Page 356 of 533 FirstFirst ... 256306346352353354355356357358359360366406456 ... LastLast
Results 8,876 to 8,900 of 13319

Thread: ~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

Wonder how much this game sold in it's first day..

I know it will be far less then black and white, but then it should be more then platinum, so maybe 700k?
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Quote Originally Posted by (P.O.K.E.M.O.N.) View Post
    Wonder how much this game sold in it's first day..

I know it will be far less then black and white, but then it should be more then platinum, so maybe 700k?
    I've been wondering the same exact thing, hopefully it will be a high number. We should see some sort of figure soon All I know is that I contributed two purchases to whatever that number is! It would be nice if the number of sales didn't dip down too much from Black and White. To be perfectly honest, Black 2 and White 2 might be my favorite Pokemon games yet..

Kalos Team: Delphox, Florges, Aegislash, Heliolisk, Hawlucha, Avalugg
    Latest Shiny: Helioptile

Fire Safari: Ponyta, Pyroar, Braixen - 1478-3803-9332
    I have claimed #671, Florges

*credit to Equal-To-Heaven for the clock

does anyone here got the pokemon collector limited edition? is it worthy or is just like the previows one?

__________________________________________________ _
    Pokemon X Version Friend Code: 5043 3821 1755

I have 2 questions related to pokemon news, so I hope they belong here (if not, I apologize):

1) Has there been any news of a new "Befriend a Pokemon" poll being launched in Japan? I believe that last years poll occurred in late 2011, so I believe that if it's going to be an annual contest, they should be starting it up soon.

2) Has there been any news of the Mascot poll from Japan making its way to the US or other countries? I think it's been awhile since that contest ended in Japan, so my hopes of getting the same contest in the US are dwindling.

National Pokedex: Completed 718/719 (Missing: Diancie)
    Living Pokedex: Completed 718/719
    "OT Timmy" Living Pokedex: 709/719
    Missing "OT: Timmy" Pokemon: Mew, Jirachi, Deoxys, Darkrai, Shaymin, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect, Diancie

Quote Originally Posted by PokeTimmy View Post
    I have 2 questions related to pokemon news, so I hope they belong here (if not, I apologize):

1) Has there been any news of a new "Befriend a Pokemon" poll being launched in Japan? I believe that last years poll occurred in late 2011, so I believe that if it's going to be an annual contest, they should be starting it up soon.

2) Has there been any news of the Mascot poll from Japan making its way to the US or other countries? I think it's been awhile since that contest ended in Japan, so my hopes of getting the same contest in the US are dwindling.
    If there was news on either wouldnt you think it would be posted on the website you are on now????
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

Quote Originally Posted by xX ZeR0 Xx View Post
    If there was news on either wouldnt you think it would be posted on the website you are on now????
    I don't check this site on a daily or even weekly basis, so it may have been posted here and I missed it.

But I appreciate the sarcasm.

National Pokedex: Completed 718/719 (Missing: Diancie)
    Living Pokedex: Completed 718/719
    "OT Timmy" Living Pokedex: 709/719
    Missing "OT: Timmy" Pokemon: Mew, Jirachi, Deoxys, Darkrai, Shaymin, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect, Diancie

I don't check this site on a daily or even weekly basis, so it may have been posted here and I missed it.

The pleasure is mine, plus to get to serebiiforums you have to go thru serebii.net first (unless you have it bookmarked like me) so if you have time to post the question in the forums why not check the main site?

Plus all the news are on the forums main page right corner, including it's twitter/facebook feed.
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

Thats 'your' problem. If you can't be bothered to click on the button next to forum at the top of the page than what do you expect us to do about it?

Soon I'll have you, after years and years XD

Genesect is available in the UK right now for download on BW2.
    Sig deleted by Hydrohs. Read the sig rules.

Quote Originally Posted by KingMinun View Post
    Genesect is available in the UK right now for download on BW2.
    What's the deal with that? Which stores are doing it, how far through the game must you progress to download it and what are they claiming you have to pre-order this time?
    Will-Powered Spriter

Quote Originally Posted by Will-powered Spriter View Post
    What's the deal with that? Which stores are doing it, how far through the game must you progress to download it and what are they claiming you have to pre-order this time?
    .....it's an international Wi-Fi event?

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    .....it's an international Wi-Fi event?
    Yeah, I just got told that at the store. Oh well. (They said its next week though...)
    Will-Powered Spriter

Genesect is a Wi-Fi event. You can get it right at the beginning of the game, as soon as you can enter a Pokemon center. That's England, anyway. Don't know about the other countries.
    I play games but mainly Sonic, Zelda or Pokémon...

I have successfully captured 491 legal Pokémon in Diamond and am working on Gen V

Lv. 100 Team I have almost finished raising...:

My deviantART: http://supersonicconzor.deviantart.com/

Did anyone buy their Pokemon Black 2 or Pokemon White 2 from Toys R Us? I just got back with the two games. When I purchase them, they gave me two free Pokemon 2 Collectors Coins. I believe these are the same coins they are giving out in Austraila if you pre-order the game. They are really cool. One coin has the picture of white Kyurem and the other coin has the picture of black Kyurem.

Quote Originally Posted by Robbob View Post
    Did anyone buy their Pokemon Black 2 or Pokemon White 2 from Toys R Us? I just got back with the two games. When I purchase them, they gave me two free Pokemon 2 Collectors Coins. I believe these are the same coins they are giving out in Austraila if you pre-order the game. They are really cool. One coin has the picture of white Kyurem and the other coin has the picture of black Kyurem.

Yep, although they only gave me one of them. When I went back however, they gave me the other one, so it worked out in the end. (I forgot to bring my receipt for my preorder, but they said I could bring it back. When I did they gave me the other coin luckily.

IMG_20121011_125926.jpg

They are seriously nice coins though. Wish they'd have given them a bit more advertisement. These basically went up until last minute whereas we usually knew what stores had what for bonuses a few weeks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Shard View Post
    does anyone here got the pokemon collector limited edition? is it worthy or is just like the previows one?
    If you're talking about the guide, yes I got it.
    The extra stuff it has is:
    -Two little black and white silk strands for bookmarking
    -Concept Art
    -Hardcover
    -Interview with Junichi Masuda, Shigeki Morimoto, and Masafumi Saito

So it's more than the last one was, which was essentially the guide in hardcover form.

It's pretty nice. I love it. (doesn't come with a pokedex though)

Quote Originally Posted by Manna View Post
    It's pretty nice. I love it. (doesn't come with a pokedex though)
    None of them do any more. Prima have been splitting them up since they took over to get more money out of us.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    None of them do any more. Prima have been splitting them up since they took over to get more money out of us.
    BW1 Collector's Guide came with Unova Pokedex.

BW1 Collector's Guide came with Unova Pokedex.
    So it does, they still sold a second edition with the National Dex, though. I'd totally forgotten there was a Unova Dex in the first version.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    So it does, they still sold a second edition with the National Dex, though. I'd totally forgotten there was a Unova Dex in the first version.
    There wasn't a pokedex at all in the regular edition volume 1. You only got the Unova Pokedex in the CE.

There wasn't a pokedex at all in the regular edition volume 1. You only got the Unova Pokedex in the CE.
    Yeah, that's what I was referring to.

Japan’s Amazon.com Opens Official Pokemon Store!

That's really awesome. I would like to buy some stuff on the Pokemon Store, but I don't know if I can use my account there.

Quote Originally Posted by SmartD View Post
    Japan’s Amazon.com Opens Official Pokemon Store!

That's really awesome. I would like to buy some stuff on the Pokemon Store, but I don't know if I can use my account there.
    I already bought all the plushies and figurines I needed when I went to Korea, but this is really awesome. I hope it stays open for a long while and makes a huge success.

Yeah, that is pretty cool. I went to see if I could order one of the plushies, but, unfortunately, I can't. Not fair.

http://www.pocketmonsters.net/articles/1448/

Nintendo and The Pokemon Company taking legal action against the PETA flash game. I haven't played that game, but from what I read about it, I don't think I would be comfortable playing it.

Page 356 of 533 FirstFirst ... 256306346352353354355356357358359360366406456 ... LastLast