Page 606 of 894 FirstFirst ... 506556596602603604605606607608609610616656706 ... LastLast
Results 15,126 to 15,150 of 22349

Thread: ~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

We can still expect a lot grom GEN 6. Zygarde is going to be a very complex pokemon and besides, we don't have a clue about Xerneas or Yveltal when it comes to historic facts. Furthermore, both games have diferente endings. In X Lysandre probably obtained eternal life like AZ but in Y he is most likely dead or at least deformed or something. Xerneas and Yveltal's powers are completely oposites and I think it is a first time in pokemon game series that influences na ending or a future game.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberBlaziken View Post
    Gen 6 will close out by next year. Main series game wise, not the anime.
    We'll get Gen 7 game by 2017 Fall.
    The Anime will probably go on till the summer, when it has a Alexa-type character promoting Gen 7-mons.
    That's what I was thinking. Two more years of gen 6.
    New/old player here.
    After a long long time, playing Pokemon again.

My Friend Code: 4098-6117-3324. In game name: Tica.
    Pokemon in my Friend Safari: Nuzleaf-Cacturne-Inkay (Dark type)

Quote Originally Posted by CyberBlaziken View Post
    Gen 6 will close out by next year. Main series game wise, not the anime.
    We'll get Gen 7 game by 2017 Fall.
    The Anime will probably go on till the summer, when it has a Alexa-type character promoting Gen 7-mons.
    I also agree. I don't think they will drag this generation further than 4 years.
    Generations usually last on an average span of at least 3 years (based on Japanese releases).

Gen 1: 3 years, 9 months
    Gen 2: 3 years
    Gen 3: 3 years, 10 months
    Gen 4: 4 years
    Gen 5: 3 years, 1 month
    Gen 6: 2 years (by October 2015)

.: Aloha! | Drawn by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    I also agree. I don't think they will drag this generation further than 4 years.
    Generations usually last on an average span of at least 3 years (based on Japanese releases).

Gen 1: 3 years, 9 months
    Gen 2: 3 years
    Gen 3: 3 years, 10 months
    Gen 4: 4 years
    Gen 5: 3 years, 1 month
    Gen 6: 2 years (by October 2015)
    So that is how long the previous generations took? So after the release of Pokemon Z or whatever the next Kalos game is called, the next gen would begin in 2017. That sounds about right in my opinion. Right now, we need to wait for the game to be announced. The coverage of Super Mystery Dungeon has slowed down and we have gotten Zygarde's forms for this month. It is only a matter of time before Game Freak announces the game. October or November is my guess.
    Dragon user - can counter Steel with Fire attacks and counter Fairy with Poison and Steel attacks.

Currently playing Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. Waiting for Sun and Moon to come out.

Currently own: All gen 4, 5 and 6 main series games.

Obtained shiny Latias on the 14/4/2016

I have Asperger Syndrome which makes it hard to socialize, make friends, date and communicate.

My apologies to the users and mods of Serebii for my unprofessional posts.

The only reason why I think we haven't gotten an announcement is because of Super Mystery Dungeon.
    It sounds like a good game from the looks of it, and much better than it's failed Gen V counterpart.
    We'll get Super Mystery Dungeon outside of Japan in November, so they'll delay it until the sales of those go up internationally.
    Probably don't want to hamper the sales, which could easily happen with the announcement of the next main series game.

Former Lieutenant of Squad 7.
    Thank you for the memories, Bleach Club

Claimed Blaziken - Pokemon Diamond - Ike

I've been meaning to ask this for quite some time now... Someone please give me an insight.

How does announcing the next main series title ahead of a spin-off title affect the sales of the latter?

Assuming Z is announced October, how will that affect the sales of Super Mystery Dungeon?
    Are people gonna ignore Mystery Dungeon just because of an announcement?

If the release window between Mystery Dungeon and Z is very short, I can understand that Z will easily overshadow SMD.
    Otherwise, I don't know how.

