Page 586 of 1009 FirstFirst ... 486536576582583584585586587588589590596636686 ... LastLast
Results 14,626 to 14,650 of 25217

Thread: ~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

It is, Norsk Myth all around. With Xerneas and Yveltal too.

I like forme changes over Mega Evo for Zygarde. Makes it more simple.
    But it's still featuring in Mega Act IV, so there are still things we don't have any idea about clearly.

Former Lieutenant of Squad 7.
    Thank you for the memories, Bleach Club

Claimed Blaziken - Pokemon Diamond - Ike

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    If we are just getting a Z version, then that would imply that the other ID number was either a placeholder, or belongs to something else.
    Someone commented earlier that Pokemon Go might be able to communicate with Bank, which would make it the other game.
    Onward! to the land of one variety!

Quote Originally Posted by supersarepi View Post
    Someone commented earlier that Pokemon Go might be able to communicate with Bank, which would make it the other game.
    Oh, cool then.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..

Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by Darkraid View Post
    Zygarde reminds of the Super Smash Bros Boss! Master Core!
    I was honestly getting that same vibe.

Well, this is awesome news. Zygarde has some cool looking forms. It does make me wonder if the core is the "being controlling it", or "the way the brain looks".

I would love to see the implications of the new forms even more.

Ash's Greninja seems to be more "anime fanservice" with a slight possiblity of there being a small game gimmick with one downloadable.
    Signature under construction.

So I was kinda hoping the Perfect Forme would more resemble the Naga that a lot of the artists predicted, but I do have to say, this is a really cool idea. I love how the Core is the actual thing controlling the Pokemon too
    Shinies (many have been evolved since I caught them) -
    SR: Zekrom
    MM:
    RE: Ferrothorn, Greninja, Talonflame
    Chains:
    Hoarde:
    Trade: Sigilyph, Volcarona, Aromatisse, Clauncher, Noivern
    Event: Genesect
    3DS Friend Code - 4768-7696-3909
    IGN - Marsalevsky (Alpha Sapphire) Valeriya (Y, Omega Ruby) Levsky (Everything before Gen 6)
    Safari Type - Grass (Oddish/Petilil/Quilladin)

As a side note, it seems that each Zygarde core have a different core.

The one we are familiar with has Red, which is seen with Zygarde %10.

The Perfect Zygarde has white, blue, indigo, red and orange cores.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..

Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

So it is confirmed. Pokemon Z, I mean it was to obvious it is going to be Pokemon Z.
    Just when will the game be announced? On the 15th or we will have to wait for October? :/
    The release most definitely will be in 2016, the anniversary and so on...

It looks really great, I mean no one expected that "dog" form xD
    So when it fights it will transform in the perfect form if its opponent is stronger than 50% form, or is it going to be something else?

Just some my wishes, not saying it should happen, but it would be great if they implement some changes, or even a new story-line, the continuation on XY, some new Pokemon, and South Kalos, so new content. I would not like if they make the same story just with this new forms of Zygarde.

Titan Zygarde looks awesome. The design has really grown on me. Dog Zygarde came completely out of the left field but like... I'm here for it.

Wonder how long it'll take to get an actual announcement for Z.

'Cause with my mid-youth crisis all said and done
    I need to be youthfully felt, 'cause God I never felt young

As a side note, it seems that each Zygarde core have a different core.

The one we are familiar with has Red, which is seen with Zygarde %10.

The Perfect Zygarde has white, blue, indigo, red and orange cores.
    Where do you see that?
    FC: 3711-9176-7509
    IGN: Creyk

Quote Originally Posted by Creyk View Post
    Where do you see that?
    On the anime poster scan. I think Perfect Z looks great in that shot.
    I prefer it with its cores exposed rather than its chest closed.

.: Aloha! | Drawn by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Dog is all good, but should've been a bit more complex design.
    As big as Arcanine at the very least.

Anyways, we're getting Pokemon Z probably, and not a double sequel. I wonder how Xerneas and Yveltal plays into the equation.

Not really a fan of the new Zygarde forms. The cell and the core look kinda cute but the dog-form looks more like a Digimon and the perfect one looks more like a Transformer or Team Rocket Mecha than a Pokemon IMO. The 10% form and 50% form names kinda confuse me as well.

