Page 11 of 533 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast

Thread: ~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

Quote Originally Posted by randomspot555 View Post
    Because the events serve to promote the franchise. You can't buy a movie and a plushie when your downloading an event via wireless.
    Ok good point, i see that now... I have seen the error of my ways... I do feel sorry for those who are so close to the events (Canada) yet are so far away...
    Virtually gone.

Well Im just hoping that the Shaymin Event will have different natures and not like the last event, Dragonite, which was only 1 nature to everyone(Mild nature)...
    [IMG]http://i50.*******.com/jb1rmh.jpg[/IMG]
    I claimed Ponyta

I customized these

I am sure it will. I mean the Japonise one had diffrent natures so this one should to.

BTW, does the Ranch events have a Classic Ribbon on them... if not I might snag one off of the GTS

---------- join ever grande city, a fun and new pokemon forum!! // tumblr

Does anybody know if there is a list of the Toys R' Us stores that are participating in the Shaymin giveaway next week? I've got 2 stores in my general area both 2 towns over in opposite directions. I would really prefer knowing ahead of time which store I should drive to or if I have to drive to a store even further away. I'm not too fond of shell games, so if anyone has any info on what locations will participate and what won't be participating, that'll be awesome.

Unfortunately, the Toys R' Us website itself is very unhelpful.
    I'm typically inactive between Spring and Fall. I'll be on as often as time allows.

Always have been. Have you check the Pokemon games website?

Quote Originally Posted by Penguinist Trainer View Post
    Does anybody know if there is a list of the Toys R' Us stores that are participating in the Shaymin giveaway next week? I've got 2 stores in my general area both 2 towns over in opposite directions. I would really prefer knowing ahead of time which store I should drive to or if I have to drive to a store even further away. I'm not too fond of shell games, so if anyone has any info on what locations will participate and what won't be participating, that'll be awesome.

Unfortunately, the Toys R' Us website itself is very unhelpful.
    From what I hear, stores already have the sign up for Shaymin.

You could always *gasp* try calling them!
    I'm part of the staff at Project Pokemon! Smod in forums, AOP in IRC, Administrator on Shoddy. Come visit us. Our Project is Pokemon!

Quote Originally Posted by Penguinist Trainer View Post
    I bet every Toys"R"us stores will hold the event so don't panic.
    Under Construction

I bet every Toys"R"us stores will hold the event so don't panic.
    I don't have this problem because I just go to the big Toys R Us in Times Square, NY. I <3 NY.

And Ninterror's right. Every TRU will have it.

Fail + Win = Epic Win

when i went for darkrai i came to a surprise as somone told me they could not get the machine working.. really upset me but they kept trying and finally got it working.. thoguh i kinda had a feeling they just didn't wanna try and they had to when alot of people did not leave. that was the only time i sorta felt let down. My toys r us did well with the mew and manaphy events before it I just hope the shaymin one goes pretty smooth.

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Joker View Post
    BTW, does the Ranch events have a Classic Ribbon on them... if not I might snag one off of the GTS
    Yes, they do. sorry...
    Quote Originally Posted by BlitzBlast
    What a polite young man she was!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambri View Post
    Haha, I think everyone named him ??? the first time, it IS what he said.
    Quote Originally Posted by AyameHikaru View Post
    XD I didn't. I was a mean little kid and thought that if I gave the policeman the wrong information it would be funny. And thus Rival Fred was born.

Default Pokemon Platinum Pre-Order Bonus Confirmation

Hey guys. I read the thing about the pre-order bonus Giratina action figure.
    I remember vividly that the person at Gamestop, where I pre-ordered my copy of Pokemon Platinum, telling that as a pre-order bonus, we also get a Giratina action figure...just to let you guys know.

I couldv'e sworn that we had something about this earler... I think it was in the up-date today...*Goes to look* Yep we did.
    I am hoping it will be on a Stylus like they did with Diamond and Pearl! (I never got those)

To be honest, I could care less about an action figure of Giratina. It does look cool, but I'm not really gonna do anything with it.

Attention People who don't know, but I had just heard that the new
    Pokemon movie is called Pokemon Giratina and the Sky Warrior,
    and next Friday Night, on Cartoonnetwork, It shows the movie!
    This is Just in case you don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallea View Post
    Attention People who don't know, but I had just heard that the new
    Pokemon movie is called Pokemon Giratina and the Sky Warrior,
    and next Friday Night, on Cartoonnetwork, It shows the movie!
    This is Just in case you don't know.
    I think this was already put on the site a while back. :/

Its On Sunday.

Ehh, I get the figure anyway.     Spoiler:- Pkmn platinum:
    Its better than nothing.

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

wow never though that stupid people would ruin pokemon so badly for kids at TRU today.just for a freakin shaymin
    Team Boukenger ready to rescue others.Let's Go

Owner of 31 legit uncloned NWS manaphys

Quote Originally Posted by Pkmn_Collector View Post
    wow never though that stupid people would ruin pokemon so badly for kids at TRU today.just for a freakin shaymin

what happened?

Quote Originally Posted by halloweenghost View Post
    what happened?
    well today was a gay day to some little kids and people at the times square TRU.some stupid idiot started tradin a fake event.this person used u know and made a wifi event that made it u can either receive the shaymin or that hacked event so instead of saying Meet Shaymin which was the TRU one this one said Gary was here Ash is gay.that hack event u could have either gotten a shiny umbreon metapod or regigigas which some kids though it was a real event and some people also got it.the workers there threatened to turn off the machine if the person didnt stop and it ended up with some people not able to toss the wondercard away.

Macy's Thanksgiving Parade is kinda cute...
    i have watched it and its really very exciting...

well today was a gay day to some little kids and people at the times square TRU.some stupid idiot started tradin a fake event.this person used u know and made a wifi event that made it u can either receive the shaymin or that hacked event so instead of saying Meet Shaymin which was the TRU one this one said Gary was here Ash is gay.that hack event u could have either gotten a shiny umbreon metapod or regigigas which some kids though it was a real event and some people also got it.the workers there threatened to turn off the machine if the person didnt stop and it ended up with some people not able to toss the wondercard away.
    Was the guy trading them to people on the union room or something.. because I have no idea how somone could have gotten wireless pokemon thing like they use for events.. either way thats pretty messed up.

no the person made a fan made wifi event like how they do it to distribute the wondercards and made one via wireless just like shaymin.so instead people picked up that one or the shaymin which was any so some kids though it was real and got a hacked event.now what made it worse was that when a few of the little ones got it it had some really bad foul language that upset the parents and couldnt delete the wondercard after u got it

no the person made a fan made wifi event like how they do it to distribute the wondercards and made one via wireless just like shaymin.so instead people picked up that one or the shaymin which was any so some kids though it was real and got a hacked event.now what made it worse was that when a few of the little ones got it it had some really bad foul language that upset the parents and couldnt delete the wondercard after u got it
    thats weird... how did they make wondercard events to give out?

Question

Hey can anybody answer?Whats with solid gold and pure silver versions?

Shinycyndaquil

Page 11 of 533 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast