Page 616 of 952 FirstFirst ... 516566606612613614615616617618619620626666716 ... LastLast
Results 15,376 to 15,400 of 23793

Thread: ~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

Quote Originally Posted by Kein View Post
    XY and ORAS are mentioned.
    Oh, my mistake then. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Bguy7 View Post
    Actually, these codes are being distributed via the show, meaning anyone with TV (or internet to look them up) can get them.
    Okay, that's infinitely better. Much better than the crappy paper version of codes.

So much hinting towards an upcoming Kalos game. Just when will they reveal it...
    Xerneas' Shiny looks majestic, but not so sure about Yveltal. :P
    😸 SUN/MOON HYPE 😸

Serebii himself mentioned that CoroCoro usually isn't the way a new game is revealed.

It'll be announced by either another Pokemon Direct, or a trailer released by the official site(s), through Pokenchi or a press conference.
    Last edited by CyberBlaziken; 11th October 2015 at 6:10 PM.

Former Lieutenant of Squad 7.
    Thank you for the memories, Bleach Club

Claimed Blaziken - Pokemon Diamond - Ike

My only hope besides the XY&Z debut at October 29th would be the 2nd anniversaty of XY tomorrow. I hope they will announce it tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateNinja View Post
    My only hope besides the XY&Z debut at October 29th would be the 2nd anniversaty of XY tomorrow. I hope they will announce it tomorrow.
    If they were to announce it tomorrow I suspect it would have been in corocoro. Corocoro officially comes out on the 15th, after all.

There is still November and December for a possible announcement. I just want it announced before the start of next year.
    Dragon user - can counter Steel with Fire attacks and counter Fairy with Poison and Steel attacks.
    My Dragon gym leader/elite 4 and champion team - Mega Charizard X, Kingdra, Garchomp, Haxorus, Dragalge and Tyrantrum
    My legendary Dragon team - Mega Rayquaza, Black Kyurem, Latios with Soul Dew, Dialga, Palkia and Reshiram
    Currently waiting for Sun and Moon to come out.
    Now rooting for Ash Ketchum to win the pokemon league.
    Obtained shiny Latias on the 14/4/2016
    Private messages are restricted to contacts and mods. Vistior messages are available for everyone.
    Sorry for my annoying, improper and unprofessional posts everyone.
    I have Asperger Syndrome which makes it hard to socialize, make friends, date and communicate.

Even Masuda himself has been really quiet on his Twitter. Most of the time he's been just retweeting fanart and the like. The last thing he did news-worthy was when he told his followers to watch out for last month's CoroCoro because of the Zygarde info.
    "There will always be people who say mean words because you are different. Sometimes their minds cannot be changed. But there are many more people who do not judge others based on how they look or where they are from. Those are the people whose words truly matter."

- Starfire, Teen Titans

Quote Originally Posted by OptimusZygarde View Post
    Even Masuda himself has been really quiet on his Twitter. Most of the time he's been just retweeting fanart and the like. The last thing he did news-worthy was when he told his followers to watch out for last month's CoroCoro because of the Zygarde info.
    Fortunately I would say that him telling his followers to watch out for last month's CoroCoro for the Zygarde news is very significant. So far, all this stuff about Zygarde & Ash-Greninja has only been shown in the anime and hasn't even been hinted at for the games yet. If it was an anime-exclusive thing, I don't think Masuda would have told his followers to watch out for the news.
    Y:
    X:
    OR:
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574|NNID: Master_Zach|Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97|PSN ID: Ultra_Zach97
    Claims: Blastoise, Smash Wii U, Joel from TLOU, L&O: SVU, The Dark Knight Rises, Multi-Man Smash theme

Quote Originally Posted by Torpoleon View Post
    Fortunately I would say that him telling his followers to watch out for last month's CoroCoro for the Zygarde news is very significant. So far, all this stuff about Zygarde & Ash-Greninja has only been shown in the anime and hasn't even been hinted at for the games yet. If it was an anime-exclusive thing, I don't think Masuda would have told his followers to watch out for the news.
    It is painfully obvious that they're coming for the next games. They aren't fooling anyone.

