Page 488 of 533 FirstFirst ... 388438478484485486487488489490491492498 ... LastLast
Results 12,176 to 12,200 of 13319

Thread: ~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

Quote Originally Posted by blaze boy View Post
    That is just fan speculation and it's wrong since it completely ignores Glaceon or the fact that flying is also weak to rock.
    I'm not saying it's in any way going to be a flying type, but as far as speculation goes it's correct:

Flareon has an advantage over Glaceon, and Jolteon could possibly have an advantage over Sylveon should it be a flying type.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    I'm not saying it's in any way going to be a flying type, but as far as speculation goes it's correct:

Flareon has an advantage over Glaceon, and Jolteon could possibly have an advantage over Sylveon should it be a flying type.
    Exactly. The setup is correct. Whether or not this was the intention of GF is up for debate.
    My Y Team:

How likely is it that we get information about Movie 16 (poster/trailer/plot details along those lines) on Pokemon Smash tonight?

How likely is it that we get information about Movie 16 (poster/trailer/plot details along those lines) on Pokemon Smash tonight?
    I wouldn't get too excited since Smash usually airs nothing interesting 91% of the time but yeah a trailer of M16 featuring the legendaries would be nice to see.

I thought today's Smash was the one about the movie that we learned about a few weeks ago? I might be wrong.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Just came up on site saying the UK Meloetta Event has been announced. Finally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

The first issue goes on sale on 20 March and costs Ł3.99 but if you subscribe now you can get the first three issues for Ł5. So not only will you be getting the first magazine with four free Pokemon gifts but you'll also receive two further issues in April and May for little more than the price of a single magazine.

Four free gifts? For starters, there's a massive double-sided poster featuring the final evolutions of Pokemon Black and White Starters Tepig, Oshawott and Snivy. Who wouldn't want Emboar, Serperior and Samurott on their wall?

We've also got a Pokemon sticker sheet featuring Pokemon Black and White 2 cover star Kyurem, plus Reshiram, Zekrom and many more.

Then there are some Pokemon door hangers with Pikachu on one side and Meowth on the other.

Finally, you'll also get four Pokemon badges featuring Tepig, Snivy, Oshawott and Pikachu.

Also, each issue will come with a free gift, so there will be further Pokemon goodies to look forward to in April and May.

13 issues of the Official Pokemon Magazine will be released a year, all edited by ONM Editor-in-Chief Chandra Nair.

Like the sound of that? Subscribe now for Ł5!
    http://www.officialnintendomagazine....ow-for-pound5/

Official Pokemon Magazine starting next month in the UK. Said this on BMGF as well, its absolute bull to have a magazine for the franchise, an official one no less, except for a quick buck.
    BLAH

Yeah I can't say I'll be picking it up. I can't see it having much thats worth reading that we won't already know elsewhere. Plus anything noteworthy Serebii will post, so yeah, I'm gonna pass.

POKÉMON OMEGA RUBY & APLHA SAPPHIRE
    |
    MEGA EVOLUTION | 0301-9985-7534 | SAM
    Y FRIEND SAFARI: WATER WITH OCTILLERY, WARTORTLE AND AZUMARILL

Red face

New (Sugimori by the looks of it) art of Red and Blue! I wonder if a clean version will become available?

Source
    I play games but mainly Sonic, Zelda or Pokémon...

I have successfully captured 491 legal Pokémon in Diamond and am working on Gen V

Lv. 100 Team I have almost finished raising...:

My deviantART: http://supersonicconzor.deviantart.com/

Quote Originally Posted by SprSncConzor View Post
    New (Sugimori by the looks of it) art of Red and Blue! I wonder if a clean version will become available?

Source
    Not new, we've had that for a couple of years

Ah OK. Since Blue's in his HG/SS attire, I believe this is the only art of Red from the Gold/Silver era! It's cool to see him drawn in Sugimori's updated style (The eyes are slightly different but overall haven't changed much since FR/LG).

Sorry for posting old news!
    I play games but mainly Sonic, Zelda or Pokémon...

I have successfully captured 491 legal Pokémon in Diamond and am working on Gen V

Lv. 100 Team I have almost finished raising...:

My deviantART: http://supersonicconzor.deviantart.com/

Is there any way to see which EB Games stores will be hosting the Meloetta event? I don't wanna have to go to a store only to find out that they're not doing it. (would be nice if they actually have a list of participating stores).

Quote Originally Posted by BurningWhiteKyurem View Post
    Is there any way to see which EB Games stores will be hosting the Meloetta event? I don't wanna have to go to a store only to find out that they're not doing it. (would be nice if they actually have a list of participating stores).
    Which EB Games stores? Those located in Australia or in Canada? There's a list for Australia here.

Quote Originally Posted by The Eleventh View Post
    Which EB Games stores? Those located in Australia or in Canada? There's a list for Australia here.
    Ah, I should've specified...Canada.

The reduced price for Pokédex iOS in euro is €0.89, if you're wondering. I'm not sure of the prices for the additional regions, since they've chosen not to include those in the description, nor am I willing to pay for such an app.

I don't believe there's a list of stores for Canada, unfortunately. You could try calling them.

It should be all of them. But as mentioned, might as well just call your local store to make sure.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

I'll give a couple of stores a shot (the mall near me should be popular enough to warrant a meloetta event). If not, I'll contact some stores to see if they're doing it. Fingers Crossed.
    Last edited by BurningWhiteKyurem; 28th February 2013 at 8:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mitchman_93 View Post
    http://www.officialnintendomagazine....ow-for-pound5/

Official Pokemon Magazine starting next month in the UK. Said this on BMGF as well, its absolute bull to have a magazine for the franchise, an official one no less, except for a quick buck.
    I think the Magazine is solely for collectors in mind.
    UK sales for pokemon B2/W2 were horrible, so it only makes sense for pokemon to try and hype up there advertiseing in the UK especially if they are spending big bucks to launch a game World Wide, were global sales will actually affect the franchise...

Personally I'm actually planning on buying a years subsription, I don't see wynaut,
    Just for shits and giggles I guess.<3

All credit for the picture above goes to Sworn Metalhead.
    Feel free to add me to your Friends List, Just PM me with your FC if you do so
    Also to peak your fancy, my Friend Safari Type is Fairy, and I distribute Floette, Snubbull, and Spritzee.

3DS FC: 4270 - 1187 - 9328

Any news on Meloetta coming to the Netherlands? Would be a shame if we didn't get her.
    STEEL TYPE SAFARI
    Ferroseed, Forretress, Excadrill
    5155 - 3555 - 6383~

Quote Originally Posted by BBtheASH View Post
    I think the Magazine is solely for collectors in mind.
    UK sales for pokemon B2/W2 were horrible, so it only makes sense for pokemon to try and hype up there advertiseing in the UK especially if they are spending big bucks to launch a game World Wide, were global sales will actually affect the franchise...
    UK sales for Pokémon Black and White 2 weren't "horrible" as they reached number 1 and 2 in the DS sales chart and 3 and 5 in the all format charts. Furthermore why would they create an entire magazine just to advertise Pokémon when they can easily and cheaply do it in the Nintendo Magazine.

Pokémon is doing fine in the UK.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

Official Japanese Youtube posted two new trailers: "Mewtwo" Confirmed to appear in the Genesect Movie. Sylveon is Confirmed for the short, with all other the Eevelutions and Eevee. Trailers are 1:30 and 0:30 long and use the same clips.

Give the what Serebii said on the main site, you'll know why I've deliberately chosen to use Quotes for Mewtwo. Well, Mew did not appear in The Mastermind of Mirage Pokémon, but something that is like Mew did.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

That trailer is nice! I must admit, that shiny Genesect is awesome, and Mewtwo is as cool as ever. I hope this movie is better than Keldeo's...
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Current Hunt: Cresselia

yeah but we'll just have to see what it means with We don't know the real Mewtwo...

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

Quote Originally Posted by blaze boy View Post
    UK sales for Pokémon Black and White 2 weren't "horrible" as they reached number 1 and 2 in the DS sales chart and 3 and 5 in the all format charts. Furthermore why would they create an entire magazine just to advertise Pokémon when they can easily and cheaply do it in the Nintendo Magazine.

Pokémon is doing fine in the UK.
    Gee...maybe for the fact that they are IN FACT, releasing a Pokemon Magazine in the UK.
    Your input is quite anthetical with no aim. "Number 1 and 2 in the DS sales chart and 3 and 5 in the all format charts" is quite right.....IF you talking global sales. Do your homework....I know I did.
    Last edited by BBtheASH; 11th March 2013 at 4:11 AM.

All credit for the picture above goes to Sworn Metalhead.
    Feel free to add me to your Friends List, Just PM me with your FC if you do so
    Also to peak your fancy, my Friend Safari Type is Fairy, and I distribute Floette, Snubbull, and Spritzee.

3DS FC: 4270 - 1187 - 9328

Quote Originally Posted by BBtheASH View Post
    Gee...maybe for the fact that they are IN FACT, releasing a Pokemon Magazine in the UK.
    Your input is quite anthetical with no aim. "Number 1 and 2 in the DS sales chart and 3 and 5 in the all format charts" is quite right.....IF you talking global sales. Do your homework....I know I did.
    ...but the site he linked to was specifically referring to UK sales...?

Page 488 of 533 FirstFirst ... 388438478484485486487488489490491492498 ... LastLast