Page 6 of 533 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast

Thread: ~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

hey in late January nintendo is presenting something about pokemon mabey the 5th gen or pokemon platinum for usa

Quote Originally Posted by shaymin_girl View Post
    hey in late January nintendo is presenting something about pokemon mabey the 5th gen or pokemon platinum for usa
    NINTENDO is presenting, Pokemon wouldn't be high on the list. And Platinum already has a US release date there is nothing left to announce.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

The first event of 2009 is happening right now. Japanese Ranch is getting a new Pokemon, Slaking. It'll be up for trade for a Magikarp, and similar to Meowth, belongs to one of the hosts of Pokemon Sunday.

Source:
    http://www.pokemon.co.jp/anime/sunday/special.html
    I'm part of the staff at Project Pokemon! Smod in forums, AOP in IRC, Administrator on Shoddy. Come visit us. Our Project is Pokemon!

Quote Originally Posted by randomspot555 View Post
    The first event of 2009 is happening right now. Japanese Ranch is getting a new Pokemon, Slaking. It'll be up for trade for a Magikarp, and similar to Meowth, belongs to one of the hosts of Pokemon Sunday.

Source:
    http://www.pokemon.co.jp/anime/sunday/special.html
    We never got any Ranch events in NA, did we? O_o

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    We never got any Ranch events in NA, did we? O_o
    Unfortunately, that is correct. Most of the Ranch events have been tied into the various other aspects of the anime/other parts of the franchise, such as Pokemon from Pokemon Sunday.

It's certainly possible (and it would make Ranch actually worth a purchase), but it hasn't been done yet and I doubt it'll ever happen anywhere outside of Japan.
    I'm part of the staff at Project Pokemon! Smod in forums, AOP in IRC, Administrator on Shoddy. Come visit us. Our Project is Pokemon!

Quote Originally Posted by randomspot555 View Post
    Unfortunately, that is correct. Most of the Ranch events have been tied into the various other aspects of the anime/other parts of the franchise, such as Pokemon from Pokemon Sunday.

It's certainly possible (and it would make Ranch actually worth a purchase), but it hasn't been done yet and I doubt it'll ever happen anywhere outside of Japan.
    We are so neglected. NOA, why do you hate us?

At least it appears events are being offered over Wi-Fi now, which is really what I've waited for. Maybe it is not so far-fetched to think they might do something with Ranch, but it might also not have enough purchases for it to warrant such an 'event'.

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    We are so neglected. NOA, why do you hate us?

At least it appears events are being offered over Wi-Fi now, which is really what I've waited for. Maybe it is not so far-fetched to think they might do something with Ranch, but it might also not have enough purchases for it to warrant such an 'event'.
    Because they make most of their money in Japan and there are more Pokemon addicts in Japan

Shaymin Sky Forme is now officially revealed! And some other things:

Glacedia-Gracedia
    Mugen-Newton Graceland

Zero, Infi, and Reverse World are kept.

All that's left is Platinum and the Shaymin and Regigigas events (if we get a Regigigas event).

Directly from NYCC's offical website, on January 13th, 2008, NYCC has listed original voice actress 'Rachael Lillis', (who's voiced Misty, Jessie, additional voices, Maylene, etc.) on the Saturday autograph signings @ 4pm-5pm at Table 3.

http://www.nycomiccon.com/app/homepa...ignID=25080207

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

SkittyOnWailord is offline ☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣

Default Arceus officialy announced... kinda

The new special Coro Coro comic that came out earlier this month came with a poster to advertise the 12th movie. On the poster it had names of some of the Pokemon that were in the 10th, 11th and 12th movie with one of the letters in each of thier name being a differant color. The names are:

Shaymin
    giRatina
    rEgigigas
    pikaChu
    gizamimi pichU
    pAlkia
    diAlga
    daRkrai

If you use each bolder letter, you get ARCEUS with an extra R and A. I took a picture of the poster which you can view here.
    Is this an official "hidden" announcment of Arceus? It seems too much of a coincidence if it isn't. Discuss here.
    なにがでるかな!?

I'm here, I'm furry, And I'll try not to shed. =^_^=

Chimecho👉🎐 Octillery👉🐙 Piplup👉🐧 Omanyte👉🐚 Scolipede👉🐛 Wailord👉🐳 Lumineon👉🐠 Torkoal👉🐢 Pidove👉🐤 Skitty👉🐱

Well, it looks like they are revealing it little by little, but it's practically common knowledge now. The official announcement should come any time now.
    My Black 2 Team
    3DS Friend Code: 1349-5549-7031

Arse? Yes!

Seems to me that this looks a stealthy way to state something, though it could also read 'Raraceus' or 'Crasurea' which sounds like 'Cresselia'.

