we're not forced to use all of them.
    Why would snake Zygarde turn into dog Zygarde?

It would be "evolving" from 50% to 10%.

(And come on, dog Zygarde looks cool)

3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

It's not evolving.

Giratina changes from Altered to Origin forme. It doesn't 'evolve' into Origin forme.

It's not evolving.

Giratina changes from Altered to Origin forme. It doesn't 'evolve' into Origin forme.
    Hence the quotation marks. I know very well it's not evolving, I'm just comparing since it evolves percentage — therefore one form is "superior to" / "more complete than" the other.

3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

Quote Originally Posted by Bguy7 View Post

As for Greninja, I highly doubt that's a Mega. It's either an anime exclusive special design, or as some people have suggested, a new feature where certain Pokemon can look like their trainers. If it is Mega, I won't be happy at all, be cause it looks worse than normal Greninja.
    Brah plz.... I know it's your opinion and it's valid but brah plz...

Perfect Cellgarde looks like some horrible fakemon fan art.

Dogarde is where it's at.

Dog forme (10%) may have a faster Speed stat than Yveltal and Xerneas, with it's defense getting cut.
    Perfect forme (100%) is supposed to be stronger in Attack than the other two.

I like your idea. It's most probably the case. Its definitely not a mega evo.

Wait, OTHER NEW POKEMON WILL APPEAR?
    Last edited by Psynergy; 12th September 2015 at 8:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ver-mont View Post
    Why would snake Zygarde turn into dog Zygarde?
    It may be based off of Fenrir, and the perfect forme may be based off of Angrbođa. They have a relation to Jörmungandr (which is partly what Zyarde is based off of). It's pretty interesting.

If we are just getting a Z version, then that would imply that the other ID number was either a placeholder, or belongs to something else.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..

Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by Zorocario View Post
    His Frokie and Frogadier weren't different from any others, it would make no sense if two regular Pokemon suddenly evolve into a unique looking Greninja.
    I think a better comparison would've been AZ's Floette. It's called "Ash Greninja" anyway.
    As someone pointed out earlier, it could be an exclusive forme. Possibly a future event-only Pokemon too and cannot be traded backwards.

.: Aloha! | Drawn by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

.::WORD OF ADVICE::.
    Please consider all Pokémon Sun/Moon Rumors and Leaks FAKE until proven otherwise.

Page 585 of 952 FirstFirst ... 485535575581582583584585586587588589595635685 ... LastLast