Page 595 of 692 FirstFirst ... 495545585591592593594595596597598599605645 ... LastLast
Results 14,851 to 14,875 of 17300

Thread: ~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

Has the hoopa event for usa already pass or what?

Also what category would i find the new zygarde forms avatars in? i looked through pretty much all pages of the sugimori art.
    Last edited by TrainerSam; 18th September 2015 at 1:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TrainerSam View Post
    Has the hoopa event for usa already pass or what?

Also what category would i find the new zygarde forms avatars in? i looked through pretty much all pages of the sugimori art.
    There hasn't been a Hoopa Event for the US yet, don't worry.

You can find the new Zygarde avatars in the Standalone Pokémon section, and by the way, they aren't Sugimori art, but rather art from the anime.

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Truth View Post
    There hasn't been a Hoopa Event for the US yet, don't worry.

You can find the new Zygarde avatars in the Standalone Pokémon section, and by the way, they aren't Sugimori art, but rather art from the anime.
    Thank you ♡

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    That's not a form. And we've gotten several characters' Pokemon over the years.

Even characters from spinoffs like Nobunaga's Rayquaza.
    I never said it was a form.

I was simply implying we would get Ash-Greninja (Ash's Greninja) through an event.

So the next movie will not be about Zygarde, but instead of that Zygarde will appear in the anime series?
    New/old player here.
    After a long long time, playing Pokemon again.

My Friend Code: 4098-6117-3324. In game name: Tica.
    Pokemon in my Friend Safari: Nuzleaf-Cacturne-Inkay (Dark type)

Quote Originally Posted by Tuvixer View Post
    So the next movie will not be about Zygarde, but instead of that Zygarde will appear in the anime series?
    The next movie is about Zygarde, but so is the next season of the anime. And the Mega Evo Special act 4. Basically TPC's plan for 2016 is Zygarde, Zygarde, Zygarde.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zachmac View Post
    Amiibo, where double the retail price is a sweet deal.
    I have claimed Pokemon Alpha Sapphire and Dunban.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDragonKing View Post
    The next movie is about Zygarde, but so is the next season of the anime. And the Mega Evo Special act 4. Basically TPC's plan for 2016 is Zygarde, Zygarde, Zygarde.
    Maybe they'll have the anime actually lead up to the events of the movie for once. They could have Zygarde Core travel with them and have some sort of quest to find all the Zygarde Cells, and then find the final ones during the movie. At which point something happens (probably involving Volcanion) and Zygarde Core needs to transform into Complete Zygarde. To actually have the series build up for a movie would be amazing.

Join Ash and Pikachu as they travel to the Tenno Region, a region known for its advanced space program. Along their way towards the Tenno League and becoming a Pokémon Master they'll encounter new Pokémon, new enemies, such as the evil Team Planetary, and, of course, a certain trio of Team Rocket members, with friends new and old.
    Check it out!

Also, for news, reviews, info on Luna, Terra, and Sol Versions, a Special Episode, and features like a Tenno Region Pokédex listing all of my custom Pokémon, complete with pictures, visit the Pokémon Cosmic Quest Official Website. Come and join us for 20th Anniversary festivities, they've already begun!

Quote Originally Posted by TheDragonKing View Post
    That's like saying that Movie 18 is about Primal Groudon and Kyogre just because they appeared in the first teaser. They ended up being featured alongside over a dozen legendaries, with only Hoopa being focused on.

Zygarde having a big role in the anime is a good indicator that it won't be prominent in the movie.

It would be great if the anime would lead to the movie.
    I was thinking, if the next movie will be about Zygarde, will we maybe see a new pokemon like in the second movie when we for the first time saw Slowking. So that in 2017 we get a new generation, or a expanded 6 gen?
    New/old player here.

Quote Originally Posted by Kein View Post
    That's like saying that Movie 18 is about Primal Groudon and Kyogre just because they appeared in the first teaser. They ended up being featured alongside over a dozen legendaries, with only Hoopa being focused on.

Zygarde having a big role in the anime is a good indicator that it won't be prominent in the movie.
    ^Basically this.

Next movie will likely focus on Volcanion above all else. Zygarde, likely in all of its formes, will obviously appear, not just because it is featured, but also the period belongs to Z game.*

If there are other legendary formes and Megas, they too will likely appear, just like how Mega Lati@s have appeared, but their appearances will almost certainly be minute.

*Conversely, we can easily claim that the next movie will likely focus on stuff from next generation.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..

Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

I don't know, not since Kyogre has a cover Legendary not gotten a movie with heavy focus on them. Groudon (to a degree), Rayquaza, Palkia, Dialga, Giratina, Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem, Xerneas, and Yveltal all got there own dedicated movie. It seems unlikely to me that they would suddenly change this.

