Page 615 of 931 FirstFirst ... 515565605611612613614615616617618619625665715 ... LastLast
Results 15,351 to 15,375 of 23257

Thread: ~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander18 View Post
    Kyurem can be shiny in BW and BW2. I don't see the point of downloading Zygarde if it was in XY games and going to appear in Z.
    Shiny Kyurem was available? That's odd, I didn't know that. I know what you're saying with Zygarde already being in Z, but I just feel like there's got to be something more to this Zygarde. Actually, it might be like the Regigigas they gave out right before Platinum came out. You could catch Regigigas in Platinum, but only with the special event one traded from Diamond or Pearl could you catch the other Regis.

Join Ash and Pikachu as they travel to the Tenno Region, a region known for its advanced space program. Along their way towards the Tenno League and becoming a Pokémon Master they'll encounter new Pokémon, new enemies, such as the evil Team Planetary, and, of course, a certain trio of Team Rocket members, along with friends new and old.
    Check it out!

Also, for news, reviews, info on my custom games Luna, Terra, and Sol Versions, the basis of Cosmic Quest, a Special Episode, and features like a Tenno Region Pokédex listing all of my custom Pokémon, complete with pictures, visit the Pokémon Cosmic Quest Official Website.

Can't wait for pokemon z, i already completed oras, need a new fix.

Quote Originally Posted by Mega Altaria View Post
    Of course it will because Australia always follows up with Mythical Pokémon events for now and New Zealand should receive it too.
    Unlikely. New Zealand has been known to miss out on a majority of events. I just want the next main series game to come. I changed my mind on getting the new mystery dungeon game. I don't like how the recruitment method has been changed. Plus it looks like the game is a lot harder than previous versions.
    Dragon user - can counter Steel with Fire attacks and counter Fairy with Poison and Steel attacks.

Currently playing Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. Waiting for Sun and Moon to come out.

Currently own: All gen 4, 5 and 6 main series games.

Considering Goodra released until confirmed otherwise.

Obtained shiny Latias on the 14/4/2016

I have Asperger Syndrome which makes it hard to socialize, make friends, date and communicate.

Currently the most hated person.

My apologies to the users and mods of Serebii for my unprofessional posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander18 View Post
    So basically this months corocoro is about a level 100 shiny Xerneas, Shiny Yveltal and Zygarde (non-shiny)? I kind of figure we weren't getting much in this issue. I doubt these events would reach outside of Japan.
    I've said this twice now, I believe. It's not as if we were promised anything really REALLY groundbreaking with this months leaks anyway. why are people so quick to ignore these things when it's said to them? it's getting really annoying.

Does anything impress you?

Anyway, I agree that having Zyagrde not be shiny is weird, we'll just have to see if there's a reason for it.
    I also agree that it's neat to see shiny versions of Pokemon get more recognition.

My top favorites

Claimed by me!

"If you fail to plan, you plan to fail" - Sgt. Greg Parker, SRU

Quote Originally Posted by Painkiller2001 View Post
    I've said this twice now, I believe. It's not as if we were promised anything really REALLY groundbreaking with this months leaks anyway.
    While true, I still would've liked some more XY&Z anime info at least. I mean I certainly wasn't expecting a "Z" announcement since CoroCoro doesn't announce new games iirc.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    While true, I still would've liked some more XY&Z anime info at least. I mean I certainly wasn't expecting a "Z" announcement since CoroCoro doesn't announce new games iirc.
    There might be some more information, I imagine. Probably nothing major otherwise it would have leaked (though I'm guessing the shiny xerneas & yveltal will be relevant considering that's anime artwork I think), but maybe some cute details about upcoming episodes or whatever.

Just heard that during the run of the Pokémon XY&Z anime, Shiny Xerneas will be obtainable on October 29 and Shiny Yveltal will be available on November 5. Found it on the main site. But this time, Zygarde will be distributed on November 12 but it won't be shiny. But for what we know now, this event is Japan only.

Sugimori art used; quote from Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire
    Banner created by me
        Spoiler:- Claims:

Images from Bulbapedia, Banner from upload to Imgur

For a moment there, I thought those were new formes. :P

.: Aloha! | Drawn by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    Oh good I wasn't the only one.

In regards to the upcoming Shiny Xerneas, Shiny Yveltal, and Zygarde distribution...

Well the fact Xerneas and Yveltal is getting the shiny treatment is incredibly nice, I must say. As for Zygarde, well it's being distributed to promote its appearance (and plot importance) in the upcoming XY&Z anime.
    Last edited by WillDaSnail; 11th October 2015 at 7:17 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by phanpycross View Post
    Original meaning: Deus Ex Machina

Serebii : Didnt Enjoy Much.
    R.I.P Mr. Satoru Iwata (1959 — 2015), President of Nintendo. Thank you for bringing countless joy to us gamers by bringing our favorite games to life.

Spoiler:- 3DS FC:

Shiny Yveltal looks pretty cool. I still wonder why they insisted on that stupid shiny lock.

Well, I wonder if there will be more interesting leaks.
    This is pretty cool, but for now it's JP exclusive.

Former Lieutenant of Squad 7.
    Thank you for the memories, Bleach Club

Claimed Blaziken - Pokemon Diamond - Ike

At first I thought that Yveltal was getting some sort of equivalent to Xerneas' "form change."

Join Ash and Pikachu as they travel to the Tenno Region, a region known for its advanced space program. Along their way towards the Tenno League and becoming a Pokémon Master they'll encounter new Pokémon, new enemies, such as the evil Team Planetary, and, of course, a certain trio of Team Rocket members, along with friends new and old.
    Check it out!

Also, for news, reviews, info on my custom games Luna, Terra, and Sol Versions, the basis of Cosmic Quest, a Special Episode, and features like a Tenno Region Pokédex listing all of my custom Pokémon, complete with pictures, visit the Pokémon Cosmic Quest Official Website.

The release of the shiny Xerneas and Yveltal makes me wonder - do you think that the shiny locks will be lifted from them in Z (since, as we've seen in every third version sans B2/W2, both cover legendaries available: Kyogre and Groudon in Emerald, Dialga and Palkia in Platinum)? I mean, of course they could still go the way of B2/W2, keeping the locks on like they did with Reshiram and Zekrom through the end of that generation.
    Shinies (many have been evolved since I caught them) -
    SR: Zekrom
    MM:
    RE: Ferrothorn, Greninja, Talonflame
    Chains:
    Hoarde:
    Trade: Sigilyph, Volcarona, Aromatisse, Clauncher, Noivern
    Event: Genesect
    3DS Friend Code - 4768-7696-3909
    IGN - Marsalevsky (Alpha Sapphire) Valeriya (Y, Omega Ruby) Levsky (Everything before Gen 6)
    Safari Type - Grass (Oddish/Petilil/Quilladin)

OK me too, had to look twice there. :P I'm happy too see they're actually legit now though and not version-exclusive. Hopefully we here about it being released to other regions over the next couple months or so.
    3ds FC: Mystica; 2621-3668-7527
    Safari: Electric; Electabuzz, Parchirisu, Galvantula {partially full}

Art belongs to me
    Preferred Battle Style: Rotation

Tbh, I didn't really expect them to announce an official distribution of Shiny Xerneas and Shiny Yveltal during the XY&Z run. I actually thought this was never going to happen.

Banner created by me

Quote Originally Posted by CyberBlaziken View Post
    Shiny Yveltal looks pretty cool. I still wonder why they insisted on that stupid shiny lock.

Well, I wonder if there will be more interesting leaks.
    This is pretty cool, but for now it's JP exclusive.

so they can have promotions like this of course! I hope we get these too eventually.. seems US have really been shafted for events this gen compared to other countries

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

It's cool that they're distributing Shiny Xerneas and Yveltal but I'm not really getting my hopes up for a Western event. We miss out on so many, the Shiny Jirachi one for example which was distributed twice in Japan. I don't quite understand why they'd release Shiny Xerneas and Yveltal but still only give out regular Zygarde. Seems a bit silly to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Greedy Chibi View Post
    II don't quite understand why they'd release Shiny Xerneas and Yveltal but still only give out regular Zygarde. Seems a bit silly to me.
    Maybe the Zygarde to be shown in the XY&Z anime is not to be shiny so they won't distribute a shiny one this time because it just wouldn't make sense. But I'm not quite sure what Shiny Xerneas and Shiny Yveltal have to do with the anime.

Banner created by me

Finally, Land's Wrath will become usable in Battle Spot and online battles.
    It will be fun
    FC: 3711-9176-7509
    IGN: Creyk

Quote Originally Posted by Creyk View Post
    Finally, Land's Wrath will become usable in Battle Spot and online battles.
    It will be fun
    I think you got Land's Wrath confused with it's other signature moves.

Because Zygarde gets it via move learner.
    Last edited by Mr. Reloaded; 11th October 2015 at 12:50 PM.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    NNID: BeatScrafty2
    Quote Originally Posted by phanpycross View Post
    Yup:

Original meaning: Deus Ex Machina

Serebii : Didnt Enjoy Much.

#teamRowlet

Oh this is cool. I think both of the shinies look great, although I still dislike shiny locks..
    I like that they made artwork for them too, but I don't get why they decided to use the anime style, unless they are set to appear in the XY&Z anime too.

Shiny Xerneas and Yveltal? YES please. Better see what I can get to trade for them when they are released.
    Seriously though, I like that they are releasing them. I hate shiny locks like those in XY, so I hope that they can be shiny in future games in case I do not get them through trading
    Just obtained a New 3DS: New Friend Code: 2423-5573-9673
    I have claimed Malamar and Mario Kart 8

National Pokedex complete-Gen V / National Pokedex Complete-XY / National Pokedex Complete-ORAS
    Shiny Count: 250+
    Shiny Clauncher Magnet

Aff. The hypothetical "Pokémon Z" announcement can't come any sooner.

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    Oh good I wasn't the only one.
    You are never the only one.

While I'm happy that shiny Xerneas and shiny Yveltal will finally be a thing legally.... Am I the only one who noticed there isn't any mention in which games we will get them?

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Truth View Post
    While I'm happy that shiny Xerneas and shiny Yveltal will finally be a thing legally.... Am I the only one who noticed there isn't any mention in which games we will get them?
    XY and ORAS are mentioned.

Page 615 of 931 FirstFirst ... 515565605611612613614615616617618619625665715 ... LastLast