Page 533 of 533 FirstFirst ... 433483523529530531532533
Results 13,301 to 13,319 of 13319

Thread: ~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

Please use this thread for discussing it: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...6#post17374626

I'm sorry if this isn't 100% Pokemon related, but with the release of the "New 3DS", Nintendo said that newer titles won't be able to be used of a regular 3DS. I need to know, does this include ORAS? I only just got my 3DS a few months ago, and my mother probably won't be happy if I ask her for a new one not even a year after I got this one.

"Those whose memories fade seek to carve them in their hearts....
    All dreams are but another reality...never forget..."

Please visit my GPX+, and give my party a click!
    http://gpxplus.net/user/The+Majestic+Mr+L

Quote Originally Posted by The Majestic Mr L View Post
    I'm sorry if this isn't 100% Pokemon related, but with the release of the "New 3DS", Nintendo said that newer titles won't be able to be used of a regular 3DS. I need to know, does this include ORAS? I only just got my 3DS a few months ago, and my mother probably won't be happy if I ask her for a new one not even a year after I got this one.
    ORAS comes out before the consoles are even released.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    ORAS comes out before the consoles are even released.
    *Facepalm*
    Right, September. I thought for some reason it came out on October 12th. Okay, then, thanks for that!
    Last edited by The Majestic Mr L; 30th August 2014 at 9:37 PM.

"Those whose memories fade seek to carve them in their hearts....
    All dreams are but another reality...never forget..."

Please visit my GPX+, and give my party a click!
    http://gpxplus.net/user/The+Majestic+Mr+L

Quote Originally Posted by The Majestic Mr L View Post
    Nintendo didn't say new titles won't be able to use it, they said a few titles in the future will only be playable on the new one. Not all

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    Nintendo didn't say new titles won't be able to use it, they said a few titles in the future will only be playable on the new one. Not all
    To date, we only know 1 Game that will require the New 3DS, Xenoblade Chronicles.

They have stated, other Games can use the "C-Stick" and new buttons, but will work on a standard 3DS. There is an addon that Provides C-stick functionality: Circle Pad Pro for the 3DS, and Circle Pad Pro XL/LL for the 3DS XL or LL. No pokémon game to date uses them. Actually, I think there only 7 games released outside Japan use it. (One Game is "free", and another barely uses it.) The two of the 3 games shown to use the New 3DS C-Stick, have also been shown to have Circle Pad Pro support. Only one of these games (Monster Hunter 4 G) have been confirmed to arrive in US and Europe, under Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate. I heard that Smash Bros 3DS will use it, but nothing official to confirm it.

The Amiibo "skylanders"-like "portal" can be used with the older 3DSes/2DS, while the new 3DS has the "portal" built in to the lower screen.
    Last edited by Nutter t.KK; 30th August 2014 at 11:20 PM.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6blt8m8-3Y

New trailer.

That hole you see in the roof? That's where the hype went.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/09/...ndheld-device/

This might be interesting if its true.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Spock View Post
    http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/09/...ndheld-device/

This might be interesting if its true.
    Just for Ambrella developed Rumble U, which had NFC figures already. They could be them just covering their... erm, themselves from Legal issues.

Pokémon is one of Nintendo bigger Evergreen titles. So Rumble U2 could seem possible given that Rumble is a Gen 5 title.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

New Pterasaur Genus name: Aerodactylus...

Thought it was awesome and a potential reference to Aerodactyl. Just my thought anyway and feel free to move if its not correct.
    I have claimed (Rampardos)!
    3DS Friend Code: 1418-6701-0126

Alright, so today's update says that the Diancie event has started today in Europe and Australia. But, a previous announcement on the main page has Australia's release date as the 10th.

So... which one is it? These serial codes disappear in minutes flat, so it'd help to know which day I have to go to my local store.

Quote Originally Posted by danburite3 View Post
    Alright, so today's update says that the Diancie event has started today in Europe and Australia. But, a previous announcement on the main page has Australia's release date as the 10th.

