Page 614 of 713 FirstFirst ... 514564604610611612613614615616617618624664 ... LastLast
Results 15,326 to 15,350 of 17812

Thread: ~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    I was getting at that, but yes, the game pacing would be terrible. You'd either reach Lv. 100 before you even get halfway through, or you'd level up painfully slow.
    I suppose what they could do is have you essentially reset in each region and then have you use your older Pokémon at the league and other post league events, kind of like Ash.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat
    Don't expect a full cast from all generations for that either.
    Yeah, I suppose you're right. I just hope they if the PWT returns in the future they at least add all E4 members.

Probably the biggest feature from past games I want to return is the Easy/Challenge Mode, butv t o make both available from the get-go.
    My Top 5 Favorite Pokémon

3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97 | PSN ID: Ultra_Zach97
    Claims: Blastoise, Super Smash Bros. for Wii U, Joel from The Last of Us, Law & Order: SVU, The Dark Knight Rises & Multi-Man Smash theme

Quote Originally Posted by Torpoleon View Post
    On a more realistic note, they should just expand the PWT in a future game (doesn't necessarily have to be the next game) to not only have the Gym Leaders & Champions, but also include the Elite 4, player characters, rivals and maybe other notable characters. Certainly seems like a better idea than a game where you play through all regions.
    Yeah. That's what I mean with my second comment. Just introduce the old player characters somehow.
    Favourite Pokémon: Infernape, Greninja, Lucario, Arceus, Most starters, Darkrai, Charizard, Pikachu, Staraptor, Garchomp, Dragonite, Dialga, Gliscor.
    Favourite Region: Sinnoh | Favourite Generation: 6 | Favourite Game: Omega Ruby
    Friend Code: 1006-1455-0068 | Nintendo Network ID: JayJDee | In-Game-Name: Jack (X) or Ash (OR)
    Friend Safari: Flying Type: Pidgey, Swanna and Rufflet

http://pokeforumunity.forumotion.com/

Will the Hoopa event also be available in Austria?
    New/old player here.
    After a long long time, playing Pokemon again.

My Friend Code: 4098-6117-3324. In game name: Tica.
    Pokemon in my Friend Safari: Nuzleaf-Cacturne-Inkay (Dark type)

I suppose what they could do is have you essentially reset in each region and then have you use your older Pokémon at the league and other post league events, kind of like Ash.
    I can't imagine this would go over very well. There'd be a ton of complaints that their favorite Pokemon would be locked out.

Probably the biggest feature from past games I want to return is the Easy/Challenge Mode, butv t o make both available from the get-go.
    Definitely. Unless they want to drive away their older fans they need some kind of multiple difficulty system.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

I can't imagine this would go over very well. There'd be a ton of complaints that their favorite Pokemon would be locked out.
    True, but I feel that might be a little bit better than a shitty level system.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat
    Definitely. Unless they want to drive away their older fans they need some kind of multiple difficulty system.
    Yeah, it would really help the complaints of the games being too easy nowadays (another way to help that is to either make the EXP Share function like it did before XY or not give us the EXP Share until you beat the game....or both!). Still shocked they haven't brought back different difficulty modes. It should be a mainstay at this point.

3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97 | PSN ID: Ultra_Zach97
    Claims: Blastoise, Super Smash Bros. for Wii U, Joel from The Last of Us, Law & Order: SVU, The Dark Knight Rises & Multi-Man Smash theme

The EXP share is fine. You can turn it off and see a notable difference in difficulty and it's there for players who want an easier time.

That siad yes, please, please please bring back the difficulty levels. Challenge Mode in BW2 had flaws but it was interesting and it's a huge shame they never brought it back.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuvixer View Post
    Will the Hoopa event also be available in Austria?
    We won't know for a while. Wait until the American date has been announced.
    Favourite Pokémon: Infernape, Greninja, Lucario, Arceus, Most starters, Darkrai, Charizard, Pikachu, Staraptor, Garchomp, Dragonite, Dialga, Gliscor.
    Friend Code: 1006-1455-0068 | Nintendo Network ID: JayJDee | In-Game-Name: Jack (X) or Ash (OR)

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    The EXP share is fine. You can turn it off and see a notable difference in difficulty and it's there for players who want an easier time.

That siad yes, please, please please bring back the difficulty levels. Challenge Mode in BW2 had flaws but it was interesting and it's a huge shame they never brought it back.
    You're right, but I'm sure some of the people who complained about Gen 6 being too easy just turned on the EXP Share either way, so to lower the chances of that complaint happening, they can just make the EXP Share available post-game or make it have its old functions for the main game and then upgrade to the new functions in the post game.

On a more realistic note, they should just expand the PWT in a future game (doesn't necessarily have to be the next game) to not only have the Gym Leaders & Champions, but also include the Elite 4, player characters, rivals and maybe other notable characters. Certainly seems like a better idea than a game where you play through all regions.
    What I've always thought would be a great idea would be to have some sort of Ultimate Six, comprised of each of the protagonists of the games. It would be comparable to the Elite Four, but much harder. Probably unlocked post-game by completing the regional dex and training a team of level 100 Pokemon or something like that. It would be designed to be the ultimate test of the game.

Join Ash and Pikachu as they travel to the Tenno Region, a region known for its advanced space program. Along their way towards the Tenno League and becoming a Pokémon Master they'll encounter new Pokémon, new enemies, such as the evil Team Planetary, and, of course, a certain trio of Team Rocket members, with friends new and old.
    Check it out!

Also, for news, reviews, info on Luna, Terra, and Sol Versions, a Special Episode, and features like a Tenno Region Pokédex listing all of my custom Pokémon, complete with pictures, visit the Pokémon Cosmic Quest Official Website. Come and join us for 20th Anniversary festivities, they've already begun!

Quote Originally Posted by Bguy7 View Post
    What I've always thought would be a great idea would be to have some sort of Ultimate Six, comprised of each of the protagonists of the games. It would be comparable to the Elite Four, but much harder. Probably unlocked post-game by completing the regional dex and training a team of level 100 Pokemon or something like that. It would be designed to be the ultimate test of the game.
    That's a really good idea to make the game harder and to include old Player Characters like I've been saying. With the EXP. Share, why don't you make 5 or six single EXP. Shares available, so you can fill out the whole team, or only have one with it. It gives you the new use and the old use.

The EXP Share is basically a choice between Easy and Very Easy, so that doesn't really satisfy the difficulty problem.
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they didn't bring back the difficulty options. It was tied to BW2's key system, which was tied to Unova as a region, and we know how GF feels about "region exclusive" features.

I'm also very worried that things like the DexNav are probably going to be nixed for the same reasons.

It's time to return to the old, soaring back to Hoenn!

Quote Originally Posted by 7JayDee7 View Post
    We won't know for a while. Wait until the American date has been announced.

Ok, tnx
    Also I have a question about UK. Will the codes be available in all GAME stores?
    New/old player here.
    After a long long time, playing Pokemon again.

My Friend Code: 4098-6117-3324. In game name: Tica.
    Pokemon in my Friend Safari: Nuzleaf-Cacturne-Inkay (Dark type)

Quote Originally Posted by Taodragon View Post
    I'm also very worried that things like the DexNav are probably going to be nixed for the same reasons.
    I think they could easily work the DexNav into Sinnoh and Kalos through the Pokeradar.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuvixer View Post
    Ok, tnx
    Also I have a question about UK. Will the codes be available in all GAME stores?
    Yes. They should be.
    Last edited by 7JayDee7; 11th October 2015 at 3:37 AM.

The EXP Share is basically a choice between Easy and Very Easy, so that doesn't really satisfy the difficulty problem.
    I never said it satisfied it (thus wanting the difficulty levels to return), just that the EXP Share itself is fine.
    ALso I'd put it more on something akin to "Normal" than "Easy" but other factors might have played with that

Shigeru Ohmori stated in an interview that he created the Dex Nav to highlight even more Hoenn's themes of nature and abundance. And we know those are Hoenn exclusive.

