Page 485 of 533 FirstFirst ... 385435475481482483484485486487488489495 ... LastLast
Results 12,101 to 12,125 of 13310

Thread: ~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

I don't know why but to me the new eeveelution looks like milotic combined with eevee.
    Witness the truly awesome power of my claimed Gyarados.

Gyarados used Epic Awesomeness!
    It's super effective!
    The foe lost OVER 9000% of its health!

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Zero View Post
    "I moved my Monopoly piece forward two squares when nobody was looking, but I didn't use an action replay so it's totally okay"

Stupid question-is Ninfia it's English name as well or just Japanese? I like the -eon suffix, would miss it immensely
    Not the most original sig ever, but hey, I'm new to the forums (THOUGH NOT THE SITE)

Quote Originally Posted by FennekinFTW View Post
    Stupid question-is Ninfia it's English name as well or just Japanese? I like the -eon suffix, would miss it immensely
    No, that's just it's Japanese name. I would guess that will be Nympheon. Glacia became Glaceon and Lefia became Leafeon. ^^
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

Quote Originally Posted by Atlanta-hammy View Post
    There is a annoying as heck rumor going around that it's been confirmed that Ninfia is a "Light" type by a user called "Tinsares" that apparently "dug into the official pokemon X and Y Website source code" and people are aggressively defending it.

In all honesty i think it will be a Normal type, it follows the common "Pink and Peach" pattern normal types have, like Skitty. Besides it fits normal much better then anything since it's obvious what type a Eevee Evo's are.
    a Light type would actually be wonderful because pokemon like spiritomb and saybleye would finally have a weakness
    May the odds be EVER in your favor
    Credit to Eeveelover824 for this sig and credit to RondezView for the pink pikachu
    If you are a true Swiftie (a Taylor Swift fan) like me and not scared to show it, "Drop Everything Now" and copy and paste in your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Chaos View Post
    I don't know why but to me the new eeveelution looks like milotic combined with eevee.
    Except the fact that it isn't. Ninfia is a land creature while Milotic is a sea serpent. And don't get me started on the ribbons.

Masuda please announce you will never introduce new types.

There is a annoying as heck rumor going around that it's been confirmed that Ninfia is a "Light" type by a user called "Tinsares" that apparently "dug into the official pokemon X and Y Website source code" and people are aggressively defending it.
    A rumour is a what it is, nonsense school ground gossip. It isn't true and should be ignored until Game Freak confirms it.

In all honesty i think it will be a Normal type, it follows the common "Pink and Peach" pattern normal types have, like Skitty. Besides it fits normal much better then anything since it's obvious what type a Eevee Evo's are.
    Ninfia isn't a normal type since that what Eevee is meant to be. It's likely that Ninfia is a Bug type.

Quote Originally Posted by Liz Azzimagica View Post
    a Light type would actually be wonderful
    No it wouldn't as it make the type chart unbalance and would result some pokémon being retyped. It was a terrible fan idea that existed from generation 2 and still is.

because pokemon like spiritomb and saybleye would finally have a weakness
    They have one, it's called fighting.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post
    Except the fact that it isn't. Ninfia is a land creature while Milotic is a sea serpent. And don't get me started on the ribbons.
    You're stating the obvious.

Personally I'm reminded of Victini when I looked at it for the first time, probably due to the eye color and its forehead.

Quote Originally Posted by blaze boy View Post
    Uh...let me guess, they're weak to Electric too?
    Last edited by Hidden Power; 13th February 2013 at 6:16 PM.
    The best evolutionary designs are brought about by a balance between change and consistency.
    Artwork by Piper Thibodeau. You can view more of her work here.

Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post
    Except the fact that it isn't. Ninfia is a land creature while Milotic is a sea serpent. And don't get me started on the ribbons
    No need to get snotty, Captain Obvious. He was saying it looks like an Eevee/Milotic is, not that it actually is one.
    Formerly known as Jigglychu.

um...no, their dark and ghost, fighting does nothing to ghost, do you research, here's the proof: http://serebii.net/pokedex-bw/442.shtml http://serebii.net/pokedex-bw/302.shtml fighting: 0, pyschic: 0, normal: 0...everythng else: 1

Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Power View Post
    Uh...let me guess, they're weak to Electric too?
    they can be with soak and electric move combo but their aren't many pokemon that can learn soak but still...my point is light type would give them a geniue weakness
    Last edited by Liz Azzimagica; 13th February 2013 at 6:36 PM.
    May the odds be EVER in your favor
    Credit to Eeveelover824 for this sig and credit to RondezView for the pink pikachu
    If you are a true Swiftie (a Taylor Swift fan) like me and not scared to show it, "Drop Everything Now" and copy and paste in your signature.

um...no, their dark and ghost, fighting does nothing to ghost, do you research, here's the proof: http://serebii.net/pokedex-bw/442.shtml http://serebii.net/pokedex-bw/302.shtml fighting: 0, pyschic: 0, normal: 0...everythng else: 1
    If you use Oder Sleuth then actually it does.
    Last edited by Dragalge; 13th February 2013 at 6:36 PM.

maybe it sounds weird but with the name Ninfia it doesn't look like it but i could also be a fighting pokemon because of the nin (from ninja)
    Als i like the idea of a ghost type, with does i eyes of her

Quote Originally Posted by siny View Post
    maybe it sounds weird but with the name Ninfia it doesn't look like it but i could also be a fighting pokemon because of the nin (from ninja)
    Als i like the idea of a ghost type, with does i eyes of her
    "Nin"? Where does the f disappear to?

I hope it isn't a new typed Pokémon, I mean, it would be a good way to introduce a new type but we have enough types as it is.