So... which one is it? These serial codes disappear in minutes flat, so it'd help to know which day I have to go to my local store.
    Official date for Australia is the 10th although some stores may give them out early if they have them and you ask.

Probably a good idea to ask now anyway because as you said they run out very quickly.

EDIT: Got mine today.
    Last edited by kangle4; 8th November 2014 at 6:27 AM.

Not a news but are they planning to add more XY episodes? There are already 60 as you know...

Quote Originally Posted by PokéStig View Post
    Not a news but are they planning to add more XY episodes? There are already 60 as you know...
    It looks very likely they will continue making XY Episodes, but they won't announce it until next year. Currently, we have 2 and a half months of Japanese episodes that we know about that have not aired. Then it usually takes 2 months before it is aired in the US.

As for adding them to Serebii.net Screen shots, we only put up shots once the show is aired in Japan. (They have a "Next Time on Pokémon:" segment, which is one way how Serebii gets the Next in Japan images.)

As for Pokemon.com or the Pokémon TV app, Ask Pokémon.com. Or just check it regularly.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

All right guys, the day has finally arrived! HA Serperior is finally obtainable!….In Japan. The event will start on December 28th with GetTV distributing codes for HA Serperior, which can be redeemed for the Pokemon in-game starting January 9th.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm really pumped. I've wanted a Contrary Serperior ever since Black 1. Plus ORAS move tutors can teach him Dragon Pulse.

Side-note: Does anyone get the feeling that Serperior's future Mega Evolution will gain a secondary Dragon typing, just like Sceptile? Serperior's ability to be tutored Dragon moves is the same as Sceptile...
    3DS FC: 2320 - 6137 - 2703
    Trainer ID: Austin

Quote Originally Posted by Ulicies View Post
    Side-note: Does anyone get the feeling that Serperior's future Mega Evolution will gain a secondary Dragon typing, just like Sceptile? Serperior's ability to be tutored Dragon moves is the same as Sceptile...
    Well, it will take a while until that happens. And that's assuming Mega Evolutions won't inevitably replaced in favor of a new marketing gimmick.

But yes, Serperior doesn't have any other offensive options that belong to any other type besides Pursuit/Knock Off, Aqua Tail, Aerial Ace, Rock Smash, a bunch of Normal moves and Iron Tail.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    Well, it will take a while until that happens. And that's assuming Mega Evolutions won't inevitably replaced in favor of a new marketing gimmick.
    True. It could be just a marketing gimmick, since we haven't seen how they will handle it past this generation. However, the 5th generation's gimmick, Dream World abilities, has successfully transferred to a subsequent generation by becoming Hidden Abilities, so I have faith that Mega Evolution won't just be tossed aside for the next gimmick. I expect at least one more generation before the "mystery of Mega Evolution" is solved. Plus, I personally don't see GameFreak changing focus until at least most, if not nearly all, of final-evolution Pokemon can Mega Evolve.
    3DS FC: 2320 - 6137 - 2703
    Trainer ID: Austin

Serperior and Emboar are the only ones who really benefit from this event, mainly Emboar but it's nice to see it happen!
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

Baking Soda, I got Baking Soda!

Quote Originally Posted by Ulicies View Post
    All right guys, the day has finally arrived! HA Serperior is finally obtainable!….In Japan. The event will start on December 28th with GetTV distributing codes for HA Serperior, which can be redeemed for the Pokemon in-game starting January 9th.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm really pumped. I've wanted a Contrary Serperior ever since Black 1. Plus ORAS move tutors can teach him Dragon Pulse.

YES! YES! YAAAAAASSSSSSSSSS!!!!! I can finally use it!!!! Thank you Arceus and Pidgeot for giving the worst Unova starter a shot!!! Sure it won't be OU (damn you birdspam) but it has a chance at UU!
    Draconic Pokemon are King: My Deviant: http://xxd17.deviantart.com

Future Omega Ruby Team:

Page 533 of 533 FirstFirst ... 433483523529530531532533