Page 554 of 554 FirstFirst ... 454504544550551552553554
Results 13,826 to 13,839 of 13839

Thread: ~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

  1. #13826
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,393

    Default

    1st and 3rd of the links shows one "???". But the 2nd link shows four. So more Pokemon than that blob and big one?

  2. #13827
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Big Blue
    Posts
    3,113

    Default

    Posting this here;

    Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    Actually the sleeping merchandise specifically says "Shin Pokémon?!"(which I posted yesterday), using the kanji for "new". Serebii will likely update the main site right now.

    So the purple one is a new Pokémon, or forme.

    Edit: Purple Pokémon also seems to be the one of unknown Pokémon in the Quilladin set, and the one in necklaces.
    Quote Originally Posted by Savvao View Post
    1st and 3rd of the links shows one "???". But the 2nd link shows four. So more Pokemon than that blob and big one?
    Well, this is ANIME merch, so the rest of those hidden guys are likely just Pokémon that haven't been captured or introduced or w/e.
    Last edited by Trainer Yusuf; Today at 9:43 AM.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..

    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

  3. #13828
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Northern Hoenn
    Posts
    1,111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    Well, this is ANIME merch, so the rest of those hidden guys are likely just Pokémon that haven't been captured or introduced or w/e.
    And don't forget that The Pokémon Company tends to act as though Pokémon don't exist if they haven't been unveiled themselves. What I mean to say is, Volcanion has yet to be officially announced, so by TPC's pattern, they're trying to treat it as though we don't know it even exists. They did the same with many other Mythical Pokémon.
    295 Pokémon at Level 100
    Third Gen: 60 • Fourth Gen: 89 • Fifth Gen: 64 • Sixth Gen: 82



    Level 100 Pokémon #296: Celebi
    Seed Bomb • Zen Headbutt • Heal Bell • Leech Seed
    Legendaries Team 3 - Pokémon 2 of 6



    View my Let's Plays at Castor Gaming on YouTube!
    Super Smash Bros for Wii-UKingdom Hearts IIFinal Fantasy IV Advance

  4. #13829
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Big Blue
    Posts
    3,113

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Red Thunder View Post
    And don't forget that The Pokémon Company tends to act as though Pokémon don't exist if they haven't been unveiled themselves. What I mean to say is, Volcanion has yet to be officially announced, so by TPC's pattern, they're trying to treat it as though we don't know it even exists. They did the same with many other Mythical Pokémon.
    That too, but Mythical Pokémon tend to come during February.

    This merch is for November.

    Edit: Even if there were the possibility of this being Volcanion, you should bear in mind that the question mark is in purple, much like Goomy's name in this previous merch. So this really seems to be a Dragon-type.

    Edit 2: Besides, Volcanion isn't some pre-evolution or a cute(or in the case Lucario, marketable) two-stage Pokémon, it is a giant beast. Why would they put it alongside Kalos starters or the Kanto starters? I'm not necessarily saying that one of the unknown Pokémon can't be Volcanion, what I'm saying is the purple question mark, which is featured in all three sets, can't be.
    Last edited by Trainer Yusuf; Today at 10:59 AM.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..

    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

  5. #13830
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Wherever the adventure lies
    Posts
    10,557

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    That too, but Mythical Pokémon tend to come during February.

    This merch is for November.
    Well this isn't turning out to be a typical release schedule, so we'll probably get Volcanion's reveal in the near future as well (possibly in CoroCoro).
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

  6. #13831
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Inside a cloud
    Posts
    567

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Well this isn't turning out to be a typical release schedule, so we'll probably get Volcanion's reveal in the near future as well (possibly in CoroCoro).
    A reveal that most likely occurs during January next year.
    Current And Usual Omega Ruby (オメガルビー) Team
    Claimed Swablu! May evolve into Altaria!
    R.I.P. Satoru Iwata. 1959-2015
        Spoiler:- Other Claims:

  7. #13832
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Wherever the adventure lies
    Posts
    10,557

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mega Altaria View Post
    A reveal that most likely occurs during January next year.
    You're not getting it. We're getting a lot of info now that we would normally get in February and we seem to be building towards a new game announcement in the next month or two. The news cycle is a good 6 months earlier than usual. With that in mind a January reveal would be very late, I'm thinking more like we get a Volcanion reveal this month or next month (probably this month, I think we're probably even getting the game announcement by the end of August).
    Last edited by Bolt the Cat; Today at 10:46 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

  8. #13833
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Inside a cloud
    Posts
    567

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    You're not getting it. We're getting a lot of info now that we would normally get in February and we seem to be building towards a new game announcement in the next month or two. The news cycle is a good 6 months earlier than usual. With that in mind a January reveal would be very late, I'm thinking more like we get a Volcanion reveal this month or next month (probably this month, I think we're probably even getting the game announcement by the end of August).
    I mean a reveal in CoroCoro, not an official TPC reveal.
    Current And Usual Omega Ruby (オメガルビー) Team
    Claimed Swablu! May evolve into Altaria!
    R.I.P. Satoru Iwata. 1959-2015
        Spoiler:- Other Claims:

  9. #13834
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,393

    Default

    By January, the interest will fade away. It looks like they're ready to announce something. You don't wanna lose that hype by next year.


    So next week till CoroCoro hits!

  10. #13835
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Inside a cloud
    Posts
    567

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Savvao View Post
    By January, the interest will fade away. It looks like they're ready to announce something. You don't wanna lose that hype by next year.


    So next week till CoroCoro hits!
    I know that's definitely not the new Zygarde forme or Pokémon, but it could possibly be Volcanion.
    Current And Usual Omega Ruby (オメガルビー) Team
    Claimed Swablu! May evolve into Altaria!
    R.I.P. Satoru Iwata. 1959-2015
        Spoiler:- Other Claims:

  11. #13836
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    20

    Default

    I think we might get a Direct in September with Pokemon Z Announcement. Do you think we will get new Pokemon (Pokemon 6.5) or be similar to B/W2

  12. #13837
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Yorozuya Gin-chan
    Posts
    875

    Default

    So there are four unrevealed Pokémon/forms in the upcoming merchandise? Wow.

    I hope it's gen 6.5. Kalos needs redemption in some way.

    If that purple mon is a dragon type and is shown sleeping I wouldn't be surprised if it's the long-awaited Dragon-type Eeveelution...

  13. #13838
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    9

    Default

    The Pokemon itself is probably purple considering Goomy is purple and Lucario was blue.

  14. #13839
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    7,270

    Default

    Gen 6.5 still seems kinda dumb. We could very well be looking at an early glimpse of gen 7. Which is kinda weird seeing as Zyagrde's game hasn't even been announced.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    Now accepting single battles!
    Started from the bottom now we here.

    Quote Originally Posted by phanpycross View Post
    Yup:

    Original meaning: Deus Ex Machina

    Serebii : Didnt Enjoy Much.

Page 554 of 554 FirstFirst ... 454504544550551552553554

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •