Page 441 of 533 FirstFirst ... 341391431437438439440441442443444445451491 ... LastLast
Results 11,001 to 11,025 of 13314

Thread: ~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    how hard is it to link directly to the post in question, like this

Considering that they obviously just registered to post that, it's not legitimate.
    Not everyone has a Pokebeach account, I don't. That would only be a valid argument if everyone (legitimate) in the world had an account in every single forum, which isn't likely. If I wanted to share something that I saw here, on Pokebeach, I'd have to create a new account, does that make what I have to say less legitimate, simply because I didn't have an account prior to the information I posted?

Anyway if the image is Pokémon related, it kind of looks cool, I can see where they could be going with it, and I kind of like it. It almost seems to add some serious depth to some kind of storyline. I can foresee a lot of beautiful cutscenes.

But it's probably not Pokémon related so oh well.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Zya View Post
    Is this announcement about the games or the anime? (if it's confirmed)
    Probably the games, as it being announced by Iwata, and I don't think Nintendo deals with the anime at all.
    Will-Powered Spriter

It has to be games. There really is nothing to show about the anime besides M16 stuff and I'm sure they'll save that for Corocoro or Smash.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Quote Originally Posted by Will-powered Spriter View Post
    Probably the games, as it being announced by Iwata, and I don't think Nintendo deals with the anime at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    It has to be games. There really is nothing to show about the anime besides M16 stuff and I'm sure they'll save that for Corocoro or Smash.
    Oh great, thanks!

I'm not sure what to expect with all these rumours.

All these Rumors are not true..

Quote Originally Posted by Malcolm Belmont View Post
    All these Rumors are not true..
    Of course not! Maybe the R/S/E remakes...

Love the sig btw.

Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    If there's any new Pokémon being revealed then there is a very likely chance that it might be included in M16, but I will agree such information won't be revealed in the Pokémon direct.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

There's this cool website that will post information the very moment it comes out. So if it's not on there, it's not real.

Of course not! Maybe the R/S/E remakes...

Love the sig btw.
    Thanks......

Quote Originally Posted by Manene! View Post
    There's this cool website that will post information the very moment it comes out. So if it's not on there, it's not real.
    Never heard of the site. o:
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2rctk6u.jpg[/IMG] <3!Lover of all that is Shaymin!<3

Thanks ~.:Northern Lights:.~ for the Shaymin badges! I LUV 'EM! <3

Brock:
    April 29th, 1997 - September 9th, 2010 (Thanks for the memories! We'll miss you, buddy! T_T)

Just Curious..is the Countdown on the Japanese Pokemon Website Wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Manene! View Post
    The problem is that site won't share anything if there's doubt to the legitimacy of said "leaks" there could be information that could be factual being released up to when the games are finally released, but if there's nothing to back it off, it will be relegated to rumor and fakes.

Kind of what happened when that guy who had all the 5th generation Pokémon which caused a lot of problems for fansites because of it. Don't think that will ever happen again at least on the main fansites. So I think we're stuck to just what's revealed to us in trailers, magazines and etc even if "rumor" turns out to be "fact."

I can't quite remember what was happening there, but from what I'm assuming, I'm guessing that's when the website itself will update with all the information.

I think so. Mine said 36 hours left earlier, when it really was about 21 hours left.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

Probably, it's supposed to be at 6 am eastern no? If the countdown is right then it's tomorrow at 8 pm est...

I refuse to get super excited for this because I feel people are getting too crazy over this. I am looking forward to what it could possibly be though. It better be big making a world wide announcement. I wouldn't necessarily hate something similar to the fake rainbow rumor because I expect that eventually a game with all the regions in it.
    50% of Serebii users are relapsing pokemon fans...if you are among those that never got off the band wagon...copy and paste this in your sig (started by CyberBlastoise)...

The countdown is just counting down to JAN 8th at 8PM whatever your computer time is. Thats why it's so messed up, because everyone thinks it's coming at a different time, but it's not. It's coming in around 12 and a half hours!

POKÉMON OMEGA RUBY & APLHA SAPPHIRE
    |
    MEGA EVOLUTION | 0301-9985-7534 | SAM
    Y FRIEND SAFARI: WATER WITH OCTILLERY, WARTORTLE AND AZUMARILL

Quote Originally Posted by s2daam View Post
    The countdown is just counting down to JAN 8th at 8PM whatever your computer time is. Thats why it's so messed up, because everyone thinks it's coming at a different time, but it's not. It's coming in around 12 and a half hours!
    Pretty Much this..i am so exicted

Quote Originally Posted by P-K-M View Post
    Sorry but I get nervous when I read that message... "will be sharing a short message" :S
    I think I read earlier that the Pokemon Direct thing is ten minutes long, which, if one thinks about it, is kind of short. Meaning, it's not an hour-long press conference.

Games, most certainly. Something strictly anime wouldn't get hyped like this (especially when one considers that this is being broadcast internationally, and the anime is at different places in different parts of the world)
    3DS FC: 0748-3041-6462

Fictionpress / Buy My Book! / Hero's Path

It's games for sure. Junichi masuda posted how he has not slept well because of the countdown on twitter.

みなさん、おはようございます!マスダもあんまり寝れず(笑)!ついにこの日が来ました!!カウントダウン も13時間を切りました!!!(^^)/~~~

translated

Good morning, everyone! Masuda not sleep too well (laughs)! This day I have come at last! ! Than 13 hours off the countdown! ! ! (^ ^) / ~ ~ ~

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

Cant wait to see what it is. I'm ethier hoping for remakes or next gen. Like everyone else apparently..
    Copy this into your signature if you want to see these guys soon http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...n_with_Oak.png.

Shiny Pokemon I have found: (Both In Pokemon Fire Red) (Yes I found 2, with-in 30 mins of each other as well)

Quote Originally Posted by Feralninja View Post
    I think I read earlier that the Pokemon Direct thing is ten minutes long, which, if one thinks about it, is kind of short. Meaning, it's not an hour-long press conference.
    Yeah I know that, but still, saying its a short message makes it sound like its very little...

Yeah I know that, but still, saying its a short message makes it sound like its very little...
    Well think about it 10 mins is a long time in reality to convey even pokemon games so i would think we would be getting information about them and displays of the game. But who knows.
    Copy this into your signature if you want to see these guys soon http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...n_with_Oak.png.

Shiny Pokemon I have found: (Both In Pokemon Fire Red) (Yes I found 2, with-in 30 mins of each other as well)

thye mean short as in ten minutes.. they would not rename nintendo direct to pokemon direct just for something minor..

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

Quote Originally Posted by halloweenghost View Post
    It's games for sure. Junichi masuda posted how he has not slept well because of the countdown on twitter.

みなさん、おはようございます!マスダもあんまり寝れず(笑)!ついにこの日が来ました!!カウントダウン も13時間を切りました!!!(^^)/~~~

translated

Good morning, everyone! Masuda not sleep too well (laughs)! This day I have come at last! ! Than 13 hours off the countdown! ! ! (^ ^) / ~ ~ ~
    Omg I am almost crying for the excitement... what IS this annoucement?! It must be huge QwQ

I have a feeling the announcement would be about the entire future of the franchise, not a 6th gen reveal. If someone higher than the head of development for the main series pokemon games is making this announcement, then it has to be much more serious than some new game coming out.

Page 441 of 533 FirstFirst ... 341391431437438439440441442443444445451491 ... LastLast