Page 570 of 570 FirstFirst ... 470520560566567568569570
Results 14,226 to 14,236 of 14236

Thread: ~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

I wouldn't be entirely surprised to see elements of his London trip turn up in games, since I think they've said before about going to Paris and junk for game inspiration, but less "the next game" and more "maybe the game after." And even then he's probably just there on business, considering I think he flew there directly after Worlds
    I mean by this point the next game is likely pretty close to completion, even if it's set for next Fall and not next Spring, so even if the next games are for some reason not in Kalos that would have to be firmly committed to.

Quote Originally Posted by Nutter t.KK View Post
    I Found that info out just as Masuda was posting it, but I wasn't keen on posting it here. I will say that Stonehenge is a popular tourist Destination here in England, and since he had a Day free, I won't blame him visiting the area. It's at most 2 hours drive out of London. He did say a few days ago he was on a Business trip to London. I'd just keep note of it, but wait until the game trailer is released. Masuda could be giving us a red herring in the terms of Gen 7 areas.
    I hope it's a clue about Gen 7's setting, though it could also be nothing. I'm more excited for the probable X/Y sequel(s) than the next generation anyway though.

I heard Masuda went to the bathroom

maybe Gen VII will take place there

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    Hunger shouldn't be submitted as an excuse for inanity.
    Hunger can make people desperate, so yeah, it is an excuse.

And again, you keep writing things off too quickly, which is pretty much the opposite extreme. It's not necessarily "inane" to think that this could mean something. You never know, they could be right.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    You never know, they could be right.
    I think it's certainly probable. I mean many Gen 2 fans were right about G/S remakes despite the supposed overwhelming evidence against them. So I tend to keep an open mind these days.

No, I think looking at Masuda's tweeted travel photos and immediately concluding "oh my god we're getting Poké-Britain in the next Kalos game!" absent anything that even remotely suggests that can fairly be qualified as "inane."

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    I think it's certainly probable. I mean many Gen 2 fans were right about G/S remakes despite the supposed overwhelming evidence against them. So I tend to keep an open mind these days.
    saying gen 2 fans were right is kind of stretching it because it implies gamefreak was laying the groundwork as early as FRLG
    Right on technicality of saying they were coming for 5 years between games (during which 3 non-gen2 games came out) but the amount of "hints" that people put forth (including but not limited to, anything that happened to be colored gold & silver that showed up from FRLG-DP) was eye-roll inducing

I think there's a difference between keeping an open mind (ie: This london trip could be used as basis for future pokemon content) and making an assumption like "Masuda tweeting about his recent trip clearly means that Z, a game that's likely wrapping up development, will go to London "
    Didn't Masuda also go to a trip somewhere in like..somewhere south of the equator, place escapes me, prior to or just after XY was released. I remember a llama.

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    No, I think looking at Masuda's tweeted travel photos and immediately concluding "oh my god we're getting Poké-Britain in the next Kalos game!" absent anything that even remotely suggests that can fairly be qualified as "inane."
    Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. It's possible until we hear one way or another whether or not it means anything. Should they be getting their hopes up over every little thing? No. But they're not automatically wrong for thinking that it could possibly mean something either. You're jumping to conclusions just as much as they are, looking at this and concluding that it's absolutely meaningless information before there's anything that directly proves it to be meaningless. There's a difference between being skeptical and denying everything.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by joseph123 View Post
    Or we might get to travel in the pokemon version of england in the next kalos games.<3
    Dunno about anyone else, but I don't fancy a region where it rains almost every day

Quote Originally Posted by Maiq View Post
    Dunno about anyone else, but I don't fancy a region where it rains almost every day
    But that means more Sliggoo evolve.

3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

Quote Originally Posted by joseph123 View Post
    Or we might get to travel in the pokemon version of england in the next kalos games.<3
    Masuda's trip to London doesn't necessarily mean that we get to travel to a place based on England in the next Pokémon games and I doubt it because of the trends in the games we've seen so far, we'd never got to travel to another region in the games except in GSC/HGSS.
    Current And Usual Omega Ruby (オメガルビー) Team
    Claimed Swablu! May evolve into Altaria!
    R.I.P. Satoru Iwata. 1959-2015
        Spoiler:- Other Claims:

Page 570 of 570 FirstFirst ... 470520560566567568569570