Page 607 of 713 FirstFirst ... 507557597603604605606607608609610611617657707 ... LastLast
Results 15,151 to 15,175 of 17805

Thread: ~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

So the retail Rumble World will not have any micro-transactions, and the Diamond Digger will be there from the beginning.
    ...What's the point in this then? There's nothing new, and it's still available in the eShop.

Rolling back the ages.

Former Lieutenant of Squad 7.
    Thank you for the memories, Bleach Club

Claimed Blaziken - Pokemon Diamond - Ike

Will GF make Ash a playable character?
    Last edited by Tuvixer; 2nd October 2015 at 7:10 PM.
    New/old player here.
    After a long long time, playing Pokemon again.

My Friend Code: 4098-6117-3324. In game name: Tica.
    Pokemon in my Friend Safari: Nuzleaf-Cacturne-Inkay (Dark type)

Quote Originally Posted by Tuvixer View Post
    Are you talking about the next main series game? That's extremely unlikely. Odds are ridiculously small.
    I really should get a real sig...

I don't think so. His counterpart Red is playable in some of the older games though.

Sry that I was not clear enough. I was thinking about regarding Ash's Greninja, and if it is going to be available in the next game. Because it goes with Ash and so on.

Yes I know chances are really slim.
    New/old player here.

Greninja will probably be distributed through an event. Probably exclusive to Pokemon Z.

Rolling back the ages.

I doubt Ash-Greninja is an event. :x

It's a Kalos starter. "Z" would be when the Kalos starters finally have their chance to shine after being overshadowed in X/Y. Ash-Greninja and whatever Delphox and Chesnaught are getting is probably their "Mega Evolutions"... Just another type of it, it seems.

I can't really see it being linked to how the trainer looks like though, it'll be messy when taking customization into account, it's probably going to have another fancy name like Primal Groudon and Primal Kyogre did, except this time, they're covering it up by using Ash-Greninja.

And has anyone thought that the retail version of Pokemon Rumble World might have Hoopa?

I hope pokemon Z has memory link like BW2, I enjoyed the continuity of the 5th gen sequels.

No way that is a mega Greninja. They have said it is a form, and it only happened some hundred years ago, with another Pokemon.
    New/old player here.

Quote Originally Posted by Espeonite View Post
    I hope pokemon Z has memory link like BW2, I enjoyed the continuity of the 5th gen sequels.
    Given it's a solitary version, how that would even work? Remember, the plot between X and Y varies at some points.

Sadly, I don't see it coming back.

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Truth View Post
    Given it's a solitary version, how that would even work? Remember, the plot between X and Y varies at some points.

Sadly, I don't see it coming back.
    If whatever comes next in Gen 6 -is- a solitary game (which even then isn't confirmed) it would be more justification -for- a Memory Link type mechanism if the game is a sequel. As you say, X&Y differ in some plot elements, so to create a sequel in a single game, a Memory Link would be beneficial to 'decide' which version of the plot the game follows. And while people may say 'How can they be sequels with only one version?', Black and White had sizable differences to the region at its core, such as differing city designs, etc, and so required distinct editions. X&Y had no such difference, the only variation really being which Pokemon fuels the weapon, and the standard encounter differences. As such, it would be easy to create a sequel to X&Y with a single game, with the version of events either being chosen, decided randomly, or determined by a mechanism such as the Memory Link.

Another spin off game to reduce chances of main series game announcement. That is just what we needed. Not. I am getting impatient waiting for the next game to come. Seriously, are we waiting for corocoro or what for a game announcement?
    Currently playing Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. Awaiting Pokemon Z and the next pokemon movie.

Currently own: All gen 4, 5 and 6 main series games.

Feel free to check out my hilarious signature!

Currently avoiding the giant chicken so I won't destroy half the city when fighting the chicken!

Oh no, oh no, oh no! Oh Yeah! Okay, can everyone please stop saying oh no in the court room cause the Kool Aid man keeps coming in!

Oh that dog of mine!

Oh haven't you heard? Bird is the word!

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander18 View Post
    Another spin off game to reduce chances of main series game announcement. That is just what we needed. Not. I am getting impatient waiting for the next game to come. Seriously, are we waiting for corocoro or what for a game announcement?
    What are you talking about?

It's not even a new game, just a retail version of something that's been out for months.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander18 View Post
    Even if it was a new game, it really wouldn't reduce the chances of anything. Gamefreak will announce Z Version when they're ready, regardless of what spin-off games are coming out.

Join Ash and Pikachu as they travel to the Tenno Region, a region known for its advanced space program. Along their way towards the Tenno League and becoming a Pokémon Master they'll encounter new Pokémon, new enemies, such as the evil Team Planetary, and, of course, a certain trio of Team Rocket members, with friends new and old.
    Check it out!

Also, for news, reviews, info on Luna, Terra, and Sol Versions, a Special Episode, and features like a Tenno Region Pokédex listing all of my custom Pokémon, complete with pictures, visit the Pokémon Cosmic Quest Official Website. Come and join us for 20th Anniversary festivities, they've already begun!

A freemium game getting a retail release, like people will bother with that. I doubt it'll get a International release.

If we're talking about about spin-offs, a new Pokemon Ranger is long over due. And I hope we get it post-Pokemon Z.

Rolling back the ages.

Quote Originally Posted by SurrealistSmeargle View Post
    If whatever comes next in Gen 6 -is- a solitary game (which even then isn't confirmed) it would be more justification -for- a Memory Link type mechanism if the game is a sequel. As you say, X&Y differ in some plot elements, so to create a sequel in a single game, a Memory Link would be beneficial to 'decide' which version of the plot the game follows. And while people may say 'How can they be sequels with only one version?', Black and White had sizable differences to the region at its core, such as differing city designs, etc, and so required distinct editions. X&Y had no such difference, the only variation really being which Pokemon fuels the weapon, and the standard encounter differences. As such, it would be easy to create a sequel to X&Y with a single game, with the version of events either being chosen, decided randomly, or determined by a mechanism such as the Memory Link.
    Which is why they won't do it. It sounds (and is) complicated for little kids and GF doesn't want that. Nope, no sequels this time.

If we're talking about about spin-offs, a new Pokemon Ranger is long over due. And I hope we get it post-Pokemon Z.
    If they didn't bother making for in Gen V, I doubt they will now for Gen VI.
    Last edited by Hero of Truth; 4th October 2015 at 9:32 AM.

Some more or less hot news.

Takara Tomi will release a brand new Pokemon Toy called "Pokedex Z". Design is based of the Hoenn pokedex from Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire. The most significant thing to notice is the "Z" by it's name.
    All 720 pokemon are in with some information. That thing will come out on November 12th

http://www.amazon.co.jp/exec/obidos/...OJSZUrU4OsT3_w

Probably because Gates to Infinity was just awful. Didn't risk it perhaps.

Rolling back the ages.

No way that is a mega Greninja. They have said it is a form, and it only happened some hundred years ago, with another Pokemon.
    I never said it's Mega Greninja, just that it could be another type of it. Like Primal Reversion.

I feel like the reason they didn't make one for Generation 5 is because we got two in Generation 4. :x

Sorry if this is an obvious question, but are we waiting on another Corocoro leak sometime soon? A lot of people have speculated that there will be a Pokémon Z announcement in November because of all the new merch coming out...

Quote Originally Posted by daigo-san View Post
    Sorry if this is an obvious question, but are we waiting on another Corocoro leak sometime soon? A lot of people have speculated that there will be a Pokémon Z announcement in November because of all the new merch coming out...
    There should be one in about a week. CoroCoro usually releases on the 15th and leaks a few days before.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by daigo-san View Post
    Fans are eagerly hoping for an announcement soon.

But CoroCoro did not promise anything special on their next issue.
    Pokenchi did not promise anything for their show next week either.

Who knows? ORAS was announced out of the blue.

.: Welcome to the world of Pokémon! | Edited by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

I totally forgot about CoroCoro leaks. September sure went by fast.
    We'll get leaks this weekend.

I still think the announcement is gonna be in November.

Rolling back the ages.

I don't expect a game announcement anytime soon. They seem to really take their time, maybe early next year...
    FC: 3711-9176-7509
    IGN: Creyk

The sooner it happens, the better! Well okay, that's a little dramatic. I just Pokemon Z to happen, so that we can get a new and improved Trainer Customization I also hope the other stuff, like becoming Stylish and PR videos exist too XD.
    It gives me great pleasure to announce that the most frequently drabbled shipping of 2015 is...
    Othelloshipping!!!
    Please consider reading and voting for one of my many Othelloshipping drabbles for this year's shipping Oscars.

Page 607 of 713 FirstFirst ... 507557597603604605606607608609610611617657707 ... LastLast