Page 594 of 931 FirstFirst ... 494544584590591592593594595596597598604644694 ... LastLast
Results 14,826 to 14,850 of 23254

Thread: ~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

Or...

Aside from being after Xerneas and/or Yveltal, Team Flare also has Zygarde Core, and they were also collecting Zygarde Cells.
    You battle Zygarde's 10% at one point, then 50%, and finally the Complete Forme when the region is finally in utter chaos.

Only when you're facing the Complete Forme you're allowed to catch it.

.: Aloha! | Drawn by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    Or...

Aside from being after Xerneas and/or Yveltal, Team Flare also has Zygarde Core, and they were also collecting Zygarde Cells.
    You battle Zygarde's 10% at one point, then 50%, and finally the Complete Forme when the region is finally in utter chaos.

I bet you're not allowed to catch the complete form

Sort of like the White/Black Kyurem "boss" in BW2, though that had an actual mechanic excuse to go with it.
    I could easily see something like you beat it, the cells fall apart and you have to rebuild it as a side quest in the post game

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    Or...

That's an interesting theory. Though given that Zygarde is painted as a protector of the ecosystem, it'd be a little off-base to see its story revolve around being used for evil. Especially given the following description of Complete Forme: "When the ecosystem is under threat, and the Core concludes that the 50% Forme will be unable to deal with it, the Core takes on the Complete Forme."

Maybe Team Flare causes a disturbance in the ecosystem by awakening Xerneas and Yveltal, and you have to use Zygarde Complete to defeat them both?

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateNinja View Post
    New information about the 10% Forme of Zygarde:

Type: Dragon/Ground
    33,5 kg heavy and 1,2m tall

Source: http://www.pokemon.co.jp/ex/anime-special/pokemon/
    I was wondering if Zygarde's other formes were going to have different typings, even if they just kept either the Ground or Dragon type.
    Question answered.

I'm just going to assume Perfect Zygarde will have the same typing, but we'll see in due time (hopefully).

My top favorites

Claimed by me!

"If you fail to plan, you plan to fail" - Sgt. Greg Parker, SRU

Quote Originally Posted by Painkiller2001 View Post
    I was wondering if Zygarde's other formes were going to have different typings, even if they just kept either the Ground or Dragon type.
    Question answered.

I'm just going to assume Perfect Zygarde will have the same typing, but we'll see in due time (hopefully).
    We've known Zygarde Complete Forme will retain its Dragon/Ground typing since the CoroCoro leak.

The page UltimateNinja linked says so as well, for the record.

I just went back and checked.
    I guess I just didn't quite see where it said that. (on the CC leaks, I mean)

My top favorites

Claimed by me!

"If you fail to plan, you plan to fail" - Sgt. Greg Parker, SRU

So this month we got new forms for Zygarde and Greninja. Japan is getting Super Mystery Dungeon tomorrow. I say either October or November could reveal Pokemon Z with a couple new details. Anyone else think so?
    Dragon user - can counter Steel with Fire attacks and counter Fairy with Poison and Steel attacks.

Currently playing Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. Waiting for Sun and Moon to come out.

Currently own: All gen 4, 5 and 6 main series games.

Considering Goodra released until confirmed otherwise.

Obtained shiny Latias on the 14/4/2016

I have Asperger Syndrome which makes it hard to socialize, make friends, date and communicate.

Currently the most hated person.

My apologies to the users and mods of Serebii for my unprofessional posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander18 View Post
    So this month we got new forms for Zygarde and Greninja. Japan is getting Super Mystery Dungeon tomorrow. I say either October or November could reveal Pokemon Z with a couple new details. Anyone else think so?
    I'm hoping. We already know much info on SMD. Yet alone Serebii will be doing a coverage of it soon.

I'm convinced Ash-Greninja will be an event exclusive.

And I wonder if customization will be back in Z. I sure hope so

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    I'm convinced Ash-Greninja will be an event exclusive.

And I wonder if customization will be back in Z. I sure hope so
    There's pretty much no doubt that customization will return. It's Kalos' thing. As for Greninja, I think it's an anime interpretation of a new mechanic in the the upcoming game. If they end up putting a Greninja that looks like Ash in the games, that would be the most solid anime reference since Yellow Version, and would just be bizarre.

Join Ash and Pikachu as they travel to the Tenno Region, a region known for its advanced space program. Along their way towards the Tenno League and becoming a Pokémon Master they'll encounter new Pokémon, new enemies, such as the evil Team Planetary, and, of course, a certain trio of Team Rocket members, along with friends new and old.
    Check it out!

Also, for news, reviews, info on my custom games Luna, Terra, and Sol Versions, the basis of Cosmic Quest, a Special Episode, and features like a Tenno Region Pokédex listing all of my custom Pokémon, complete with pictures, visit the Pokémon Cosmic Quest Official Website.

I hope we get the new game reveal next month. Pokémon Get TV is getting replaced in early October, so maybe the premiere episode for the new show will have a new game reveal, which would be nice especially if CoroCoro has info on the new game. Would be underwhelming to get a new game announced through a CoroCoro leak. Makes sense to at least announce a new game before the new anime kicks off too. Maybe they could even release it in February for the 20th anniversary, which would give us 4 months of pre-release coverage, the same amount of time as B2W2.
    Kalos:
    Hoenn:
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97 | PSN ID: Ultra_Zach97
    Claims: Blastoise, Super Smash Bros. for Wii U, Joel from The Last of Us, Law & Order: SVU, The Dark Knight Rises & Multi-Man Smash theme

Quote Originally Posted by Torpoleon View Post
    I hope we get the new game reveal next month. Pokémon Get TV is getting replaced in early October, so maybe the premiere episode for the new show will have a new game reveal, which would be nice especially if CoroCoro has info on the new game. Would be underwhelming to get a new game announced through a CoroCoro leak. Makes sense to at least announce a new game before the new anime kicks off too. Maybe they could even release it in February for the 20th anniversary, which would give us 4 months of pre-release coverage, the same amount of time as B2W2.

How did they announce ORAS again? I know X/Y were announced on Direct. My gut tells me that ORAS were announced on the official websites...
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

Quote Originally Posted by ebevan91 View Post
    How did they announce ORAS again? I know X/Y were announced on Direct. My gut tells me that ORAS were announced on the official websites...
    Yeah, and I think they announced it on a teaser video?

Quote Originally Posted by ebevan91 View Post
    They were announced in a press release first.

ORAS was announced May 7, 2015 in a press release, as mentioned above. They also gave use a short teaser video. They just announced it out of the blue without any prior hints, so it's really crazy at the time. Especially considering the fact that fans have been wanting this remake for years.

With "Z", they've shown us Zygarde's new formes ahead of game announcement (just like Giratina), the new anime season is titled "XY&Z", and the upcoming anime special features Zygarde.

.: Aloha! | Drawn by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

I can't really wrap my head around Ash-Greninja. Made me think of Ashachu. The hair ruffles at the side of Greninjash's head make me cringe, but I'll get used to it, hopefully.

It is reasonable to assume that Ash's Greninja will be only in the anime. They have announced news for the anime and also there is no Ash in the games. But the next game will come in 2016, it is a anniversary so maybe they are going to reveal something new and in that sense Pokemon customization may be something they will introduce.
    New/old player here.
    After a long long time, playing Pokemon again.

My Friend Code: 4098-6117-3324. In game name: Tica.
    Pokemon in my Friend Safari: Nuzleaf-Cacturne-Inkay (Dark type)

Quote Originally Posted by Tuvixer View Post
    It is reasonable to assume that Ash's Greninja will be only in the anime. They have announced news for the anime and also there is no Ash in the games. But the next game will come in 2016, it is a anniversary so maybe they are going to reveal something new and in that sense Pokemon customization may be something they will introduce.
    I rather they don't introduce Pokemon customization because it sounds awful. I am also thinking that Ash's Greninja is for anime only since it isn't a mega evolution. Red is the counterpart of Ash but he serves no purpose in the potential Z game.
    Dragon user - can counter Steel with Fire attacks and counter Fairy with Poison and Steel attacks.

Currently playing Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. Waiting for Sun and Moon to come out.

Currently own: All gen 4, 5 and 6 main series games.

Considering Goodra released until confirmed otherwise.

Obtained shiny Latias on the 14/4/2016

I have Asperger Syndrome which makes it hard to socialize, make friends, date and communicate.

Currently the most hated person.

My apologies to the users and mods of Serebii for my unprofessional posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander18 View Post
    I rather they don't introduce Pokemon customization because it sounds awful. I am also thinking that Ash's Greninja is for anime only since it isn't a mega evolution. Red is the counterpart of Ash but he serves no purpose in the potential Z game.
    I agree, it would really be awful. It would be great if they just keep player customization.
    New/old player here.

But the next game will come in 2016, it is a anniversary so maybe they are going to reveal something new
    I'm pretty sure that Pokemon Go is meant to be our 20th anniversary present already though.

The thing is, have we ever seen a recurring form like this appear in the anime and not appear in the games in some form or another? If Ash-Greninja isn't an early advertisement to some new function in the next game, I at least expect it to be a Spiky-Eared Pichu sort of event. Especially if Ash-Greninja is in fact somehow related to Eternal Flower Floette.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    I'm pretty sure that Pokemon Go is meant to be our 20th anniversary present already though.
    Oh no, I mean no way. The new game, pokemon Z, will be the present, for sure. Pokemon GO is just a perk.
    New/old player here.

Oh no, I mean no way. The new game, pokemon Z, will be the present, for sure. Pokemon GO is just a perk.
    But at least Go has emphasis on Gen 1 Pokemon, so it seems like a good way to celebrate Red and Green's anniversary imo.
    Last edited by Lorde; 17th September 2015 at 10:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Akashin View Post
    The thing is, have we ever seen a recurring form like this appear in the anime and not appear in the games in some form or another? If Ash-Greninja isn't an early advertisement to some new function in the next game, I at least expect it to be a Spiky-Eared Pichu sort of event. Especially if Ash-Greninja is in fact somehow related to Eternal Flower Floette.
    We did get Ash's Pikachu through an event.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorocario View Post
    We did get Ash's Pikachu through an event.
    That's not a form. And we've gotten several characters' Pokemon over the years.

Even characters from spinoffs like Nobunaga's Rayquaza.

Page 594 of 931 FirstFirst ... 494544584590591592593594595596597598604644694 ... LastLast