Page 354 of 533 FirstFirst ... 254304344350351352353354355356357358364404454 ... LastLast
Results 8,826 to 8,850 of 13312

Thread: ~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    but they have done nothing to show anything about localizing the Meloetta short
    yeah i know it was just me assuming the short would be in it since the movie will debute in december for both countries. i thoguht maybe theyw ere trying to time thigns to reveal meloetta. But i'm sure i was just thinking too much into it.

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    Wonder when if they'll show it off after the saturday episode airs
    Actually expecting it in the EU Nintendo Direct tomorrow, but that's just my view.

Them having it sleepable on the PDW will just spoil it for American non-fandom players who put their Pokémon to sleep

Quote Originally Posted by halloweenghost View Post
    Maybe we'll also get it early here in the UK. I got an email from GAME saying they'd take my payment a little earlier than normal, so perhaps they're shipping it early.
    Sig deleted by Hydrohs. Read the sig rules.

Yeah, saw reports as early as Saturday of stores breaking the streetdates

Ign gave Black 2 A 9.6/10.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    This is really nice, what other scores from critics have been given to BW2?

Wow.

Are they the only ones to give the sequel a higher score?

I don't know about the rest of the users of this website, but the admin posted that the Pokemon Global Link was "Live." HOWEVER, I get a under maintenance alert when I go onto the website. I am beginning to become irate over the fact, since I want the Porygon available until tomorrow night. This is just a shame, why post falsified information? It truly discredits an organization, the group in question being serebii.net.

pkmn I'm looking for

Nidoran w/ modest, sheer force

any legendaries

I have everything so hopefully we can work out a deal

Quote Originally Posted by firane55 View Post
    I don't know about the rest of the users of this website, but the admin posted that the Pokemon Global Link was "Live." HOWEVER, I get a under maintenance alert when I go onto the website. I am beginning to become irate over the fact, since I want the Porygon available until tomorrow night. This is just a shame, why post falsified information? It truly discredits an organization, the group in question being serebii.net.
    Cool story bro. Perhaps at the time of posting the Global Link was indeed live. That's the beauty of time, thinks happen within it. Bugs could have been discovered, or some other such thing, and now it is again down for maintenance. No need to get your panties in a bunch.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Excellent review, i am now more pumped for the game
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

I'm glad. BW2 are the best games in the main series so they deserve a decent score.

I'm not really a fan of the current scoring systems everyone's using though. Sites like IGN basically use a 5-star system and tack 5 points on at the end to make it out of 10. It means that any game that has a review score of 5/10, which should mean "average", is interpreted as being a God-awful trainwreck that no one should ever buy. 7.5, which should mean an above-average game that is worth buying, means that a game is average and should be bought when it'sin the bargain bin. Anything below 9.5 means that it's above average but not excellent, and for some reason a game has to be scored over 9.5 for gamers to accept that it's an excellent game.

They need to stop inflating scores and rate them out of 5 like movie critics do for movies.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverFlame View Post
    I'm not really a fan of the current scoring systems everyone's using though. Sites like IGN basically use a 5-star system and tack 5 points on at the end to make it out of 10. It means that any game that has a review score of 5/10, which should mean "average", is interpreted as being a God-awful trainwreck that no one should ever buy. 7.5, which should mean an above-average game that is worth buying, means that a game is average and should be bought when it'sin the bargain bin. Anything below 9.5 means that it's above average but not excellent, and for some reason a game has to be scored over 9.5 for gamers to accept that it's an excellent game.

They need to stop inflating scores and rate them out of 5 like movie critics do for movies.
    Um. So. Putting aside the problems of depending on any one review as your impetus for buying a game. You're saying that people would be more willing to buy average games if they were rated 2.5 stars out of 5 than if they were rated 5/10...?

You see the problem here, right?

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Why did you wait for the last minute to pick it up?

As Hydrohs said, the Global Link WAS live at time of writing, which is why we managed to get a list of all the new Promotions and new features added in the Global Link. It went down inexplicably yesterday evening with no sign as to when it will go live again as we don't know the cause of it.

It is not discrediting me or anything. It went down again

As expected, Meloetta was revealed today

http://www.pokemonblackwhite.com/pok...kemon/meloetta

That's pretty crazy - I know that GameStop can get hit by a huge fine if any employee or location releases the game prior to its official release date.

I wonder if the franchise will respond negatively to any early release.

National Pokedex: Completed 718/719 (Missing: Diancie)
    Living Pokedex: Completed 718/719
    "OT Timmy" Living Pokedex: 709/719
    Missing "OT: Timmy" Pokemon: Mew, Jirachi, Deoxys, Darkrai, Shaymin, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect, Diancie

According to the Nintendo Direct presentation that just aired, I think there's a special yellow Nintendo 3DSXL coming out to celebrate the release of B2W2 or something. My computer decided to be an a-hole and didn't make any sound, so I couldn't hear anything. Wonderful.

Quote Originally Posted by PokeTimmy View Post
    That's pretty crazy - I know that GameStop can get hit by a huge fine if any employee or location releases the game prior to its official release date.

I got gold version years ago a few days early. I thoguht it was the greatest day of my life back then LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    According to the Nintendo Direct presentation that just aired, I think there's a special yellow Nintendo 3DSXL coming out to celebrate the release of B2W2 or something. My computer decided to be an a-hole and didn't make any sound, so I couldn't hear anything. Wonderful.
    It's the Pikachu 3DS XL

Quote Originally Posted by PokeTimmy View Post

I got Diamond and Black early. It's honestly not that difficult if you go to a store that doesn't give a **** (like Wal-Mart or a small business). Ignorant teenage workers is a big plus.

Just checked and the Global Link is back up.

Right in time for B2w2's international release too!

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

Perfect timing. My black and white 2 changed to shipping soon on amazon so here is hoping they come on tuesday =D

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Woot its out tomorrow I can't wait to get it!!!!!!

I won't get my game until late next week or the week after but I'm fine with that I guess, unless I change my shipping, which I might. I did deposit a check the other day...

I'm in the US but the estimated delivery date is between October 12th and October 16th. But you never know, I actually got White like 4 or 5 days sooner than it said I would last year.
    Last edited by ebevan91; 6th October 2012 at 10:52 PM.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

Page 354 of 533 FirstFirst ... 254304344350351352353354355356357358364404454 ... LastLast