Page 94 of 533 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104144194 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,350 of 13314

Thread: ~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

Quote Originally Posted by Dattebayo View Post
    Dolly the Sheep was going to have a Pokemon counterpart? But already have a cloned Pokemon, and he's considered the 2nd strongest Pokemon in the series.
    And your point is?

The future surrounds us.

Let us begin.

Mareep an unused design pfffft.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Leggs View Post
    And your point is?
    It's just my inner "one species of animal per Pokemon" going on since there should only be one clone Pokemon (Mewtwo being the only clone) for uniqueness.

Oh wow that is interesting, it would have been interesting to have a dolly the sheep Pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by Dattebayo View Post
    It's just my inner "one species of animal per Pokemon" going on since there should only be one clone Pokemon (Mewtwo being the only clone) for uniqueness.
    You must hate a lot of Pokemon. Because there's a lot of different Pokemon based off of the same or very similar concepts.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

This is a first http://pokebeach.com/2011/02/two-pok...ovies-for-2011 two Pokemon movies shall be released this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Chimchar15 View Post
    This is a first http://pokebeach.com/2011/02/two-pok...ovies-for-2011 two Pokemon movies shall be released this year.
    I wonder if maybe they'll be shorter, since they both appear to be the same movie just featuring Zekrom or Reshiram.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

http://nintendo3dsblog.com/there-wil...o-pokemon-gray

Serebii will probably have a post about this up soon, but apparently there will no pokmon grey.

Quote Originally Posted by Ecco Blade View Post
    http://nintendo3dsblog.com/there-wil...o-pokemon-gray

Serebii will probably have a post about this up soon, but apparently there will no pokmon grey.
    Hm. That's interesting, as well as slightly odd. Why after all these years would they finally decide to not make a third version? Could be lying.
    Last edited by Hydrohs; 12th February 2011 at 5:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chimchar15 View Post
    This gen has really gone over the edge of breaking every tradition Pokemon ever had, and I'm terribly scared about it.

That sucks about no Gray, but Ill wait and see on that. Also its interesting about the whole 2 movies thing. I hope they are not exactly the same with just a few different scenes like games. That would be a waste.

Quote Originally Posted by Zartan666 View Post
    That sucks about no Gray, but Ill wait and see on that. Also its interesting about the whole 2 movies thing. I hope they are not exactly the same with just a few different scenes like games. That would be a waste.
    I too am "wait and see" on that quote as well. They've been doing re-made versions of the current gen for over a decade. I doubt they'd break the tradition now.
    I'm part of the staff at Project Pokemon! Smod in forums, AOP in IRC, Administrator on Shoddy. Come visit us. Our Project is Pokemon!

They only said that because they're marketing Black & White. They're not going to hype any potential games while hyping these. It's simple logic

Like Serebii said. Why say to everyone "Yeah, were bringing out a remake in a few years" when the games are not even out in english countries yet. There gonna be making people think this is it and that they need to buy them NOW! There's already alot of people saying "I'll just buy the third version".. they want you to buy them now!

And again... like Serebii said. Simple logic.

POKÉMON OMEGA RUBY & APLHA SAPPHIRE
    |
    MEGA EVOLUTION | 0301-9985-7534 | SAM
    Y FRIEND SAFARI: WATER WITH OCTILLERY, WARTORTLE AND AZUMARILL

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    They only said that because they're marketing Black & White. They're not going to hype any potential games while hyping these. It's simple logic
    Makes perfect sense. Besides, what doesn't make sense is the thought that they wouldn't want to cash in on a third version. More games = more money, after all.

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 5 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

I just hope that this isn't the last generation
        Spoiler:- On Hiatus for the Holiday Season:

And anyway, they said "No Pokémon Grey", but what if the name simply is different?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Munchlax View Post
    I just hope that this isn't the last generation
    Quote Originally Posted by Pingouin7 View Post
    And anyway, they said "No Pokémon Grey", but what if the name simply is different?
    Really, guys?

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    Come on now.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

I think this is an extreme over reaction. This dosent mean no more pokemon or no Pokemon Gray or whatever its going to be called. It might mean they arent making it currently and want to keep focus on Black and White. Besides, this guy isnt Junichi Masuda or anybody like that so im honestly taking this story with an extreme grain of salt and i think the rest of us should too.

I think they are lying,.. they also said NO old charachters would return for black and white.. and we all know what happened there..

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

I couldn't be happier about this. Now I don't have to buy a second game 2 years later to experiance the definitive version. I think GF may have finaly realised that this "3rd version" gimick isn't going to work forever, and are giving it a miss this time round. 'Though weather they'll try it again in Gen VI - if there is a Gen VI - remains to be seen.

I think the whole "Gen V is over" assumption is a bit premature. Even if we're not getting our Grey, I doubt the only spin-off we'll get will be a typing game of all things.
    Last edited by SoulSilverMstr411; 13th February 2011 at 2:49 PM.
    Some days you just can't force a smile. :<

I think that they said this because, hello, they want to sell Black and White only right now. They just want people to think there will be no 3rd game so they will be forced to only buy Black and White. Clever marketting in my opinion, then they will be all " surprise, there will be a 3rd game afterall".

Quote Originally Posted by SoulSilverMstr411 View Post
    I couldn't be happier about this. Now I don't have to buy a second game 2 years later to experiance the definitive version. I think GF may have finaly realised that this "3rd version" gimick isn't going to work forever, and are giving it a miss this time round. 'Though weather they'll try it again in Gen VI - if there is a Gen VI - remains to be seen.
    You've never had to. No one has ever forced you to buy the third game. If you don't want to then don't buy it. I can almost guarantee that there will be a third game for Fifth Gen.

Quote Originally Posted by SoulSilverMstr411 View Post
    I think GF may have finaly realised that this "3rd version" gimick isn't going to work forever, and are giving it a miss this time round.
    Or it could be that people are somehow taking what is nothing more than PR-speak and grossly misinterpreting it to mean something it does not.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

TPCi not happy about Cartoon Network movie cut

This is why I perfer watching Pokemon movies on DVD rather on TV.

Page 94 of 533 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104144194 ... LastLast