Page 617 of 1009 FirstFirst ... 517567607613614615616617618619620621627667717 ... LastLast
Results 15,401 to 15,425 of 25219

Thread: ~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

IMO, Go would actually speed up the process of a new main series game. If Go connects to a main series game, it's obviously going to be a new one. It would be weird to introduce a game halfway through Go's life for interaction.
    Favourite Pokémon: Infernape, Greninja, Lucario, Arceus, Most starters, Darkrai, Charizard, Pikachu, Staraptor, Garchomp, Dragonite, Dialga, Gliscor.
    Favourite Region: Sinnoh | Favourite Generation: 6 | Favourite Game: Omega Ruby
    Friend Code: 1006-1455-0068 | Nintendo Network ID: JayJDee | In-Game-Name: Jack (X) or Ash (OR)
    Friend Safari: Flying Type: Pidgey, Swanna and Rufflet

http://pokeforumunity.forumotion.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander18 View Post
    I have no ignorance but I can't say the same for you though. In my opinion, they have waited long enough and should have announced the new games by now. I sincerely hope that the next game won't be as bad as ORAS was.
    We get a year off in every generation. There was a gap of 17 months between the release of Black & White and the reveal of Black 2 & White 2. We haven't even reached 12 months since ORAS launch. Patience is a virtue.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander18 View Post
    I have no ignorance but I can't say the same for you though. In my opinion, they have waited long enough and should have announced the new games by now. I sincerely hope that the next game won't be as bad as ORAS was.
    That one bold phrase right there. It just has to remembered it's simply that, an opinion, not a fact. People tend to not want to respond or interact with someone who's hellbent on forcing their views onto people at every turn and opportunity they can. It gets old pretty fast. Constantly putting down spin-off games simply since they don't interest you personally doesn't help either. After all this is the 'Pokemon News Discussion' thread not the Pokemon News that Strictly Follows Main-series Game' thread. When it happens, we'll know some way or another.
    3ds FC: Mystica; 2621-3668-7527
    Safari: Electric; Electabuzz, Parchirisu, Galvantula {partially full}

Art belongs to me
    Preferred Battle Style: Rotation

Quote Originally Posted by 7JayDee7 View Post
    IMO, Go would actually speed up the process of a new main series game. If Go connects to a main series game, it's obviously going to be a new one. It would be weird to introduce a game halfway through Go's life for interaction.
    Ranger interacted with DP even though the former was released 6 months prior. Masuda said that he's still thinking about how the connection should be done.

Anyways. Pokemon Go will be pretty good, and I love the idea.
    Sort of a change from dragging your GB/DS/3DS everywhere, it's just in your smartphone now. And it's not replacing or halting the main series in any way.

Speaking of Ranger, it's been long overdue for a new one. I miss damaging the touch screen through endless rotations.

Former Lieutenant of Squad 7.
    Thank you for the memories, Bleach Club

Claimed Blaziken - Pokemon Diamond - Ike

Pokenchi right? The show that replaced Get TV?

I mentioned before it would've been that, Nintendo Direct, Press Conference or trailer from the Official Site(s).

Less than 4 weeks to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Truth View Post
    While this might be something, let's not jump the shark here. Hasn't he appeared in Sunday/Smash for other things not related to game news. Because believe me, I remember those days when some thought we would get news from them every week and nothing happened. People then proceeded to say that they trolled their fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragalge View Post
    While this might be something, let's not jump the shark here. Hasn't he appeared in Sunday/Smash for other things not related to game news. Because believe me, I remember those days when some thought we would get news from them every week and nothing happened. People then proceeded to say that they trolled their fans.
    He has appeared on these shows and not given news on numerous occasions, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragalge View Post
    As the months go by a new Pokémon game being announced gets greater chances to happen (even more when the new anime season XY&Z is about to start with content that XY/ORAS don't have integrated).

Since a "Pokémon Z" (call it whatever you feel like) is just bond to show up any time soon I'd say those past examples you mentioned aren't quite relevant. The date even matches the time CoroCoro is usually released so the odds are in our favor. Let's jump!

i wonder(on some far off chance) if they'll pull a johto an make 2 regions accesible, the Backpacker in Kalos says something about an new region that isn't any of the past regions... i remember alot of unsaid easter eggs still remain unsolved in X/Y. hopefully they might elaborate or add some clarification. here's hoping.

Well, I find it interesting that this was announced a month ahead (several weeks after the XY&Z anime premiere), and it was tweeted by Masuda himself.

Also, CoroCoro's next issue should be out by then (well, if that month's issue will contain anything).

I am hoping that it's Pokemon Z. And I doubt it's going to be Pokemon GO, considering they're not the developers of that thing.
    But I shall try not to get my hopes up.

.: Aloha! | Drawn by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Keeping our expectations low and our hopes high would be the best course of action!

