Page 593 of 991 FirstFirst ... 493543583589590591592593594595596597603643693 ... LastLast
Results 14,801 to 14,825 of 24766

Thread: ~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

Quote Originally Posted by Aleh View Post
    In the new trailer we can see Team Flare is actually planning to do something with Zygarde, and not Xerneas or Yveltal. I think it's more likely, because using those two and then just making Zygarde appear to fix things up is way too similar to what happens in Emerald.
    We don't know the full context for that scene. Besides, the anime's known for taking liberties from the games, like Kyurem being able to shift between his two alternate forms at will, for example.

New information about the 10% Forme of Zygarde:

Type: Dragon/Ground
    33,5 kg heavy and 1,2m tall

Source: http://www.pokemon.co.jp/ex/anime-special/pokemon/

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateNinja View Post

I assume that all the Zygarde formes will be ground/dragon, but I'm not so sure about the Core and Cells. Does the site list their types, or only the types for the % formes?
    I have claimed Pokemon Alpha Sapphire and Dunban.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDragonKing View Post
    I assume that all the Zygarde formes will be ground/dragon, but I'm not so sure about the Core and Cells. Does the site list their types, or only the types for the % formes?
    It's just for the formes.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateNinja View Post

I wish it had changed type at least: I mean he doesn't even resemble a dragon in his 10% form.

I think Dragon/Ground is fine, I mean the Formes are made of many of those little cells and they are not really a dog or so. They just take the look of it when "transforming".
    I really like the 10% Forme. And now that it is Dragon/Ground, it's even more special.

By the way, does anybody know why the shades are so bland in the artworks? Are they not Sugimori art, or are they unfinished? Or just "back to simplicity"?
    Or did they just change it for the website just because?
    Last edited by Hasty Jynx; 15th September 2015 at 8:48 PM.
    😸 SUN/MOON HYPE 😸

Quote Originally Posted by Hasty Jynx View Post
    By the way, does anybody know why the shades are so bland in the artworks? Are they not Sugimori art, or are they unfinished? Or just "back to simplicity"?
    Or did they just change it for the website just because?
    First option is correct. It's not Sugimori artwork but rather artwork for the anime.

I still can't find a reason to use 10% form period.

It's not like Deoxys speed where it has a ton of support based moves to go of off, unless Z fixes this issue then 10% is kinda useless.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    NNID: BeatScrafty2
    Quote Originally Posted by phanpycross View Post
    Yup:

Original meaning: Deus Ex Machina

Serebii : Didnt Enjoy Much.

#teamRowlet

I figure the 10% form will be able to use all the fang moves as well as moves like Extreme speed and so forth.The 10% is my fave form so if it is accessible in the games I'll use it.

I have no problem with Zygarde's other forms. My favorite is the complete form which is just an incredible sight to see. I noticed a bit of red and blue on the form which seems interesting since Xerneas has blue on it while Yveltal has red on it but neither have anything to do with its form change.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Reloaded View Post

It's not like Deoxys speed where it has a ton of support based moves to go of off, unless Z fixes this issue then 10% is kinda useless.
    There's no way to know that until we even find out even more about potential move-pools/stat-distribution outside the general information we already know. I don't see what Deoxys-S even has to do with Zygarde?

I was one of those that thought the Dragon typing would have gotten dropped for 10% although it's kind of neat it hasn't. It kind of makes sense given Zygarde is essentially evolving based on the number of cells collected.
    Last edited by Rio!; 15th September 2015 at 9:54 PM.
    3ds FC: Mystica; 2621-3668-7527
    Safari: Electric; Electabuzz, Parchirisu, Galvantula {partially full}

Art belongs to me
    Preferred Battle Style: Rotation

With all these crazy-*** forms, I'm wondering if they'll actually let us go whole hog with retaining moves between them, especially if their movesets end up differing wildly.

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    With all these crazy-*** forms, I'm wondering if they'll actually let us go whole hog with retaining moves between them, especially if their movesets end up differing wildly.
    you thought zygarde was kyurem, but he was actually deoxys!

What if with each transformation, Zygarde learns a new move? If the scavenger cell hunt is to be considered, you get the core, it has only one move, etc?

if Zygarde has 10 forms, including the 10%,50%, and Complete forms, he has a movepool of 10 moves..? (;-;)

btw, is it spelled Forme or Form?

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    I'm wondering now if it's going to end up being similar to how Kyurem is with certain moves after [de]fusing; Glaciate became Ice Burn/Freeze Shock, while Scary Face became Fusion Flare/Fusion Bolt.

Art belongs to me

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Yveltal Steak View Post
    What if with each transformation, Zygarde learns a new move? If the scavenger cell hunt is to be considered, you get the core, it has only one move, etc?

if Zygarde has 10 forms, including the 10%,50%, and Complete forms, he has a movepool of 10 moves..? (;-

btw, is it spelled Forme or Form?
    I think it is Form, because the plural is Forms and if it would be Forme than the plural would be Formes. And the grammar check says it is Form xD

PS: No way they are going to make 10 forms for Z.
    New/old player here.
    After a long long time, playing Pokemon again.

My Friend Code: 4098-6117-3324. In game name: Tica.
    Pokemon in my Friend Safari: Nuzleaf-Cacturne-Inkay (Dark type)

Quote Originally Posted by Tuvixer View Post
    I think it is Form, because the plural is Forms and if it would be Forme than the plural would be Formes. And the grammar check says it is Form xD
    The official site, however, says Forme and Formes.

