Page 83 of 533 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793133183 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,075 of 13319

Thread: ~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

When is the pikach wii game coming out in the USA?
    Japanese Pokemon Black & White available! Check out the store Play-Asia below!

Quote Originally Posted by Chai_Latte View Post
    When is the pikach wii game coming out in the USA?
    Holiday 2010.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Posting to say Ash's Pikachu is now up on Wi-Fi.
    Seems like Serebii forgot about time zones differences.
    It's actually up since half an hour earlier from now.

Pre order bonuses announced. If serebii's going to post them he probably will when he wakes up, if not he probably isn't going to post them.
    Anyways, keychains that play sound effects of the legend for the version, +screencleaner if you get both. Kinda lame compared to the awesome pre order bonuses 4th gen had (though what was the bonus for both diamond and pearl? I know the stiluses, which were cool, and all the other versions had those good figures. Not a whole lot, but better than the pre order bonuses most games have. And the styluses were just as awesome as the one the dsixl comes with)
    Events:
    On a 3rd Gen Game (Temporarily Unavailable for Trade-Missing DS with a GBA Slot): Bonus Disk Jirachi, 10 ANIV Celebi, 10 ANIV Typhlosion, 10 ANIV Suicune, 10 ANIV Espeon, MYSTRY Mew, XD Lugia
    On a 4th Gen Game: ALAMOS Darkrai, Japanese Member Card Darkrai, Zoroark Movie Scizor, 11219 Mew, NZ Jirachi, Japanese Regigagas to activate the event
    On a 5th Gen Game: GAMESTOP Suicune, May 2012 Darkrai x 3, June 2012 Victini x 2, Spring 2012 Reshiram, Spring 2012 Zekrom, 2012 Arceus, Liberty Island Victini

Hey, I have a weird post...
    Umm.. I'm a platinum, diamond and soul silver hacker. And I hacked a level 100 shiny arceus, and I did the arceus factor for platinum! Without the special arceus!
    I am awesome!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 42 View Post
    Pre order bonuses announced. If serebii's going to post them he probably will when he wakes up, if not he probably isn't going to post them.
    Anyways, keychains that play sound effects of the legend for the version, +screencleaner if you get both. Kinda lame compared to the awesome pre order bonuses 4th gen had (though what was the bonus for both diamond and pearl? I know the stiluses, which were cool, and all the other versions had those good figures. Not a whole lot, but better than the pre order bonuses most games have. And the styluses were just as awesome as the one the dsixl comes with)
    where did you find this? I'm not sayin i beleive you i just cannot find anything on it.. got a link? I'm interested if there are pictures..

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

Quote Originally Posted by halloweenghost View Post
    where did you find this? I'm not sayin i beleive you i just cannot find anything on it.. got a link? I'm interested if there are pictures..
    http://pokejungle.net/2010/07/16/bw-pre-order-gifts/
    Formerly known as Jigglychu.

The FR/LG pre-orders only came with a small unhelpful book and a keychain.

This isn't the worst pre-order we've ever had. What are you expecting? Stiluses and figurines are pretty much the limit...

Well, a screencleaner is pretty lame, for BOTH of the games.
    You got a special stylus for D/P? That's pretty cool.
    In the shop where I bought my Diamond (in the Netherlands), we got just a keychain with Dialga or Palkia's Sugimori art on the keychain.
    We got the figures of Ho-Oh or Lugia, but Í couldn't get a Arceus figure.
    Cottonee is mine :3
    Claims; Shirley (Code Geass) and Dahlia Hawthorne (Ace Attorney)-

Those pre-order bonuses are only pre-order bonuses if you pre-order at the Pokémon Centres in Japan. This is why I haven't reported on them

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    Those pre-order bonuses are only pre-order bonuses if you pre-order at the Pokémon Centres in Japan. This is why I haven't reported on them
    That stinks. Are other countries having pre-order bonuses? America usually does.

http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wik...zine_publisher

I use to read this magazine all the time. I never thought it would get into trouble.

wow i just saw this
    http://www.filb.de/kaihou/content/20100722_mamanpou.jpg

did they have to make a luvdisc evo?
    heracross, shuckle, and others are much more deserving...

(my first post!)

This is my team! Help me train one of them....
    ...or he's gonna get you--->

Quote Originally Posted by torterror64 View Post
    (my first post!)
    Which probably explains why you're posting this here instead of here.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

I hear that they are having new battle trio discs and Ash's Pikachu.
    Hang Loose

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha God View Post
    I hear that they are having new battle trio discs and Ash's Pikachu.
    Wow, you must have looked really far to glean that information. Oh wait, the main site says it.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

The Enigma Stone Event's going to be held from 31st July to 27th August. Well, this isn't really news, but the main site has it up now, so thought I'd mention it here.

As we wind on down the road~

Default nike shox shoes

it sounds very well.
    Everything is possible. it juet depend on your autitude. so when you intend to do something, just do it. I think that it is Nike Shox shose spirit.

More 3DS news than Pokemon, but the 3DS price point and release date will be revealed on September 29th. It's unknown if this will be simply for Japan or not.
    Events:
    On a 3rd Gen Game (Temporarily Unavailable for Trade-Missing DS with a GBA Slot): Bonus Disk Jirachi, 10 ANIV Celebi, 10 ANIV Typhlosion, 10 ANIV Suicune, 10 ANIV Espeon, MYSTRY Mew, XD Lugia
    On a 4th Gen Game: ALAMOS Darkrai, Japanese Member Card Darkrai, Zoroark Movie Scizor, 11219 Mew, NZ Jirachi, Japanese Regigagas to activate the event
    On a 5th Gen Game: GAMESTOP Suicune, May 2012 Darkrai x 3, June 2012 Victini x 2, Spring 2012 Reshiram, Spring 2012 Zekrom, 2012 Arceus, Liberty Island Victini

HEY! The new villian team for Black and White is Team Plasma
    If you agree that Dragonite is simply the happiest dragon around, copy and paste this into your sig and then spread the joy that Dragonites' have! (Started by Dragonite19)
    Do you like any "classic" Mario Games such as Super Mario World, Super Mario Brothers, Super Mario RPG, Super Mario 64, or any other Mario games from systems such as the NES, SNES, N64, or older Game Boy systems? Than join the Classic Mario Games Group! Link: http://www.serebiiforums.com/group.php?groupid=2735

I have claimed Gyarados!

My sig really needs an update, I know. =_=

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro123 (PG) View Post
    HEY! The new villian team for Black and White is Team Plasma
    Could you post a link to where you found this? If it is Team Plasma then I will be happy because that's better than Team Galactic.

Riki Tiki Tavi

Quote Originally Posted by tom-tom View Post
    Could you post a link to where you found this? If it is Team Plasma then I will be happy because that's better than Team Galactic.
    It's right on the main site.
    http://serebii.net/index2.shtml

Credit to zhanton
    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    omg Larry is on! i can now sleep in peace knowing he is ok!

Quote Originally Posted by Larry View Post
    It's right on the main site.
    http://serebii.net/index2.shtml
    Thanks, I missed it the first time I read it.

Riki Tiki Tavi

Quote Originally Posted by tom-tom View Post
    o_o There wasn't really a chance that Team Galactic would show up in this gen...

Quote Originally Posted by chosen_one386 View Post
    o_o There wasn't really a chance that Team Galactic would show up in this gen...
    I don't think that's what they meant.

Page 83 of 533 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793133183 ... LastLast