Page 99 of 533 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109149199 ... LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,475 of 13310

Thread: ~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    EDIT: Pokemon Global Link opens in the UK on April 13!
    That's April 13th everywhere else, as well.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

I don't see why they don't make all events Wi-fi compatible.
    People outside the US have to get through so much trading and stuff.

[IMG]http://i50.*******.com/1zczozk.png[/IMG]

"This won't hurt a bit..."

[IMG]http://i54.*******.com/2r7y61i.gif[/IMG]
    SoulSilver: 3782-6070-5200
    3DS: 1306-6278-8282
    X Psychic Safari: Grumpig, Wobbuffet, Gothorita.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketeer View Post
    I don't see why they don't make all events Wi-fi compatible.
    People outside the US have to get through so much trading and stuff.
    Having local events has the added bonus of someone buying some related merchandise, which makes money. Wi-Fi events have no such bonus.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

does anyone know if the dream world is supposed to open at midnight local time everywhere? or if once its on in Japan it will be on everywhere?

I have claimed Giratina

Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    Secret Egg event, coming to Toys “R” Us beginning April 27th in the US. Oh, and you can buy promo cards there, too.

Chance of the UK getting this: about 1%.
    We have Toy 'R Us Stores in the UK, so I think we will probably get the event here as well. In Japan it was Wi-Fi and America is in-store, so maybe UK gets both! I think since UK got BW before US, they are giving us more love at least I hope so. Fingers crossed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Having local events has the added bonus of someone buying some related merchandise, which makes money. Wi-Fi events have no such bonus.
    I prefer local events too, since you get to met fellow Pokemon fans and battle/trade with them. I am really looking forward to using the C-Gear at one of these events, can you imagine how many Passerbys you'll pick up. Also, I'm really lucky to live in a big city like London where there's often two or more stores doing the same event at a time, so it really easy for me.

♥ Giving away ORAS demo codes.
    PM me for one (Europe only) ♥

Quote Originally Posted by meowth_city View Post
    I prefer local events too, since you get to met fellow Pokemon fans and battle/trade with them. I am really looking forward to using the C-Gear at one of these events, can you imagine how many Passerbys you'll pick up. Also, I'm really lucky to live in a big city like London where there's often two or more stores doing the same event at a time, so it really easy for me.
    I prefer the Wi-Fi events, as we don't usually get local events here. We've gotten the most recent ones, but it's not like there was huge tunouts to go download them. I never saw anyone else there.

It's so much more convenient to be able to download it over Wi-Fi as well.

I prefer wi-fi events, as local events usually mean travelling a distance. This is why I missed the UK Celebi event, we didn't have time to go to Hamleys

I caught a Victini!

I prefer Wi-fi events, because Nintendo/ Game Freak/ whomever are pretty darn stupid, because they don't do any local events in England's Second Biggest City Birmingham, for some reason or another.
    As to what once, it now is. For this my retirement tour, let us commence, forevermore, forevermore.

Quote Originally Posted by Armando Payne View Post
    I prefer Wi-fi events, because Nintendo/ Game Freak/ whomever are pretty darn stupid, because they don't do any local events in England's Second Biggest City Birmingham, for some reason or another.
    Considering they leave out entire continents and countries, leaving out your city isn't that big a deal.

does anyone know anything about that new pokemon game coming out. i'm not talking about typing ds. rumor is that its either a hoenn remake or a third unova game saw this on bullbapedia
    bushie
    white fc:2581 7084 0443
    soul silver fc: 4298 8231 5702
    WHITE 2 FC : 3182 9975 4292
    3ds fc: 4356 0302 3712
    HERE WE GO EAGLES

Quote Originally Posted by bushie View Post
    does anyone know anything about that new pokemon game coming out. i'm not talking about typing ds. rumor is that its either a hoenn remake or a third unova game saw this on bullbapedia
    like the article said you will have to wait til may 21st. and it wont be outside of japan until next march at the earliest

I have claimed Giratina

Quote Originally Posted by bushie View Post
    rumor is that its either a hoenn remake or a third unova game saw this on bullbapedia
    No, that's not a rumor. That's just people taking leave of common sense and jumping to illogical conclusions.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    No, that's not a rumor. That's just people taking leave of common sense and jumping to illogical conclusions.

I think I'm going to count how many times you get involved with discussions like this.

3DS Friend Code: 2337-4608-0376
    Most Recent Shiny: - 868 eggs | Current Hunt:

Quote Originally Posted by PeterFoster111 View Post
    I think I'm going to count how many times you get involved with discussions like this.
    Why? It's damn good that he does, they all need people who think logically.

R/S remakes won't happen till, imo, 2013 in Japan and 2014 elsewhere. Ya know, for their 10th anniversary. :3 I doubt its gray also because as Reggie said a while back, Nintendo wants B/W to have room to breathe for now. I'm hoping its a 3rd installment to Colosseum or XD: Gale of Darkness. I think it'd be a true proper Pokemon game for the Wii. Battle Revolution was an utter disappointment. It was a sad replacement for Stadium.

I mean, it could be PMD or Ranger, but I don't think those would be out just yet. And its been a long time since XD came out so I think we're due for a 3rd in it. And now with 600+ Pokemon to work with it could be quite the epic game.
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2rctk6u.jpg[/IMG] <3!Lover of all that is Shaymin!<3

Thanks ~.:Northern Lights:.~ for the Shaymin badges! I LUV 'EM! <3

Brock:
    April 29th, 1997 - September 9th, 2010 (Thanks for the memories! We'll miss you, buddy! T_T)

I would love to see a true sequel to the Gamecube RPGs. Although, my bet is on another Ranger game or something similar.

Ranger for Wii
    J, swing the remote, NO NOT THAT WAY, NO YOU BROKE MY STYLER UUGH!
    After a 2 month hatiaus, I'm back!

http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-vi...ite-version-2/
    The new forms of Reshi and Zeki.....
    HYBRIDS?

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyLucario View Post
    R/S remakes won't happen till, imo, 2013 in Japan and 2014 elsewhere. Ya know, for their 10th anniversary.
    That'd be a year after the 10-year mark...

Battle Revolution was an utter disappointment. It was a sad replacement for Stadium.
    Despite the fact that it was missing nothing that Stadium had save for "minigames".

I mean, it could be PMD or Ranger, but I don't think those would be out just yet.
    "Just yet"? The last Ranger was a year ago, the last PMD two years ago, and Nintendo has themselves a new handheld that sure wouldn't be hurt by having a Pokémon title of some sort on it.

And its been a long time since XD came out so I think we're due for a 3rd in it.
    Except that the PMDs and the Rangers have run continuously, whereas the Orre titles had their two shots and then nothing. Doesn't exactly say that the powers that be have a real intention to pick up the concept again, does it?

-----
    Words to|live by

I think the next games will be Typing DS. (well, duh!)
    But other than that, I'm looking forward to the RSE remakes.

^ You, miss, are bi-winning.

Yes, as I had thought previously, I think that it will be ?Ruby, and ?Sapphire, or Gray Version.

Question is... which is it?
    *signature does not exist. I have no clue when I'll even post again, really. :/*

Quote Originally Posted by deokishisu.123 View Post
    Yes, as I had thought previously, I think that it will be ?Ruby, and ?Sapphire, or Gray Version.

Well seeing as FR/LG were released between RS and Emerald and HG/SS were released after Platinum had come out it could be either o.o
    Or a new spinoff game more likely...
        Spoiler:- .:Credits:.:

Quote Originally Posted by deokishisu.123 View Post
    Nothing says it has to be either, yet.

-----
    Words to|live by

Actually, that was my second guess.

One game for an Emerald Remake, and the other for an FRLG Remake. That... would be a very hard choice. But I can see it happening, if they want to keep Red in all genarations, they may have to resort to this. Or, throw him in Gray Version as a cameo or something...
    *signature does not exist. I have no clue when I'll even post again, really. :/*

I wonder if this game they're announcing could be the Wii title that was mentioned to be in development earlier.

Page 99 of 533 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109149199 ... LastLast