Page 364 of 533 FirstFirst ... 264314354360361362363364365366367368374414464 ... LastLast
Results 9,076 to 9,100 of 13310

Thread: ~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    Eh, I'm not so sure about NP Deoxys. Normal and Attack are so frail that I can't imagine anyone being stupid enough to let them set up. Speed and Defense I could see tripping up people who were expecting a Spiker, but even after the boost I'm not sure how hard they'd hit. Calcs, someone?

I, for one, am disappointed.
    I meant Psycho Boost :s

I know Japan has been getting a ton of event pokemon that haven't been making it to the international stage, but for the most part I've not been too disappointed - not getting a meowth or one of the elemental monkeys isn't going to make me very upset.

However, this deoxys seems very interesting and unique, so I'm really hoping it makes it to the US. Plus the only deoxyses (deoxyi?) I have are a legit, but cloned, deoxys I got through a trade on here and an obviously hacked deoxys that was on a copy of Diamond that I purchased used off ebay. So it would be nice to have a deoxys that I obtained myself.

National Pokedex: Completed 718/719 (Missing: Diancie)
    Living Pokedex: Completed 718/719
    "OT Timmy" Living Pokedex: 709/719
    Missing "OT: Timmy" Pokemon: Mew, Jirachi, Deoxys, Darkrai, Shaymin, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect, Diancie

Deoxys!!!!!!!!! I can't wait until it goes international!
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Won't it be wifi like everything else nowadays?

So we are no doubt to be getting some movie news in the next day or two... just waiting for the clues to begin. Kind of been a drought over the past few weeks for me Pokemon wise.

POKÉMON OMEGA RUBY & APLHA SAPPHIRE
    |
    MEGA EVOLUTION | 0301-9985-7534 | SAM
    Y FRIEND SAFARI: WATER WITH OCTILLERY, WARTORTLE AND AZUMARILL

Quote Originally Posted by s2daam View Post
    So we are no doubt to be getting some movie news in the next day or two... just waiting for the clues to begin. Kind of been a drought over the past few weeks for me Pokemon wise.
    We could really get it any day now, we have no idea what day Oha Suta will air the movie news. Could be today, or tomorrow; but we'll likely know by Thursday.

I want the new Japanese Deoxys event so badly, I hope it gets released elsewhere!
    Grass Pokemon 4ever

Is it likely we will get any corocoro news tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by Something~Kinda~Ooooh View Post
    I want the new Japanese Deoxys event so badly, I hope it gets released elsewhere!
    It's very likely it will. It's an event only pokemon. We haven't seen many deoxys events since the GameStop one.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    It's very likely it will. It's an event only pokemon. We haven't seen many deoxys events since the GameStop one.
    Hopefully we get Meloetta first

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    Hopefully we get Meloetta first
    This.

I don't mind a Deoxys event, but Meloetta is more important, as there's not even a single event for it yet outside Japan.
    It's currently featured in the anime in US, I'm wondering why there's still no event for it yet.

Japan already gets a Glaciate Victini event, a Hidden Grotto Eevee event, and now they also get a Nasty Plot Deoxys event. All in the span of only around two months.
    While we haven't even get Meloetta.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    It's currently featured in the anime in US, I'm wondering why there's still no event for it yet.
    Dollars to pesos that when the Keldeo movie gets an English-language home release, it will come with the Meloetta short and they'll do events to coincide with that.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    Dollars to pesos that when the Keldeo movie gets an English-language home release, it will come with the Meloetta short and they'll do events to coincide with that.
    I imagine coinciding with her anime arc's peak would be more likely, if they're going to wait for long

Quote Originally Posted by Something~Kinda~Ooooh View Post
    Well, considering the pattern of released mascot legendaries from the tcg...
    1) Mewtwo - Mewtwo EX released in February 8th 2012, The event Mewtwo later released in February 12th, 2012 (idk if it's serendipity though...considering the event was for BW1's first anniversary).
    2) Darkrai - Darkrai EX released in May 9th 2012, event released in May 8th
    3) Deoxys - Deoxys EX scheduled to be released in December in Japan...though I'm guessing May in English...so maybe potential international wifi event for TCG promotion?

Arguments against: Nobunaga's Rayquaza, it would've made sense to release it to promote Pokemon Conquest but that was Japan-only and not international.

Urgy.. Im starting to think we're not getting Meloetta till January at the earliest. TPCi/Nintendo shouldn't drop the ball when it comes to events like they did this year.

Soon I'll have you, after years and years XD

Nobody answered, but can we expect corocoro tonight then?

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    Nobody answered, but can we expect corocoro tonight then?
    If we were actually expecting any new Pokémon news from Coro Coro we would have know about it before hand.

Short answer No.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

Quote Originally Posted by blaze boy View Post
    If we were actually expecting any new Pokémon news from Coro Coro we would have know about it before hand.

Short answer No.
    We do know about it beforehand, it's been confirmed that Movie 16 details will be in the latest corocoro, i'm just curious on when we can expect the leaks.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    We do know about it beforehand, it's been confirmed that Movie 16 details will be in the latest corocoro, i'm just curious on when we can expect the leaks.
    it can be anywhere from tonight to the actual release date

Well, it looks like we're all gonna own a Shiny Genesect by this time next year. I'm pretty excited.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverFlame View Post
    Well, it looks like we're all gonna own a Shiny Genesect by this time next year. I'm pretty excited.

let us hope! probabaly with extremespeed :P

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverFlame View Post
    that sounds awesome , but I would prefer a meloetta first :P

Shiny genesect. Thats cool. Starting to feel left out abit sience japan gets a deoxy and genesect event announced in the same week. Surely meolette has to be on its way. Its in the anime at moment too.

Can't say I expected it to transform since....nothing at all ever hinted at this

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    Can't say I expected it to transform since....nothing at all ever hinted at this
    Genesect can transform? I didn't catch that.

I guess it's not too shocking - I never thought I'd see one pokemon absorb another pokemon, but I have a Black Kyurem sitting in my PC Box as we speak.

So if its a July release for Japan, then it probably won't go international until December-ish I assume?

National Pokedex: Completed 718/719 (Missing: Diancie)
    Living Pokedex: Completed 718/719
    "OT Timmy" Living Pokedex: 709/719
    Missing "OT: Timmy" Pokemon: Mew, Jirachi, Deoxys, Darkrai, Shaymin, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect, Diancie

Page 364 of 533 FirstFirst ... 264314354360361362363364365366367368374414464 ... LastLast