Page 40 of 533 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090140 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 1,000 of 13312

Thread: ~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

Default Pokemon marathon

Hey guys! On December 18 go to the speedgamers.com for the Pokemon marathon they will be playing all the Pokemon game (including soul sliver) and caching every Pokemon for Charity! They will be raising money for Ally's House this time. The have done other marathons too they have raised over $98,000 for Charity's and have done a total of 14 marathons. The Pokemon marathon will last 72 hours. They will also have various prizes.

But the twitter was abusive!

It's been deleted!

And now Talking About The Fifth Generation is ILLEGAL again!
    by Leyniar

Cool Fan art I requested: WOLFMIN PLATNIUM CHAMPIONS

I'm on deviantART!

Nintendo of Korea has announced that HeartGold and SoulSilver will be released on February 4th in Korea. Considering that countries outside of Japan have never released the main games before the United States, it’s possible we’ll see the two remakes here before that date or around the same time. Then again, we thought Arceus and the Jewel of Life would air in America first, but Australia ended up airing it a few weeks before us. Additionally, the TCG sets have historically come out a month before or a month after the games they are based on; the HeartGold & SoulSilver TCG set will hit store shelves February 10th. The beginning of January is too early to release the games, so perhaps Nintendo is going to use the TCG set to generate hype and awareness in February, then release the games in March for maximum sales. The only exception to this rough one-month pattern was EX Emerald, which was released eight days after Pokemon Emerald. Theories, patterns, theories, patterns!
    Source: http://pokebeach.com/2009/12/februar...ulsilver-korea

http://nintendo.co.kr/DS/soft/2.php
    Subscribe to me-http://www.youtube.com/seamonster73
    Follow me-http://www.twitter.com/evandeck
    Quote Originally Posted by kirkeastment View Post
    Pre-Order/Back Order - Items not in stock.

Order Received - Items are in stock, they've noted your order.

Processing - This basically means that they are taking the money now, if you paid up front, i don't think you'll see this one.

Preparing Order - Your payment was successful, and they're preparing your item for dispatch.

Shipped - Duh, thats obvious.

Wow.... what do you think their reason behind that?

---------- join ever grande city, a fun and new pokemon forum!! // tumblr

I think Korea deserves to get something before the US or EU get things.
    Quote Originally Posted by aykay View Post
    everyone knows bugsy is the cutest girl in the pokemon universe.
    Quote Originally Posted by HookShot View Post
    Hi, Billy Mayes here with the brand-new Rapid Spin! Do you have Rock problems? Not anymore with Rapid Spin! With just the click of button and the spin of a body, the Rocks are gone! Wow look at them fly! Compare this to the leading brand of hazard removal, the Banhammer! While the Banhammer causes serious problems afterward, Rapid Spin stops the problem right at the root, and gives you the satisfaction of ruining your opponent's day! It's even available in many different fashionable styles! Like the Starmie! The Delibird! And even the Hitmonchan! So don't let those Rocks stop you anymore, its time to upgrade to the Rapid Spin! Call 1-800-RPD-SPIN today!

Quote Originally Posted by Tf5174 View Post
    I think Korea deserves to get something before the US or EU get things.
    No. Never. Don't joke about things like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by col_serra View Post
    but mew is jesus
    ALL HAIL KING NEPTUNE AND HIS WATER BREATHERS!

It doesn't brother me and at least NOK is stepping up now.
    Yes i am from the US.

Just have patience because we probally get it in march.
    Quote Originally Posted by aykay View Post
    everyone knows bugsy is the cutest girl in the pokemon universe.
    Quote Originally Posted by HookShot View Post
    Hi, Billy Mayes here with the brand-new Rapid Spin! Do you have Rock problems? Not anymore with Rapid Spin! With just the click of button and the spin of a body, the Rocks are gone! Wow look at them fly! Compare this to the leading brand of hazard removal, the Banhammer! While the Banhammer causes serious problems afterward, Rapid Spin stops the problem right at the root, and gives you the satisfaction of ruining your opponent's day! It's even available in many different fashionable styles! Like the Starmie! The Delibird! And even the Hitmonchan! So don't let those Rocks stop you anymore, its time to upgrade to the Rapid Spin! Call 1-800-RPD-SPIN today!

It doesn't actually bother me that much. I was mostly being facetious.
    Quote Originally Posted by col_serra View Post
    but mew is jesus
    ALL HAIL KING NEPTUNE AND HIS WATER BREATHERS!

Amazon.com is now listing HeartGold and SoulSilver as having release dates of Sunday, March 14th. Previously, the site did not list any date, so perhaps they have just received official confirmation from Nintendo. Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum were also released on Sundays. Additionally, Amazon sent out an e-mail to those who pre-ordered the games stating that the estimated delivery date is between March 14th and 16th (the date depends on where you live).

The March 14th date also fits the theory posted yesterday that Nintendo is using the HeartGold & SoulSilver TCG set to advertise the games in February, and will then release them in March for maximum sales, as was the case with some TCG sets in the past. Of course, until an official source confirms the March 14th date, we cannot know for sure if it is tentative or not. Stay tuned!
    Source: http://pokebeach.com/2009/12/heartgo...-14th-question
    http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_1_...prefix=pokemon

It seems like the official US boxarts have been revealed. Platinum's date was revealed like this last year but on the Circuit City site.
    Subscribe to me-http://www.youtube.com/seamonster73
    Follow me-http://www.twitter.com/evandeck
    Quote Originally Posted by kirkeastment View Post
    Pre-Order/Back Order - Items not in stock.

Order Received - Items are in stock, they've noted your order.

Processing - This basically means that they are taking the money now, if you paid up front, i don't think you'll see this one.

Preparing Order - Your payment was successful, and they're preparing your item for dispatch.

Shipped - Duh, thats obvious.

sounds like a reliable date, and its really not that far off
    Name: Alex
    3DS Friend Code: 1977-0735-3604
    Friend Safari: Shuppet, Pumpkaboo, Golurk
    Feel free to add me! Send me a pm if you do please!

Of course, until an official source confirms the March 14th date, we cannot know for sure if it is tentative or not. Stay tuned!
    I implore everyone in the utmost to keep this in mind.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by evandeck View Post
    Source: http://pokebeach.com/2009/12/heartgo...-14th-question
    http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_1_...prefix=pokemon

It seems like the official US boxarts have been revealed. Platinum's date was revealed like this last year but on the Circuit City site.
    Nice find with the whole boxart thing. It looks decent.

Not sure I'd trust Amazon though.

Though probably safe to assume tenative, it is a bit odd that their new placeholder is so specific. Does anything happen on that day or something? Official end/start of something, maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    Nice find with the whole boxart thing. It looks decent.

Not sure I'd trust Amazon though.
    I don't trust Amazon, but this seems like it could end up being the real date. I'm taking this with a grain of salt and waiting for whatever happens.

The 14th is a Sunday, so it would fit.

-----
    Words to|live by

I don't think Amazon would post up a fake date, they must have got it from somewhere. It's around the right time I think, probably is the real date.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    I don't think Amazon would post up a fake date, they must have got it from somewhere. It's around the right time I think, probably is the real date.
    They've been off before, but I agree that it seems like the right date.
    [IMG]http://i48.*******.com/v6ut6r.png[/IMG]
        Spoiler:- Credit:

new movie OMG!!
    my heart gold team

;389;;376;;248;;149;;392;;398;

heartgold friend cod:2579 6453 5224

favorite pokemon:;492-s;

strogest pokemon: lv.100;493;

shinys: shaymin,ho-oh,lugia,darkrai,scizor,pickachu,garchomp,evee and rayquaza

pokemon games: pmd explores of time,red,gold,firered,emerald,diamon,prael,platinu m,heartgold,battle revolution

Quote Originally Posted by buizel kid View Post
    new movie OMG!!
    And it's being discussed where anime news goes. OMG!!

-----
    Words to|live by

I kinda believe the HGSS US release date. Nintendo doesn't have to officialy(sp?) tell us. Proof: Serebii gets US anime dubbed titles off the MSN TV schedule before Pokemon.com tells us. Amazon is a pretty big website, and Nintendo would probably make them take it down if it was fake or if Nintendo didn't give them permission to put the date on there.
    Last edited by Electric; 13th December 2009 at 8:22 PM.
    00][/CENTER]

News from the UK

While channel flicking through the Television Channels, I caught glimpse for...

The Platinum Arceus TCG Set!

Which makes me even more feeling that they will reveal the Arceus Event Dates for the UK tomorrow or next week. Here's hoping!
    by Leyniar

Cool Fan art I requested: WOLFMIN PLATNIUM CHAMPIONS

I'm on deviantART!

So well Nintendo confirmed Mar. 14, 2010 as the official US HGSS Release Date. So now maybe the UK will get it May 14, 2010? I'm surprised that Korea is getting HGSS on Feb. 4, 2010. They are now the 2nd ones to get HGSS as opposed to the originals where it took Game Freak almost 3 years for it to hit Korea. (Just like with Platinum's US Release Date, HGSS's was earlier than what most people were expecting. Wow.)

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

I know nintendo has revealed the release date,.. but pokemon.com has updated their heartgold and soulsilver section, stuff we already have seen (or not if you did not look over the japanese stuff), they even have a page on the spiky eared pichu and pikachu colored pichu,.. no release when but they say to stay tuned for details on the pikachu colored pichu.

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

Quote Originally Posted by halloweenghost View Post
    I know nintendo has revealed the release date,.. but pokemon.com has updated their heartgold and soulsilver section, stuff we already have seen (or not if you did not look over the japanese stuff), they even have a page on the spiky eared pichu and pikachu colored pichu,.. no release when but they say to stay tuned for details on the pikachu colored pichu.
    Not a big surprise. They're pretty much going to do the exact same thing the Japanese Pokemon site did leading up to launch.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Not a big surprise. They're pretty much going to do the exact same thing the Japanese Pokemon site did leading up to launch.
    I just wonder when we'll have the jirachi event :P

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

Page 40 of 533 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090140 ... LastLast