Quote Originally Posted by Akashin View Post
    The official site, however, says Forme and Formes.
    The way pokemon does this is super eye-rolly, but basically Legends get "Formes", like Giratina Origin Forme, if they change them in terms of stats or whathave you. If they're cosmetic, like Keldeo's Resolute Form, it's just "Form"; same applies to regular pokemon (Unowns are just "Another Form", for example).

Equally arbitrary is that if a regular pokemon gets a significant form change (like Rotom is [Appliance] Rotom, Darmanitan gets Zen Mode) it's usually called something else. I think Aegislash is the only one I can think of that gets "Forme" instead of some flavorful "Blade Stance".

Quote Originally Posted by Rio! View Post
    There's no way to know that until we even find out even more about potential move-pools/stat-distribution outside the general information we already know. I don't see what Deoxys-S even has to do with Zygarde?

I was one of those that thought the Dragon typing would have gotten dropped for 10% although it's kind of neat it hasn't. It kind of makes sense given Zygarde is essentially evolving based on the number of cells collected.
    The only reason I brought up Deoxys was because Zygarde 10% is said to be a Pokemon that has high speed but that's about it.

I personally think that it won't be exactly "strong" may even lose attack apon downgrading to 10%, but unlike Deoxys it has zero form of entry hazards and no type of support (ala Mirror Coat).

Unless you like spamming Dragon Dance, I can't see a use for this thing.

Unless we can ride it in the overworld lol.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    NNID: BeatScrafty2
    Quote Originally Posted by phanpycross View Post
    Yup:

Original meaning: Deus Ex Machina

Serebii : Didnt Enjoy Much.

#teamRowlet

The only reason I brought up Deoxys was because Zygarde 10% is said to be a Pokemon that has high speed but that's about it.

I personally think that it won't be exactly "strong" may even lose attack apon downgrading to 10%, but unlike Deoxys it has zero form of entry hazards and no type of support (ala Mirror Coat).

Unless you like spamming Dragon Dance, I can't see a use for this thing.

Unless we can ride it in the overworld lol.
    That's still assuming that it's supposed to fill the exact same role, which based on its move-pool isn't going to be the case, therefore drawing comparisons between an intentionally lower-forme of a pokemon makes little sense.

Riding mechanic was pretty 'meh' to me, especially in the two routes where it was required.

Art belongs to me

I'm thinking right now that that's kind of the point. It's form that's weaker than normal Zygarde on purpose for story purposes. It might get it's own niche, but overall, I think it won't have a point outside of the plot of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    The way pokemon does this is super eye-rolly, but basically Legends get "Formes", like Giratina Origin Forme, if they change them in terms of stats or whathave you. If they're cosmetic, like Keldeo's Resolute Form, it's just "Form"; same applies to regular pokemon (Unowns are just "Another Form", for example).

Equally arbitrary is that if a regular pokemon gets a significant form change (like Rotom is [Appliance] Rotom, Darmanitan gets Zen Mode) it's usually called something else. I think Aegislash is the only one I can think of that gets "Forme" instead of some flavorful "Blade Stance".
    I never knew that. I always assumed that forme was the British spelling, sort of like centre instead of center. Despite that, I'll continue to always spell it form instead forme.

Anyways, I wondering right now if Zygarde is going to get any other forms. Maybe one or two more to go in between the forms we already know about.

Join Ash and Pikachu as they travel to the Tenno Region, a region known for its advanced space program. Along their way towards the Tenno League and becoming a Pokémon Master they'll encounter new Pokémon, new enemies, such as the evil Team Planetary, and, of course, a certain trio of Team Rocket members, along with friends new and old.
    Check it out!

Also, for news, reviews, info on my custom games Luna, Terra, and Sol Versions, the basis of Cosmic Quest, a Special Episode, and features like a Tenno Region Pokédex listing all of my custom Pokémon, complete with pictures, visit the Pokémon Cosmic Quest Official Website.

I'm guessing it's just 10, 50 & 100 considering 10 is a decent stop-gap and the description for Perfect implies that 50% is usually fine until things get real bad in the environment

Just a shame that Thousand Arrows and Thousand Waves is the same power as Land's Wrath. I expect Zygarde to have a signature move that does over 100 damage. The complete form is really impressive and I can't wait to use it when the game comes out.

It would be interesting if you were given Zygarde Core in place of either the Kalos or Kanto starter. But rather than your starter evolving as in other games, you collect Zygarde Cells throughout the region to upgrade its forms to 10%, 50%, and Complete.

I'll make a probably-incorrect prediction about Pokemon Z for fun: you'll get Zygarde Core as your starter, a Kalos starter from the professor's lab (when you would get the Kanto starter in XY), and there will be ten Zygarde Cells to collect throughout the story. You'll get your first Zygarde Cell after the first gym (enabling 10% form), your fifth Cell after the seventh gym (enabling 50% form), and your tenth at the very end of the game (right before the final battle). And also, I predict the final battle will be story-related rather than a typical Champion (similarly to Black/White). Zygarde Complete will be significantly more powerful than any other Pokemon, with one caveat: it will work similarly to Mega Evolution, in that the form can only be sustained for the duration of the battle, meaning that Zygarde can be the only Pokemon in your party while in this form since the other 5 slots will have to be consumed by the remaining 50% of Zygarde Cells.

Probably way off, but it's fun to guess.

Quote Originally Posted by TWN View Post
    I'll make a probably-incorrect prediction about Pokemon Z for fun...

Probably way off, but it's fun to guess.
    FWIW, this sounds way better than whatever the actual implementation will likely be.

Page 593 of 991 FirstFirst ... 493543583589590591592593594595596597603643693 ... LastLast