Page 40 of 533 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090140 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 1,000 of 13312

Thread: ~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

  1. #976
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Lesage,WV
    Posts
    1

    Default Pokemon marathon

    Hey guys! On December 18 go to the speedgamers.com for the Pokemon marathon they will be playing all the Pokemon game (including soul sliver) and caching every Pokemon for Charity! They will be raising money for Ally's House this time. The have done other marathons too they have raised over $98,000 for Charity's and have done a total of 14 marathons. The Pokemon marathon will last 72 hours. They will also have various prizes.

  2. #977
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    910

    Default

    But the twitter was abusive!

    It's been deleted!

    And now Talking About The Fifth Generation is ILLEGAL again!
    by Leyniar


    Cool Fan art I requested: WOLFMIN PLATNIUM CHAMPIONS

    I'm on deviantART!

  3. #978

    Default

    Nintendo of Korea has announced that HeartGold and SoulSilver will be released on February 4th in Korea. Considering that countries outside of Japan have never released the main games before the United States, it’s possible we’ll see the two remakes here before that date or around the same time. Then again, we thought Arceus and the Jewel of Life would air in America first, but Australia ended up airing it a few weeks before us. Additionally, the TCG sets have historically come out a month before or a month after the games they are based on; the HeartGold & SoulSilver TCG set will hit store shelves February 10th. The beginning of January is too early to release the games, so perhaps Nintendo is going to use the TCG set to generate hype and awareness in February, then release the games in March for maximum sales. The only exception to this rough one-month pattern was EX Emerald, which was released eight days after Pokemon Emerald. Theories, patterns, theories, patterns!
    Source: http://pokebeach.com/2009/12/februar...ulsilver-korea

    http://nintendo.co.kr/DS/soft/2.php
    Subscribe to me-http://www.youtube.com/seamonster73
    Follow me-http://www.twitter.com/evandeck
    Quote Originally Posted by kirkeastment View Post
    Pre-Order/Back Order - Items not in stock.

    Order Received - Items are in stock, they've noted your order.

    Processing - This basically means that they are taking the money now, if you paid up front, i don't think you'll see this one.

    Preparing Order - Your payment was successful, and they're preparing your item for dispatch.

    Shipped - Duh, thats obvious.

  4. #979
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    grids
    Posts
    2,737

    Default

    Wow.... what do you think their reason behind that?

    ---------- join ever grande city, a fun and new pokemon forum!! // tumblr

  5. #980

    Default

    I think Korea deserves to get something before the US or EU get things.
    Quote Originally Posted by aykay View Post
    everyone knows bugsy is the cutest girl in the pokemon universe.
    Quote Originally Posted by HookShot View Post
    Hi, Billy Mayes here with the brand-new Rapid Spin! Do you have Rock problems? Not anymore with Rapid Spin! With just the click of button and the spin of a body, the Rocks are gone! Wow look at them fly! Compare this to the leading brand of hazard removal, the Banhammer! While the Banhammer causes serious problems afterward, Rapid Spin stops the problem right at the root, and gives you the satisfaction of ruining your opponent's day! It's even available in many different fashionable styles! Like the Starmie! The Delibird! And even the Hitmonchan! So don't let those Rocks stop you anymore, its time to upgrade to the Rapid Spin! Call 1-800-RPD-SPIN today!

  6. #981
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    US
    Posts
    351

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tf5174 View Post
    I think Korea deserves to get something before the US or EU get things.
    No. Never. Don't joke about things like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by col_serra View Post
    but mew is jesus
    ALL HAIL KING NEPTUNE AND HIS WATER BREATHERS!

  7. #982

    Default

    It doesn't brother me and at least NOK is stepping up now.
    Yes i am from the US.

    Just have patience because we probally get it in march.
    Quote Originally Posted by aykay View Post
    everyone knows bugsy is the cutest girl in the pokemon universe.
    Quote Originally Posted by HookShot View Post
    Hi, Billy Mayes here with the brand-new Rapid Spin! Do you have Rock problems? Not anymore with Rapid Spin! With just the click of button and the spin of a body, the Rocks are gone! Wow look at them fly! Compare this to the leading brand of hazard removal, the Banhammer! While the Banhammer causes serious problems afterward, Rapid Spin stops the problem right at the root, and gives you the satisfaction of ruining your opponent's day! It's even available in many different fashionable styles! Like the Starmie! The Delibird! And even the Hitmonchan! So don't let those Rocks stop you anymore, its time to upgrade to the Rapid Spin! Call 1-800-RPD-SPIN today!

  8. #983
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    US
    Posts
    351

    Default

    It doesn't actually bother me that much. I was mostly being facetious.
    Quote Originally Posted by col_serra View Post
    but mew is jesus
    ALL HAIL KING NEPTUNE AND HIS WATER BREATHERS!

  9. #984

    Default

    Amazon.com is now listing HeartGold and SoulSilver as having release dates of Sunday, March 14th. Previously, the site did not list any date, so perhaps they have just received official confirmation from Nintendo. Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum were also released on Sundays. Additionally, Amazon sent out an e-mail to those who pre-ordered the games stating that the estimated delivery date is between March 14th and 16th (the date depends on where you live).

    The March 14th date also fits the theory posted yesterday that Nintendo is using the HeartGold & SoulSilver TCG set to advertise the games in February, and will then release them in March for maximum sales, as was the case with some TCG sets in the past. Of course, until an official source confirms the March 14th date, we cannot know for sure if it is tentative or not. Stay tuned!
    Source: http://pokebeach.com/2009/12/heartgo...-14th-question
    http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_1_...prefix=pokemon

    It seems like the official US boxarts have been revealed. Platinum's date was revealed like this last year but on the Circuit City site.
    Subscribe to me-http://www.youtube.com/seamonster73
    Follow me-http://www.twitter.com/evandeck
    Quote Originally Posted by kirkeastment View Post
    Pre-Order/Back Order - Items not in stock.

    Order Received - Items are in stock, they've noted your order.

    Processing - This basically means that they are taking the money now, if you paid up front, i don't think you'll see this one.

    Preparing Order - Your payment was successful, and they're preparing your item for dispatch.

    Shipped - Duh, thats obvious.

  10. #985
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Johto.....waiting
    Posts
    530

    Default

    sounds like a reliable date, and its really not that far off
    Name: Alex
    3DS Friend Code: 1977-0735-3604
    Friend Safari: Shuppet, Pumpkaboo, Golurk
    Feel free to add me! Send me a pm if you do please!

  11. #986

    Default

    Of course, until an official source confirms the March 14th date, we cannot know for sure if it is tentative or not. Stay tuned!
    I implore everyone in the utmost to keep this in mind.


    -----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

  12. #987
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Ship to Hoenn
    Posts
    46,684

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evandeck View Post
    Source: http://pokebeach.com/2009/12/heartgo...-14th-question
    http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_1_...prefix=pokemon

    It seems like the official US boxarts have been revealed. Platinum's date was revealed like this last year but on the Circuit City site.
    Nice find with the whole boxart thing. It looks decent.

    Not sure I'd trust Amazon though.

  13. #988
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    15,901

    Default

    Though probably safe to assume tenative, it is a bit odd that their new placeholder is so specific. Does anything happen on that day or something? Official end/start of something, maybe?

  14. #989
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Even more everywhere
    Posts
    427

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    Nice find with the whole boxart thing. It looks decent.

    Not sure I'd trust Amazon though.
    I don't trust Amazon, but this seems like it could end up being the real date. I'm taking this with a grain of salt and waiting for whatever happens.

  15. #990

    Default

    The 14th is a Sunday, so it would fit.


    -----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

  16. #991
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    17,206

    Default

    I don't think Amazon would post up a fake date, they must have got it from somewhere. It's around the right time I think, probably is the real date.


    | Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

  17. #992
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    On The Internet
    Posts
    401

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    I don't think Amazon would post up a fake date, they must have got it from somewhere. It's around the right time I think, probably is the real date.
    They've been off before, but I agree that it seems like the right date.
    [IMG]http://i48.*******.com/v6ut6r.png[/IMG]
        Spoiler:- Credit:

  18. #993
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    ireland,galway
    Posts
    153

    Default

    new movie OMG!!
    my heart gold team

    ;389;;376;;248;;149;;392;;398;

    heartgold friend cod:2579 6453 5224

    favorite pokemon:;492-s;

    strogest pokemon: lv.100;493;

    shinys: shaymin,ho-oh,lugia,darkrai,scizor,pickachu,garchomp,evee and rayquaza

    pokemon games: pmd explores of time,red,gold,firered,emerald,diamon,prael,platinu m,heartgold,battle revolution

  19. #994

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by buizel kid View Post
    new movie OMG!!
    And it's being discussed where anime news goes. OMG!!


    -----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

  20. #995
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    896

    Default

    I kinda believe the HGSS US release date. Nintendo doesn't have to officialy(sp?) tell us. Proof: Serebii gets US anime dubbed titles off the MSN TV schedule before Pokemon.com tells us. Amazon is a pretty big website, and Nintendo would probably make them take it down if it was fake or if Nintendo didn't give them permission to put the date on there.
    Last edited by Electric; 13th December 2009 at 8:22 PM.
    00][/CENTER]

  21. #996
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    910

    Default

    News from the UK

    While channel flicking through the Television Channels, I caught glimpse for...

    The Platinum Arceus TCG Set!

    Which makes me even more feeling that they will reveal the Arceus Event Dates for the UK tomorrow or next week. Here's hoping!
    by Leyniar


    Cool Fan art I requested: WOLFMIN PLATNIUM CHAMPIONS

    I'm on deviantART!

  22. #997
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    9,652

    Default

    So well Nintendo confirmed Mar. 14, 2010 as the official US HGSS Release Date. So now maybe the UK will get it May 14, 2010? I'm surprised that Korea is getting HGSS on Feb. 4, 2010. They are now the 2nd ones to get HGSS as opposed to the originals where it took Game Freak almost 3 years for it to hit Korea. (Just like with Platinum's US Release Date, HGSS's was earlier than what most people were expecting. Wow.)

    Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

  23. #998
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Traveling Unova
    Posts
    4,739

    Default

    I know nintendo has revealed the release date,.. but pokemon.com has updated their heartgold and soulsilver section, stuff we already have seen (or not if you did not look over the japanese stuff), they even have a page on the spiky eared pichu and pikachu colored pichu,.. no release when but they say to stay tuned for details on the pikachu colored pichu.


    Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

  24. #999
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    17,206

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by halloweenghost View Post
    I know nintendo has revealed the release date,.. but pokemon.com has updated their heartgold and soulsilver section, stuff we already have seen (or not if you did not look over the japanese stuff), they even have a page on the spiky eared pichu and pikachu colored pichu,.. no release when but they say to stay tuned for details on the pikachu colored pichu.
    Not a big surprise. They're pretty much going to do the exact same thing the Japanese Pokemon site did leading up to launch.


    | Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

  25. #1000
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Traveling Unova
    Posts
    4,739

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Not a big surprise. They're pretty much going to do the exact same thing the Japanese Pokemon site did leading up to launch.
    I just wonder when we'll have the jirachi event :P


    Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

Page 40 of 533 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090140 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •