Page 571 of 571 FirstFirst ... 471521561567568569570571
Results 14,251 to 14,260 of 14260

Thread: ~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    What other "mythical Pokémon" are we expecting in the short term?
    Well the last one in the states was Diancie's wi-fi run and before that was Jirachi but that was Japan only.
    I think Europe got that Klefki short Darkrai but america hadnt, so thats one too

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    What other "mythical Pokémon" are we expecting in the short term?
    Some that haven't been released for a while such as Mew, Manaphy and Jirachi outside of Japan.
    Currently playing Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. Awaiting the next Kalos games and pokemon movie.

Currently own: All gen 4, 5 and 6 main series games.

Feel free to check out my hilarious signature!

Currently avoiding the giant chicken so I won't destroy half the city when fighting the chicken!

Oh no, oh no, oh no! Oh Yeah! Okay, can everyone please stop saying oh no in the court room cause the Kool Aid man keeps coming in!

Oh that dog of mine!

Oh haven't you heard? Bird is the word!

Still no word on the Hoopa event yet but I am sure that it would come eventually. Haven't heard much from other mythical pokemon though.
    I don't expect the English Hoopa event till October anyway tbh since that's when we got Diancie last year iirc.

The site says Pokemon Get TV is ending and a new, similar show is beginning in October. Could a new game announcement be coming soon? Like end of September and then the new show will reveal the info a week later?
    Recent Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by StrongBad456 View Post
    The site says Pokemon Get TV is ending and a new, similar show is beginning in October. Could a new game announcement be coming soon? Like end of September and then the new show will reveal the info a week later?
    Game announcement could be coming soon, but not for that reason. They do this all the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuxuba View Post
    No, it's just how things work in this forum. We complain before even watching it.

> > > > Amourshipping will never be canon.

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    Game announcement could be coming soon, but not for that reason. They do this all the time.
    I don't know, maybe I'm being too optimistic but I looked it up and these shows tend to get announced at the beginning of a new generation of games but we're still waiting for a conclusion to the 6th gen. I just find it weird but fascinating. It's a good time to be a Pokemon fan I suppose.
    Recent Shinies:

True, usually we've known about the new games before they announce the new show. But then Pokémon Smash started around the time of 5th Gen and it finished just as Gen 6 was about to launch. Sunday started middle of Gen 3 and Continued to the end of Gen4.

It appears to be that they're changing a quite few things. I think that GetTV was a 1 hour long show, and this New show is 30 minutes.

Just remember that Air time not cheap, and Pokemon GetTV is a really long advert for a 3DS game.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Quote Originally Posted by Nutter t.KK View Post
    True, usually we've known about the new games before they announce the new show. But then Pokémon Smash started around the time of 5th Gen and it finished just as Gen 6 was about to launch. Sunday started middle of Gen 3 and Continued to the end of Gen4.

It appears to be that they're changing a quite few things. I think that GetTV was a 1 hour long show, and this New show is 30 minutes.

Just remember that Air time not cheap, and Pokemon GetTV is a really long advert for a 3DS game.
    It can only be a good thing that it will be half an hour shorter. Most of the time Smash/Sunday/GetTV makes their announcements on Pokémon/anime/game news at the very end of the show - this just means we'll have to wait less. xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuxuba View Post
    No, it's just how things work in this forum. We complain before even watching it.

> > > > Amourshipping will never be canon.

Quote Originally Posted by StrongBad456 View Post
    I don't know, maybe I'm being too optimistic but I looked it up and these shows tend to get announced at the beginning of a new generation of games but we're still waiting for a conclusion to the 6th gen. I just find it weird but fascinating. It's a good time to be a Pokemon fan I suppose.
    I hope it's a sign that this generation will end next year, but I'm not holding my breath yet. Get TV being replaced does strike me as curious though.

It can only be a good thing that it will be half an hour shorter. Most of the time Smash/Sunday/GetTV makes their announcements on Pokémon/anime/game news at the very end of the show - this just means we'll have to wait less. xD
    But at least it is confirmed that Shoko-tan and Abareru-kun are staying, and there will be two newcomers.
    Current And Usual Omega Ruby (オメガルビー) Team
    Claimed Swablu! May evolve into Altaria!
    R.I.P. Satoru Iwata. 1959-2015
        Spoiler:- Other Claims:

Page 571 of 571 FirstFirst ... 471521561567568569570571