Page 99 of 533 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109149199 ... LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,475 of 13310

Thread: ~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

  1. #2451
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    16,919

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    EDIT: Pokemon Global Link opens in the UK on April 13!
    That's April 13th everywhere else, as well.


    | Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

  2. #2452
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    496

    Default

    I don't see why they don't make all events Wi-fi compatible.
    People outside the US have to get through so much trading and stuff.

    [IMG]http://i50.*******.com/1zczozk.png[/IMG]

    "This won't hurt a bit..."

    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/2r7y61i.gif[/IMG]
    SoulSilver: 3782-6070-5200
    3DS: 1306-6278-8282
    X Psychic Safari: Grumpig, Wobbuffet, Gothorita.


  3. #2453
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    16,919

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketeer View Post
    I don't see why they don't make all events Wi-fi compatible.
    People outside the US have to get through so much trading and stuff.
    Having local events has the added bonus of someone buying some related merchandise, which makes money. Wi-Fi events have no such bonus.


    | Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

  4. #2454
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    King's Landing
    Posts
    2,308

    Default

    does anyone know if the dream world is supposed to open at midnight local time everywhere? or if once its on in Japan it will be on everywhere?

    I have claimed Giratina

  5. #2455
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    1,604

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    Secret Egg event, coming to Toys “R” Us beginning April 27th in the US. Oh, and you can buy promo cards there, too.

    Chance of the UK getting this: about 1%.
    We have Toy 'R Us Stores in the UK, so I think we will probably get the event here as well. In Japan it was Wi-Fi and America is in-store, so maybe UK gets both! I think since UK got BW before US, they are giving us more love at least I hope so. Fingers crossed!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Having local events has the added bonus of someone buying some related merchandise, which makes money. Wi-Fi events have no such bonus.
    I prefer local events too, since you get to met fellow Pokemon fans and battle/trade with them. I am really looking forward to using the C-Gear at one of these events, can you imagine how many Passerbys you'll pick up. Also, I'm really lucky to live in a big city like London where there's often two or more stores doing the same event at a time, so it really easy for me.

    ♥ Giving away ORAS demo codes.
    PM me for one (Europe only) ♥

  6. #2456
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    16,919

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by meowth_city View Post
    I prefer local events too, since you get to met fellow Pokemon fans and battle/trade with them. I am really looking forward to using the C-Gear at one of these events, can you imagine how many Passerbys you'll pick up. Also, I'm really lucky to live in a big city like London where there's often two or more stores doing the same event at a time, so it really easy for me.
    I prefer the Wi-Fi events, as we don't usually get local events here. We've gotten the most recent ones, but it's not like there was huge tunouts to go download them. I never saw anyone else there.

    It's so much more convenient to be able to download it over Wi-Fi as well.


    | Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

  7. #2457
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Temsik Park
    Posts
    5,374

    Default

    I prefer wi-fi events, as local events usually mean travelling a distance. This is why I missed the UK Celebi event, we didn't have time to go to Hamleys

  8. #2458
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Bowser's Castle
    Posts
    583

    Default

    I caught a Victini!

  9. #2459
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    594

    Default

    I prefer Wi-fi events, because Nintendo/ Game Freak/ whomever are pretty darn stupid, because they don't do any local events in England's Second Biggest City Birmingham, for some reason or another.
    As to what once, it now is. For this my retirement tour, let us commence, forevermore, forevermore.

  10. #2460
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    16,919

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Armando Payne View Post
    I prefer Wi-fi events, because Nintendo/ Game Freak/ whomever are pretty darn stupid, because they don't do any local events in England's Second Biggest City Birmingham, for some reason or another.
    Considering they leave out entire continents and countries, leaving out your city isn't that big a deal.


    | Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

  11. #2461
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    philadelphia
    Posts
    594

    Default

    does anyone know anything about that new pokemon game coming out. i'm not talking about typing ds. rumor is that its either a hoenn remake or a third unova game saw this on bullbapedia
    bushie
    white fc:2581 7084 0443
    soul silver fc: 4298 8231 5702
    WHITE 2 FC : 3182 9975 4292
    3ds fc: 4356 0302 3712
    HERE WE GO EAGLES

  12. #2462
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    King's Landing
    Posts
    2,308

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bushie View Post
    does anyone know anything about that new pokemon game coming out. i'm not talking about typing ds. rumor is that its either a hoenn remake or a third unova game saw this on bullbapedia
    like the article said you will have to wait til may 21st. and it wont be outside of japan until next march at the earliest

    I have claimed Giratina

  13. #2463

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bushie View Post
    rumor is that its either a hoenn remake or a third unova game saw this on bullbapedia
    No, that's not a rumor. That's just people taking leave of common sense and jumping to illogical conclusions.



    -----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

  14. #2464
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    The Internet
    Posts
    688

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    No, that's not a rumor. That's just people taking leave of common sense and jumping to illogical conclusions.

    I think I'm going to count how many times you get involved with discussions like this.

    3DS Friend Code: 2337-4608-0376
    Most Recent Shiny: - 868 eggs | Current Hunt:

  15. #2465
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    16,919

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterFoster111 View Post
    I think I'm going to count how many times you get involved with discussions like this.
    Why? It's damn good that he does, they all need people who think logically.


    | Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

  16. #2466
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Gracidea Village
    Posts
    787

    Default

    R/S remakes won't happen till, imo, 2013 in Japan and 2014 elsewhere. Ya know, for their 10th anniversary. :3 I doubt its gray also because as Reggie said a while back, Nintendo wants B/W to have room to breathe for now. I'm hoping its a 3rd installment to Colosseum or XD: Gale of Darkness. I think it'd be a true proper Pokemon game for the Wii. Battle Revolution was an utter disappointment. It was a sad replacement for Stadium.

    I mean, it could be PMD or Ranger, but I don't think those would be out just yet. And its been a long time since XD came out so I think we're due for a 3rd in it. And now with 600+ Pokemon to work with it could be quite the epic game.
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2rctk6u.jpg[/IMG] <3!Lover of all that is Shaymin!<3

    Thanks ~.:Northern Lights:.~ for the Shaymin badges! I LUV 'EM! <3

    Brock:
    April 29th, 1997 - September 9th, 2010 (Thanks for the memories! We'll miss you, buddy! T_T)

  17. #2467
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    181

    Default

    I would love to see a true sequel to the Gamecube RPGs. Although, my bet is on another Ranger game or something similar.

  18. #2468
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Here, duh!
    Posts
    122

    Default

    Ranger for Wii
    J, swing the remote, NO NOT THAT WAY, NO YOU BROKE MY STYLER UUGH!
    After a 2 month hatiaus, I'm back!

    http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-vi...ite-version-2/
    The new forms of Reshi and Zeki.....
    HYBRIDS?

  19. #2469

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyLucario View Post
    R/S remakes won't happen till, imo, 2013 in Japan and 2014 elsewhere. Ya know, for their 10th anniversary.
    That'd be a year after the 10-year mark...

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyLucario View Post
    Battle Revolution was an utter disappointment. It was a sad replacement for Stadium.
    Despite the fact that it was missing nothing that Stadium had save for "minigames".

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyLucario View Post
    I mean, it could be PMD or Ranger, but I don't think those would be out just yet.
    "Just yet"? The last Ranger was a year ago, the last PMD two years ago, and Nintendo has themselves a new handheld that sure wouldn't be hurt by having a Pokémon title of some sort on it.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyLucario View Post
    And its been a long time since XD came out so I think we're due for a 3rd in it.
    Except that the PMDs and the Rangers have run continuously, whereas the Orre titles had their two shots and then nothing. Doesn't exactly say that the powers that be have a real intention to pick up the concept again, does it?



    -----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

  20. #2470
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Temsik Park
    Posts
    5,374

    Default

    I think the next games will be Typing DS. (well, duh!)
    But other than that, I'm looking forward to the RSE remakes.

  21. #2471
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    My Memories
    Posts
    1,241

    Default

    ^ You, miss, are bi-winning.

    Yes, as I had thought previously, I think that it will be ?Ruby, and ?Sapphire, or Gray Version.

    Question is... which is it?
    *signature does not exist. I have no clue when I'll even post again, really. :/*

  22. #2472
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sweet Home Alabama
    Posts
    111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deokishisu.123 View Post
    Yes, as I had thought previously, I think that it will be ?Ruby, and ?Sapphire, or Gray Version.

    Question is... which is it?
    Well seeing as FR/LG were released between RS and Emerald and HG/SS were released after Platinum had come out it could be either o.o
    Or a new spinoff game more likely...
        Spoiler:- .:Credits:.:

  23. #2473

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deokishisu.123 View Post
    Question is... which is it?
    Nothing says it has to be either, yet.



    -----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

  24. #2474
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    My Memories
    Posts
    1,241

    Default

    Actually, that was my second guess.

    One game for an Emerald Remake, and the other for an FRLG Remake. That... would be a very hard choice. But I can see it happening, if they want to keep Red in all genarations, they may have to resort to this. Or, throw him in Gray Version as a cameo or something...
    *signature does not exist. I have no clue when I'll even post again, really. :/*

  25. #2475
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Outside of Hawaii (I wish...)
    Posts
    7,680

    Default

    I wonder if this game they're announcing could be the Wii title that was mentioned to be in development earlier.

Page 99 of 533 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109149199 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •