Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: draw a circle, there's the earth :: a hetalia: axis powers club!

Default draw a circle, there's the earth :: a hetalia: axis powers club!

welcome to the hetalia : axis powers club!

Why hasn't there been a club created for Hetalia yet?

;_;

Yes, well, hello there. You all know why I'm here, yes. I have decided to make a club for the great Hetalia! You know you can't deny your love for any of these characters. This webcomic turned manga and anime/movie is just amazing and you cannot deny it.

C'MON, IT'S CANON IN HISTORY BABY. ;D

Rules are quite simple. Follow basic SPPf rules. Feel free to post whatever you want, but please stay on topic and don't spam. Want to discuss shippings? HELL YEAH YOU CAN. How about who you like better? Axis or Allies? YOU CAN DO THAT TOO. Just respectfully and no bashing. ;D But all the characters are awesome in their own right, so I know I can depend on you guys to be good. <3 Post your favorite fanart! Just credit your source!

and most importantly DON'T LET THIS CLUB DIE!

8D
    Last edited by Tiffany; 6th October 2009 at 7:52 AM.

take me somewhere stars are still asleep.

not to be rude, but.... WHAT THE HELL IS HETALIA????
    Is axis and allies refering to WWII?? if so I wanna be a German kriegsman...
    [IMG]http://i50.*******.com/o8gosi.png[/IMG][IMG]http://i38.*******.com/dbrsb6.png[/IMG]Credit to rosemary for dugtrio banner, credit to electricbluewolf for Owner banner.

Quote Originally Posted by Jigglychu View Post
    Middle school? That's barely puberty...
    Nuff' said

Quote Originally Posted by the jman View Post
    not to be rude, but.... WHAT THE HELL IS HETALIA????
    Is axis and allies refering to WWII?? if so I wanna be a German kriegsman...
    it's a webcomic turned manga/anime/movie. /points above.

and it's based on history. loosely. lol.

Oh the title was confusing. I thought it was some sort of war RPG lol. Probably your the only person in the universe that knows about it.

Can you give me a link?
    THen I will join, and keep this club alive, even if it means bumping for you.
    [IMG]http://i50.*******.com/o8gosi.png[/IMG][IMG]http://i38.*******.com/dbrsb6.png[/IMG]Credit to rosemary for dugtrio banner, credit to electricbluewolf for Owner banner.

Nuff' said

Quote Originally Posted by the jman View Post
    Oh the title was confusing. I thought it was some sort of war RPG lol. Probably your the only person in the universe that knows about it.

Can you give me a link?
    THen I will join, and keep this club alive, even if it means bumping for you.
    I know for a fact that I'm not the only person. There's many people here who are fans of Hetalia. YEAH SWEET MAY I'M TALKING TO YOU GET YOUR LITTLE BUTT IN HERE, MISSY! >

umm can I join. and possibly have a link??

Im interested in this comic...

Nuff' said

I LOVE HETALIA THE CHARACTERS IN THE SHORT ANIME ARE CUTE. <3

can i jon plx?? i wan 2!!!11

Quote Originally Posted by Wormow View Post
    I LOVE HETALIA THE CHARACTERS IN THE SHORT ANIME ARE CUTE. <3

can i jon plx?? i wan 2!!!11
    YES YOU MAY!!!J!J!*#@*#$ lmfao.

Have fun and stay active! ;D

TOPIC TIME!

Who is your favorite country/character?

I would love to join. I absolutely love Hetalia and at times I really pity Germany for putting up with Italy's antics. And chibitalia was sooo adorable <3 I'm sad it ended I wanted Holy Roman Empire to find out Italy was a guy sooo badly. And to make this post a little longer...

What is your favorite country/character
    I honestly have a hard time deciding I really like Japan because he seems to be the most together of them all, but I also love Russia because of his scary mood swings. One minute he's nice the next he'll kill you, reminds me a little of myself honestly.
    My 3DS Friend Code is 1633-4748-1177. PM me if you add me. My friend safari is poison with Cascoon, Whirlipede, and Swalot.

Of course you can join! I'm glad people are joining. :]]

I love Japan too. He's so.. I don't know how to describe it. He's definitely one of my favorites, though. I love his version of Maru Kaite Chikyuu.. also I love when Italy gives him a hug and he like, freaks the hell out. "YOU MUST TAKE RESPONSIBILITY! THAT WAS MY FIRST TIME!" so much win. ;3

ik right? that was by far one of my favorite scenes. Italy needs to learn that he can't hug random countries lmao. Oh and do you know how many chapters their currently are in the manga? I've only managed to find 5 or 6 plus chibitalia. (Omg its so funny seeing little Italy he's sooo cute.)
    And I think the one episode of the anime that scared me the most was the one where Roman Empire I believe visited Germany and was questioning why Italy was in his bed. That was just one of those awkward turtle moments imo.

~mewmew~
    My 3DS Friend Code is 1633-4748-1177. PM me if you add me. My friend safari is poison with Cascoon, Whirlipede, and Swalot.

Quote Originally Posted by mewmew202 View Post
    ik right? that was by far one of my favorite scenes. Italy needs to learn that he can't hug random countries lmao. Oh and do you know how many chapters their currently are in the manga? I've only managed to find 5 or 6 plus chibitalia. (Omg its so funny seeing little Italy he's sooo cute.)
    And I think the one episode of the anime that scared me the most was the one where Roman Empire I believe visited Germany and was questioning why Italy was in his bed. That was just one of those awkward turtle moments imo.

~mewmew~
    XD Totally @ awkward turtle.

Have you guys heard HRE and Chibitalia's version of MKC? SO CUTE.

I hadn't before but I just looked it up and its so kawaii!! Omg I love chibitalia so much. What exactly happened to him? Oh well he is funny at least. I really like chibitalia's version of MKC better because its so cute but HRE's is good too.

~mewmew~

May I please join? I'm obsessed with this anime now. <3 Honestly its one of the best ones I seen. (:

What is your favorite country/character?
    I gotta say my favorites are America and Japan. You just gotta love them. America cause he thinks he's the ''hero'' all the time and it just cracks me up. Japan because he's the most ''normal'' in my opinion, he also seems to be the strong but silent type. But I really like Russia too. In just one second he can kill you when just a few minutes ago he was all nice. XD
    Have you guys heard HRE and Chibitalia's version of MKC? SO CUTE.
    I haven't heard it yet. I must look it up. But if its Chibitalia and HRE then it must be cute. (:
    [IMG]http://i34.*******.com/14cbj2c.jpg[/IMG]
    Throw it away. Forget yesterday. We'll make the great escape.
    We won't hear a word they say. They don't know us anyway.
    Watch it burn. Let it die. Cause we are finally free tonight.

Welcome new members! Remember to keep this thread alive!

I'll find the link of MKC. YOU ALL MUST HEAR IT.

HFAJDHFDAJ NEW CLUB ILY TIFF.

Oh god, I love this manga / anime so hard. A history lesson, bishies, loads of fanservice, and sprinkles of shonen-ai. Total love. ;_; <3333

What is your favorite country/character?

I have a list, but my favorites would have to be Japan, England, Prussia, Austria and Hungary. They're all pretty epic, with Prussia's vital region invading, Austria's gentlemanly attitude, England's tsundere-ness, and France being... France, and Hungary's like my role model. 8D

And Japan is just... ffffff *dies*

Oh and do you know how many chapters their currently are in the manga? I've only managed to find 5 or 6 plus chibitalia. (Omg its so funny seeing little Italy he's sooo cute.)
    The scanilations are here. There are quite a few, if you count the extra stories. My personal faves are the Buon San Valentino and Christmas 2007 strips. <3~
    Last edited by Mewluvr200; 16th October 2009 at 10:24 PM.
    Pretty much gone. Bye.

:O May I join? All my friends irl talk about Hetalia and nothing more but that.

I adore China/Yao very much. Not just because of my half nationality as being half Chinese but it's just him in general. He's so cute and adorable and... <3 Yeah. Germany/Ludwig is hot. That sexy Nazi... XD

So right, kicking myself from Serebii inactivity just to join this Hetalia Club. Current fandom, and undisrupted for how many months now? Ohohoho~~

Quote Originally Posted by interstellas View Post
    :O May I join? All my friends irl talk about Hetalia and nothing more but that.
    I want those friends. I've got no irl otakus with me to talk to. ... Or actually, irl friends at all. Since they keep moving away. / Le sob. Also at the 1 star rating. WHO DARES DEFY WHAT IT DESERVES-- *shot*

America, China, Romano, South Korea, each Scandinavian, and Hong Kong probably just because I RP him in Hetalia College on deviantART OTL.

This series has probably the best MADs and fanarts I've ever seen. Maybe because our fandom is so crazily active. ;;
    Namco x Capcom is my favorite parody right now. SO ACTIONY. ouo
    Ummm hi I'm probably not here anymore...! Though I visit maybe once or twice every few years. Please catch me on AIM or Twitter if you really want to see me! It's right on my profile. Later!

YES NEW MEMBERS I LOVE ALL OF YOU! <333333

I love your sig, Mewluvr! Iggy is so badass and tsudenere, I LOVE IT. I love where he's like "AMERICA NO BAKAAA~" poor Igirisu. He's so heartbroken. :<

oooh. Prussia. don't even get me started.

he can invade my vital regions anyday. 8D

@interstellas
    OMG GERMANY YES HE IS SO HOT. ESPECIALLY WHEN ROME JII-CHAN VISITS FELICIANO AND ENCOUNTERS HIM. HIS HAIR IS ALL DOWN AND FFF. He needs to keep it like that more often. OTL

...and just only wear pants/tank/gloves. idk why. it's so.. ohgod.

and I love the Christmas strips. Poor Seychelles. I laugh at France's face though. He's doing the :3: face to her and she's just like "...hehhh D:"

I'm such a perv because of him. It'll be nice to be spanked by that sexy mother-f&#252;hrer. XD

http://fc08.deviantart.com/fs44/f/20..._kisukaite.jpg
    Enjoy. ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by interstellas View Post
    I'm such a perv because of him. It'll be nice to be spanked by that sexy mother-f&#252;hrer. XD

http://fc08.deviantart.com/fs44/f/20..._kisukaite.jpg
    Enjoy. ^_^
    Him and Prussia.. yes.

DOITSU CAN MAKE A MAN OUT OF ME ANYDAY. D:

..aahh. Damn AMVS set to Hercules. :<

EVERYONE SOMEONE RATED OUR LOVELY THREAD WITH ONE STAR. RATE IT WHAT IT DESERVES! <3
    Last edited by Tiffany; 19th October 2009 at 4:23 AM.

LKFJOW*#(@O#IRJOF#*# HETALIA. <3

Now to make the post not so "@#*@# what is this person doing getting @#($*@ with Hetalia", count me in this club. (;

I haven't watched a lot of the Hetalia episodes, but I watched the first few episodes. Must say that Italy is so cute. Especially when Germany found him and he's all like "I don't like war, please don't kill me. Oh wait, you're so nice and not an enemy, let me stick to you. X3"

I haven't met Prussia. ;_; I'll try to make the time to get to the part where it has him. DX Oh yeah, the manga rocks too. Must say Japan is adorable. ;333

Quote Originally Posted by Kiori View Post
    LKFJOW*#(@O#IRJOF#*# HETALIA. <3

Now to make the post not so "@#*@# what is this person doing getting @#($*@ with Hetalia", count me in this club. (;

I haven't watched a lot of the Hetalia episodes, but I watched the first few episodes. Must say that Italy is so cute. Especially when Germany found him and he's all like "I don't like war, please don't kill me. Oh wait, you're so nice and not an enemy, let me stick to you. X3"

I haven't met Prussia. ;_; I'll try to make the time to get to the part where it has him. DX Oh yeah, the manga rocks too. Must say Japan is adorable. ;333

YAY KIORI! /clinnnnngggg

Yes, Italy is quite adorable. I love his "herahera~s" "veeee~". He's so cute. And Japan is just love. <3 I'll show you Prussia in a PM.

TIFF!! \O/

The Prussia you showed me was funny. XD He seems like Austria's stalker with the coming out of the bushes and the leaf stuck on his hair. LOL

Awesome DevArt there interstellas! <3 ROFL poor Austria. Prussia could care less about the cake Austria baked.

Prussia is a rapist. Since day one I declare him as a rapist. >_>!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast