Page 94 of 533 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104144194 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,350 of 13314

Thread: ~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

  1. #2326
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    1,554

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dattebayo View Post
    Dolly the Sheep was going to have a Pokemon counterpart? But already have a cloned Pokemon, and he's considered the 2nd strongest Pokemon in the series.
    And your point is?

    The future surrounds us.

    Let us begin.




  2. #2327
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    parrish,AL
    Posts
    9,664

    Default

    Mareep an unused design pfffft.

    Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

  3. #2328
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    El Centro,California
    Posts
    5,566

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Leggs View Post
    And your point is?
    It's just my inner "one species of animal per Pokemon" going on since there should only be one clone Pokemon (Mewtwo being the only clone) for uniqueness.

  4. #2329
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    302

    Default

    Oh wow that is interesting, it would have been interesting to have a dolly the sheep Pokemon.

  5. #2330
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    17,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dattebayo View Post
    It's just my inner "one species of animal per Pokemon" going on since there should only be one clone Pokemon (Mewtwo being the only clone) for uniqueness.
    You must hate a lot of Pokemon. Because there's a lot of different Pokemon based off of the same or very similar concepts.


    | Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

  6. #2331
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Unova Region - Lacunosa Town
    Posts
    2,671

    Default

    This is a first http://pokebeach.com/2011/02/two-pok...ovies-for-2011 two Pokemon movies shall be released this year.

  7. #2332
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    17,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chimchar15 View Post
    This is a first http://pokebeach.com/2011/02/two-pok...ovies-for-2011 two Pokemon movies shall be released this year.
    I wonder if maybe they'll be shorter, since they both appear to be the same movie just featuring Zekrom or Reshiram.


    | Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

  8. #2333
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    America's Hat ;)
    Posts
    36

    Default

    http://nintendo3dsblog.com/there-wil...o-pokemon-gray

    Serebii will probably have a post about this up soon, but apparently there will no pokmon grey.

  9. #2334
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    17,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ecco Blade View Post
    http://nintendo3dsblog.com/there-wil...o-pokemon-gray

    Serebii will probably have a post about this up soon, but apparently there will no pokmon grey.
    Hm. That's interesting, as well as slightly odd. Why after all these years would they finally decide to not make a third version? Could be lying.
    Last edited by Hydrohs; 12th February 2011 at 5:40 PM.


    | Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

  10. #2335
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    El Centro,California
    Posts
    5,566

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chimchar15 View Post
    This is a first http://pokebeach.com/2011/02/two-pok...ovies-for-2011 two Pokemon movies shall be released this year.
    This gen has really gone over the edge of breaking every tradition Pokemon ever had, and I'm terribly scared about it.

  11. #2336
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Eastern Kentucky
    Posts
    46

    Default

    That sucks about no Gray, but Ill wait and see on that. Also its interesting about the whole 2 movies thing. I hope they are not exactly the same with just a few different scenes like games. That would be a waste.

  12. #2337
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    9,484

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zartan666 View Post
    That sucks about no Gray, but Ill wait and see on that. Also its interesting about the whole 2 movies thing. I hope they are not exactly the same with just a few different scenes like games. That would be a waste.
    I too am "wait and see" on that quote as well. They've been doing re-made versions of the current gen for over a decade. I doubt they'd break the tradition now.
    I'm part of the staff at Project Pokemon! Smod in forums, AOP in IRC, Administrator on Shoddy. Come visit us. Our Project is Pokemon!

  13. #2338
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Bournemouth, England
    Posts
    16,218

    Default

    They only said that because they're marketing Black & White. They're not going to hype any potential games while hyping these. It's simple logic

  14. #2339
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Back of Bills house
    Posts
    2,632

    Default

    Like Serebii said. Why say to everyone "Yeah, were bringing out a remake in a few years" when the games are not even out in english countries yet. There gonna be making people think this is it and that they need to buy them NOW! There's already alot of people saying "I'll just buy the third version".. they want you to buy them now!

    And again... like Serebii said. Simple logic.


    POKÉMON OMEGA RUBY & APLHA SAPPHIRE
    |
    MEGA EVOLUTION | 0301-9985-7534 | SAM
    Y FRIEND SAFARI: WATER WITH OCTILLERY, WARTORTLE AND AZUMARILL

  15. #2340
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Black City
    Posts
    7,240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    They only said that because they're marketing Black & White. They're not going to hype any potential games while hyping these. It's simple logic
    Makes perfect sense. Besides, what doesn't make sense is the thought that they wouldn't want to cash in on a third version. More games = more money, after all.

    I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 5 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

    Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

    Fizzy Bubbles info

  16. #2341
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Lumiose City
    Posts
    2,789

    Default

    I just hope that this isn't the last generation
        Spoiler:- On Hiatus for the Holiday Season:

  17. #2342
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Canada, Quebec.
    Posts
    3,893

    Default

    And anyway, they said "No Pokémon Grey", but what if the name simply is different?

  18. #2343

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Munchlax View Post
    I just hope that this isn't the last generation
    Quote Originally Posted by Pingouin7 View Post
    And anyway, they said "No Pokémon Grey", but what if the name simply is different?
    Really, guys?

    Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    They only said that because they're marketing Black & White. They're not going to hype any potential games while hyping these. It's simple logic
    Come on now.


    -----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

  19. #2344
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    The Ocean
    Posts
    1,285

    Default

    I think this is an extreme over reaction. This dosent mean no more pokemon or no Pokemon Gray or whatever its going to be called. It might mean they arent making it currently and want to keep focus on Black and White. Besides, this guy isnt Junichi Masuda or anybody like that so im honestly taking this story with an extreme grain of salt and i think the rest of us should too.

  20. #2345
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Traveling Unova
    Posts
    4,740

    Default

    I think they are lying,.. they also said NO old charachters would return for black and white.. and we all know what happened there..


    Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

  21. #2346
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Wherever I want
    Posts
    2,075

    Default

    I couldn't be happier about this. Now I don't have to buy a second game 2 years later to experiance the definitive version. I think GF may have finaly realised that this "3rd version" gimick isn't going to work forever, and are giving it a miss this time round. 'Though weather they'll try it again in Gen VI - if there is a Gen VI - remains to be seen.

    I think the whole "Gen V is over" assumption is a bit premature. Even if we're not getting our Grey, I doubt the only spin-off we'll get will be a typing game of all things.
    Last edited by SoulSilverMstr411; 13th February 2011 at 2:49 PM.
    Some days you just can't force a smile. :<

  22. #2347
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    The Ocean
    Posts
    1,285

    Default

    I think that they said this because, hello, they want to sell Black and White only right now. They just want people to think there will be no 3rd game so they will be forced to only buy Black and White. Clever marketting in my opinion, then they will be all " surprise, there will be a 3rd game afterall".

  23. #2348
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    17,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SoulSilverMstr411 View Post
    I couldn't be happier about this. Now I don't have to buy a second game 2 years later to experiance the definitive version. I think GF may have finaly realised that this "3rd version" gimick isn't going to work forever, and are giving it a miss this time round. 'Though weather they'll try it again in Gen VI - if there is a Gen VI - remains to be seen.
    You've never had to. No one has ever forced you to buy the third game. If you don't want to then don't buy it. I can almost guarantee that there will be a third game for Fifth Gen.


    | Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

  24. #2349

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SoulSilverMstr411 View Post
    I think GF may have finaly realised that this "3rd version" gimick isn't going to work forever, and are giving it a miss this time round.
    Or it could be that people are somehow taking what is nothing more than PR-speak and grossly misinterpreting it to mean something it does not.


    -----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

  25. #2350
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Georgia, U.S.A
    Posts
    3,270

    Default

    TPCi not happy about Cartoon Network movie cut

    This is why I perfer watching Pokemon movies on DVD rather on TV.

Page 94 of 533 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104144194 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •