Page 408 of 533 FirstFirst ... 308358398404405406407408409410411412418458508 ... LastLast
Results 10,176 to 10,200 of 13309

Thread: ~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

Quote Originally Posted by adamfitz View Post
    Would love grass koala, first thing I see is a grass/fighting type holding a branch as a weapon.
    I actually see a koala Grass starter as a pure Grass type in its first and second stage, then becomes a Grass/Fighting upon its final stage. It will be a kung-fu panda pokemon.

Yes if we get a silhouette or a new eevee we know that gen6 is coming

White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

Oh, man, I go out to lunch for like two hours and tbh this thread isn't as exploded as I thought it would be, didn't miss anything

Quote Originally Posted by PKMN KING View Post
    eeveelutions comes in pairs and they are mostly the opposite of each other like espeon and umbreon were, also glaceon and leafeon.

- Ground and flying
    - Dragon and normal?
    - Rock and Poison?
    - Bug and Ghost?
    mmmmm, try

Ground - Poison
    Flying - Bug
    Steel - Rock
    Fighting - Normal
    Ghost - Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    That would be the best thing ever and I would forever love them for that.
    YES

Quote Originally Posted by Pilpulp View Post
    Buut... GAMEFREAK might not be done with Gen 5, Black and White 3? Pokemon Grey as a prequel?
    lolno

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    i am this close to editing excitable boy's signature to ITS A JOKE for the next 5 months
    I should make this the signature of both sogeking & excitable boy

What if it is R/S remakes for 3DS in the 6th gen... I mean released before the main series game. It could allow for a few 6th gen pokes and evolutions/preevolutions? Understand what i'm getting at?

I don't care remakes or gen6 I'll be happy either way.
    Or even if its not
    Off to bed, night!
    Last edited by adamfitz; 6th January 2013 at 9:53 PM.

White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    lolno
    Hey, I don't think thats gonna happen either, nor do I want it to happen, I'm just thinking of all the possibilities meanwhile people are stuck on Gen 6 or R/S/E remakes and nothing else.

The news of you-know-what would be kinda hit or miss for me. Because I wouldn't really want to back to Hoenn after Johto/Kanto and Unova, I kinda want to go to Sinnoh or the next new region.

3DS Friend Code: 2337-4608-0376
    Most Recent Shiny: - 868 eggs | Current Hunt:

In ballpark range, These seem the most likely to be what we are going to get on Tuesday.

-Ruby/Sapphire remakes
    -Generation 6
    -a 6th generation Pokčmon(s)
    -Something on the Wii U ( a la HD XD like game)

Though whatever type of main game we get, I hope that they made a big step up for the series. You know, Something like what CAPCOM did with the Mega Man series with Mega Man X. Something like what they meant by that the series "evolving" this year.

But hey, I'm super pumped for this announcement. Even to the point that I put a warning about how I'll be like on facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by blaze boy View Post
    It has been establish that gen 1 and gen 2 had a 3 years life span, it's not too early for gen 6.
    Yeah, that was Gen 1 and 2. Why would they do it for Gen 5?

Will never happen as turning the pokémon series in a MMORPG is a terrible idea.
    That's your opinion.

It has been establish that Game Freak have no pattern when it come to releasing their stuff.
    Actually yeah. They release several games for certain series (PMD, Pokemon Ranger etc.) before a next Gen is announced.

With further analysis of the context we have, it may be 6th Gen. But I stand by my original claims 6th Gen doesn't seem very likely unless the game won't be released until next year, which would be dumb, why announce it so early?

If it is Gen 6 on tuesday. I'm gonna look like such an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by OshaMijuWott View Post
    What if it is R/S remakes for 3DS in the 6th gen... I mean released before the main series game.
    Nnnnnnnnno.

Hey, I don't think thats gonna happen either, nor do I want it to happen, I'm just thinking of all the possibilities meanwhile people are stuck on Gen 6 or R/S/E remakes and nothing else.
    Okay, that's fair. Let's talk about other things that no one wants and no one thinks will happen.

Do you guys think Adam West will do voice acting for the BW4, which is the crossover with CoD and consists entirely of DLC?

Quote Originally Posted by Pokénaut View Post
    Actually yeah. They release several games for certain series (PMD, Pokemon Ranger etc.) before a next Gen is announced.
    Because they serve as good filler cash cows when nothing's in the works. Thing is, if Gen 5 ends in September, there may not be a need for a Ranger game (though there's nothing stopping them from revealing/releasing one between now and September, mind you).

