Page 531 of 531 FirstFirst ... 431481521527528529530531
Results 13,251 to 13,261 of 13261

Thread: ~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

Quote Originally Posted by StrongBad456 View Post
    I know I'm getting my hopes up but I'm thinking this surprise announcement is gonna be big. If it were a game in any of the existing spin-off series, it wouldn't really be surprising. I'm betting it'll be a full blown Origins anime, starting at Gold and Silver. My wish however would be a Pokemon Yellow remake but that's just me.
    A full blown Orgins series would be terrible IMO, I didn't like the first due to it being gunwunner/Red fanboy pandering through and through. They have no reason at all to make one of HGSS other than to get more gunwunner pandering since almighty Red will appear again. If anything, an Origins based off of an ORAS/RSE is more likely IMO. And that detective Pikachu game is more likely considering shocking is a forced pun, a new genre for the series, and May contain voice acting, hence why Iris's voice actress is there.

Quote Originally Posted by Bariokie View Post
    If they make pokken they would use amiibo for it.

I can't think of any sort of game that would make it ground breaking and utter shocking.

Or are they over hyping it? Some detective game is not: "ground-breaking and series changing"
    I hope that's not the case as those things are expensive and they already tried and failed with this with Pokémon Rumble U.

Shocking is there, ground breaking it's not.

Of course they're overhyping it, it's so logical. It could be since Pokémon hasn't been in the genre yet.
    Last edited by DarkLucarioADV; Today at 3:19 PM.

I hope the announcement is a open world Pokemon game, not just for the fans but for Nintendo itself. It an untapped gold mine imo, i would dare to say loads of people would purchased a Wii U just to play a open world Pokemon game.

Now obviously, a big Pokemon open world game would require some serious visual and mechanical capabilities from the Wii U, but Mario Kart 8 is proof that the Wii U isn't as outmoded as some believe it to be. Could it handle an open-world version of a region without sacrificing that quality? That’s up for discussion of course but my guess would be yes.

To all those who hated 5th gen

If you want to follow me on twitter i would very much appreciate it https://twitter.com/mtie123

Friend code = 1246 9647 9334

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    A full blown Orgins series would be terrible IMO, I didn't like the first due to it being gunwunner/Red fanboy pandering through and through. They have no reason at all to make one of HGSS other than to get more gunwunner pandering since almighty Red will appear again. If anything, an Origins based off of an ORAS/RSE is more likely IMO. And that detective Pikachu game is more likely considering shocking is a forced pun, a new genre for the series, and May contain voice acting, hence why Iris's voice actress is there.

I hope that's not the case as those things are expensive and they already tried and failed with this with Pokémon Rumble U.

Shocking is there, ground breaking it's not.

Of course they're overhyping it, it's so logical. It could be since Pokémon hasn't been in the genre yet.
    Yeah, I came to the conclusion today that it'll probably be the Pikachu detective game they're unveiling because, like you said, it could contain Voice Acting, meaning Iris is possibly in it or maybe is the main human character or something to that effect.
    My Shinies:

I wouldn't be that surprised if it was a game for the Wii U. X and Y did amazingly and I don't doubt A LOT of Pokémon fans would buy a Wii U for Pokémon. After all, Pokémon is like the 2nd or 3rd biggest seller after Mario for Nintendo. Mario Kart 8 did great for the Wii U and I don't doubt Nintendo want/wanted a huge Pokémon Wii U game to do the same or at least a good margin of that.

POKÉMON OMEGA RUBY & APLHA SAPPHIRE
    |
    MEGA EVOLUTION | 0301-9985-7534 | SAM
    Y FRIEND SAFARI: WATER WITH OCTILLERY, WARTORTLE AND AZUMARILL

Quote Originally Posted by s2daam View Post
    I wouldn't be that surprised if it was a game for the Wii U. X and Y did amazingly and I don't doubt A LOT of Pokémon fans would buy a Wii U for Pokémon. After all, Pokémon is like the 2nd or 3rd biggest seller after Mario for Nintendo. Mario Kart 8 did great for the Wii U and I don't doubt Nintendo want/wanted a huge Pokémon Wii U game to do the same or at least a good margin of that.
    I would say Pokemon is easily Nintendos second biggest franchise behind only Mario. I do get the hesitation to bring it to a non-handheld as Pokemon games have really always been on handelhelds and the pokemon games which made it to console have been average or underwhelming (Although i personally love Colusseum), but an emersive open world Pokemon game is great both for profit and sales as well as i think most if not all Pokemon wants it to happen

If you want to follow me on twitter i would very much appreciate it https://twitter.com/mtie123

What if it's............

Pokémon for Smart Phones and Tablets?!? Yes I know it can be done (Illegaly, of course,) but still!!!
    ALPHA SAPPHIRE TEAM:

-Geico
    -Apocolypto
    -Arwen
    -Enterprise
    -Orodurin
    -Caesar

"We've all got both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are."
    —Sirius Black

Quote Originally Posted by Gunvarrel
    How come Yveltal's shiny is Bacon?

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PRAISE HELIX ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

The rest of my sig! (Like anybody cares, but whatever!)
        Spoiler:

My guess is that it's either that Pikachu detective thing or something to do with that CGI clip we saw at the beginning of the year with Lucario and Blaziken battling in a city

Quote Originally Posted by mtie123 View Post
    I would say Pokemon is easily Nintendos second biggest franchise behind only Mario. I do get the hesitation to bring it to a non-handheld as Pokemon games have really always been on handelhelds and the pokemon games which made it to console have been average or underwhelming (Although i personally love Colusseum), but an emersive open world Pokemon game is great both for profit and sales as well as i think most if not all Pokemon wants it to happen
    While I'm a die-hard pokémon fan & these are the only games I play, I always thought the Legend of Zelda was Nintendo's second most popular franchise

Black2/
    Heart Gold/X Trainer Card:
    • Name- Dale Hudson
    • Status- Meeting up with Korrina again after saying goodbye to Viola and Alexa
    • Idols- Tucker Satoshi, Red, Cynthia, Alder, Lance
    • Hometown- Aspertia City, Unova, USA
    • Graduated from- Aspertia Academy

I have great doubts they would ever consider making full fledged games for tablets/smartphones, it'd make no sense as it would lower the amount of reason people would have to buy their consoles. It just wouldn't make business sense especially with the 3DS already providing mobile gaming.
    Currently Trading a Thunder Dragon Egg or a Golden Wyvern Egg for Magma/Ice Dragon
    To lack fear is stupidity, to face it is bravery.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Munchlax View Post
    My guess is that it's either that Pikachu detective thing or something to do with that CGI clip we saw at the beginning of the year with Lucario and Blaziken battling in a city

While I'm a die-hard pokémon fan & these are the only games I play, I always thought the Legend of Zelda was Nintendo's second most popular franchise
    Nope, if you go by sales which is how it's catagorized iirc, Pokemon franchise has 260 million sales while The legend of Zelda franchise only has 68 million. In fact Mario and Pokemon are the only video game franchises to have over 200 million sales. Pokemon has more sales than The legend of Zelda and GTA sales combined, so imo at least it's defiantly Nintendo's second biggest franchise in terms of money

Quote Originally Posted by Murder Doll View Post
    I have great doubts they would ever consider making full fledged games for tablets/smartphones, it'd make no sense as it would lower the amount of reason people would have to buy their consoles. It just wouldn't make business sense especially with the 3DS already providing mobile gaming.
    Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by s2daam View Post
    Do you mean a main series game for Wii U? I don't know how to feel about that. Although that would help the sales, it would also be really annoying because we already bought the Nintendo 3ds so we could play the main series and now if we want to experience the whole main series we would have to buy the expensive Wii U too.

If it is that Fighting Game, I'm hoping it won't just be Fighting Types. I meant it can't be. Then we'd need a "Swimming Game" or a "Flying Game". Lots of Pokemon could act as Fighting Types.

Unless I'm taking the Title the wrong way?

I'm praying for a Mystery Dungeon game for 3DS (besides the 5th Gen one).

Page 531 of 531 FirstFirst ... 431481521527528529530531