Page 527 of 533 FirstFirst ... 427477517523524525526527528529530531 ... LastLast
Results 13,151 to 13,175 of 13316

Thread: ~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

Quote Originally Posted by Bardische View Post
    I WOKE UP MY FAMILY BECAUSE I WAS SHOUTING SO LOUD. I'M SORRY. IT WAS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE, BUT IT'S ACTUALLY HAPPENING.

I can't believe it, we did kids.

Diving, secret bases, FLANNERY, gorgeous, gorgeous water. DAMN imagine if they used the perspective of Azure Bay on the routes around Sootopolis City and Mt. Pyre. I CAN'T WAIT.
    I know, right? I'M SO EXCITED!!

and it's realized in the same month as my birthday!!! <3333

I'LL BE ABLE TO BE A PRETTEH WITTLE TRAINER WHO BUSTS SECRET BASES!!

honestly, i'm gonna be a ninja trainer. xD I'm already planning EVERYTHING, haha.
    ~Let's all find Sasukeeeee~
    Name: Hime
    Currently playing: Drawn to Life
    Next up: Drawn to Life: The Next Chapter
    Favourite Pokémon: Ambipom

Joining in on the excitement over today's announcement! Let's just hope Mirage Island will be a little easier to access this time.. ~still bitter~
    3DS Friend Code: 3840 6221 2180
    Dragon Friend Safari: Dragonair, Fraxure, Druddigon.

Spoiler:- My Shinies:

it's happening

Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are remakes confirmed via Iwata during an Investors Meeting. http://www.nintendo.co.jp/ir/en/libr...508/index.html

They're often outlining things that Iwata wants People to fund before stuff is made, or shows stuff will likey to pay off. For Game news, You're doing really well if you get more than a minute and once slide on the topic. Pokémon Rumble NFC Figures where also shown, but to show off Mario NFC Figures.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Quote Originally Posted by Amnesiα View Post
    I know, right? I'M SO EXCITED!!

and it's realized in the same month as my birthday!!! <3333

I'LL BE ABLE TO BE A PRETTEH WITTLE TRAINER WHO BUSTS SECRET BASES!!

honestly, i'm gonna be a ninja trainer. xD I'm already planning EVERYTHING, haha.
    Really?! My birthday are on that month too! This is a dream coming true!!!

Talking

Super Excited for sunday cant wait to see what the footage of Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire will look like!!
    My 3DS Friend Code: 3523-2237-6586

My team for Alpha Sapphire

Quote Originally Posted by Snes91 View Post
    Super Excited for sunday cant wait to see what the footage of Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire will look like!!
    Same here!
    I wonder what they will show...
    Claimed Braviary, Masamune Date, and Pokemon Conquest
    "Dragons are loyal, and they will always see their mission through."
    "In the wake of my demise, may you still continue." Source of gifs
    ~Merry Christmas and Happy New Year~

I can't wait

Too bad it starts at 00:30 for me....

Question: The duration is about 30 minutes right?

At the moment number 10 in double battles of the Netherlands.

Quote Originally Posted by Symphony View Post
    Same here!
    As long as we can get at least a little taste of what the music is like, I'll probably be happy. Oh, and confirmation of the return of Secret Bases, that'd be cool, too.

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 5 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

Quote Originally Posted by Symphony View Post
    Same here!
    I hope they show a little bit of every thing some of the towns and pokemon and the Secret Bases and the contests.. its been so long since iv played the originals i dont remember much about them other than the contests and the bases,And there was a lot of water at some point. i hope theres not as much water this time.

I'm so excited about tomorrow's air! It's going to be 3:30 PM for me, so I'm good! I heard pokejungle will be streaming it?
    Disappearance: REWRITE (19/??)
    Author: Mitsukiharu (collaboration account)
    Summary: Legendary pokemon once resided with humans until war and bloodshed turned the center of Johto into a wasteland 150 years ago. The legendaries scattered to keep peace. 5 years after Red was defeated, he and the Green are in a situation like before war broke out. They must find the cause of the disappearances of the legendary pokemon or the world would be thrown into disarray.

My Personal FF Account l Ambition l Four Times The Charm l For The Love of Food! l Disappearance: REWRITE (collboration)

I'm all for my favourite gen being remade after so much demand, but despite that I have to ask: why exactly are they remaking R/S?

There was a reason they remade Red and Green, because when Ruby and Sapphire came out people were annoyed that you couldn't get most Kanto or Johto Pokémon. So they made FR/LG to rectify this. Same thing sort of applies to HG/SS - there were some Johto mons in the previous games but there wasn't an easy way to get the starters.

Gen III is also the beginning of the transfer chain. I don't see why they'd need to remake R/S exactly since you can transfer from RSE > DPP/HGSS > BW/2 > XY.

Will I get one of them? Maybe. Not entirely sure. Unless they add some sort of cool unlock if you transfer mons from the original third gen.
    Last edited by Green Blockhead; 10th May 2014 at 3:15 AM.

3DS Friend Code: 2337-4608-0376
    Most Recent Shiny: - 868 eggs | Current Hunt:

Quote Originally Posted by Green Blockhead View Post
    I'm all for my favourite gen being remade after so much demand, but despite that I have to ask: why exactly are they remaking R/S?

There was a reason they remade Red and Green, because when Ruby and Sapphire came out people were annoyed that you couldn't get most Kanto or Johto Pokémon. So they made FR/LG to rectify this. Same thing sort of applies to HG/SS - there were some Johto mons in the previous games but there wasn't an easy way to get the starters.

Gen III is also the beginning of the transfer chain. I don't see why they'd need to remake R/S exactly since you can transfer from RSE > DPP/HGSS > BW/2 > XY.
    Do you know what money is?

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Do you know what money is?
    Of course I know they're making it for money - Pokémon has long since become a cash cow.

I'm just trying to make sense out of the whole thing.

Of course I know they're making it for money - Pokémon has long since become a cash cow.

I'm just trying to make sense out of the whole thing.
    Money is the sense, it has always been the sense. There's really nothing else to it, video games don't need to exist. They're made because people will buy them.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Money is the sense, it has always been the sense. There's really nothing else to it, video games don't need to exist. They're made because people will buy them.
    >b-but money

There were other reasons why Gens I and II were remade. Do you have any idea how painful it was for those people who had pokebros in R/B/Y/G/S/C that they couldn't trade over into R/S back in the day?

>b-but money

There were other reasons why Gens I and II were remade. Do you have any idea how painful it was for those people who had pokebros in R/B/Y/G/S/C that they couldn't trade over into R/S back in the day?
    As one of them, yes, I do. But money.

Will I get one of them? Maybe. Not entirely sure. Unless they add some sort of cool unlock if you transfer mons from the original third gen.
    Not everyone still have their copies.
    Plus, it's not as though GF would make anymore money from used GBA cartridges that are still floating around when they're being sold independently.
    3ds FC: Mystica; 2621-3668-7527
    Safari: Electric; Electabuzz, Parchirisu, Galvantula {partially full}

Art belongs to me
    Preferred Battle Style: Rotation

There were other reasons why Gens I and II were remade.
    Which the lack there of did not hinder OR/AS.
    Do you have any idea how painful it was for those people who had pokebros in R/B/Y/G/S/C that they couldn't trade over into R/S back in the day?
    Mathematics and system upgrades. They locked out the old games, sure, but they paved the way for the new ones to be better.

Hoenn has disappointed.

P.S. I get tired of complaints from great games.
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

also the hgss happening because you can't get some of the pokemon otherwise is kind of bunk

There's like...a dozen or so pokemon that you couldn't get between DPt alone. Developing entirely new games with that sole reasoning is stupid. And virtually all of those are available from 3rd gen, even.

Although let's take a step back and look at the last bit logic. Transferring up from 3rd gen requires, at minimum:
    1. A DS Phat or Lite, the third gen game, both of which aren't made anymore
    2. A 3DS
    3. A 4th gen game to pal park to
    4. A 5th gen game to poketransfer to
    5. Pokebank.

Even though I think the convenience theory for why HGSS is made is kind of bunk, come on dude, the transfer chain is utterly ridiculous at this point.

I just thought about that. With the technology available to me right now, I will be able to transfer Pokémon from Sapphire all the way to Alpha Sapphire.

Wow.

I know not everybody does, so I don't want to suggest that my own experience is a valid reason for them not to make these remakes, but I still think it's cool!

Sprites ripped by Yoshi Clone of spritersresource.com. Banner by my brother ShinySandshrew.

They didin't show much but it still looks awesome!!

Well I'm excited for OR/AS but I'm also wondering if these game will live up to the hype, people are losing it and they've been stated to only be remakes. Don't get me wrong HG/SS are 2 of the greatest games ever and people wanted Johto remakes for years, but If this is just a basic remake then people need to chill at least until we see what new mechanics are implemented

Of course as a fan I'm getting Omega Ruby for no other reason than that I still love this franchise. but 3 things I will disappointed if it doesn't have

-Steven as Champion
    -Pokemon Contests instead of those battle tents
    -Rayquaza story from Emerald

Hopefully we will at least get up dated move pools for the starters. Each one only learning 2 fire/ water/ grass attacks >.>

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nibbles4Ever View Post
    Hopefully we will at least get up dated move pools for the starters. Each one only learning 2 fire/ water/ grass attacks >.>
    They would get pledge moves for sure and updated movesets. They always update movesets in the games.
    Pachirisu is my favorite mini pokemon. Dialga was the best Legendary for me.

O M E G A - R U B Y
    A L P H A - S A P P H I R E

Page 527 of 533 FirstFirst ... 427477517523524525526527528529530531 ... LastLast