Conspire!

I reject your Nyancats and replace it with my own.
    FB

Hmmm....so the letters spell out ARCEUS and AR. Perhaps they're hinting that the way people should go about getting Arceus is with act....*is hit with stick* XD

I'd say it was a hidden announcement. Pretty good one at that. If Arceus's existance hadn't been spoiled when the games were released, then this would have been an immense discussion point. Shame really, because all there will be when they finally do offically announce it is a chorus of "Yeah, we've known for like 2 years".

S'pose in this day and age, games can't have secrets.

Wait a mo.....after reading what fishyfool said, I played about with the letters and worked out you can get "C U R A ARSE" which when tidied up gives "See, you are an arse". So it could just be a subliminal insult towards the fans XD

Sudowoodo. Proof that dancing trees are awesome

Oh Nintendo... you so funny

The extra A and R bother me a little to much to believe Arceus is revealed. although the sphere in the middle of the picture looks like Arceus teleporting there.

My two shiny Ponyta. One pokéradar one in diamond and one random one in platinum.(Made by Sinnohdragon)

^ Click to go to my face-off. ^
    (Made by Sinnohdragon)

Very nice find Skittyonwailord, I think as everyone else reading this will find it an OBVIUS cdonculsion that Arceus HAs been HINTED at so yer thanks Nintendo and Corocoro *gives a big hug*.

BYE
    Love and Stars.

Last night I looked up at the stars
    Matching each to a reason why I love you
    The only reason why I stopped
    Was because I ran out of stars to give reasons to.

Simplicity

Thats a strange way to 'reveal' Arceus. Oh well. The extra AR could be that Arceus can caught using a cheat from AR. Creative?

There must be a reason why those letters were bolded.
    Formerly, Chariking

Not to mention the extra AR are in yellow while Arceus is in red ;[
    My TSV is 1021

If you have a matching egg, I will gladly hatch it for you. Please send me a PM with your FC, IGN, timezone/availability, and if you want a nickname.

I am looking for people to hatch the following eggs for me:

2895, 2653, 3711, 1622, 3548, 3208, 0848, 2682, 3404, 2844, 0801

Maybe the AR is refering to a new form for Arceus sometime down the road. Perhaps in a G/S/C remake.

Quote Originally Posted by Shining Mew View Post
    Not to mention the extra AR are in yellow while Arceus is in red ;[

Hmmm, yes maybe there hinting to use an action *stops typing as people with guns come from now where and runs*
    Love and Stars.

Simplicity

Yep, here it comes, arceus is finally going to be revealed!

But tbh, whow does nintendo think there kidding,

Pokemon is soo popular, how could they possibley think that people wouldnt find out about a pokemon which was programmed into diamond and pearl?

aha, exiting stuff though
    Dark Lady Watch Over You.

Well, it seems as if all of the red letters spell out Arceus, but the other two letters are AR. I know it doesn't stand for Action Replay, we might be looking at it wrong.

It could spell out RA, as in the Egyptian god of the sun. It could also be AR, the Armenian sun god as well. I really think the 'A' and 'R' are supposed to be showing that it's the Original One.

On forum hiatus until NA release of Explorers of the Sky as of April 20th.

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of the Sky
    Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by BaldWombat View Post
    Maybe the AR is refering to a new form for Arceus sometime down the road. Perhaps in a G/S/C remake.
    Actuall you may be right i thihk thats a better idea than saying that the "AR" stands for the Action Replay, I love that idea. I think the form could have something to do with the sky sea or space for some reason.

*still has fingers crossed for atleats a G/S remake crosses fingers harder for a C remake*

Quote Originally Posted by Dannytoge View Post
    Yep, here it comes, arceus is finally going to be revealed!

But tbh, whow does nintendo think there kidding,

Pokemon is soo popular, how could they possibley think that people wouldnt find out about a pokemon which was programmed into diamond and pearl?

aha, exiting stuff though
    yer if it is already programed in then they will have to make an event for it, I mean what is the point in programing a pokemon into the game and then not realising it?
    Love and Stars.

Simplicity

hmm intresting, but yeah its a shame there are no secrets left for games any more. well outside of what nintendo plans to do with that stupid manshion with the trophy garden
    Chive on!
    I'm sick of always hearing
    All the
    sad songs on the radio
    All day it is there to remind
    An over sensitive guy
    That he's
    lost and alone

Well isn't that something! I probably could have never figured that out by looking at the poster. Probably would have used the bolded letters to try to explain an absurd theory of my own. Arceus, hmm, it couldn't be the centre of attention for the next movie, could it?
    Little known fact: I'm a figment of your imagination.

Page 6 of 533 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast