Page 369 of 533 FirstFirst ... 269319359365366367368369370371372373379419469 ... LastLast
Results 9,201 to 9,225 of 13310

Thread: ~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

Quote Originally Posted by Moonrox View Post
    A mystery might actually be kind of cool, really... What if, post game gen 6, there was Unovan Ruins, and within them some sort of super hard mystery with no hints? Similar to the Regis in RSE, but maybe even a bit harder.
    Well, unless you actually know Braille or read a guide, It is hard to work out that the text is in RSE, or what you need to do. But if you've not got access to the internet or a Library, It's still work out able:

For example this sign is in LGFR:
    ⠉⠥⠞ (it may not show btw, here it in game Via Psypokes: http://www.psypokes.com/frlg/walkthrough.php?part=24 )
    You have to work what the move you have to use.. One Start is letters, The three moves that come to Mind are Cut, Dig and Fly. As a Player you will have all of the HM and that TM, by the time you reach here. Fly and Dig work as Normal and Cut is the right word.

Still hard with todays gamers.. patience.

Can we avoid excessive Speculation on what is going to happen in the Show in the 8th January, or I may be required to shut this thread temporarily for a week.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

They could always release Gen III remakes to start off Gen VI on the 3DS... or maybe even Gen III sequels set a the same time as Gen V but in Gen VI (If you know what I mean)!

I know what you're thinking, but with their newfangled eShop tech, Game Freak could always patch these remakes/sequels after the main Gen VI games come out so that they can trade over the new Pokemon!

Just a thought. This announcement could be something completely different. "Masuda let down Pokemon fans worldwide as he announced a new range of Japan-only Pokemon plush toys!"
    I play games but mainly Sonic, Zelda or Pokémon...

I have successfully captured 491 legal Pokémon in Diamond and am working on Gen V

Lv. 100 Team I have almost finished raising...:

My deviantART: http://supersonicconzor.deviantart.com/

Quote Originally Posted by SprSncConzor View Post
    They could always release Gen III remakes to start off Gen VI on the 3DS... or maybe even Gen III sequels set a the same time as Gen V but in Gen VI (If you know what I mean)!

I know what you're thinking, but with their newfangled eShop tech, Game Freak could always patch these remakes/sequels after the main Gen VI games come out so that they can trade over the new Pokemon!

Just a thought. This announcement could be something completely different. "Masuda let down Pokemon fans worldwide as he announced a new range of Japan-only Pokemon plush toys!"
    I doubt they'd put an announcement date on a game trailer just for plush toys or something stupid like that.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

What do you all mean with 'the complete dragon'?
    I just hope gen 6 comes so i can dance and other weird stuff

At the moment number 10 in double battles of the Netherlands.

Quote Originally Posted by Bariokie View Post
    What do you all mean with 'the complete dragon'?
    I just hope gen 6 comes so i can dance and other weird stuff
    Original dragon = Zekrom and Reshiram combined.

Which honestly I don't give 2 ****s about.

Gabe Newell taking over GameFreak, BW4 announced.

Place your bets, place your bets!

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    i am this close to editing excitable boy's signature to ITS A JOKE for the next 5 months
    Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    I should make this the signature of both sogeking & excitable boy

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    Gabe Newell taking over GameFreak, BW4 announced.

Place your bets, place your bets!
    Why would you ever think this?

Eh it could even be new merchandise for the 16th movie.

Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post
    Why would you ever think this?

Eh it could even be new merchandise for the 16th movie.
    Why would they make an announcement like this if it were to be something that small?
    It's going to be something involving a new game or Pokemon. It could be merchandise for the new movie, but the new merchandise would be of a new Pokemon.
    Mine is an unchanging love, higher than the heights above, deeper than the depths beneath, free and faithful, strong as death.

William Cowper, "Lovest Thou Me?" Olney Hymns

I choose my words carefully, but they may still hurt someone accidentally...

Marley, Pokemon Diamond and Pearl

And, look you, there is nothing in this thing of learning out of books. Here, here and here (pointing to his ear, his head and his heart) is your school. If everything is right there, then take your pen and down with it; afterward ask the opinion of a man who knows his business.

Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

Images removed for making the signature too tall.

No news in Pokémon Smash?
    -Sorry for my bad english!

Quote Originally Posted by Shianzen View Post
    No news in Pokémon Smash?
    Didn't air today.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

The odds of the announcement being related to a new game or Pokémon are pretty good. Despite having recently made Pokémon Black2/White2, those games were made using Black/White graphics, maps, etc, with lesser things having to be created outside of what had to be done for Black/White. It's very likely to be somewhat into development already.

Quote Originally Posted by EternalSword7 View Post
    The odds of the announcement being related to a new game or Pokémon are pretty good. Despite having recently made Pokémon Black2/White2, those games were made using Black/White graphics, maps, etc, with lesser things having to be created outside of what had to be done for Black/White. It's very likely to be somewhat into development already.
    They're definitely working on a new game. They have to start working on games after each release. That's their job. They go to work every day to do that.

Actually, the next Pokémon game was surely started before they even finished B2W2... they at least had a idea about what to do.

But talking about January 8th, I don't know what will be announced. I have my idea, but there's too much possibilities that it's hard to be sure. But it's about a game... be 90% sure of that. (I wish a Gen 3 remake since I haven't play it, but we'll see in 8 days! )

I think I'm the only person not hoping for a RS remake. I want a home console game so bad. (>.<) xD I mean, Hoenn is my favorite region and all, but that can wait later for me.
    Last edited by Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama; 30th December 2012 at 2:37 AM.

I rather have sequels over remakes. Personally it would be a much better approach going back to Hoenn.

As awesome as it'd be for the announcement to be about a new shadow pokemon game, there's a small chance it'll happen. I can wish though.

Thanks to Astral Shadow for the button!

Quote Originally Posted by Aura Of Twilight View Post
    As awesome as it'd be for the announcement to be about a new shadow pokemon game, there's a small chance it'll happen. I can wish though.
    See? I can hope with that one. A shadow Pokemon game would be nice. And remembering Ardos' last words make me think that there might be.

I'm thinking it's going to be a new spinoff title of some sort, personally.

It still feels a bit too soon for gen 6 to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    I think I'm the only person not hoping for a RS remake. I want a home console game so bad. (>.<) xD I mean, Hoenn is my favorite region and all, but that can wait later for me.
    I'm right there with you. I would really like to see a Pokemon game on the Wii U.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Quote Originally Posted by TheEliteEmpoleon View Post
    I'm right there with you. I would really like to see a Pokemon game on the Wii U.
    I've always though a Ranger game would be great on a home console. Especially with the Wii U controller, that might be amazing.
    Mine is an unchanging love, higher than the heights above, deeper than the depths beneath, free and faithful, strong as death.

William Cowper, "Lovest Thou Me?" Olney Hymns

I choose my words carefully, but they may still hurt someone accidentally...

Marley, Pokemon Diamond and Pearl

And, look you, there is nothing in this thing of learning out of books. Here, here and here (pointing to his ear, his head and his heart) is your school. If everything is right there, then take your pen and down with it; afterward ask the opinion of a man who knows his business.

Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

Images removed for making the signature too tall.

I don't want 6th gen until we get a console game for 5th gen.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Quote Originally Posted by ebevan91 View Post
    If it's gen 3 remakes I'll eat my hat and post a video of me doing it.
    Well, i'll be here to keep track of that.

Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    I don't want 6th gen until we get a console game for 5th gen.
    Even if Gen 6 doesn't drop this year, they may as well wait on the console game until that's out. When PBR came out, Gen 4 was basically just getting started. Gen 5, meanwhile, is pretty much done. Why release a console battler for a gen that's dead and will be usurped within a year or two.

I want gen 6. on3DS. I boguht it for gen 6. lets go gen 6!

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

well with the 1/8/13 announcement AND the 7/13/13 movie the anime HAS to continue that to that point SO i THINK that ash will go to a previous regions battle frontier without Iris (as she is know champion) and hopefully meet up with may/misty/dawn.... and since the anime continues so does 5th gen GAMES so im thinking its either R/S remake, Pokemon Conquest 2, OR Pokemon colosseum 3(#2 was gale of darkness) or maybe just MAYBE a new pokemon ranger game...

Page 369 of 533 FirstFirst ... 269319359365366367368369370371372373379419469 ... LastLast