Well I don't know for other people, but if it happens so like you described, for me it wouldn't overshadow SMD.

Well at the beginning of this month everyone was saying we will get an announcement this month, then we got something close to that but not the whole deal. So next month I really don't expect a announcement, GF wants to keep us as long as possible in the dark because of the anniversary.
    The release will be in Feb, it is the only logical course of action. xD
    I would really love to know as little as possible about the new main series game, no big spoilers. Yes, I understand they have to present the changes to the public so they can sell it better, but for me, buying it even if I don't know anything about it is an option.
    New/old player here.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuvixer View Post
    The release will be in Feb, it is the only logical course of action. xD
    That's simply not true at all. There are any number of "logical course[s] of action" and many of them, perhaps a majority of them, don't involve a February release.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    That's simply not true at all. There are any number of "logical course[s] of action" and many of them, perhaps a majority of them, don't involve a February release.
    Please explain.
    New/old player here.

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    Even so, you're just as much in the dark as he and everybody else is about what they have planned. Please stop shooting down everybody's speculation and then acting like you know everything.
    "There will always be people who say mean words because you are different. Sometimes their minds cannot be changed. But there are many more people who do not judge others based on how they look or where they are from. Those are the people whose words truly matter."

- Starfire, Teen Titans

Quote Originally Posted by Tuvixer View Post
    Please explain.
    How is February logical?
    Latest shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by kyle72686 View Post
    How is February logical?
    Did you see the "xD" i placed after the sentence "The release will be in Feb, it is the only logical course of action."?
    I was only making a funny suggestion. Is that prohibited?
    New/old player here.

Quote Originally Posted by Rio! View Post
    I don't see how sales would be affected by SMD though? People have likely already determined whether or not they might play it in the first place.
    people do not have infinite money and/or time, which means consecutive releases cannibalize each other

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    people do not have infinite money and/or time, which means consecutive releases cannibalize each other
    This is concerning announcement dates, not actual release dates. It isn't anything new to still have a chunk of months in between that/game release.
    3ds FC: Mystica; 2621-3668-7527
    Safari: Electric; Electabuzz, Parchirisu, Galvantula {partially full}

Art belongs to me
    Preferred Battle Style: Rotation

This is concerning announcement dates, not actual release dates. It isn't anything new to still have a chunk of months in between that/game release.
    The only thing that comes to my mind is that, maybe, people will not buy SMD because they know a few months later they will have to pay fpr a new main series game. Maybe that.

Rio, your inbox is full. :P
    New/old player here.

the relationship between announcement dates and release dates doesn't vary much (at least not when it comes to Pokemon), and it doesn't help that SMD has a staggered release while Z will likely try to release simultaneously

if you were looking at an October announcement with six months until release, that would put Z in April, which easily puts it within striking distance of SMD ("early 2016" is admittedly vague, but it would be at least within three months); not that it couldn't happen, but it may be too close for comfort

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    the relationship between announcement dates and release dates doesn't vary much (at least not when it comes to Pokemon), and it doesn't help that SMD has a staggered release while Z will likely try to release simultaneously

if you were looking at an October announcement with six months until release, that would put Z in April, which easily puts it within striking distance of SMD ("early 2016" is admittedly vague, but it would be at least within three months); not that it couldn't happen, but it may be too close for comfort
    Z announcement isn't going to affect SMD at all. It's release date also isn't going to affect SMD. People can get both or choose between them. Main series games are more important than spin-off games but that won't stop people from buying games like SMD.
    Dragon user - can counter Steel with Fire attacks and counter Fairy with Poison and Steel attacks.

Currently playing Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. Waiting for Sun and Moon to come out.

Currently own: All gen 4, 5 and 6 main series games.

Obtained shiny Latias on the 14/4/2016

I have Asperger Syndrome which makes it hard to socialize, make friends, date and communicate.

My apologies to the users and mods of Serebii for my unprofessional posts.

