Page 96 of 533 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899100106146196 ... LastLast
Results 2,376 to 2,400 of 13309

Thread: ~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Giving away a regular stock item isn't that special though. You can always pick it up later.
    I know that, but I wouldn't buy something like that, making it free makes it appealing.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppin Fresh View Post
    Are the Genders, Natures, Etc. on a Pokemon decided when they hatch or when the egg is recieved?
    That was the Japanese pre-order gift, the US pre-order gift is a "wall-cling".
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092
    Onix | Shuckle | Nosepass

Quote Originally Posted by foxyman1167 View Post
    I know that, but I wouldn't buy something like that, making it free makes it appealing.

That was the Japanese pre-order gift, the US pre-order gift is a "wall-cling".

and only toys r us has advertised the wall clings for preorders. noone else has advertised a thing.

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

Quote Originally Posted by halloweenghost View Post
    and only toys r us has advertised the wall clings for preorders. noone else has advertised a thing.
    Are you telling me, or Bekidding?
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092
    Onix | Shuckle | Nosepass

Quote Originally Posted by foxyman1167 View Post
    Are you telling me, or Bekidding?
    I was joining in with you sorry.

if you reserved it a target you will get a $5 giftcard with it when you purchase it which is better than gamestops deal >: D

Quote Originally Posted by HyperG•lem View Post
    if you reserved it a target you will get a $5 giftcard with it when you purchase it which is better than gamestops deal >: D
    Well I do not see this as you have to pay 5 dollars to even reserve thegame from which when i did for pearl did not even deduct from the games price, so you are paying 5 bucks for the to reserve it,. then paying full price for the game. so basically you get to reserve it for free since you get the five bucks card,.. which in my opinon I can do the same at gamestop when i pay to preorder it it deducts from the games price instead of a lame of we'll hold it for you for five bucks!

at least thats they way they handled it when i got pearl version. I did not like that so i switch to gamestop.

no you only have to pay $1 dollar to reserve it where im at

Dudes, you don't need to reserve a video game unless you live in like, the middle of nowhere where there's only one store that sells them.

Yes, Gamestop makes a big hairy deal about YOU BETTER RESERVE IT OR ELSE YOU MIGHT NEVER EVER GET IT. But in most cases, the Wal-Mart or Target or K-Mart or Best Buy down the street will have tons of copies on release day and won't come close to running out.
    I'm part of the staff at Project Pokemon! Smod in forums, AOP in IRC, Administrator on Shoddy. Come visit us. Our Project is Pokemon!

Im excited for the game release coming up

well like i said, back in 2007 they made you pay 5 bucks and it did not even count towards the price of the game. so i stopped doing it at target.

Plus i like to know i will have a copy guaranteed waiting for me.... not only that but i can pay it off at my own leisure, since I don't always have 30 plus bucks to drop at one time. so I usually pay for it in 10 dollar increments. So I like preordering at Gamestop

well like i said, back in 2007 they made you pay 5 bucks and it did not even count towards the price of the game. so i stopped doing it at target.
    Well, that just sucks :/. Oh well, I have the money to pay for it regardless, so I'm not all that worried.

Plus i like to know i will have a copy guaranteed waiting for me.... not only that but i can pay it off at my own leisure, since I don't always have 30 plus bucks to drop at one time. so I usually pay for it in 10 dollar increments. So I like preordering at Gamestop
    Wait, so it does work towards the purchase of the game if you buy it at GS/EB Games?

/CL

"I'm not really here that much, if at all. I've moved on, to a different site."

"But, it's been fun. I'll come back every so often, but for the most part, I won't post much."

- Cobaltios

Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt_Latios View Post
    Wait, so it does work towards the purchase of the game if you buy it at GS/EB Games?

/CL
    Yes it does.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt_Latios View Post
    Well, that just sucks :/. Oh well, I have the money to pay for it regardless, so I'm not all that worried.

/CL
    yes sir. At gamestop/EBgames, you preorder it for five bucks, which deducts from the price of the game, and you can pay it off whenever you please,and with any amount you please untill it is paid off.THAT, is why i love gamestop.
    Last edited by halloweenghost; 28th February 2011 at 9:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by randomspot555 View Post
    Dudes, you don't need to reserve a video game unless you live in like, the middle of nowhere where there's only one store that sells them.

Yes, Gamestop makes a big hairy deal about YOU BETTER RESERVE IT OR ELSE YOU MIGHT NEVER EVER GET IT. But in most cases, the Wal-Mart or Target or K-Mart or Best Buy down the street will have tons of copies on release day and won't come close to running out.
    I dont know, for me theres just something exciting about having a reservation on an upcoming game you want. For me its also exciting to be at a midnight release, which it upsets me theres not going to be one for B/W.
    Last edited by zoomie89b; 1st March 2011 at 7:56 PM.

Did anybody see this yet?
    Source:
    http://www.vooks.net/story-19965-Aus...s-raised-.html

Apperently this guy got his hands on an Australian White copy and played it on his Japanese 3DS. It wasnt region locked.

Quote Originally Posted by Arceus-sama View Post
    Did anybody see this yet?
    Source:
    http://www.vooks.net/story-19965-Aus...s-raised-.html

Apperently this guy got his hands on an Australian White copy and played it on his Japanese 3DS. It wasnt region locked.
    Good find. Mmm... I wonder why that is.
    H E L L O
    L O S E R

well its possible that they recieved a special copy that wasnt region locked or that the Aussie Version just isnt which is odd because I know for a fact that the Japanese version is.

yes sir. At gamestop/EBgames, you preorder it for five bucks, which deducts from the price of the game, and you can pay it off whenever you please,and with any amount you please untill it is paid off.THAT, is why i love gamestop.
    I preordered it full price at gamestop for $37...will I still have to pay?
    Does anyone have an arceus, shaymin? Pm me for what you want and I will see what I can do.My hg friend code: 1978 8885 7790. I claim as my favorite! If anyone needs a breedable pokemon just pm me. 5th gen supporter.

Quote Originally Posted by pkmnlover25 View Post
    You should ask the store you pre-ordered at.
    I'm part of the staff at Project Pokemon! Smod in forums, AOP in IRC, Administrator on Shoddy. Come visit us. Our Project is Pokemon!

Quote Originally Posted by pkmnlover25 View Post
    I dont think so if it is paid off.

If you paid the full $37 or whatever it is (I paid $37.44) you're all set.
    <---My best friend since generation III (I recently learned that mine likes spicy tuna)

Sorry folks, I've been very busy lately, so no more freebies (Deinos/JP Dittos/Pkrs) from me. However, I'll still do any "true" trade.

Quote Originally Posted by randomspot555 View Post

You make a good point here. When Super Smash Bros Brawl came out back in 2008 or whatever, I fully expected every store to be completely sold-out and reserved. However, when I went to get it, almost every copy was there. Usually there will be more than enough copies, so there's no need to reserve unless there's a special give-away, like the mini-figures for HGSS.

Also, I'm super pumped for this game! 4 DAYS LEFT!!!

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

thanks for clarifying guys..does gamestop have bonuses for pre ordering?
    Does anyone have an arceus, shaymin? Pm me for what you want and I will see what I can do.My hg friend code: 1978 8885 7790. I claim as my favorite! If anyone needs a breedable pokemon just pm me. 5th gen supporter.

thanks for clarifying guys..does gamestop have bonuses for pre ordering?

Sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't. It depends the company selling the game.
    Signature By: Sworn Metalhead

Page 96 of 533 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899100106146196 ... LastLast