If it is Gen 6 on tuesday. I'm gonna look like such an idiot.
    Indeed.
    Last edited by Excitable Boy; 6th January 2013 at 10:03 PM.

i am this close to editing excitable boy's signature to ITS A JOKE for the next 5 months

inb4 Pokemon MMORPG

I was thinking about it and it seems pretty plausible. It's too early for a 6th Gen, R/S/E remake is a possibility. I'm putting my bet on an MMORPG or R/S/E anything else would be pretty strange on their pattern of releasing stuff.
    An MMORPG would be extremely strange. Pokemon's main audience is children; being able to communicate with strangers is unacceptable for a children's game unless chat features are limited to prewritten phrases. Plus, MMORPGs are historically not the best investment in terms of game development, as they require insane amounts of money to maintain several servers to allow the massive amount of inter-connectivity with as little lag as possible. Given that their main audience is outside of the MMORPG market, I don't see it likely that Game Freak and Nintendo would dedicate all the extra time and money to something like that. Possible, but not by any means plausible.

More advanced co-op features in the next versions are a more realistic possiblility; the 3DS has enough memory to host multiple players in an area without the need for remote servers.

Don't count out Generation 6. In my opinion, it's more likely than remakes at this point. Since Black and White released for the DS near the same time as the 3DS was released, it is likely that Game Freak intended Generation 5 to be short from the get-go.
    Last edited by TWN; 6th January 2013 at 9:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    I was being sarcastic, because someone said Delibird isn't a penguin because it can fly -_-
    Ah I see.

Quote Originally Posted by adamfitz View Post
    Such positivity
    I just wrote the truth, I never intended it to be positive.

Buut... GAMEFREAK might not be done with Gen 5
    They are since there is nothing left to explore in Unova and the 3 gen remake is clearly not going to happen during gen 5.

Black and White 3?
    Which would cover what exactly? Black and White 2 wrapped up the entire story with no open question left to answer.

Pokemon Grey as a prequel?
    Now you are just being silly.

Also, I think predicting new starters is going a bit too far.
    Indeed, we still have no idea what the announcement is. So it would be pointless to even discuss what gen 6 will bring given we have no information on what Gen 6 Pokémon will be like.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

Quote Originally Posted by TWN View Post
    An MMORPG would be extremely strange. Pokemon's main audience is children; being able to communicate with strangers is unacceptable for a children's game unless chat features are limited to prewritten phrases. Plus, MMORPGs are historically not the best investment in terms of game development, as they require insane amounts of money to maintain several servers to allow the massive amount of inter-connectivity with as little lag as possible. Given that their main audience is outside of the MMORPG market, I don't see it likely that Game Freak and Nintendo would dedicate all the extra time and money to something like that. Possible, but not by any means plausible.

More advanced co-op features in the next versions are a more realistic possiblility; the 3DS has enough memory to host multiple players in an area without the need for remote servers.

Don't count out Generation 6. In my opinion, it's more likely than remakes at this point. Since Black and White released for the DS near the same time as the 3DS was released, it is likely that Game Freak intended Generation 5 to be short from the get-go.
    Yeah. MMORPG would be awesome if executed well. But your right it'd be too much for GF and Nintendo to deal with. Although, R/S/E released on DS and Gen 6 a short while after on the 3DS would make them more $.

I'd love a pokemon mmorpg..but it won't happen. Gamefreak wants it to be mobile were people can meet up at tournaments and gatherings face to face with alot of people... leasts,.. that there answer everytime an mmo is broguht up. and thats exactly why i don;t see 6th gen being on the wiiU
    Last edited by halloweenghost; 6th January 2013 at 10:09 PM.

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

Yeah, that was Gen 1 and 2. Why would they do it for Gen 5?

Same reason they did it for Gen 1 and 2...

They did Rumble Blast,Conquest and PMD3D

A bit early to be thinking of remakes/Gen 6 don't you think? We have not even started the N Arc yet, I think the announcement might be Meloetta or a new spin-off game or new opening scene revealing new captures or evolutions. These three are more likely (90%) to occur than remakes/Gen 6. And I pretty sure we not allow to talk of remakes and new gen.
    Currently waiting for Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.

White 2 Shinies: Crobat, Dodrio, Rapidash, Gyarados, Gigalith, Nidoking, Luxray, Swoobat, Honchkrow, Jellicent (Male), Dragonite, Basculin, Garchomp, Hippowdon, Gengar, Raticate, Ditto, Dusknoir, Porygon Z, Staraptor, Glaceon, Bibarel, Suicune, Giratina, Sandslash, Nidoqueen, Poliwhirl, Audino, Dialga, Meganium.

