Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Water Pokemon Thread [V.3]

Default The Water Pokemon Thread [V.3]

[IMG]http://i39.*******.com/15eiz5u.jpg[/IMG]Cred; Skiyomi
    Welcome to the Water Pokemon club!
    This club is all about the majestic and powerful
    water-type Pokemon that roam the Pokemon world.

-Joining post one of the topics listed below-

Rules
    -All Serebii.net rules apply
    -No flaming
    -No trolling
    -Do not ask for Co-Owner status
    -Always use good grammar & spelling
    -No one-lining
    -When joining, please ask to join and answer one of the topics listed below.
    -Enjoy

----------Strikes----------
    Strikes are given to members due to not following the rules above.
    You can get a total of 5 strikes, and if you have one and you've been
    following the rules well and giving a decent dedication to the club,
    I may just take one of those strikes off. Here are how the strikes work:

First: Warning
    Second: Warning
    Third: 3 Day Ban
    Fourth: 2-Week Ban
    Fifth: Permaban
        Spoiler:- People who have strike'd:

-----------Members----------
        Spoiler:- Mods/Owners:

Spoiler:- Memebers:

-----------Topics----------
        Spoiler:- Topics:

-----------Ranking----------
    Well the ranking system goes by how well a trainer you are, you can show how good you are in a battle, or in a contest. yhyiannis is in charge of the ranking at the moment.
        Spoiler:- Battles:

Spoiler:- Contests:

---------Graphics---------
    Please use at least one of the graphics to advertise for the clan. Not mandatory, but would be very helpful towards the group.
        Spoiler:- UserBars:

Spoiler:- Fusions:

Spoiler:- Banners:
    Last edited by Kurosaki_klan; 20th November 2009 at 1:38 AM.

Hi. I'd like to join the club. Water types are one of my favourite types of Pokemon.

Why do you like water type Pokemon?

I like them because, for one, they are the Starter Pokemon I pick first time round. For example, I picked Squirtle first, Totodile first and Piplup first (Mudkip = Bleh).

Nice banner. WHo made it?

Hey Crasher thanks for joining, lol now were on our way xD
    Oh the Great Skiyomi generously made it for me.

Well, I like water Pokemon, because they don't just swim, or squirt water. Water Type Pokemon are the beautiful, powerful, ugly, weak, & misunderstood creatures of the world of Pokemon. I could go on and on, but that's enough for now lol.

First Post Updated

Hey I'm new at the whole forum thing and I thought I wuld choose the water pokemon club LoLz.

I like them becuse a lot of them are blue, and Gyarados is a water pokemon and milotic was a water pokemon and so is palkia.

Sorry Kurosaki_klan
    Last edited by Johto's Joker; 23rd June 2009 at 10:17 PM.

Um I'm sorry Johto's Joker, you have received your first strike for improper Spelling and Grammar, please fix your post and you will be added to the club, Please have a good day.

I'm hosting a Tournament, It's the Shining Scale Tourney, I'll be looking for a shiny Magikarp for the winner, also the winner will become a moderator for the club. See ya.

Hi, I'd like to join. Water types are one of my favorite types of Pokemon.

I wanna major in marine biology, so water Pokemon interest me alot. Plus, Totodile is my favorite Pokemon, along with many other Water types. Water types are also useful in the games(obviously) with Surf, Waterfall, etc.

TotodileCharizard your accepted, Thanks for joining. Also every one I'll be uploading my Userbars, and fusions, to the group. Please everyone I'd like it if you'd help out by advertising the club by making your own userbar, banner or any graphic, and put it in your signature, you don't have to. Thanks.

First Post Updated

Hey thanks Kurosaki for the tip about Firefox, it's awesome! LoLz, so um I thought i'd make a fusion for the club and here he is

[IMG]http://i40.*******.com/1z6fke8.png[/IMG]

LoLz, I call him Sir Penguin. um can anyone get rid of the white background?

Hey thanks for the fusion Joker, what is it a Piplup, Psyduck, Golduck, Wooper, and Mudkip? lol here it is,
    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/2q23dr8.jpg[/IMG]

lol I've been working on obtaining the shiny Magikarp for the Shining Scale Tournament, If you like to join just say so in a post, just don't one line. Thanks.

Hey how about a shiney Piplup, It might be eaier than fishing or breeding for a shiny magikarp. Because HG SS should have a shiny gyarados so people might not wont the shinyKarp.

Quote Originally Posted by Johto's Joker View Post
    Hey how about a shiney Piplup, It might be eaier than fishing or breeding for a shiny magikarp. Because HG SS should have a shiny gyarados so people might not wont the shinyKarp.
    Hmn that makes sense, KK I'll work on getting a Shiny Piplup, hopefully a male, because It's final form, seems more like a male to me. lol.

Please people we need to advertise the club please. thanks.

May I join this club? I really like water Pokemon and what they represent

Do you even ask? Many people consider water Pokemon weak (the people I know). But I think they are something special and mystical. Some of the reasons I like them is their look. Many of them are blue and as blue is my favorite color, well...you know.

ben_pokemon your accepted thanks for joining, do you have a friend code?
    People not be rude, but please advertise.

Hey Kurosaki! The last club WILL be the last Water type club to be closed because of the owner is busy... I'm getting sick of it, the last one was just around 3 pages when it was closed... *tears*

Well I'm back and joining, I hope to achieve a better role here. And to hope that this won't close due to you being busy... Joined the last 2 clubs, so you know I'm quite the water type lover.

In honor of Mystica
    3DS FC: 3926-5714-3675 | Y IGN: Tempus

Lol, Yeah I know Milotic, well this club won't close do to the fact that i've been on Serebii every day this year xD. Have fun.

Hey I was thinking what should our mascot be? I was thinking a Shiny Milotic? how about your thoughts and opinions?

Well it happens... like the first club, you were to update the first post... At least the owner NOW is active

For the club mascot... wait, why Milotic is really loved to be club mascot? I like Milotic though.. especially shiny female ones

Oh, and I forgot to answer a topic at my joining post! You also got to have the first post updated too

This will be the last time I answer this topic... They're cool, passionate, and hardest to get their shiny form. They're dependable for HMs too. Oh, and I like blue, like water =/

In honor of Mystica

Mi10ticFan Lol you're accepted, thanks for being a dedicated water club member.

Well I just got my Plat started and was surprised with all the snow on the ground, and I chose Piplup as my starter. Well all this random info has a new topic to go along with it.

When Playing your Pokemon games, why did/didn't you choose the Water Starter?

Well I had Torterra as my starter in my pearl, And He was great, but I needed a Challenge and ever since the 4th gen games came out I have heard nothing but negitive comments coming from the Piplup family. So I decided to take on the challenge and show everyone That The Piplup Family Can Kick Some Serious Booty! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kurosaki_klan View Post
    Mi10ticFan Lol you're accepted, thanks for being a dedicated water club member.
    Being in the previous 2 clubs is correct... I just like the water pokemon club and wish it'll stay long enough

Quote Originally Posted by Kurosaki_klan View Post

Well I had Torterra as my starter in my pearl, And He was great, but I needed a Challenge and ever since the 4th gen games came out I have heard nothing but negative comments coming from the Piplup family. So I decided to take on the challenge and show everyone That The Piplup Family Can Kick Some Serious Booty! lol
    Fixed the words in bold
    I thought Turtwig was the most unappreciated starter in DP... but The Piplup Family Can Kick Some Serious Booty Is True!

At Crystal, I choose Chikorita since Totodile wasn't for me. I know it can learn Aerial Ace and Dragon Claw through TMs but there wasn't any TM of that back then...
    I lost once at MD because I was a Totodile... lost because I didn't have any water type moves. Since then, I vowed never choose Totodile as my starter... well it WAS scary to lose in the third dungeon... because of a Doduo -_-
    At Sapphire, I choose Treecko cause I'm not really a fond of Mudkips... Mudkip is cute, but the meme makes me hate it... At least the Treecko's a girl :3
    I choose Piplup as my starter in all three versions of Sinnoh!
    At Diamond, I reached Canalave city and was on my way to Snowpoint city. But I stopped to the massage lady at Veilstone to get more accessories. But the game suddenly froze, and my save file got erased... so I restarted with Turtwig, but never got to the elite four ever since I traded Turtwig to my Pearl, scared to lose my data again too. He was a killer though.
    At Platinum, my starter is a girl, as mentioned in the previous club.
    Once again, The Piplup Family Can Kick Some Serious Booty!

People: WTF that'll be the longest topic answer o_0;

In honor of Mystica

Wow seriously, Negitive is an actual word in my vocabulary, It's a roleplaying thing. Thanks for the fix tho New Mod xD.

So Is that Two votes for a Shiny Milotic?

First Post Updated

I wasn't very active in the last Club, so I'd like to be active again and join this one. =] Water types are my favorite and I want to discuss them with other people.

They're my favorite type of pokemon. Ever since I was little, I've loved anything water-related, lol. I used to pretend I was a mermaid whenever I went swimming, and I used to really want a dolphin as a pet. My family would take me and my brother to Sea World every Summer, and my love for marine animals continued to grow. My mom got really into fish and aquariums a while back, and I got really into them as well, especially when she started working at a fish shop one summer. I think Misty played a huge role in my love for water pokemon, too. They're all so cute, pretty, and elegant...yeah. These are my reasons for loving water types. /tl;dr

Oh, and I don't have a friend code, sorry. Both of the DS's I actually had are broken, lol, so I actually haven't played Pokemon in forever.
    Currently a little busy. I'll respond to all messages when I can.

Chelc Thanks for returning, You're accepted.
    I've Lazily been working on my Platinum, and I just caught me a female Psyduck But I love this game so far.

can i join? water is my favorite type
    my favorite water pokemon is squirtle

Quote Originally Posted by javivaldez View Post
    can i join? water is my favorite type
    my favorite water pokemon is squirtle
    No disrespect, but that's a strike please follow the format like previous members.

First Post Updated

I finally got photoshop and now I can make awesome Banners for our club people.

I recently caught a shiny Feebas. Say hello, Thunder.
    Congrats Kurosaki, I'm thinking on making banners, but as usual, it'll end up ugly.
    I'm going to EV train this baby, but first.. *gives her dry poffins*

In honor of Mystica

That's Awesome Milotic, How'd you do it? Breeding, Fishing, Soft reset Breeding? lol
    Your raising her beauty right?

Oh yeah, here is a signature i just made for the Water club...
    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/1zbcpwg.jpg[/IMG]

I still need to find the right font.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast