Page 611 of 991 FirstFirst ... 511561601607608609610611612613614615621661711 ... LastLast
Results 15,251 to 15,275 of 24775

Thread: ~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

I think Pokemon customization is a bad idea. I like the pokemon the way they are with the exception of alternate forms/mega evolutions/Primal Reversion. If it does come into a game, I won't use it at all and that is how I like it. I still think that the next game announcement is this month or November, waiting can be such a pain at times and there is nothing stopping the announcement from coming since Super Mystery Dungeon coverage has finished or almost finished.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen Insane View Post
    Customizing the Pokémon is such a derpy thing and just "too much", I'm glad they didn't come with that.
    Tbh I wouldn't see anything wrong with it, though much like trainer customization, I personally wouldn't really use it much. I'm still glad that the trainer customization gimmick didn't make it into OR/AS though.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    Tbh I wouldn't see anything wrong with it, though much like trainer customization, I personally wouldn't really use it much. I'm still glad that the trainer customization gimmick didn't make it into OR/AS though.
    Why ? It was entirely optional :/

Customizing to be shiny or not is as far I would want it to go. Trainer customization was one of the best XY features tbqh. :'D

IMΔGINE | DREΔM | CREΔTE

I kinda like the idea of Pokémon customization, personally. I'd like to be able to alter my Wynaut's appearance to match that of the clothing my player character is wearing- that thing's more or less the Pikachu to my Ash. Alternatively, there could be alternate appearances for certain Pokémon that denote especially good IVs. For example, an Amoonguss with four or more 31 IVs would have its cap and shields look like Ultra Balls rather than Poké Balls.

Anyway, given the reveal of Zygarde's formes, I can't see a game announcement being too much farther down the line. If not this month, then definitely next.

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 6 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade. Vote Missingno. for new SSB4 fighter!

Fizzy Bubbles info

Once again, since it's that time of the month, I ask, has CoroCoro leaked yet?

You would already know if it leaked if it did.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    Check out my Power Ranger FanFics:https://www.fanfiction.net/u/1802430/
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Power View Post
    Instead of asking here, just check the main site. If it's leaked, you'll see it there.

Join Ash and Pikachu as they travel to the Tenno Region, a region known for its advanced space program. Along their way towards the Tenno League and becoming a Pokémon Master they'll encounter new Pokémon, new enemies, such as the evil Team Planetary, and, of course, a certain trio of Team Rocket members, along with friends new and old.
    Check it out!

Also, for news, reviews, info on my custom games Luna, Terra, and Sol Versions, the basis of Cosmic Quest, a Special Episode, and features like a Tenno Region Pokédex listing all of my custom Pokémon, complete with pictures, visit the Pokémon Cosmic Quest Official Website.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Power View Post
    It'll probably leak in a few days.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

I really don't understand how hard it is for some people to check the main site before coming here, especially around the time CC leaks can occur, if they're so curious about whether or not it leaked yet? Here's a suggestion: set the main site as a homepage (if you have your own computer), like I do. That way it's the first thing, and thus, CC leaks (if any), will be the first thing you see.

Also to keep in mind, it's not as if we were promised anything really major and big this go around anyway.

I'm not saying we absolutely won't get anything major announced this time, we could, if we're lucky. It's just that we really shouldn't be expecting it to happen.
    (Not that that will stop anyone from getting they're expectations up, but I digress)

My top favorites

Claimed by me!

Formerly Painkiller2001

CoroCoro doesn't really reveal new games. As such, there's little reason to get hyped this month for it.

No doubt the Firstlook event in the Netherlands will give away codes for Hoopa now that distributions for Germany and UK are confirmed.

Is there any news of dutch distribution of Hoopa? Since only giving them away at the Firstlook event (entry cost around €15) is a bitt odd if you ask me. It won't be available for a lot of pokemon players then (entry is only allowed if 12 years old or older).

The shiny gengar they gave away last year was only available at the firstlook and during a part of the autum tour. So it was very hard for some people to get one, since they only visited a few places (for example they did not visit the main capital of Holland).
    3 DS FC: 3308-5984-2739
    FS: Garbodor, Drapion, Kakuna (Posion)
    IGN (Y): Taz
    IGN (AS): Otjenyn

I wonder if the Hoopa event is going to come to Greece after what happened between Nortec and Nintendo... but I remain optimistic. After all, it isn't a game or an amiibo, but some data.

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    CoroCoro doesn't really reveal new games. As such, there's little reason to get hyped this month for it.
    And if CoroCoro was going to reveal a new game, they probably would have hinted about it last month.
    X:
    Y:
    OR:
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574|NNID: Master_Zach|Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97|PSN ID: Ultra_Zach97
    Claims: Blastoise, Smash Wii U, Joel from TLOU, L&O: SVU, The Dark Knight Rises, Multi-Man Smash theme

Not expecting game news until November starts.

I hope we get more details about XY&Z. Or something about Volcanion would do.
    Speaking on Volcanion, probably will star with ZYgarde 100% in M19.

Former Lieutenant of Squad 7.
    Thank you for the memories, Bleach Club

Claimed Blaziken - Pokemon Diamond - Ike

There's this distribution my friend linked on Facebook that you sign up for and get a serial code for Hoopa. It's not official I assume but how can they send out coders?

Yees tha long-awaited Hoopa announcement has finally come! I'm fairly excited about this tbh. Guess that means the movie will be advertising on CN in a few weeks before it officially debuts in NA.
    3ds FC: Mystica; 2621-3668-7527
    Safari: Electric; Electabuzz, Parchirisu, Galvantula {partially full}

Art belongs to me
    Preferred Battle Style: Rotation

I wish they would announce the Hoopa event in the US soon. It's frustrating that they announced it for the UK and not US. How hard is it to get these distributions started?
    X:
    Y:
    OR:
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574|NNID: Master_Zach|Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97|PSN ID: Ultra_Zach97
    Claims: Blastoise, Smash Wii U, Joel from TLOU, L&O: SVU, The Dark Knight Rises, Multi-Man Smash theme

Quote Originally Posted by Hexin' Wishes View Post
    There's this distribution my friend linked on Facebook that you sign up for and get a serial code for Hoopa. It's not official I assume but how can they send out coders?
    I assume you are referring to Maxsoft. They are the official Nintendo distributor for Southeast Asia, and the Hoopa codes are legit. They gave away the shiny Rayquaza serial codes earlier in May this year, and all their codes work for Japanese and US games.
    3DS FC: 0275-7807-8780 (Kai)

i wonder if the ash greninja is some form of new evolution similar to mega evolution or primal reversion?

Well, Hoopa for US has been announced for this year. But no date.
    I think it'll be soon, possibly near Halloween like EU.

I will wait for the serial code instead, Can't stand having to submit a form and they email you a code..
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/351ipzt.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Torpoleon View Post
    I wish they would announce the Hoopa event in the US soon.
    Agreed. I was expecting it to be distributed this month in the US like Diancie was last year, but I guess I shouldn't have expected any better from Nintendo.

Agreed. I was expecting it to be distributed this month in the US like Diancie was last year, but I guess I shouldn't have expected any better from Nintendo.
    They even announced the Diancie event much earlier, despite the fact that Diancie's distribution occurred at the same time Hoopa's will for Europe. The US Diancie event was announced on September 8, 2014 and the European one was announced a day later (I suppose they could announce the US one tomorrow, but I don't know how likely it is that they'd announce that over the weekend).
    X:
    Y:
    OR:

They may as well announce it on Monday. As long as we get it by mid-November.
    I don't know why they've suddenly decided to push EU release over US.

Page 611 of 991 FirstFirst ... 511561601607608609610611612613614615621661711 ... LastLast