Assuming Masuda does announce a new game, I hope it isn't shown off in CoroCoro (maybe CoroCoro could hint at a new game that they'd ultimately show off in their following issue).
    My Pokémon Sun Team:

3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574|NNID: Master_Zach|Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97|PSN ID: Ultra_Zach97
    Claims: Decidueye, SSB Wii U, Joel from TLOU, L&O: SVU, The Dark Knight Rises, Multi-Man Smash theme

As much as I want to keep my expectations low on this, the timing of it is just too good. It may be possible that we get an out-of-the-blue announcement between now and then. Then when CoroCoro leaks next month, it gives some minor details and a couple screenshots. And then shortly thereafter, Masuda shows off a trailer on that Pokenchi show.

After all the silence we've had since the middle of September, and then this piece of news shows up. It's becoming less likely with each passing day that we'll hear anything this month, and they can't go too long without saying something eventually. November and December are our last chance to hear of anything this year.
    "There will always be people who say mean words because you are different. Sometimes their minds cannot be changed. But there are many more people who do not judge others based on how they look or where they are from. Those are the people whose words truly matter."

- Starfire, Teen Titans

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    Well, I find it interesting that this was announced a month ahead (several weeks after the XY&Z anime premiere), and it was tweeted by Masuda himself.

Also, CoroCoro's next issue should be out by then (well, if that month's issue will contain anything).

I am hoping that it's Pokemon Z. And I doubt it's going to be Pokemon GO, considering they're not the developers of that thing.
    But I shall try not to get my hopes up.
    I know it it was just said by Wulava that it's doubtful to be anything Pokemon GO related, but personally, I'm going to have some fun here and jinx it er, predict that it maybe is something regarding PG. If I'm right, I'm right. And if I'm wrong, I'm wrong (which I probably will be).

We shall see what we shall see, though.

My top favorites

Claimed by me!

Formerly Painkiller2001

I am so looking forward to pokemon z, I feel it will be on par with platinum which is phenomenal.

To be honest, I'm actually looking forward to Masuda appearing in the next Pokénchi.

Sugimori art used; Peace to Dragons and Fairies
    Banner created by me

I do hope that they will really announce the new game on that day.
    The timing seems to be way too perfect for them to not do so.
    Even so, I'll try not to get my hopes up too much and just wait patiently for November 15th!
    My Shiny Pokčmon (Since 2001): (X2)

Last update: 19/3/2014

3DS Friend code: 1950-8255-4764
    Friend Safari: Bug (Illumise, Ledyba and Venomoth)

Remember, remember, the fifteenth of November,...

New/old player here.
    After a long long time, playing Pokemon again.

My Friend Code: 4098-6117-3324. In game name: Tica.
    Pokemon in my Friend Safari: Nuzleaf-Cacturne-Inkay (Dark type)

So there has been zero news regarding a Hoopa event for the U.S., right?
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon
    Dallas Cowboys | Memphis Grizzlies

Nothing beyond "coming soon" yet.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    Nothing beyond "coming soon" yet.

That's what I thought.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon
    Dallas Cowboys | Memphis Grizzlies

I somehow feel like they're waiting for it to go out with the M18 in the US.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberBlaziken View Post
    I somehow feel like they're waiting for it to go out with the M18 in the US.
    I'm really bummed out by the Dutch event for Hoopa, which was at the Firstlook-convention. First off, I think it's unfair that we Dutch have to pay to get Hoopa, while most other countries can get Hoopa by just entering a store. Second, apparently, people were greedy to the point of taking EIGHT codes per person.

If we're not going to get a GameMania (the GameStop-proxy) event, I'll be annoyed..
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

"If I had my way in DP, Ash would've hit the league with: Pikachu, Ambipom (his to keep), Torterra (Grass/Starter), Lucario (Ace), Chingling (Cute), Bidoof (Water-type) and Heatran (Fire-type)."

Spoiler:- GenVII Starter names speculation:

The second line is meant to be sarcastic.. Though there was a random trainer with a Heatran at the Sinnoh League..

Ok, While this is technically is news.. Most Pokémon fans won't really care about this: But Nintendo has updated their Numbers on Investor Relations Pages. These do include lots of numbers, and You can look at them yourself here: http://www.nintendo.co.jp/ir/en/index.html

As of 30th September: The 3DS (All Models) sold about 54 Million Units sold. http://www.nintendo.co.jp/ir/en/sale...oft/index.html with 244 Millions games sold. The Top games for the 3DS are:

Pokémon X/Pokémon Y - 14.15 million pcs.
    Mario Kart 7 - 12.19 million pcs.
    Pokémon Omega Ruby/Pokémon Alpha Sapphire -10.69 million pcs.
    SUPER MARIO 3D LAND - 10.21 million pcs.
    New Super Mario Bros. 2 - 9.47 million pcs.
    Animal Crossing: New Leaf - 9.44 million pcs.
    Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS - 7.37 million pcs.
    Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon - 4.61 million pcs.
    Tomodachi Life - 4.48 million pcs.
    The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D - 3.82 million pcs.

Tonight, there will be investor Q&A with Nintendo's top people, including the President and usually some of useful info will come out. There will be translations some time later.
    Twitter

MikeSharpeWriter.com
    on
    The Great Loss of Pokémon Global Link

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Page 617 of 1009 FirstFirst ... 517567607613614615616617618619620621627667717 ... LastLast