XY Shinies: Trevenant, Durant, Whiscash, Luvdisc, Gyarados, Politoed, Kingdra, Clauncher, Sharpedo, Seaking, Crawdaunt, Corsola, Octillery, Basculin, Remoraid, Starmie, Cloyster, Clawitzer, Relicanth, Dragalge, Fearow, Watchog, Huntail, Poliwrath, Poliwhirl, Lanturn, Dragonite and Barbouch.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander18 View Post
    A bit early to be thinking of remakes/Gen 6 don't you think?
    Announcement =/= release.

We have not even started the N Arc yet, I think the announcement might be Meloetta or a new spin-off game or new opening scene revealing new captures or evolutions. These three are more likely (90%) to occur than remakes/Gen 6.
    And you think that would be worth a worldwide pre-announcement of the actual announcement?

And I pretty sure we not allow to talk of remakes and new gen.
    Like that's ever stopped us.

A bit early to be thinking of remakes/Gen 6 don't you think? We have not even started the N Arc yet, I think the announcement might be Meloetta or a new spin-off game or new opening scene revealing new captures or evolutions. These three are more likely (90%) to occur than remakes/Gen 6. And I pretty sure we not allow to talk of remakes and new gen.
    Honestly after arguing with so many people about this, I'm kind over the idea of a remake/gen 6 remake.
    At this point I think id even be more happy with a Meloetta event. Idk give some special moves or make her shiny or something. Idk. At this poin the waiting is killing me, so id rather hear about some new feature,event, or spin off.

All credit for the picture above goes to Sworn Metalhead.
    Feel free to add me to your Friends List, Just PM me with your FC if you do so
    Also to peak your fancy, my Friend Safari Type is Fairy, and I distribute Floette, Snubbull, and Spritzee.

3DS FC: 4270 - 1187 - 9328

Alexander, go to your room and think about what you just said.

This thread AGAIN has broken the rules about GAME Speculation.. I'd rather not have to shut the thread.. to as I don't think I can reopen it before the "Announcement day" starts in some time zones.

I will delete post and/or give Infraction point to those break that rules.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

*sigh*

All this waiting is killing me! Good thing I'm still on break before I start my second semester in college. I can focus on drooling over the announcement for a whole week.

Like many people I would love to see RSE remakes and I would also like seeing Gen VI come out as well. However I wonder if maybe they will be making announcing something that hints to both. It could be possible.

Oh well it doesn't matter to me. I'll be happy because it's Pokemon.

meloetta has already been released in japan, which would have no reason to be announcing this announcement there either,....

and what is Ash gonna do follow N around for 2 years? with what other goal? I don't see the N arc lasting that long maybe a few months.. half a year or so... it is possible 6th gen could come in september or so. i mean why rush and give out genesect and meloetta already? they could have just waited the two years and give them out at their movie like in the past...

the announcement may not have anything to do with 6th gen..but I feel their is a strong chance. or at least a 6th gen appearing in the next movie in july.. I think they want to get a main pokemon game on the 3DS as soon as possible..

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

A bit early to be thinking of remakes/Gen 6 don't you think?
    Not at all. Why do you think it's too early?

We have not even started the N Arc yet,
    So? The games won't be out for a few months.

I think the announcement might be Meloetta
    wat

new spin-off game
    There's far too much promotion for it to be a spin-off.

new opening scene revealing new captures or evolutions.
    OK, really?

These three are more likely (90%) to occur than remakes/Gen 6.
    Uh.

Quote Originally Posted by OshaMijuWott View Post
    What if it is R/S remakes for 3DS in the 6th gen... I mean released before the main series game. It could allow for a few 6th gen pokes and evolutions/preevolutions? Understand what i'm getting at?
    Generally the new game/region heralds the beginning of a generation so if this happened, the remake would still be considered Gen V since it appeared before the first new region Gen VI game
    Signature edited due to exceeding the gif size limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Nutter t.KK View Post
    This thread AGAIN has broken the rules about GAME Speculation.. I'd rather not have to shut the thread.. to as I don't think I can reopen it before the "Announcement day" starts in some time zones.

I will delete post and/or give Infraction point to those break that rules.
    This is the Pokemon News Discussion thread, and we're discussing Pokemon news. I don't understand why you're making this into a problem, officer.

Page 408 of 533 FirstFirst ... 308358398404405406407408409410411412418458508 ... LastLast