Foresight,Odor Sleuth and Scrappy.

Maybe you should take your own advice before other people what to do.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

or alternatively you could just hit them both with strong neutral attacks, since Sableye has crap for offense and Spiritomb is out and out walled by any Steel-type and its low HP kinda counterbalances its good defenses

A rumour is a what it is, nonsense school ground gossip. It isn't true and should be ignored until Game Freak confirms it.
    No it wouldn't as it make the type chart unbalance and would result some pokémon being retyped. It was a terrible fan idea that existed from generation 2 and still is.
    First of all, I know it's just annoying as all heck to have to see that being posted EVERYWHERE I go that it's going to be a light type, which would knock everything out of balance and would be extremely redundant and not to mention would just break the game again.

Ninfia isn't a normal type since that what Eevee is meant to be. It's likely that Ninfia is a Bug type.
    You seem to be discrediting normal type much to fast, why wouldn't it have a normal evolution? I mean Lopunny, Skitty, Meowth, and other full normal types have evolutions, what makes Eevee so special that it can't grow into a stronger normal type? It be nice to have a stronger normal Eevee Evo that does not have such a low and sadly cr**y move learning pool for leveling up. Besides, Eevee it's self does not count as a Evolution, it counts as a base.

Also how does it look like a bug type...? It looks nothing remotely close to a bug, if it's because of the bows I can't say that a legit reason to label it a bug type, people though Gothorita was a dark type and tuned out to be psychic.

I love how people seem to be forgetting "Dark" types are basically "Evil" while Fighting types are "Hero's" that counter them. Ex: LUCARIO.
    Last edited by Atlanta-hammy; 13th February 2013 at 9:24 PM. Reason: Fixed a few errors

Will Nintendo ever release the Pokémon TV app for the Wii U & 3DS?

If Ninfia is a Light type my predictions on what Light type is?
    Offense moves: Strong against
    -Dark (Darkness & Light)
    -Ghost (Ghost fear the light)
    -Ice maybe (Light can melt Ice)

Not effective on:
    -Steel

Defense Type
    Resistant to:
    -Fire (Too bright for Fire)

Weak against:
    -Grass (Plants can absorb light)
    -Dark (Even though Light can bright up darkness, Darkness can also block Light) So it'll be a Light VS Darkness A type strong and weak against the other type strong and weak against it.

My FireRed Champs:

My HeartGold Team:

My Black Team:

My White Team:

My White 2 Team So Far:

Foresight,Odor Sleuth and Scrappy.

Maybe you should take your own advice before other people what to do.
    Those are called strategies and tactics to defeat Sableye and Spiritomb with fighting type moves.

There is no Foresight Type, No Odor Sleuth Type, No Scrappy type.

Type wise, they have no weakness, which is the point.

Liz Azzimagica wasn't saying is there some strategy/tactic that you can use to make said Pokemon weak against some other type.

No. No tricks, no tactics, type wise, Spiritomb/Sableye have no weaknesses, just because there is a way for them to have a weakness, doesn't change the fact that type wise they have no weakness.

A normal fighting type move isn't going to hurt ghost types, unless odor sleuth, foresight, and or scrappy get involved as well.

Not that I'm agreeing that there needs to be a new type to hit said Pokemon with super effective damage....I'm just saying.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Arceusgamer14 View Post
    If Ninfia is a Light type my predictions on what Light type is?
    Offense moves: Strong against
    -Dark (Darkness & Light)
    -Ghost (Ghost fear the light)
    -Ice maybe (Light can melt Ice)
    Ice could really do without another weakness.

Besides, this discussion would be better suited to the X and Y forum.

So when you guys say CoroCoro comes out on the 15th, you mean 15th in Japan, right, and probably the 14th in North America?
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

Quote Originally Posted by ebevan91 View Post
    So when you guys say CoroCoro comes out on the 15th, you mean 15th in Japan, right, and probably the 14th in North America?
    yeah....but to be honest..whats it matter now that the leaks have already happened? unless you are looking for when they come out in general.

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

Quote Originally Posted by halloweenghost View Post
    yeah....but to be honest..whats it matter now that the leaks have already happened? unless you are looking for when they come out in general.
    Yeah just in general pretty much. I've already seen the leaks.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

Quote Originally Posted by ebevan91 View Post
    Yeah just in general pretty much. I've already seen the leaks.
    ok tohught maybe you were one of those guys who just didn't know yet lol but yeah the magazone comes out aorund the fifteenth so we usually get leaked info around that time.

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

Quote Originally Posted by halloweenghost View Post
    The fact that there might be more info. Plus nintendo Direct also releases the same day pertaining to news about the 3DS.
    So we actully might be getting more info.

All credit for the picture above goes to Sworn Metalhead.
    Feel free to add me to your Friends List, Just PM me with your FC if you do so
    Also to peak your fancy, my Friend Safari Type is Fairy, and I distribute Floette, Snubbull, and Spritzee.

3DS FC: 4270 - 1187 - 9328

Quote Originally Posted by BBtheASH View Post
    Plus nintendo Direct also releases the same day pertaining to news about the 3DS.
    So we actully might be getting more info.
    Nintendo rarely uses time in their multimedia presentations to drop Pokémon info besides the occasional new screenshot or few seconds of footage, due in no small part to the fact that unlike any of their other franchises, Pokémon gets a pre-release information rollout all its own via television programming like Smash and magazine spreads in CoroCoro.

I would expect very little if anything pertaining to X and Y from tomorrow's Direct.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Page 485 of 533 FirstFirst ... 385435475481482483484485486487488489495 ... LastLast