Page 569 of 569 FirstFirst ... 469519559565566567568569
Results 14,201 to 14,216 of 14216

Thread: ~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow_Hunter View Post
    The following question includes spoilers (read at your own risk):    Spoiler:

The game could have a flower theme for all we know though.

Spoilers for X/Y:    Spoiler:

I do not know why some players want another Kanto remake. The whole anime references in Pokémon Yellow version is a separate deal because the anime is a separate continuity from the games. I highly doubt that Game Freak will make references to the anime.
    Yes, the floette in question is the friend of the giant homeless guy ( who btw 's name is AZ), no they didn't ascend to outer space and became a constellation (?) and no just because Smith said "flowers" in the interview doesn't mean that the next games are going to have "flowers" as a theme ( like having the games named after flowers , having the cities and towns covered in flowers etc...). He could just be saying that the eternal flower floette has a role in the plot and nothing more.

Now, as for the kanto remake... well, i agree with you . There's really no reason for gamefreak to make another remake of that region (especially since x and y were a basically a kanto remake).
    Also, to anyone that wants another kanto remake ... Ok, really people ? Kanto 's been done FOUR generations in a ROW ! Stop living in the past and move on ! -_-

I think that is probably related to Floette, i don't see them announcing a Pokémon Random Flower version in less than 8 months.

I do not want a Kanto remake, but i wouldn't mind of a new game that has Kanto, but i think it's too soon for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Xuxuba View Post
    I think that is probably related to Floette, i don't see them announcing a Pokémon Random Flower version in less than 8 months.

I do not want a Kanto remake, but i wouldn't mind of a new game that has Kanto, but i think it's too soon for that.
    As what other people had said and what I think, Pokemon X and Y is the closest thing of the current gen to a Kanto remake because it features Kanto starters and Legendaries. There is no official announcement of the title of a new main series Pokemon game.
    Current And Usual Omega Ruby (オメガルビー) Team
    Claimed Swablu! May evolve into Altaria!
    R.I.P. Satoru Iwata. 1959-2015
        Spoiler:- Other Claims:

X and Y had a Viridian Forest and free early Kanto starters and Black/White were essentially a reboot of Pokemon with no old Pokemon before beating the game and many new Pokemon were like Kanto Pokemon (Gigalith-Golem, Garbodor-Muk/Weezing, Sawk/Throh-Hitmonchan/lee, Swoobat-Golbat, etc).
    Kanto is somehow incorporated into every Generation... So who knows? :P

I'm not for Kanto remakes either but I would approve of Kanto as a second region to visit.
    😸 NEW POKEMON HYPE 😸

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    inb4 they ripoff Tayama from SMT IV to reconcile TR's Yakuza origins with the modern "I want to catch this God to do my bidding" plot.
    I would have zero problems with this (I mean, at least Tayama already had the National Defense Divinities from the beginning)

give me moral ambiguity, Game Freak!

Hmm. "Flowers" = XY's Third Version / Sequels?

Let me explain:
    -Ultimate Weapon (Opened) looks like a flower
    -Lysandre, Malva, and Team Flare's Scientists named after flowers (and plants)
    -Santalune City has the garden and flowers
    -Shiny Zygarde's colors are the same as White Florges (Zygarde's form/s may look like flowers or not)
    -Eternal Flower Floette
    Last edited by PokemonBlazeX; Yesterday at 3:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PokemonBlazeX View Post

Let me explain:
    -Shiny Zygarde's colors are the same as White Florges (Zygarde's form/s may look like flowers or not)
    -Eternal Flower Floette
    I don't think flowers have anything to do with introducing new games. I think the blob and the shadowy creature tells us about possible new games more than the mention of flowers.
    Currently playing Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. Awaiting the next Kalos games and pokemon movie.

Currently own: All gen 4, 5 and 6 main series games.

Feel free to check out my hilarious signature!

Currently avoiding the giant chicken so I won't destroy half the city when fighting the chicken!

Oh no, oh no, oh no! Oh Yeah! Okay, can everyone please stop saying oh no in the court room cause the Kool Aid man keeps coming in!

