Page 90 of 533 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100140190 ... LastLast
Results 2,226 to 2,250 of 13319

Thread: ~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

Quote Originally Posted by randomspot555 View Post
    Toys R Us will distribute Ash's Pikachu:

http://www.toysrus.com/shop/index.js...goryId=4311963
    gonna be a busy month or two for me going pokemon hunting at stores. I just wonder where and when Celebi will be given out.

It is interesting they used a Best Wishes screen though.

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

Quote Originally Posted by halloweenghost View Post
    gonna be a busy month or two for me going pokemon hunting at stores. I just wonder where and when Celebi will be given out.

It is interesting they used a Best Wishes screen though.
    It is interesting. But Sinnoh is winding down in the dub. It's very possible, by the time the Pikachu is distributed, that Best Wishes will be airing.
    I'm part of the staff at Project Pokemon! Smod in forums, AOP in IRC, Administrator on Shoddy. Come visit us. Our Project is Pokemon!

It is interesting. But Sinnoh is winding down in the dub. It's very possible, by the time the Pikachu is distributed, that Best Wishes will be airing.
    I highly doubt that
    first off the site gave a date of "January 30-February 5", and there are 5 episodes left. Assuming they take no breaks (the next episode will air on January 8th) and they don't do something like air that Brock/Dawn special with this, the final episode of DP will air on the day that the event ends.

Also they don't air the new series until roughly the time the games come out, so they wouldn't air Best Wishes a solid month possibly TWO months before the games come out. Especially when it would show off so many Pokemon we aren't "supposed" to know about and blah blah blah.

Anyhow, the Zoroark movie will air in February, so I'm thinking that the Celebi event will be given out within that month, possibly early March.

Geez, considering how often Ash's Pikachu loses in the anime, I don't think I'd want the in-game equivalent. It looks like just another novelty Pokemon that serves no real purpose. I guess some people will still want one since it ties-in with the Pikachu from the anime, but like I said, that might not be a good thing. I have to wonder why they chose not to distribute this via Wi-Fi though, like the Japanese Ash's Pikachu.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    Geez, considering how often Ash's Pikachu loses in the anime, I don't think I'd want the in-game equivalent. It looks like just another novelty Pokemon that serves no real purpose. I guess some people will still want one since it ties-in with the Pikachu from the anime, but like I said, that might not be a good thing. I have to wonder why they chose not to distribute this via Wi-Fi though, like the Japanese Ash's Pikachu.
    They still might later on like with the pichu and jirachi.

Wow! It's going to be a busy month with these events. I can't wait.

Default Awesome

The new games pokemon Black and White for the US come out on my birthday i am for sure gonna get White when it comes out when it comes out. (why White Zekrom looks cooler than Reshirom)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Didn't get to see the parade, but I've seen the Pikachu baloon in the past. Pretty exciting.

learn spanish

I know that this isn't exactly pokemon news, but there will be a Nintendo 3DS press conference on January 19th in New York that will be live simultaneously with one in Amsterdam.

We'll most likely get a release date and price of 3DS.

http://nintendo3dsblog.com/
    Last edited by JohnLee; 30th December 2010 at 11:15 PM.

If only they'd do these events in Canada as well.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    If only they'd do these events in Canada as well.
    Or Europe. Seriously why are Japan and America the only places to get such events?
    If you happen to have a DW Reuniclus or other members of its line, please don't hesitate to message me.

Pokemon White FC: 4083 5608 6351

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Quote Originally Posted by EliteMaster View Post
    Or Europe. Seriously why are Japan and America the only places to get such events?
    Europe has gotten every single major movie event, including Arceus, Shaymin, Darkrai, Manaphy, and the level 100 Regigigias and several others. The only thing that happened is you ignored them.
    I'm part of the staff at Project Pokemon! Smod in forums, AOP in IRC, Administrator on Shoddy. Come visit us. Our Project is Pokemon!

You guys think this'll be the first Celebi event in the U.S. after more than 10 years?

Europe has gotten every single major movie event, including Arceus, Shaymin, Darkrai, Manaphy, and the level 100 Regigigias and several others. The only thing that happened is you ignored them.
    ummmm, we didn't get Manaphy

Quote Originally Posted by Dattebayo View Post
    You guys think this'll be the first Celebi event in the U.S. after more than 10 years?

it's not. Celebi was given out in the US back in 2006 in the journey across america tour.

Both U.S. and Canada

Oh lord yes!!

C_L

"I'm not really here that much, if at all. I've moved on, to a different site."

"But, it's been fun. I'll come back every so often, but for the most part, I won't post much."

- Cobaltios

Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt_Latios View Post
    Both U.S. and Canada

Oh lord yes!!

C_L
    That's good news. I'll have to see if I can find the time to stop by the EB near my school.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    That's good news. I'll have to see if I can find the time to stop by the EB near my school.
    To really set it in stone, and this is the Canadian website

Yeah, you can bet I'm happy. I might try and get 1 per version (I have Diamond, Platinum and Soul Silver), but if I can only get 1 Zoroark, then I'll just settle for any of them.

Then I'll pick up Celebi when the time comes.

C_L

"But, it's been fun. I'll come back every so often, but for the most part, I won't post much."

- Cobaltios

I'm just glad that I realized EB games gave out those Gamestop event Pokemon thus I was able to get that Raikou after school today!
    JOHTO DAYS
    SINNOH DAYS
    UNOVA DAYS

And the teams keep on changing... This is getting bad...

Black FC: 4384-1281-3192
    I DO breed, I DO care about natures, I DO EV train, and I DO care about my Pokémon. (Started by ASB and slightly altered by me)

Oh I thought this was a fetish thread. lol
    -Chai Latte

I got three Raikous today and I plan on getting 3 of the other two when they are released as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Chimchar15 View Post
    I got three Raikous today and I plan on getting 3 of the other two when they are released as well.
    For a total of 9 beasts? I suppose one could use them as trading fodder to people who weren't able to get them. I know I would definitely do that. And I really wouldn't care what I'd get either.

C_L

- Cobaltios

Here's an interesting link: http://www.gamingupdate.com/news/635...e-in-the-Works

Possible new Wii Pokmon game? With an XD/Colo-style story? Maybe even an XD sequel? Nowhere near fully confirmed but as it cam from a Nintendo rep... hmm.

A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

The BBS Forums! Join in!
    Gain achievements for activity on forums & the games!

Tied to this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors - check it out!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut?
    Current article: Dude, where's my Game Corner? Learn why you can't gamble in ORAS. =(
    Avatar by minty-fivestar on DA, with edited background/cropping. Fic banner by cieux.

I'd love a new console RPG... Hopefully they'll make even more improvements upon XD's design and concept, were this to be true. I'm a little bit excited nonetheless. :0

The future surrounds us.

Let us begin.

Quote Originally Posted by bobandbill View Post
    Here's an interesting link: http://www.gamingupdate.com/news/635...e-in-the-Works

Possible new Wii Pokmon game? With an XD/Colo-style story? Maybe even an XD sequel? Nowhere near fully confirmed but as it cam from a Nintendo rep... hmm.
    It's not so much a Nintendo rep as it is a licensed accessory rep. He's as much a Nintendo rep as he is a Hello Kitty rep, honestly.
    Seems to me he was a Pokemon fan who just made a conclusion that there would be another console title.
    So I'm not really putting anything into it until we get more concrete answers.

And, honestly? It's not like it's that much of a thing to guess. New generations always get new console titles so you can play with your Pokemon on the TV. And they need it for tournies anyway
    Last edited by R_N; 10th January 2011 at 4:49 AM.

Page 90 of 533 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100140190 ... LastLast