We better have something by the end of November at least. I don't think they can go too long with the anime teasing new stuff like crazy without a new game being announced to hype up.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    Check out my Power Ranger FanFics:https://www.fanfiction.net/u/1802430/
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Anime exclusive forms aren't a thing. Never have been.

Don't say Crystal Onix as that's not a form.

Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    We better have something by the end of November at least. I don't think they can go too long with the anime teasing new stuff like crazy without a new game being announced to hype up.
    Honestly, I don't know why everyone's making such a big deal this. As much as I want this game to come out, I understand that they'll release it when they're ready to. Besides, the announcement date of the game isn't going to change the actual release date of the game.

Join Ash and Pikachu as they travel to the Tenno Region, a region known for its advanced space program. Along their way towards the Tenno League and becoming a Pokémon Master they'll encounter new Pokémon, new enemies, such as the evil Team Planetary, and, of course, a certain trio of Team Rocket members, along with friends new and old.
    Check it out!

Also, for news, reviews, info on my custom games Luna, Terra, and Sol Versions, the basis of Cosmic Quest, a Special Episode, and features like a Tenno Region Pokédex listing all of my custom Pokémon, complete with pictures, visit the Pokémon Cosmic Quest Official Website.

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    It is painfully obvious that they're coming for the next games. They aren't fooling anyone.
    Yeah, I know. It's just that it would also make sense to have at least announced a new game with the new series. Best Wishes 2 first aired in Japan the same week B2W2 was released there (likewise, material from Best Wishes 2 started airing in the US a few weeks after B2W2 launched there as well). It's just annoying to have all this anime information and no game announced yet (and it seems weird) though I am grateful that they aren't releasing a new game this holiday to coincide with the premiere of the new series.
    Y:
    X:
    OR:
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574|NNID: Master_Zach|Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97|PSN ID: Ultra_Zach97
    Claims: Blastoise, Smash Wii U, Joel from TLOU, L&O: SVU, The Dark Knight Rises, Multi-Man Smash theme

Yeah, I know. It's just that it would also make sense to have at least announced a new game with the new series. Best Wishes 2 first aired in Japan the same week B2W2 was released there (likewise, material from Best Wishes 2 started airing in the US a few weeks after B2W2 launched there as well). It's just annoying to have all this anime information and no game announced yet (and it seems weird) though I am grateful that they aren't releasing a new game this holiday to coincide with the premiere of the new series.
    Part of me wonders if the game was intended to be out by around the time when XY&Z starts, but got internally delayed for some reason. It just seems odd to me that they would do all this promotion for a new game before said game was even announced.

I know Origin Giratina was announced before Platinum, but it didn't actually show up in the anime until Platinum was announced. Same goes for Zoroark, Spiky-Eared Pichu, Munchlax, etc. and their respective games. I'm expecting a game announcement within two weeks, otherwise Zygarde's Formes will start appearing in the anime with no game to promote, and that just seems, I don't know, wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Bguy7 View Post
    Honestly, I don't know why everyone's making such a big deal this. As much as I want this game to come out, I understand that they'll release it when they're ready to. Besides, the announcement date of the game isn't going to change the actual release date of the game.
    I didn't say it was going to change anything...

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    Check out my Power Ranger FanFics:https://www.fanfiction.net/u/1802430/
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Well the announcement of the game will change everything for us, so it is important.
    New/old player here.
    After a long long time, playing Pokemon again.

My Friend Code: 4098-6117-3324. In game name: Tica.
    Pokemon in my Friend Safari: Nuzleaf-Cacturne-Inkay (Dark type)

Pokemon GO gets $30 million from The Pokemon Company, Nintendo and Google.
    $20 million upfront, $10 million after certain goals are reached.

Source : gamnesia

With that ammount of money, you'd think they'll give us something damn good.