Oh that dog of mine!

Oh haven't you heard? Bird is the word!

Let me explain:
    -Eternal Flower Floette
    I hadn't noticed that X/Y had so many flower themes, but it seems to correlate with what we found out a few days ago at least.

Let me explain:
    -Eternal Flower Floette
    It's important to note that characters in pokémon games have commonly been named after flowers and other plants since forever (especially in Japan).

But yeah, I do think it refers to Eternal Flower Floette and by extension the ultimate weapon.
    Last edited by Endless; Yesterday at 11:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Endless View Post
    It's important to note that characters in pokémon games have commonly been named after flowers and other plants since forever (especially in Japan).

But yeah, I do think it refers to Eternal Flower Floette and by extension the ultimate weapon.
    To be fair, Kalos does seem to have a lot more flower motifs then any other region, even Johto. The whole flower thing, like Alexander18 said, likely has nothing to do with the game itself, more so the plot methinks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zachmac View Post
    Amiibo, where double the retail price is a sweet deal.
    I have claimed Pokemon Alpha Sapphire and Dunban.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDragonKing View Post
    likely has nothing to do with the game itself, more so the plot methinks.
    The plot is part of the game, so it's the same thing really. I think the flower references are too blatant to just be a coincidence now.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    The plot is part of the game, so it's the same thing really. I think the flower references are too blatant to just be a coincidence now.
    By "game itself" I meant like the overall theme, the title of the game, and such and such. And yes, all this talk of flowers definitely means something big (for lack of a better word).
    Quote Originally Posted by Zachmac View Post
    Amiibo, where double the retail price is a sweet deal.
    I have claimed Pokemon Alpha Sapphire and Dunban.

By "game itself" I meant like the overall theme, the title of the game, and such and such. And yes, all this talk of flowers definitely means something big (for lack of a better word).
    How is the talk of flowers definitely means something big? Flowers is completely irrelevant and should not be used for the idea of something big that is on the way. The only news we know for sure is corocoro in September.
    Currently playing Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. Awaiting the next Kalos games and pokemon movie.

Currently own: All gen 4, 5 and 6 main series games.

Feel free to check out my hilarious signature!

Currently avoiding the giant chicken so I won't destroy half the city when fighting the chicken!

Oh no, oh no, oh no! Oh Yeah! Okay, can everyone please stop saying oh no in the court room cause the Kool Aid man keeps coming in!

Oh that dog of mine!

Oh haven't you heard? Bird is the word!

And yes, all this talk of flowers definitely means something big (for lack of a better word).
    Tbh I'm kinda hoping that X/Y's probable sequels will be named after flowers instead of simply being called X2/Y2 or whatever. It'd be different.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    Tbh I'm kinda hoping that X/Y's probable sequels will be named after flowers instead of simply being called X2/Y2 or whatever. It'd be different.
    That wouldn't really work from a marketing perspective because it'd be harder to show that it's built on XY, completely new titles are usually only for new generations.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander18 View Post
    How is the talk of flowers definitely means something big? Flowers is completely irrelevant and should not be used for the idea of something big that is on the way. The only news we know for sure is corocoro in September.
    Well, the original quote did seem to infer it was something at least somewhat important. Also, how are flowers irrelevant when we already know about Az's Floette being obtainable, especially when it already was a major part of X and Y's story, and could easily be an even bigger plot point in "Z Verison?"

Join Ash and Pikachu as they travel to the Tenno Region, a region known for its advanced space program and technology. Along their way towards the Tenno League and becoming a Pokémon Master they'll encounter new Pokémon, new enemies, such as the evil Team Planetary, and, of course, a certain trio of Team Rocket members, with friends new and old.
    Check it out!

Also, for an enhanced reading experience, news, reviews, insights into Luna, Terra, and Sol Versions, and special features like a Tenno Region Pokédex listing all of my custom Pokémon, complete with pictures, visit the Pokémon Cosmic Quest Official Website.

Page 569 of 569 FirstFirst ... 469519559565566567568569