I do like the Ash Greninja design tho, which is ironic as I despise Ash. Wonder if that means we'll be able to dress up Pokemon in the next game like we did with the Cosplay Pikachu, or if it's just, as Auraninja said, anime fan service. As long as it isn't Mega Greninja I'll be happy.

EDIT: Looking at the poster it looks like Noibat might be evolving seeing as it isn't there but Noivern is, and maybe Ash is getting Mega Sceptile seeing as it's there as well. Could always be Scottie's but seeing as he isn't on the poster I'm leaning towards it being Ash's.
    Last edited by Greedy Chibi; 12th September 2015 at 1:08 PM.

Finally the info that we all have been waiting for!
    What to say, I like Zygarde's new forms, especially the perfect one and I'm glad that they kinda confirmed that we will have a third version and not a sequel (that's what I get from the anime poster at least).
    Now, I do wonder when will they reveal the new game.....I do hope that they will do that soon enough.
    My Shiny Pokčmon (Since 2001): (X2)

Last update: 19/3/2014

3DS Friend code: 1950-8255-4764
    Friend Safari: Bug (Illumise, Ledyba and Venomoth)

Quote Originally Posted by Grey Wind View Post
    Titan Zygarde looks awesome. The design has really grown on me. Dog Zygarde came completely out of the left field but like... I'm here for it.

Wonder how long it'll take to get an actual announcement for Z.
    Bolt the Cat's post would give you an idea.

However, I can see a reveal happening during the official reveal, similar to what happened with Keldeo.

Edit: Whoops, I originally replied to the wrong post.

If we are just getting a Z version, then that would imply that the other ID number was either a placeholder, or belongs to something else.
    Like perhaps a new version of the Kanto Adventure (Red, Blue, Yellow, FireRed and LeafGreen)?

I think a lot of people would bother with just a single Kanto remake.
    2 games go hand in hand when it comes to Kanto.

Might just be not used at all. I've seen Nintendo trademark names and not bother with them.

Pokemon Z and Pokemon Yellow Remake, I think.

Might even get 'Water Blue', if it's a single game. It was trademarked.. over 10 years ago now. But so was Grey and Delta Emerald.

Just reminding you guys that the Japanese version of "Pokémon Blue" was the very first updated rerelease of any Pokémon game, with the original two versions being called "Red" and "Green". The international versions of the 1st generation games, the ones we know as "Pokémon Red and Blue", were based upon this version of the game. Pokémon Yellow came after all these games both internationally and within Japan.

If they need a second game, well, the poster says XY&Z. So maybe we'll get both Z and XY.

Quote Originally Posted by Beloberto View Post
    If they need a second game, well, the poster says XY&Z. So maybe we'll get both Z and XY.
    Pokémon XY is the name of the current animé series in Japan.

It can still mean XZ and YZ or whatever
    I am still learning how to speak English. I am not really bad at it, I guess, but I am sure I am still making mistakes. Please, excuse them, I hope you're going to understand me well.

Favorite Pokémon: Voltorb
    Other: Charizard, Magneton, Magnezone, Metagross, Dragonite, Scrafty, Klinklang, Chandelure, Salamance, Froakie, Gogoat and others
    I am from the Czech republic. If you don't know where it is, check Google maps, thank you.

Why would we get XZ or YZ after Z? Doesn't make sense.

It is obvious we are going to get Pokemon Z.

Quote Originally Posted by Elchar View Post
    It can still mean XZ and YZ or whatever
    Considering how Z is stylized and added, I doubt it.

Post B2W2 arc of Best Wishes was called Season 2, and later subarcs were given different names.

I guess, if they were going with that route, they would have called the new animé arc XY Season Z or Series Z or whatever, not XY & Z.

Not to mention, we are getting only one main Zygarde forme, Perfect Zygarde, and rest are there for merchandise fodder(see: Resolute Keldeo).

Unless they have version exclusive Megas/Primals/Perfect Formes for Xerneas and Yveltal, I don't see much point in separating Z into two games.*

*Even then, there is nothing stopping them from introducing those in Z. B2W2 weren't a major commercial success, so they would probably be wary of separating the game into two versions without any good reasons.

Page 586 of 1009 FirstFirst ... 486536576582583584585586587588589590596636686 ... LastLast