I always like it when they do artwork for shiny pokemon like this

Though, not having shiny zygarde as well is kind of goofy

I always like it when they do artwork for shiny pokemon like this

Though, not having shiny zygarde as well is kind of goofy
    Shame, Zygarde's shiny form is the best of the three as well. But I can see why they wouldn't make it shiny, just makes me wonder when they will. It is nice to see they're giving shiny legendaries some more recognition lately.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Bagon // Platinum Nuzlocke

Now there's an interesting event. Hope this crosses over to EU and NA.

Dislike the code system though. It's terrible in large cities where more fans have access to these things than the number of codes distributed.

I just think it's nice to see that they're actually acknowledging the existence of a shiny-locked shiny Legendary. Shiny Reshiram, Zekrom, and Kyurem might as well have not existed up until Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.

The question is what's the point about this Zygarde? I think there might be something else going on with it since there is literally nothing special about it. It's easy enough to obtain currently as well. Maybe it will unlock something when traded to Z Version or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by BurningWhiteKyurem View Post

Dislike the code system though. It's terrible in large cities where more fans have access to these things than the number of codes distributed.
    Actually, these codes are being distributed via the show, meaning anyone with TV (or internet to look them up) can get them.

Join Ash and Pikachu as they travel to the Tenno Region, a region known for its advanced space program. Along their way towards the Tenno League and becoming a Pokémon Master they'll encounter new Pokémon, new enemies, such as the evil Team Planetary, and, of course, a certain trio of Team Rocket members, with friends new and old.
    Check it out!

Also, for news, reviews, info on Luna, Terra, and Sol Versions, a Special Episode, and features like a Tenno Region Pokédex listing all of my custom Pokémon, complete with pictures, visit the Pokémon Cosmic Quest Official Website. Come and join us for 20th Anniversary festivities, they've already begun!

Quote Originally Posted by Bguy7 View Post
    I just think it's nice to see that they're actually acknowledging the existence of a shiny-locked shiny Legendary. Shiny Reshiram, Zekrom, and Kyurem might as well have not existed up until Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.

The question is what's the point about this Zygarde? I think there might be something else going on with it since there is literally nothing special about it. It's easy enough to obtain currently as well. Maybe it will unlock something when traded to Z Version or something like that.
    Kyurem can be shiny in BW and BW2. I don't see the point of downloading Zygarde if it was in XY games and going to appear in Z.

So basically this months corocoro is about a level 100 shiny Xerneas, Shiny Yveltal and Zygarde (non-shiny)? I kind of figure we weren't getting much in this issue. I doubt these events would reach outside of Japan.
    Last edited by Alexander18; 11th October 2015 at 6:12 AM.
    Currently playing Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. Awaiting Pokemon Z and the next pokemon movie.

Currently own: All gen 4, 5 and 6 main series games.

Feel free to check out my hilarious signature!

Currently avoiding the giant chicken so I won't destroy half the city when fighting the chicken!

Oh no, oh no, oh no! Oh Yeah! Okay, can everyone please stop saying oh no in the court room cause the Kool Aid man keeps coming in!

Oh that dog of mine!

Oh haven't you heard? Bird is the word!

So CoroCoro simply revealed Shiny Yveltal and Xerneas distributions? Yawn. This is cool for people who collect Shinies though, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by BurningWhiteKyurem View Post

And hopefully it gets to Australia.

Quote Originally Posted by 7JayDee7 View Post
    And hopefully it gets to Australia.
    Of course it will because Australia always follows up with Mythical Pokémon events for now and New Zealand should receive it too.

Sugimori art used; quote from Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire
    Banner created by me
        Spoiler:- Claims:

Images from Bulbapedia, Banner from upload to Imgur

Page 614 of 713 FirstFirst ... 514564604610611612613614615616617618624664 ... LastLast