Pokemon/GameFreak/Nintendo doesn't want it to become an either/or situation with these games. That's why I think they're waiting on it.
    Plus, Z is already getting a wider range of advertising. With the anime and everything. Unless we get another PMD special, that holds it back too.
    Of course I'm talking from a marketing perspective.

Former Lieutenant of Squad 7.
    Thank you for the memories, Bleach Club

Claimed Blaziken - Pokemon Diamond - Ike

Pokémon Z (or whatever it will be called) is trying to be hidden under all this speculation due to Pokémon Go, Pokken Tournament and Super Mystery Dungeon. It will probably be released in the first half of next year.
    After an interview with some producer (can't remember the name) he said that Pokken Tournament wasn't the only big thing in 2016. Another gave us a clue and said flowers. This would most likely be AZ's Floette in Pokémon Z (due to all the evidence so far, this is the only logical choice). Something big will be coming for the 20 year anniversary. It will be nice to see if Ash-Greninja links to the games, how Pokémon Go links to the games (because that's what's been said) and how Zygarde forms will fit in. I guess we'll just see what happens when it comes.
    Favourite Pokémon: Infernape, Greninja, Lucario, Arceus, Most starters, Darkrai, Charizard, Pikachu, Staraptor, Garchomp, Dragonite, Dialga, Gliscor.
    Favourite Region: Sinnoh | Favourite Generation: 6 | Favourite Game: Omega Ruby
    Friend Code: 1006-1455-0068 | Nintendo Network ID: JayJDee | In-Game-Name: Jack (X) or Ash (OR)
    Friend Safari: Flying Type: Pidgey, Swanna and Rufflet

http://pokeforumunity.forumotion.com/

Quote Originally Posted by 7JayDee7 View Post
    Pokémon Z (or whatever it will be called) is trying to be hidden under all this speculation due to Pokémon Go, Pokken Tournament and Super Mystery Dungeon. It will probably be released in the first half of next year.
    After an interview with some producer (can't remember the name) he said that Pokken Tournament wasn't the only big thing in 2016. Another gave us a clue and said flowers. This would most likely be AZ's Floette in Pokémon Z (due to all the evidence so far, this is the only logical choice). Something big will be coming for the 20 year anniversary. It will be nice to see if Ash-Greninja links to the games, how Pokémon Go links to the games (because that's what's been said) and how Zygarde forms will fit in. I guess we'll just see what happens when it comes.
    Actually, the "Flower" reference mentioned was referring to the (near) future of the Pokemon franchise as a whole and not regarding a single game.

Flowers can signify Spring 2016. So no, AZ's Floette is not the "only logical choice".
    It can be anything flower-related.

The ultimate weapon was also a flower.

Though a doomsday weapon is incredibly unlikely to be what they're referring to.

The hint for XY is genes. (realized in mega evolution)

I think the flowers thing will be a design or theme or a logo imo

I didn't think Rumble World would get a retail release, it seems incredibly unnecessary.

But I guess this means this retail release will cover this Fall season for Japan.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..

Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    I didn't think Rumble World would get a retail release, it seems incredibly unnecessary.

But I guess this means this retail release will cover this Fall season for Japan.
    So...a freemium game is coming to retail? That's pretty odd.
    At least the Spooky Cup seems like it'll be fun. Started running some anti-Mega methods but it looks like they won't be allowed, which is nice.
    3ds FC: Mystica; 2621-3668-7527
    Safari: Electric; Electabuzz, Parchirisu, Galvantula {partially full}

Art belongs to me
    Preferred Battle Style: Rotation

So Rumble World's coming to retail now? Funny game and enjoyed it a bit when I had it on 3DS (erased it to make room for Smash 4 update) but how I'm supposed to care for it when I won't be able to get it in my country when it comes over Europe?

Not that it was a bit of big deal anyway. Shuffle was more fun.

Page 606 of 894 FirstFirst ... 506556596602603604605606607608609610616656706 ... LastLast