Page 618 of 1009 FirstFirst ... 518568608614615616617618619620621622628668718 ... LastLast
Results 15,426 to 15,450 of 25219

Thread: ~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

Nintendo has confirmed at least one more Nintendo Direct this year. Game announcement? Most likely two Directs before the end of the year, interesting.
    Favourite Pokémon: Infernape, Greninja, Lucario, Arceus, Most starters, Darkrai, Charizard, Pikachu, Staraptor, Garchomp, Dragonite, Dialga, Gliscor.
    Favourite Region: Sinnoh | Favourite Generation: 6 | Favourite Game: Omega Ruby
    Friend Code: 1006-1455-0068 | Nintendo Network ID: JayJDee | In-Game-Name: Jack (X) or Ash (OR)
    Friend Safari: Flying Type: Pidgey, Swanna and Rufflet

http://pokeforumunity.forumotion.com/

I have a feeling we'll get a game announcement this year and it'll have a release date in Q2 2016.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon
    Dallas Cowboys | Memphis Grizzlies

Quote Originally Posted by ebevan91 View Post
    I have a feeling we'll get a game announcement this year and it'll have a release date in Q2 2016.
    Masuda will make an appearance at Pokenchi on November 15th.
    It is probable that the game might be announced there...

or not.

.: Aloha! | Drawn by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

I doubt we'll get more than one Nintendo Direct. And even if so, don't think it'll be an exclusive Pokemon Direct like before.
    Pokenchi seemingly the most likeliest, even though the hype train is pretty low.

On a release date, ideally would prefer February with the anniversary. But at least 5 month gap between announcement-release sounds right.

Former Lieutenant of Squad 7.
    Thank you for the memories, Bleach Club

Claimed Blaziken - Pokemon Diamond - Ike

Quote Originally Posted by CyberBlaziken View Post
    I doubt we'll get more than one Nintendo Direct. And even if so, don't think it'll be an exclusive Pokemon Direct like before.
    Pokenchi seemingly the most likeliest, even though the hype train is pretty low.

On a release date, ideally would prefer February with the anniversary. But at least 5 month gap between announcement-release sounds right.

I think the gap would be longer if it was a whole new generation. But since the new game is most likely just a 3rd version of X/Y, then it shouldn't take them as long to develop the game since most of the assets they're going to use are already in the game.

Hoopa being made available through McDonald's literally makes no sense, it's also extremely awkward lol.

Watch them make you buy a kids meal just to get it.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    NNID: BeatScrafty2
    Quote Originally Posted by phanpycross View Post
    Yup:

Original meaning: Deus Ex Machina

Serebii : Didnt Enjoy Much.

Will it just be a wifi event there? I know McDonald's offers free wifi.

A McDonald's Hoopa, huh. That's odd... but kind of makes sense. Anything to further boost popularity traction after their 'All Day Breakfast' and what not haha.
    I wonder if there's going to be some sort of Kid's Meal promo to go alongside this; I guess it explains a bit why it took the US a bit longer to get an announcement since it's going to be through a non-traditional retailer/fast food.
    Last edited by Rio!; 29th October 2015 at 7:21 PM.
    3ds FC: Mystica; 2621-3668-7527
    Safari: Electric; Electabuzz, Parchirisu, Galvantula {partially full}

Art belongs to me
    Preferred Battle Style: Rotation

Finally a U.S. Hoopa was announced. Not sure McDonalds is a good venue, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

I'm predicting that for the series' 20th anniversary, they are going to have X and Y sequels in March, 3DS versions of FireRed and LeafGreen in the summer, and the first pair of Generation VII during the holidays. I could be wrong, but it's good to predict.

You know, as a business POV, that sounds horrible and will hamper sales immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Not sure McDonalds is a good venue, though.
    People like to complain the nearest GameStop is in the next state. I guarantee you these people live closer than that to a McDonalds.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Does sound silly, I know, but there have been years where they had two main series releases, like 2004 in Japan with FireRed and LeafGreen then Emerald.

And neither came close to a million sales.

At this point, Nintendo sales haven't been the greatest, and I'm sure they won't mess around like that.
    XY should have easily crossed BW in terms of sales, but because of ORAS being released just a year later, its sales have been slowing down.

A XY-sequel, a FRLG remake AND Gen 7 in 2016? Which one will you buy? Which one will you use as your main game?
    Which one will suffer from being a commercial failure?

That being said. I don't see a remake coming so soon, in just 2 years? No. Even though it makes sense with 20th Anniversary of Red and Green, it will just slow down things again.
    Kalos still has a story to be shared, and XY&Z seems to have kicked things off. And the main spotlight should on there solely.

And Gen 7 won't come until 2017, you need the gap in-between generations to solidify.

In Japan, they started Gen. IV during the 10th anniversary. That's why I think Gen. 7 will start during the 20th. As for why there should be 3DS versions of FireRed and LeafGreen, 1. The original Kanto story is the only one you can't play on the 3DS, and 2. I don't think it would make sense to have just Hoenn remakes because the Hoenn story happened around the same time as the Kanto story.

I'm surprised that Hoopa will be distributed at McDonald's in the US: It's much more convenient than a GameStop event at the very least imo, so yay I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberBlaziken View Post
    You know, as a business POV, that sounds horrible and will hamper sales immensely.
    Especially considering how McDonald's has not had the greatest popularity and suffered losses the past couple of years (+). I actually feel for the employees on this one though.

Art belongs to me

Well they are doing Pokemon Kid's Meals around that time so it makes sense I guess.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    Check out my Power Ranger FanFics:https://www.fanfiction.net/u/1802430/
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    Well they are doing Pokemon Kid's Meals around that time so it makes sense I guess.
    They are? Is there a link to this by chance?

Art belongs to me

Hoopa will be distributed at McDonald's? Interesting decision. It'll lure in customers, I guess. I'm also willing to guess that McDonald's will package Pokémon toys with their Happy Meals around that time.

I have claimed Dialga, Vivi Ornitier, Splatoon, and "In the Final" - Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story.

Y'know, it's a real shame not every Mega Stone is available in S/M.

Now Serebii is saying that they removed the event info from the official website.

Quote Originally Posted by ebevan91 View Post
    Now Serebii is saying that they removed the event info from the official website.
    Well...okay then. Maybe they thought it was too early to start advertising. Or something.

Art belongs to me

Quote Originally Posted by Rio! View Post
    Well...okay then. Maybe they thought it was too early to start advertising. Or something.

I mean it is kind of early... almost a whole month away until the event starts.

Now, they start distributing Shiny Xerneas. From 29 October onwards, Shiny Xerneas will be a legitimate Pokémon, but it's event only and can only be Japanese.

Sugimori art used; Peace to Dragons and Fairies
    Banner created by me

Quote Originally Posted by Rio! View Post
    They are? Is there a link to this by chance?

Someone on a Power Ranger board were asking if the current season of Power Rangers was getting any toys at McDonald's a few days ago. Someone on there that works at McDonalds told them that Pokemon was coming in around December for the Kids Meal after Peanuts.

And with this announcement of the event being at McDonald's it's looking to be true.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    Check out my Power Ranger FanFics:https://www.fanfiction.net/u/1802430/
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Page 618 of 1009 FirstFirst ... 518568608614615616617618619620621622628668718 ... LastLast