It would be great if the anime would lead to the movie.
    I was thinking, if the next movie will be about Zygarde, will we maybe see a new pokemon like in the second movie when we for the first time saw Slowking. So that in 2017 we get a new generation, or a expanded 6 gen?
    It depends. If the Gen 6.5 theory turns out to be true, then we almost certainly will get at least one new Pokemon revealed, if not a handful, in the upcoming movie. If we're not going to get more Pokemon until Gen 7 then it's less likely. The first game of Gen 7 probably won't come out until fall of 2017, as Z Version will come out in 2016. The pattern of both Gen 4 and Gen 5 when it came to revealing new Pokemon was to wait until right before the movie that comes out the same year as the next games. That would mean 2017's movie, which comes out in summer like all Pokemon movies in Japan, would be the likely source of Gen 7 Pokemon. This is made even more likely when you realize that with Zygarde and Volcanion both probably being featured in the upcoming movie, and absolutely no other Kalos Legendaries to make a movie about (unless there are new Kalos Pokemon), a Pokemon from Generation 7 would be one of their only choices for what to base the movie on.

Join Ash and Pikachu as they travel to the Tenno Region, a region known for its advanced space program. Along their way towards the Tenno League and becoming a Pokémon Master they'll encounter new Pokémon, new enemies, such as the evil Team Planetary, and, of course, a certain trio of Team Rocket members, with friends new and old.
    Check it out!

Also, for news, reviews, info on Luna, Terra, and Sol Versions, a Special Episode, and features like a Tenno Region Pokédex listing all of my custom Pokémon, complete with pictures, visit the Pokémon Cosmic Quest Official Website. Come and join us for 20th Anniversary festivities, they've already begun!

Well the movies usually have room to give two legendaries major roles, so it's not unreasonable to think both Zygarde and Volcanion will be featured in the movie.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Bguy7 View Post
    I don't know, not since Kyogre has a cover Legendary not gotten a movie with heavy focus on them. Groudon (to a degree), Rayquaza, Palkia, Dialga, Giratina, Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem, Xerneas, and Yveltal all got there own dedicated movie. It seems unlikely to me that they would suddenly change this.
    Xerneas' role in Movie 17 was pretty minor, as evidenced by the title alone (Yveltal had limited screentime, too) and Groudon didn't get "heavy focus" in Movie 6, either. More importantly, none of these mascots appeared in the anime for more than an episode in their respective series (you could barely say that Groudon and Kyogre got a two-parter). Zygarde is going to appear in multiple episodes centered on it, which is why it simply doesn't need to have a big movie role on top of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Bguy7 View Post
    And of those Pokemon, Rayquaza shared the big screen with Deoxys, Dialga and Palkia with Darkrai, Giratina with Shaymin, Reshiram/Zekrom with Victini, Kyurem(B/W) with Keldeo, and Xerneas/Yveltal with Diancie (on top of the limited screentime Kein mentioned). Zygarde sharing with Volcanion or whomever else is not only possible, but more than likely.

With the exception of Gen III's Groudon and Kyogre (and Ho-Oh, obviously), every other Box Cover Legendary got their major movie roles. Every "third version legendary" got their movie. Rayquaza, Giratina, Kyurem all had major roles in the movies. I see no reason why Zygarde won't follow suit, even if it will appear a few times in the TV series/Specials.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZbYxqLL4p0 - Sonic the hedgehog amazing collab GMV
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJce1evEhPo - Great Mewtwo AMV

Xerneas' role in Movie 17 was pretty minor, as evidenced by the title alone (Yveltal had limited screentime, too) and Groudon didn't get "heavy focus" in Movie 6, either. More importantly, none of these mascots appeared in the anime for more than an episode in their respective series (you could barely say that Groudon and Kyogre got a two-parter). Zygarde is going to appear in multiple episodes centered on it, which is why it simply doesn't need to have a big movie role on top of that.
    Personally, I count the pseudo-Groudon as a major appearance. While yes, none of them have appeared in the actual series, that's not really an excuse to not put it in a major role in the movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Akashin View Post
    And of those Pokemon, Rayquaza shared the big screen with Deoxys, Dialga and Palkia with Darkrai, Giratina with Shaymin, Reshiram/Zekrom with Victini, Kyurem(B/W) with Keldeo, and Xerneas/Yveltal with Diancie (on top of the limited screentime Kein mentioned). Zygarde sharing with Volcanion or whomever else is not only possible, but more than likely.
    I fully expect Zygarde to share the spotlight with Volcanion. I never meant to infer anything else. I was just saying that Zygarde will still probably have a major role.

Check it out!

I doubt Z would have gen 6.5 in the game. No point putting new pokemon in the last gen 6 game if gen 7 is directly after. It also sounds ridiculous in my opinion. I think the next movie would feature Zygarde and its forms. Volcanion would also be likely to appear. Just have to wait for the game announcement next month or two.
    Currently playing Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. Awaiting Pokemon Z and the next pokemon movie.

Currently own: All gen 4, 5 and 6 main series games.

Feel free to check out my hilarious signature!

Currently avoiding the giant chicken so I won't destroy half the city when fighting the chicken!

Oh no, oh no, oh no! Oh Yeah! Okay, can everyone please stop saying oh no in the court room cause the Kool Aid man keeps coming in!

Oh that dog of mine!

Oh haven't you heard? Bird is the word!

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander18 View Post
    I doubt Z would have gen 6.5 in the game. No point putting new pokemon in the last gen 6 game if gen 7 is directly after. It also sounds ridiculous in my opinion. I think the next movie would feature Zygarde and its forms. Volcanion would also be likely to appear. Just have to wait for the game announcement next month or two.
    Yes, we know. You've said this a lot of times already.

Knowing that the little blob is part of Zygarde itself rather than initial speculation of being an entirely different Pokemon, theories of Gen 6.5 is far from happening.

.: Welcome to the world of Pokémon! | Edited by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    Yes, we know. You've said this a lot of times already.

Knowing that the little blob is part of Zygarde itself rather than initial speculation of being an entirely different Pokemon, theories of Gen 6.5 is far from happening.
    At least for me, my reasons for thinking Gen 6.5 might happen didn't hinge on Zygarde Core being a new Pokemon. Sure it was helpful, but not crucial. Of course, I support the idea because it's a good idea that would be fun and unique, not because it's a theory with good evidence.

Check it out!

So you all think that Z will have no expanded contend, no new Pokemon, no new locations, like South Kalos, and so on?
    New/old player here.

So you all think that Z will have no expanded contend, no new Pokemon, no new locations, like South Kalos, and so on?
    Of course it won't have any new Pokčmon, but new areas are pretty much a given in third versions.
    Pokčmon XY relly needs new areas and a general overhaul.
    My Shiny Pokčmon (Since 2001): (X2)

Last update: 19/3/2014

3DS Friend code: 1950-8255-4764
    Friend Safari: Bug (Illumise, Ledyba and Venomoth)

Third versions are the definitive versions.
    We get updates for existing gameplay mechanics, storyline, new features, new areas to explore, new characters, etc.

Aside from Zygarde's formes, and possibly Volcanion, there is also the possibility of some event legends being obtainable in-game.
    Also, it's a given that we're getting new Mega Evos too. In exchange of the lack of new Pokemon, they can focus on this.

.: Welcome to the world of Pokémon! | Edited by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Quote Originally Posted by Aetius View Post
    Of course it won't have any new Pokčmon, but new areas are pretty much a given in third versions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    Third versions are the definitive versions.
    We get updates for existing gameplay mechanics, storyline, new features, new areas to explore, new characters, etc.

Aside from Zygarde's formes, and possibly Volcanion, there is also the possibility of some event legends being obtainable in-game.
    Also, it's a given that we're getting new Mega Evos too. In exchange of the lack of new Pokemon, they can focus on this.
    Ok, I understand.
    So we will get mega 2nd gen starters. And maybe South Kalos, or were you thinking more like, more caves and more buildings?
    Also will the game have the same story-line, same team flare, their plot to activate the ultimate weapon, or will it continue on the XY storyline in a sense that the ultimate weapon has already been activated and you start the game with a huge hole in Geosenge town?
    New/old player here.

I didn't really want the Z to give us more Mega Evolutions. But given how not even a 100 Pokemon were introduced in Gen VI, they've got no choice.
    X and Y were great, especially after B/W/2. Hopefully Z will be even better.

Rolling back the ages.

Former Lieutenant of Squad 7.
    Thank you for the memories, Bleach Club

Claimed Blaziken - Pokemon Diamond - Ike

Quote Originally Posted by Aetius View Post
    It's unlikely that there's going to be a drastic overhaul of areas with a third version. As Wulava put it, third versions are meant to be definitive and they can't really do that if the experience is drastically different from the originals. So they'll probably add some more optional areas but they probably won't add new gyms or add in huge chunks of areas like Southern Kalos (at best Southern Kalos would be a post game section but given how they're against huge post game areas nowadays, I wouldn't hold my breath for that). It's looking like it'll be Emerald levels of improvement, with significant changes to the storyline and a handful of new Pokemon, areas and features sprinkled in, but no massive overhauls to anything.
    Last edited by Bolt the Cat; 19th September 2015 at 4:37 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Page 595 of 692 FirstFirst ... 495545585591592593594595596597598599605645 ... LastLast