Former Lieutenant of Squad 7.
    Thank you for the memories, Bleach Club

Claimed Blaziken - Pokemon Diamond - Ike

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander18 View Post
    What a waste of money. I'm not going to spend money on something as useless as Pokemon Go. I rather they hurry up with the main series games and stop sending out useless spin-off games.
    While I also have no interest in Pokemon Go, I would like to point out that your point is moot: Game Freak has absolutely nothing to do with Pokemon Go and is losing & gaining no money from it. Game Freak is working on the main series games like they always have.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Rush View Post
    Game Freak has absolutely nothing to do with Pokemon Go and is losing & gaining no money from it. Game Freak is working on the main series games like they always have.
    Masuda is involved with Go and wants to connect it to the next game(s). Anyone who has shares in the Pokémon Company will profit from Go.

Masuda is involved with Go and wants to connect it to the next game(s). Anyone who has shares in the Pokémon Company will profit from Go.
    My main point was, Game Freak isn't halting any development of their games from the existence of Pokemon Go, as Pokemon Go's development is being outsourced to Niantic. Alexander18 was implying that the spinoff is what's holding Game Freak back, when really that's not the case. We're all spoiled because we've had a Pokemon game every year since 2009 (by US release dates at least) so I can see why some people would be like "what's the holdup" in regards to Game Freak's next main series Pokemon game.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander18 View Post
    What a waste of money. I'm not going to spend money on something as useless as Pokemon Go. I rather they hurry up with the main series games and stop sending out useless spin-off games.
    At this point your ignorance has to be tagged "willful," if you're intent on continuing to repeat this despite being told how wrong it is, repeatedly.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

If it is going to be connected with main series, then I am all for that. Catching Pokemon with go, and then transferring them to main series game, that option would be great, and I would then buy Pokemon GO.
    New/old player here.
    After a long long time, playing Pokemon again.

My Friend Code: 4098-6117-3324. In game name: Tica.
    Pokemon in my Friend Safari: Nuzleaf-Cacturne-Inkay (Dark type)

Game Freak isn't halting their production of Pokémon games to make Pokémon Go, they will provide some art assets and some technical know how in relation of the Possible Trading/transfer system. Game Freak is probably taking their time to make their next game.

Since Platinum, we've had a new main series Pokémon game within 18 Months of Last one, and due to the timing in the West, we've had one every calendar year for 6 years. ORAS has had a few complaints, a few of them could be suggest that it was rushed. There are quite a few games in recent years that seem to be ruined by rushing the game for a release date.. I think Assassin's Creed could be a repeat offender, but they at least patching it when they realise what got out.

As for Tembo... that's all Game Freak. And Personally, I don't blame them for having a side project, I'd get sick if I did was work on Pokémon for 5 years straight. (And trust me, this is one the reasons I quit being staff here.) Tembo isn't actually a bad game, and runs extremely well for Game Freaks first PC game.
    Twitter

MikeSharpeWriter.com

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    At this point your ignorance has to be tagged "willful," if you're intent on continuing to repeat this despite being told how wrong it is, repeatedly.
    I have no ignorance but I can't say the same for you though. In my opinion, they have waited long enough and should have announced the new games by now. I sincerely hope that the next game won't be as bad as ORAS was.
    Dragon user - can counter Steel with Fire attacks and counter Fairy with Poison and Steel attacks.
    My Dragon gym leader/elite 4 and champion team - Mega Charizard X, Kingdra, Garchomp, Haxorus, Dragalge and Tyrantrum
    My legendary Dragon team - Mega Rayquaza, Black Kyurem, Latios with Soul Dew, Dialga, Palkia and Reshiram
    Currently waiting for Sun and Moon to come out.
    Now rooting for Ash Ketchum to win the pokemon league.
    Obtained shiny Latias on the 14/4/2016
    Private messages are restricted to contacts and mods. Vistior messages are available for everyone.
    Sorry for my annoying, improper and unprofessional posts everyone.
    I have Asperger Syndrome which makes it hard to socialize, make friends, date and communicate.

Page 616 of 952 FirstFirst ... 516566606612613614615616617618619620626666716 ... LastLast